44

Aspen's POV

"EMMY." Jessie squeals as Emma and I chase her back to the house on our private honeymoon island.

Emma, Jessie, and I are on our honeymoon in the Maldives.

"ASPY I'M SORRY."

"GET BACK HERE FRECKLES." Emma and I shout as we chase our nude wife.

Seconds later, Emma grabs hold of our midfielder then she picks her up.

"EH." Jessie squeals as Emma carries her over to the loungers around the pool at our private island home.

Once at the loungers, I sit down on a lounger then Emma drapes Jessie across my lap so her ass is in the air.

"Nope." I say as I quickly secure Jessie in my lap. "You have no where to run Mrs. Heath."

"But Aspy." Jessie whines as Emma sits next to me.

"No buts Freckles." Emma says. "What you did was very mean."

Emma and I had just got into the shower to clean up before bed and we were waiting for our wife when a big bucket of freezing cold water was dumped on my keeper and I.

Once Emma and I regained our senses, we started chasing Jessie around the island

"And to think." I say then I smack Jessie's ass. "Emma and I we're gonna get you pregnant tonight."

"Aww." Jessie says with a pout.

"Now you'll just have to be tied up and watch Aspen fuck me." Emma says as she smacks Jessie's ass.

"That sounds like a win for me." Jessie says.

"You won't get to cum." I say.

"Oh come on." Jessie says. "That's just not fair."

"We were gonna fuck you in the shower, but you're little prank ruined that." I say then I smack Jessie's ass again.

"Meanie's." Jessie mumbles.

"Oh we're the meanies." Emma says as she smacks Jessie's ass.

"Would you reconsider if I said I love you?" Jessie asks with a smile.

"Nope." Emma and I say.

"Aww."

"But we love you too." Emma and I say then I pick up Jessie and Carry her back into the house.

Once in the house, Emma locks up the house while I carry Jessie to our bedroom.

"Are you really gonna tie me up?" Jessie asks.

"Only your arms." I say. "And you know how much we love tasting your cum so you'll definitely be cumming a lot."

"Ooh" Jessie says as we reach our bedroom.

"And hopefully on our faces." Emma says as she joins us in the bedroom.

Once we're all in the bedroom, I check that Shadow is asleep while Emma shuts the door and gets two of our ties then I lay Jessie on the bed.

After I lay Jessie on the bed, Emma and I use our ties to tie our wife to the head board.

"So this is what you felt like after Emma's first game back." Jessie says.

"Mhmm." I say.

Once Jessie's tied up, Emma and I get on the bed then I kneel on the bed behind Emma.

After I'm knelt behind Emma, I reach my arms around her then I wrap my hand around her massive dick.

"Before I make fuck your ass, I wanna see you cum." I say.

Emma moans then she throws her head back on my shoulder.

"That is what you want right?" I ask. "You want Daddy to rail you?"

"Mhmm." Emma moans as I lick her neck.

"I guess the show after dinner has you ready to bust?" I ask.

Jessie gave Emma and I a very sensual and sexual lap dance after dinner.

"So ready." Emma moans.

"Come on Baby." I say as I stroke my wife's dick while looking at Jessie. "Be a good girl for Daddy and cum on our wife's body."

"Fuck." Emma moans as she blows her load all over Jessie's body. 

After Emma's finished cumming, she looks down at Jessie's cum covered body then she looks at me.

"I kinda..."

"Go ahead." I say then Emma leans down and licks her cum off Jessie

"What'd you think?" Jessie asks.

"Aspen's tastes better." Emma says.

"I think yours tastes better." I say then I look at Jessie as Emma leans back up. "Who's is better?"

"Both taste like heaven." Jessie says as I play with Emma's tits.

"They can't taste as good as you taste." Emma says.

"I think we can all agree our cum taste fucking amazing." I say.

"Yep." My wives say as Emma spreads Jessie's legs.

"Keep that Pussy on show Baby." Emma say

"Okay Sharky." Jessie says with a smile as she bites her lip then she does as told.

Once Jessie's pussy is on show, I lean down and put my head next to Emma's then we look at our wife.

"Doesn't that pussy just look delicious." I whisper.

"Very delicious." Emma whispers.

"Why don't you go dine on that while I rail your ass." I say.

"Yes please." Emma whispers then she looks at Jessie. "May I?"

"Fuck yes." Jessie says then Emma dives into our wife's pussy.

Once Emma's eating out Jessie, I spread my keepers's ass, guide my dick into it, then I start fucking my big dick wife.

"Fuck that's hot." Jessie moans.

"You should see my view." I say as I rail Emma's ass. "My Beautiful keeper dining on my midfielder's pussy as I fuck her ass."

My wives moans at my words then Jessie wraps her big ass thighs around Emma's head.

"I fucking love when you do that." I say as I repeatedly bottom out in my wife's ass.

"Harder Daddy." Emma moans then I fuck her as hard as I can.

As I'm railing Emma's ass, I listen to the sound of my balls slapping against her skin and the beautiful sounds of Jessie's moans.

"Emma." Jessie moans. "Emma I need to cum."

"Cum Baby." Emma says as she plays with Jessie's beautiful tits. "Cum on my face."

"EMMA." Jessie moans as she orgasms all over Emma's face.

After Jessie has stopped cumming, Emma helps her ride out her high then I notice my balls getting tight.

"In or out of your ass Emma?" I say as I continue to pound in and out of her

"In me Daddy." Emma moans then she looks back at me. "Please cum in my ass."

"With pleasure Mrs. Heath." I say then I snap my hips forward and empty my load deep in Emma's ass.

"MMMMM." Emma moans as I fill her ass up with my seed.

"Ooh that's sexy." Jessie says.

"Emma?" I say.

"Yeah?" My wife dreamily says as she rests her head on Jessie and looks at me.

"After I cum in your ass a few more times, I'm gonna need you to cum in my ass."

"That can be arranged." Emma says with a smirk. "That can definitely be arranged."