Captivated (BL) || V1: A Chao...

By Author__Z

|| VOLUME 1: A Chaotic Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is... More

Synopsis
Disclaimer!
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Rough Start
Chapter 2: Pretty
Chapter 3: I'm Home
Chapter 4: Mom, Mochi's Causing Trouble
Chapter 5: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 1)
Chapter 6: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 3)
Chapter 8: The Awaited Dinner
Chapter 9: Meeting the Woos
Chapter 10: Helping Hand
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (special)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.1 (Part 1)
Chapter 56.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 57.1 (Part 1)
Celebrating 100K views on WEBNOVEL 🎊
Chapter 57.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Bonus)
Chapter 62 (Bonus 2)
Chapter 63 (Bonus 3)
Chapter 64 (Bonus 4)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80: Strawberries and Pink (Part 1)
Chapter 81: Strawberries and Pink (Part 2)
Chapter 82: Strawberries and Pink (Part 3)
Chapter 83: Promise
Chapter 84: Heart's Demands (Part 1)
Chapter 85: Heart's Demands (Part 2)
Chapter 86: Heart's Demands (Part 3)
Chapter 87: Heart's Demands (Part 4)
Chapter 88: Heart's Demands (Part 5)
Chapter 89: Not in the Car
Chapter 90: Together
Chapter 91: Clueless
Chapter 92: You're the Clueless One Here
Chapter 93: Mood
Chapter 94: Unexpected (Part 1)
Chapter 95: Unexpected (Part 2)
Chapter 96: Little Haru
Chapter 97: It's Him
Chapter 98: Safe in His Embrace
Chapter 99: Trap in His Embrace
Chapter 100: Those Eyes
VOLUME 1 Completion Final Note [Bonus - Q&A with author Z]
Volume 2

Chapter 47

43 6 0
By Author__Z

After a minute or two standing there and just wordlessly gawking against each other's calm gazes, the youth's vulnerable heart continues to skip a beat the longer he dazed right through the dancing enthusiasm inside the man's soulful and sophisticated dark eyes.

His shattered stance and carelessness from a while ago were momentarily forgotten at the moment and his amethyst eyes were drawn up towards the man standing too close behind him, with equal warmth and astonishment.

Hiro ever so slowly releases him from his embrace, but still willingly refused to drop his hand even just for a second.

He made sure the young fellow was standing well on his own feet before his hand went down to his lower back, his warmth staying in one place.

They both entered Jin's harmless and tranquil room with him in tow.

The young fellow made sure to tilt his head a little to the side to observe the man's reactions from his peripheral vision and a shy smile instantly stretches across his lips as he looks away.

It turns out Mochi was not hiding in his room, but upstairs at his mother's.

Perhaps that's the best for everyone.

Looks like there's no need to be wary of him, for a rather intimidating guy like him, he sure does initiate a lot of skinship.

His little subconscious lies down on his front above his circular carpet and writes down something on his Things-About-Hiro pamphlet, his legs behind slightly swaying.

'Likes skinship from kinship.' He wrote without ill intent.

It was truly an interesting combination, 'After all...this is brotherly love.'

Brotherly love?

Jin almost scoffs.

Brothers don't kiss each other on the lips.

He shakes his head, feeling ignorant and foolish.

Is he even on the right track?

He doesn't know...He had long abandoned the feeling of dwelling too much on that painful thought.

He sighs.

Hiro couldn't take his eyes off from wandering and searching around Jin's room. White walls, beige curtains, dark and palate furniture, and most of all his faint fragrance trapped in these four corners.

Heaven.

It was what he visualized and imagined to consider calling home.

But upon hearing his distressing sigh, "What's wrong?" He immediately stops surveying his small yet comfortable room and peeks down at him in worry.

What could he be troubling with that it made him sigh that deeply at his presence?

"Nothing important..." Jin simply replied with a smile and starts to pull him towards a certain direction in his room, leading him closer to his closet on the corner.

The young fellow leans down and pulls one of his drawers, revealing the man's phone on full blast. The young fellow's lips thinned at the blaring ringtone that greeted them both.

"See?"

Even until now, it's still ringing nonstop, and too much to his discomfort he doesn't want to endure this phenomenon for another day.

