31

Aspen's POV

"There we go." I say as I finish drying off my girlfriend after our shower.

"Thanks Astro." Emma says then she pecks my lips.

"More please." I say then I lean in for more kisses.

Emma giggles as she grabs my face then we makeout for a few minutes.

After our small makeout session, my girlfriend and I leave the bathroom then we get ready for our outing.

This weekend is Pro Bowl weekend which means we're off for the weekend so Emma, our kids, Shadow, my parents, Elysse, and I are gonna watch the Inter New York v Lone Star United match.

I wasn't elected to the Pro Bowl, but I couldn't have gone anyway since the Super Bowl is next week.

"Ready?" I ask as I finish getting dressed.

"Yep." Emma says as I grab my phone and wallet then my girlfriend and I leave the room and head down stairs.

Once downstairs, my family, Elysse, Shadow, and I get in the car then my dad drives us up to the Lone Star United stadium in Frisco.

As we're driving to the stadium, I listen to my son, Hazel, and Kingsley talk my Mom and Emma's ears off while I look at the Lone Star United line-up for today's game.

18-Teagan Micah
2-Maren Mjelde
13-Abby Dahlkemper
4-Kadeisha Buchanan
6-Magdalena Eriksson
12-Andi Sullivan(C)
3-Sam Mewis
17-Jessie Fleming
10-Fran Kirby
14-Ada Hegerberg
23-Pernille Harder

"Aspy?" Hazel says.

"Yes baby girl?" I ask as I turn around.

"When you leave?"

"On Monday Princess." I say.

"And when we leave?" Apollo asks.

"Tuesday." I say.

"Aww." The three kids say.

"But you'll see me on Wednesday for media day and on Thursday when I pick up Mommy and Mama for the award show."

The NFL Honors award show is the Thursday before the Super Bowl and I'm up for a bunch of awards.

Coach Mike said myself and the other nominees from the Cowboys can go since that's the night he's gonna give us to spend with our families before the Super Bowl.

"And after the award show, the three of you will join Mommy, Mama, and I and our families for dinner."

"Yay." The three kids cheer as we arrive at the stadium.

When we get to the stadium, my dad pulls into the owners parking spot then my family and I get out and head inside the stadium.

Once in the stadium, my family and I head up to the owners suite.

"Down you go." I say as myself, Emma, and my mom set the kids down then the three munchkins run around the familiar suite.

While the kids are playing, us adults get food and drinks for us and the kids then we head out to the seating part of the suite's and sit down.

"Aspen have you given me the last of your switched Jerseys?" My Mom asks as the game kicks off.

"Yeah Mama." I say then my Mama nods.

"So who all did you swap jerseys with this year?" Emma asks.

"I actually just made a note of this" I say as I get out my phone then I find my list and show my keeper the list of people I've swapped jerseys with.

Week 1: TB Buccaneers-Tom Brady
Week 2: LA Chargers-Justin Herbert
Week 3: Philly Eagles-Jalen Hurts
Week 4: Carolina Panthers-Yetur Gross-Matos
Week 5: NY Giants-Saquon Barkley
Week 6: NE Patriots-Mac Jones
Week 7: Minnesota Vikings-Justin Jefferson
Week 8: Denver Broncos-Bradley Chubb
Week 9: Atlanta Falcons-Kyle Pitts
Week 10: KC Chiefs-Patrick Mahomes
Week 11: LV Raiders-Kolton Miller
Week 12: NO Saints-Cameron Jordan
Week 13: Washington-Terry McLaurin
Week 14: NY Giants-Sterling Shepard
Week 15: Washington-Landon Collins
Week 16: Arizona-Isaiah Simmons
Week 17: Philly Eagles-DeVonta Smith
NFC Divisional: TB Buccaneers-Mike Evans
NFC Championship: GB Packers-Davante Adams

"Your office is gonna look so cool." Emma says.

"So is yours and Jessie's." I say.

Emma smiles at me then she looks at my Mom for a few seconds before she looks at me.

"Is your Mom okay?" Emma whispers.

"Yeah." I mumble. "She gets like this after football season because she thinks I won't need her."

"Aww." Emma mumbles.

"She doesn't realize that I'm always gonna need her." I mumble.

"Maybe after the season you two can go on a mother-daughter trip."

"Shh." I say and clamp my hand over my girlfriend's mouth. "Don't ruin the surprise."

"Oop." Emma says then I move my hand off her mouth. "Sorry."

"It's okay." I say.

"Where are you going?" Emma whispers.

"She's always wanted to go to Fiji so we're going there."

"Ooh." Emma says.

"Where are you going?" My Mom asks.

Well I guess nows a good time to tell her.

"You and me are going on a mother daughter trip." I say.

"We are?" My Mom asks.

"Mhmm." I say. "We're going to Fiji in the first weekend of May."

My Mom sniffles a bit then she comes over and hugs me.

After my Mom hugs me, she sits back next to by dad and cuddles with him.

"Aww." Emma and I say.

My Mom sticks her tongue out at me and Emma then the kids climb into her and my dads' laps.

"Well that's cute as fuck." I mumble then Emma and I take some pictures.

After Emma and I take pictures, I put my phone up then I cuddle with my girlfriend.

"I never thought a football kit could be sexy." Emma says. "But Jessie makes that kit look fucking incredible."

"I can't wait to see what you look like in it." I say.

"Hopefully I play this season." Emma says.

"I bet you will." I say. "On another note, I hope Teagan knows that once you come back she's probably gonna be the back-up or be sold."

"I think she does." Emma says. "She at least knows that you'll do whatever you can to keep the three of us together."

"I'll do whatever it takes." I mumble then I squeeze my girl. "I'll do whatever it fucking takes."