Anomaly

By AMAC45

An anomaly is defined as something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. This is the stor... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58

56

1K 56 0
By AMAC45

Aspen's POV

Emma🦈: Have fun tonight

Me: I'll try

Jessie🍁: GOOD LUCK ASPY

Me: Thank you Princess

Me: I'll see you two soon.

"WE'RE HERE." Someone shouts so I text my girls I love them then I put my pre-game playlist on and turn my music up in my AirPods.

When we stop outside AT&T Stadium, I stand up, button the top button on my dark purple suit, grab my leather duffle bag, then I follow my teammates off our bus and down to our locker room.

Tonight's the NFC Championship game and we're playing the LA Rams.

Once in our locker, I head to my locker then I put my duffle in my locker, hang up my suit jacket, and take off my rings.

After I take my rings off, I grab my pink sports bra, my undershirt my compression shorts, and my shorts then I head to the bathroom area of the locker room and step into one of the toilet stalls.

Once in the toilet stall, I take off the rest of my suit and my boxers then I put on my compression shorts, my sports bra, my short, and my undershirt.

I then grab the suit stuff I wore, return to my locker, and hang my suit up in my locker.

After my suit is hung up, I put my hair up into a bun/ponytail style thing then I grab a ball and head out to the field.

Once on the field, I take a quick look around the stadium then I walk around the field while playing catch with the fans.

After I complete one lap of the stadium while playing catch, I hand the ball off to one of the equipment people then I look for my family in the stands.

Once I find my family I wave at them.

"Is Jessie here?" I ask as I look at my Keeper.

"She is." Emma says as I look for my midfielder.

"Where's?" I mouth then Jessie pops up next to Emma making me smile.

"HI ASTRO." I hear my midfielder shout.

"Hi Baby." I say with a smile then I blow my ladies a kiss.

My wives catch the kisses then I head back into the locker room.

When I get back in the locker room I head to my locker then I take off my shorts and put on my football pants first, with my right leg going in before my left leg.

After my pants are on, I sit down in the chair in front of my locker then I put on my right sock, my left sock, my right cleat, and my left cleat in that order.

Once the bottom half of me is ready, I put my right arm sleeve on, then my left arm sleeve on, then I put on my headband.

When that's done I put my shoulder pads and white jersey on with my right arm going in before my left, then I put on my helmet and follow my team out onto the field.

Once on the field, my teammates and I run through our stretches, our warmups, and our pre-game play running then we head back into the locker room for a quick chat from the coaches while we get a some fluids in us.

When told to, I follow my team out of our locker, down the tunnel, and onto the field.

After everyone is on the field, the national anthem begins so I drop down to a knee then I stay there for the duration of the anthem

When the anthem ends, Will and I throw to each other to warm up while the coin toss is happening.

Once the coin toss ends, I sit down with Colt, Will, and the QB coach on the bench and relax as we kick off the game.

As we're relaxing, the four of us watch the Rams run back the opening kickoff for a touchdown.

"Shit."

- - - - -

"Looks like we need one more patented Aspen Heath final drive." Coach Charles says as I watch our kickoff return team jog off the field.

Just like every other fucking game this season, I'm gonna have to pull some shit out of my ass for us to win.

I'm happy we upgraded the O-Line, but we need to get Micah some help on defense.

The games been very back and forth and very entertaining, but we haven't scored on every possession which is annoying.

Now we have a minute left to score so we can get to the Super Bowl.

Right now we're down 25-21

"Piece of cake." I say as I stand up then I grab my helmet and jog on the field with my teammates.

Once on the field, I join the huddle, call the play, then we get to our positions.

When I get to my position behind the center, I survey the defense, then I put my hand behind my back and give Zeke the signal to run the opposite direction to the direction we called.

"YEP." Zeke shouts in acknowledgment.

"WHITE 80." I shout. "WHITE 80 SET HUT."

After I say hut, the center snaps me the ball then I runback and hand off to Zeke.

Once I hand off to Zeke I see him going the wrong way to the signal then I see him get rocked by Aaron Donald which causes Zeke to fumble the ball.

"Shit." I say then I scoop up the ball and start running upfield.

A couple seconds later, Leonard Floyd tries to tackle me, but he goes to low so I easily hurdle over him then I get tackled in the air by Jalen Ramsey.

After Jalen and I land on the ground, I quickly stand back and hand the ball to the ref then my teammates and I quickly get in formation.

Once everyone's in formation, Colt snaps the ball then I spike the ball to stop the clock.

After the clock stops I walk away from my teammates and play with my nose ring as I flip through the playbook in my head.

"NASA." I shout. "NASA."

My teammates nod then we all get into our position.

Once everyone is in position I take a deep breath then survey the defense.

While I'm surveying the defense I hear the Rams talking shit from the sideline.

"RAMS AIN'T SHIT." I shout as I survey the defense. "RAMS AIN'T SHIT SET HUT."

Once I say hut, my center snaps me the ball then I drop back and look for an open receiver.

After a few seconds I see Michael Gallup burning his defender so I lob the ball over the defense and into Michael's hands.

Once Michael catches the ball, he runs towards the end zone then he gets tackled out of bounds inside the 10 yard line.

After Michael gets tackled I walk upfield with the linemen as I notice we have time for one play.

"ASTRONAUT." I shout as I walk up to the new line of scrimmage. "ASTRONAUT."

Once everyone is in position I survey the defense.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL AGAIN." I shout as the clock hits 2 seconds. "WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL AGAIN SET HUT."

After I say hut, the center snaps the ball then I survey the field.

Just like I planned, CeeDee beats his defender off the line then he streaks across the field so I pass my friend the ball.

CeeDee easily catches the ball then he walks in the end zone for the touchdown making the score 26-25 with zero time on the clock.

"I outta beat yo fucking ass." I hear someone say behind me so I turn around and come face to face with Jalen Ramsey.

"I beg you fucking swing." I say. "I've been waiting to knock your bitch ass out."

Jalen's one of the sexist pricks who thinks I shouldn't be in the NFL.

"Sexist cunt." I say then Jalen and I get into a bit of a shouting match so I take off my helmet.

I really hope he hits me.

I've been waiting to beat the fuck out of one of these sexist pricks.

"Now there's no helmet in the way." I say. "So go on and hit me."

"I wish you fucking would." I hear Micah say.

"Don't even try it dude." CeeDee says.

"Oh I hope you do." I say then I step towards Jalen. "Make my fucking day."

Before anything can happen, the refs and the coaching staffs split us up.

"Enjoy watching the Super Bowl." I say as I look at Jalen while I get pulled away. "I'll be busy winning it." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Climb By Alex

Fanfiction

226K 7.6K 108
Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put the people she loves most in danger. How...
380K 9.1K 68
It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not. It has been one year since Alex Morgan...
128K 2.5K 36
Alex lives in a foster home. Her mother died when there was fire in the house and her father died in a plane crash. Her brother is the only one left...
652K 15.2K 96
11 years. It's been 11 years since Astrid's seen her twin in person, but when the USWNT has an injury crisis Astrid is called up. What will happen wi...