32

Aspen's POV

"I'm done." I say as I walk out of the closet in my room.

"Okay Daddy." Jessie and Emma say causing me to look up.

"Woah." I say as I look at my nude girlfriends.

I am dating the sexiest women in the world.

"What's this?" I question.

"Well." Jessie says as she and Emma pull me towards them. "We've been thinking."

"Yeah." I say.

"We think our favorite quarterback should have a little fun before she goes and wins the Super Bowl." Emma says.

"Fun?" I ask.

"Mhmm." Jessie says as runs her hand up my leg

"What does this fun include?" I ask.

"Whatever you want Daddy." Emma says then she leans forward and kisses my abs. "Whatever you want."

"Damn." I mumble then I lean down and cup Emma's face. "Are you sure you're ready?"

Jessie and I have had sex a few times since our first time, but Emma hasn't been ready and/or cleared to have sex yet.

I guess tonight's gonna be the three of us' first time together as girlfriends.

"I am Aspen." Emma says with a smile.

"Then what the fuck am I doing with my clothes on?" I question.

"I was thinking the same thing." Jessie says as she takes off my boxers while Emma takes off my shirt.

Once I'm nude, my girlfriends tackle me to the bed then they smother me in kisses.

"As much as I love being attacked in kisses." I say then I look at Jessie. "Have you ever had your pussy ate by two people at the same time?"

"Uh no." Jessie says.

"Do you want to?" I ask. 

"Hell fucking yeah." Jessie says.

"Alright." I say. "You two 69."

"And you?" Emma asks.

"Well while Jessie sucks your dick." I say. "You're gonna focus on the top part of her pussy while I kneel in-between Jessie's legs and devour the rest of her pussy."

"Fuck yes." Jessie mumbles then everyone moves into position.

Once Emma and I are face to face with Jessie's beautiful pussy, my keeper and I kiss for a few seconds then we devour Jessie's pussy.

"Oh my fucking...Fuck." Jessie says.

"Focus on Emma's Dick Baby." I say. "And maybe while you're there you can use your fingers to get her ass ready for my dick."

"Mhmm." Jessie says.

"You're so wet baby." I say and hook my arms around Jessie's thigh's.

"Who got you this wet babygirl?" Emma asks.

"You did Emma." Jessie moan as I breathe on her core. "You and Aspy did"

"You've got such a pretty pussy Jessie." I coo then I kiss Jessie's lower lips.

"Daddy please." Jessie begs then she uses her thighs to lightly push my head into her pussy.

I get the memo so Emma and I take a long slow lick of Jessie's pussy then we go to town and taste Jessie's sweet sweet pussy.