Captivated (BL) || V1: A Chao...

By Author__Z

|| VOLUME 1: A Chaotic Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is... More

Synopsis
Disclaimer!
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Rough Start
Chapter 2: Pretty
Chapter 3: I'm Home
Chapter 4: Mom, Mochi's Causing Trouble
Chapter 5: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 1)
Chapter 6: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 3)
Chapter 8: The Awaited Dinner
Chapter 9: Meeting the Woos
Chapter 10: Helping Hand
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (special)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.1 (Part 1)
Chapter 56.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 57.1 (Part 1)
Celebrating 100K views on WEBNOVEL 🎊
Chapter 57.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Bonus)
Chapter 62 (Bonus 2)
Chapter 63 (Bonus 3)
Chapter 64 (Bonus 4)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80: Strawberries and Pink (Part 1)
Chapter 81: Strawberries and Pink (Part 2)
Chapter 82: Strawberries and Pink (Part 3)
Chapter 83: Promise
Chapter 84: Heart's Demands (Part 1)
Chapter 85: Heart's Demands (Part 2)
Chapter 86: Heart's Demands (Part 3)
Chapter 87: Heart's Demands (Part 4)
Chapter 88: Heart's Demands (Part 5)
Chapter 89: Not in the Car
Chapter 90: Together
Chapter 91: Clueless
Chapter 92: You're the Clueless One Here
Chapter 93: Mood
Chapter 94: Unexpected (Part 1)
Chapter 95: Unexpected (Part 2)
Chapter 96: Little Haru
Chapter 97: It's Him
Chapter 98: Safe in His Embrace
Chapter 99: Trap in His Embrace
Chapter 100: Those Eyes
VOLUME 1 Completion Final Note [Bonus - Q&A with author Z]
Volume 2

Chapter 46

38 7 0
By Author__Z

Hearing no response from him, Jin finally brought his eyesight to gaze down at the quiet man before him and his mysterious dark eyes were already staring at him with a dejected sullen look on his face the moment their eyes met, and that made Jin halt, thinking what did he do wrong.

Bothered by the growing uneasiness inside his amethyst eyes, Hiro slowly lifts his hand and graze his fingers against the young fellow's fingertips from the side of his thighs, tugging it gently and pulling it towards his lips, kissing each and every one of his fingertips and knuckles to ease his anxiety away before he grabs his entire hand and intertwines their fingers.

All Jin could do was to watch him as his breath hitched at his unusual behavior, his heart fluttering, and before he could dwell on the intimate contact they shared, Hiro rises from his seat and stood mightily tall in front of him.

"Whenever you're ready," He said, squeezing his cold hand, tenderly, urging him to take the lead.

The young fellow blinks and gulps nervously before nodding back at him in response. His feet move on their own accord towards his room, his antsy eyes glued to his front as Hiro follows him from behind.

He never knew holding hands with someone while simply walking can also be nerve-wracking to his confused heart.

And for the first time, he didn't know the way to his room from the kitchen seems to take an eternity for them to reach. None of them spoke a word towards each other, but the silence between them was much more comforting than he imagine, or perhaps it's because the man must be too tired to start a conversation.

He thought after what happened with the k-kiss things would be awkward for the both of them, but he thought wrong, too. He never felt this comfortable as he is with anyone aside from his mother.

His comfortable ambiance with Jihyuk was different, too.

The remaining anxiety inside his eyes vanishes into thin air.

He noticed that whenever he was with him he didn't have to worry about anything, even his safety.

He really is full of mysteries and surprises.

Jin clenches the edge of his uniform before he moves and tilts his head to the other side to peek up the obedient cougar behind him, wanting to see him even just for a bit.

His plum red lips tighten as his heart hammered inside his ribcage when he finds him oddly staring down at their intertwined fingers with a small smile painted on his lips paired with the softest and calmest expression he's seen in him so far.

'Ah,' his subconscious grasps his chest painfully where his heart resides and dramatically melts to the ground, down on both knees. His mouth hung open and eyes showed nothing but appreciation at such captivating sight.

