39

Aspen's POV

"ASPY." Jessie squeals with a smile as she runs past me and hides behind me. "Protect me."

"What's going on?" I ask as I see my keeper running up to us.

"She won't give me kisses." Emma says with a pout.

"I will." I say then I jump on my keeper and passionately kiss her.

"Hey." Jessie says. "Don't hog her."

"I thought you didn't wanna give her any kisses." I tease.

Jessie pouts so I get off Emma, Pick Jessie up, then Emma and I smother our Canadian in kisses.

"Better?" I ask.

Jessie nods with a smile so I set her down.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

My ladies nod so the three of us and Shadow walk out to the garage, get into the car, then I drive us over to Fort Worth for our date night.

Tonight, my ladies and I are gonna go watch the UCLA mens basketball team play their Round of 32 game against Indiana at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth.

UCLA is the number 2 seed in the Midwest bracket while Indiana is the 7 seed.

"Did I tell you two what Lone Star United's pre-season plans are?" I question.

"You did not." Emma says.

"You're gonna be in a tournament thing with the other three Texas teams.

There's only three teams in Texas playing in the APL, but there's four in Texas all together if you include the new team in Austin that'll play in the NWSL starting next season.

"So us, Club San Antonio, Houston, and Austin City FC?" Jessie asks.

"Yep." I say. "And it'll take place at Toyota Stadium."

"Sweet." Emma says as we pull up to the arena.

Once at the arena, I park our car then the three of us and Shadow get out of the car and head inside the arena.

When we get inside the arena, my girlfriend's and I get some snacks and a drink then we head to our seats on the front row on the opposite side of the court from the UCLA bench.

"These are nice seats." Jessie says as she sits in-between me and Emma.

"Only the best for my girls." I say with a smile.

"Smooth." Emma and Jessie say as Shadow lays under our legs.

After Shadow lays down, my ladies and I munch on our snacks while watching the warm ups and chatting to each other.

"Show off." Jessie says as she looks at my 8 championship rings from my time at UCLA.

"You know I only wear them when we're at a UCLA thing." I say.

"It's still a big flex." Emma says.

"You have two you can wear." I say.

The 2015 and 2019 US world cup teams got two rings to commemorate their World Cup win.

"Yeah, but their basic and kinda ugly." Emma says. "Also they we're mainly a thing Carli wanted and designed so..."

"Fuck that bitch." Jessie says.

"What do your rings even look like?" I ask then Emma pulls out her phone and shows us her rings the national team got for winning the world cup in 2015 and 2019.

"For a championship ring those are so basic." I say then I look at my 8 rings.

The rings on my right hand are for winning the Pac-12 all four years of my college career and the rings on my left hand are for winning the four bowl games I won during college.

"You know." Jessie says as she brings Emma's left hand and my right hand to her lap. "I have something I wanna try one night."

"Which is?" Emma asks as we lean closer to our midfielder.

"I want you two to finger me at the same time." Jessie whispers.

"Oh we're definitely doing that." I say.

"Maybe tonight." Emma says.

"Ooh." Jessie says as the game tips off.

For the whole first half, my girls and I watch the fast paced basketball game while talking about random stuff.

Once the first half ends, Emma takes shadow to use the bathroom and get us refills on our drinks.

"It must be nice to have big hands." Jessie says as we watch Emma carry three drinks in her hands.

"It is." I say as Emma gets to us.

"Thanks." Jessie and I say then we take our drinks from our keeper.

"Welcome." Emma says as she and Shadow sit down.

While Emma's sitting down, I feel my phone buzz so I check it.

"Holy shit." I mumble as I look at my phone.

"What?" Emma asks.

"Nothing." I say then I lock my phone.

"Aspen." Jessie says.

"We said no football talk so I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut." I say.

"Aspen it's fine." Emma says.

"If it got that reaction out of you then it's important." Jessie says.

"So what is it?" Emma asks.

"Dak was traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers." I say.

"Holy shit." Emma says.

"What'd the Cowboys get in return?" Jessie asks.

"The Bucs first round picks the next three years, 3 second round picks and a player that I don't recognize."

"Did you know he was getting traded?"

"Honestly I thought I was getting traded." I say. "All the coach candidates we're talking to seem to not like me."

There we're rumors around the practice facility that I was getting traded to the Bucs, the Packers, the Broncos, the Steelers, the Falcons, the Panthers, the Saints, the Vikings, or to Washington.

"Who are the Cowboys considering?" Jessie asks.

"I haven't been told anything." I say. "But they need to pick soon since the draft is in a month."

"Well because people are EAVESDROPPING." Emma says loudly then a bunch of men around us clear their throats and look away. "We'll talk about this later."

"Eavesdropping Cunts." I mumble as the second half tips off.

In the second half, just like we did in the first half, my girls and I watch the fast paced basketball game while talking about random stuff.

"Whew." Jessie cheers when the buzzer sounds.

UCLA won 97-91.

"That ending was tense." Emma says as we stand up.

"Very tense." I say as I pick up our trash.

Once I have our trash, my ladies and I climb the stairs up to the concourse, then I throw away our trash as we leave.

"Alright my babies." I say as we leave the arena. "Let's go eat."