47

Aspen's POV

Me: JESSIE ALEXANDRA HEATH

Emma🦈: Uh oh

Jessie🍁: What?

Me: How are you just gonna spring this picture on me?

Jessie🍁: Aspy that picture was posted last February

Me: WHAT

Me: EMMA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?

Emma🦈: I thought you knew

Me: Well I know now

Jessie🍁: Win tonight and I'll show both of you some new pictures I have of myself.

Emma🦈: DEAL

Me: DEAL

"WE'RE HERE." Someone shouts so I text my wives I love them then I put my pre-game playlist on and turn my music up in my AirPods.

When we stop outside AT&T Stadium, I stand up, button the top button on my all black suit, grab my leather duffle bag, then I follow my teammates off our bus and down to our locker room.

Tonight's our first game of the season and we play the Texans.

Once in our locker, I head to my locker then I put my duffle in my locker, hang up my suit jacket, and take off my rings.

After I take my rings off, I grab my pink sports bra, my undershirt my compression shorts, and my shorts then I head to the bathroom area of the locker room and step into one of the toilet stalls.

Once in the toilet stall, I take off the rest of my suit and my boxers then I put on my compression shorts, my sports bra, my short, and my undershirt.

I then grab the suit stuff I wore, return to my locker, and hang my suit up in my locker.

After my suit is hung up, I put my rainbow hair up into a bun/ponytail style thing then I grab a ball and head out to the field.

Once on the field, I take a quick look around the stadium then I walk around the field while playing catch with the fans.

After I complete one lap of the stadium while playing catch, I hand the ball off to one of the equipment people then I look for my family in the stands.

Since today's our home opener My wives, my three kids, Shadow, my parents, Jessie's parents, Emma's Mom, Emma's Mom's wife, Jackie, Kimora, Kyra, Jordyn, Simba, Nala, Charlie, Alex, Christen, and Tobin are here.

Sadly Tobin's parents, Katie, Perry, Jeffery, and their families can't be here since this game is on a Thursday night.

Once I find my family I wave at them then I head back into the locker room.