He too felt attacked. It felt illegal to witness such beauty...

Hiro must have noticed his gaze when his eyes lift to meet his and his smile widens, his pearly white teeth on full show, and his underwear-dropping-dimples glistening by the spotlight.

'Urk.'

His subconscious couldn't take much in and finally passed out with a sated grin on his face.

Jin tried to maintain his cool. It's embarrassing to be caught staring at him, but his conscience seems to oppose, for it has brought him another memorable epitome of his unrealistic existence.

Just like a dream, it seems surreal.

He mirrors his smile and opens his lips to speak. "How did you manage to arrive in front of the apartment before I did?" At such frightening speed.

He was curious to know from the very beginning and it would be too childish to believe that teleportation does exist in this universe with this moody man as the walking evidence.

No one would believe him so as his claim would be out of this world.

Jin pouts. He even remembered why he ran out of his car in a hurry and it was because of this man's invasive curiosity, much worse than his.

But if he were to ask himself if that upset feeling he dwelled on from the moment he stepped out of the elevator is still there, no, as surprising as it is, the forlorn emotions have been unquestionably cast away as well as the past troubles and doubts he suffered from.

"I took the stairs."

Hiro responds to him without hesitation, leans in, and fixed his crumpled collar at the back of his uniform.

Jin gave him a small smile as a token of his gratitude.

From then on, it could all be because of this frustrating yet caring and honest person behind him.

So he took the stairs? Does that mean the moment he rushed out of his car, he followed him immediately?

Jin's brows frown, searching for visible exhaustion in his face, but he saw none at the moment.

How is he masking it so well?

He shouldn't have let him chase after him.

By the look in his slightly dark and swollen bags under his eyes, it cues to him that he looks dead done at the moment.

His guilt grew as seconds passes. Perhaps it would have been better if Hiro burst out in anger in front of him. It would have made him feel less responsible of his own foolishness.

From this moment on, he should take note of that.

In a brisk wink of an eye, Hiro allegedly advances forward, extends his arm from behind, and gently places his wide palm over Jin's forehead, preventing him to take another step forward.

"Careful." Hiro breathes out in sudden panic. His eyes were both upset and worried.

And when Jin looks to his front, the door of his room was an inch away from colliding with his face.

He gulps, slightly fearful. He should have paid attention to his surroundings.

Hiro gently tug Jin's hand and pulled his little body a step away from the door.

Because of what he did, Jin's slender back was now pressing against his tough abdomen while the back of his head bump against his sturdy chest.

Jin lifts his head to look at his scorching gaze that's blazing down at him. His neck was starting to cramp while looking up at his towering height. Just how tall is he?

He gulps again. Why does his instincts tells him that he's going to receive a nag from him?

"You could have hurt yourself if you don't pay attention." Hiro closes his eyes as his lips twists in distress. Seriously, how can such careless person survive in this world to this extent?

When he opened his eyes they shined with ultimate determination. Should he carry him instead?

Jin caught the idea written inside his eyes and he immediately shakes his head up at him.

"Even if I did, it wouldn't hurt that bad." And to avoid burning himself in shame, the best thing to do is to just laugh it off. Perhaps that's better than being carried around.

Hiro moves their intertwined hands in front of Jin's waist across to his delicate shoulders, embracing him and pinning him against his body. A long finger of his pops out from their tightly laced palms and push his chin upward. His other hand then brushed his hair back, lean his head down to his, and gives his forehead a tiny peck.

"There's no way I'm agreeing to let this little one suffer."

He mumbles tenderly against his cold skin. His hot breath and wet lips gently caressing him, tickling him further...

All the way down to his endangered heart.

Author's Note:

FOR MORE chapters to read read my story on Webnovel.

I upload new chapters there first, three days in advance before I'll post it here. Hehehe.

I also often upload chapter there daily. (^-^) V

BOOK TITLE:

Captivated (BL)  

MY ACCOUNT:

Daniel_BlakeZD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
642K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
10.7K 1K 45
"What do you mean by that? What right do you have to take him with you?" Steve pressed. The demon looked at him with glowing eyes, his bestest friend...