"I hid your phone here to reduce the noise. It wouldn't stop ringing last night, too." Jin's forefinger innocently points down at the man's sympathetic phone that hadn't had much rest to begin with.

He must really be an important figure for him to receive unending and nagging phone calls.

And the thought gave the young fellow the idea that he must have been avoiding them given to his laidback expression against the matter.

"You hid my phone in your underwears." Hiro's slate black eyes dance with amusement, his lids blinking a little in surprise as he was gazing intently down at the opened drawer of his closet.

"T-That...Yes." There was no way he could hang his phone on his wardrobe, no?

"Lucky phone."

Hiro responds, gently squeezing his hand and there was a hint of dismay in his voice beneath his visible frown.

"You could have switched it to silent mode."

Why does he always make it look like he's on the wrong side here? Jin purses his lips, confident since the man couldn't see it.

"That would certainly feel illegal, no?" As embarrassing as it is, even if Hiro were to give him his permission, he wasn't accustomed to how his phone works.

Luxurious things can also be this much of a pain in the ass.

"Don't be. Feel free to use it to your heart's content." Hiro leans down cautiously and places his chin over his frail shoulder, masking his hidden intent as he looks at him, "I also happen to hear it has a great camera."

Hiro's hand that was originally placed on Jin's back stretches forward and touched a few materials of his organized underwears from the drawer in curiosity.

The tip of his ears reddens as an odd light sensation momentarily caused havoc inside his chest at the sinful visuals appearing inside his head.

His undergarments...

They're quite small.

After exploring a bit more to satisfy his curiosity and desire, Hiro unexpectedly found a tiny boxer with seemingly large strawberry patterns.

He unconsciously picked it up at the thought that he was mistaken and spread it wide with one hand in front of the both of them.

"..."

"..."

Jin blinks rapidly in his place, frozen in cold sweat while Hiro's lips parts, eyes wide, "Ichigo..." (Strawberry:Japanese) he mutters.

"..."

Hiro couldn't restrain his wide smile as he buried his face to Jin's neck, chuckling privately on his own while the young fellow's face was unrecognizable due to how red it turned in a split second.

Eomma!

"Haa...I swear...I h-haven't worn them..." Jin shakes his head, eager to defend himself from such misleading situation.

W-What is that?

Who owns i-it?

He truly felt his soul left his body for a second telling him he could never handle living in such shameful life and person again.

Them? Hiro's ears perk up, "So there's more?"

"..."

The man burst into a peal of loud laughter whilst Jin bites his bottom lip and looks down at his shoes in utter embarrassment, and this time it was his turn to squeeze the man's hand anxiously.

It was obvious that he was laughing at him, but as he stood there listening to the joy in his voice, his heart felt full.

He cherished the moments of his soft hair brushing gently against his neck. It tickles against his sensitive skin and he treasured the feeling of his sturdy body vibrating nonchalantly against his back.

After one that seems like an eternity, Hiro tries to calm himself down by breathing against his skin, refraining another laughter of his to emerge as he fought his urge to bite him irresistibly where his mouth already resides.

Jin pulled the collar of his uniform to cover his own flush and startled face from his sight.

"I only happen to have worn them twice the very least...So stop making fun of someone else's u-underwear.."

Why must his life be full of embarrassment? Someone take him and hide him. He just wants to dissolve and disappear at this very second.

Out of blue, Hiro grabs him by the waist and carried him off the floor, causing the young fellow to squeal on top of his lungs in shock until his thin body fell gently into the soft mattress of his bed.

"I want to kiss you," said Hiro, his voice sounding at edge beside him.

He was panting. Eyes dangerous and teasing.

Author's Note:

FOR MORE chapters to read read my story on Webnovel.

I upload new chapters there first, three days in advance before I'll post it here. Hehehe.

I also often upload chapter there daily. (^-^) V

BOOK TITLE:

Captivated (BL)

MY ACCOUNT:

Daniel_BlakeZD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...
4.1K 76 26
[Warning.May contain] Bad language (Doesn't really appear a lot) A boyxboy love story. This story goes about the life of a Filipino boy named Blake R...
3.2K 200 32
"I don't know what I feel about you anymore, Armin..." "What do you mean, Eren?" "He loves me, Armin." "No, Jean. No, Armin. He loves me." Read to fi...
177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...