When Mr.Jerk Marries Ms.Brat

By moniagnes

"Don't be rude Brat", the jerk husband of mine whispered in my ears. I rolled my eyes but my temper was risin... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter- 32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39

Chapter-36

4.4K 190 18
By moniagnes

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

"Don't", I shouted at Zane who is about to enter our room

I was drying my hair.

"Come on brat, I'm sorry", he pleaded but he stopped at the door way not entering making me smile inside.

"No. You went to club and a woman was all over you who is not your wife and you did not made any move to stop her rather enjoying her company", I chuckled at the end as my eyes flamed recalling the incident.

"I'm not brat. I was intoxicated and recognised her as you", I laughed at his answer.

"So, it's me who spoiled your fun", I fisted my hand trying to compose myself.

"No. I liked it when you were claiming me as yours. I liked it how much you were possessive over me", I melted at his words as his eyes held happiness recalling the words I have used.

"About letting mom beat me", I started and he started laughing.

Mom beat the hell out of me.

She even asked to not to talk to her.

She was really mad at me for using my fist at a stranger who was unharmful.

I apologized and my self guilt took over me so I cried as mom was too harsh on me.

Later she consoled me and asked me to be sane like my husband whom I call Zane Insane Ricardo for a reason.

"You used your fist before analysing Livia. It's wrong. Because you know to fight it's not okay to use your fist on innocents", his words caught me making my eyes water.

"She is no innocent. And I know I'm wrong", I croaked up in the end.

"Let me in, I want you wrapped in my arms", he pleaded as I melted.

"Come in and hug me jerk", in an instant I was enveloped in his strong arms.

I inhaled his scent and his warmth spread all over me.

"Should we watch a movie?", He suggested as I nodded at him.

He turned on and started a horror movie.

Me and Zane are the lovers of horror movies. While Xan and V are not a big fan of it.

We both cuddled in bed and started watching the movie.

Half the way in movie, I was watching Zane engrossed in movie.

His face held no emotions.

If you notice clearly, his nose was crunching up slightly with the scenes he did not like and his Adam bobbed when he was expecting something to happen in his way in the movie.

I love this man.

I got out of his arms and straddled his lap.

He was surprised but he let me to peck his lips which he returned with a long kiss.

My heart is about to explode.

I know what I was expecting to happen and I'm ready and I wanted it to happen.

I'm too busy to ask him as I kissed his neck as a low groan from him encouraged me further.

He looked at me and damn those eyes.

He looked at me as if I'm the most beautiful woman in his eyes.

I kissed his eyes. Then his sharp nose. He closed his eyes enjoying the way I made him feel.

He gripped my waist tighter asking me to continue my assault on him.

"Za.. ne", I called out in a whimper.

"Yes Brat", he replied in his low tone making me groan.

"Do you..", I stopped by a moan escaped from me as he kissed my collarbone.

"Tell me brat, what do you want?", He asked as I groaned in frustration for no reason.

I was uncomfortable and my whole body is on fire.

I love the way Zane is making me feel.

"I want...I want..", Livia pull yourself together and give him a good answer or I'm going to kill you.

My inner voice made me smile.

"I want us to consummate our marriage. Do you want to?", I asked him as I enjoyed his hand roaming all over my body.

"Only because we are married?", He chuckled at my answer asking a question.

"No. I want you to make love to me,so that I can be yours in every possible way", I opened my eyes catching his gaze to show me how honest I was.

"Oh..brat..I love the way you talk to me..I love the way you make me feel", he took a fist of hair in his hands pulling it slightly making me smile.

"I love you Zane. Will you do the honor of making me yours? Can I be yours forever?", I whispered in his ears slightly letting my mouth lingering on his ear lobe.

"You are mine brat", with that he crashed his lips on mine as a fire crackers burst inside my body.

I returned his kiss with the same fervor.

He started removing my t-shirt as he asked for my permission.

Half the way I stopped him.

"This is my first time", I admitted while he chuckled.

"This is my first time too brat.We will figure this out", I laughed at his sentence but my cheeks flamed hearing him.

"Why?", I asked as he removed my t-shirt.

His eyes roamed at my upperbody as I gulped.

"Damn brat, you are beautiful", he groaned as I smiled at his face.

"I don't know brat. I'm not interested in anything unless it involves you", it was a weird confession but I liked it.

He was being a pervert and stalker of me for years.

But I know that's the way he loved me.

Looking me from afar, being a jerk to me in front and also being the sweetest man taking care of my needs in most adorable way.

He started showering me with the kisses on my neck and on my collar bone as moans filled the room.

I removed his t-shirt as he nodded at me to do whatever I want.

Kissing his chest I confessed.

"I love you Zane. I love you for all of you. For your past, our present and for our future", I gave a full kiss on his lips.

He opened his mouth for me to invade as we deepened the kiss pouring all of my love for him.

He was broken. He was alone. He was yearning for love all these years.

"I will protect you Zane. I will help you to put your pieces together so you can be happy again. I will not leave you in dark. I will love you all my heart till the day I die", I confessed as a tear escaped my eyes.

His eyes watered at my confession.

"I know brat", he looked vulnerable and did not want to speak.

I kissed him again as he flipped us over.

He hovered over me using his hands to support not to crush me.

He caressed my face as I hummed enjoying the feel.

"I'm glad I said yes to oldman", he chuckled at the moment remembering when we were asked to marry each other out of the blue.

"I heard you told "Livia Simmons is not a property to buy", my heart warmed when I heard from grandpa.

"Yeah. Money should not be valued above any living being brat", he told as I smiled at him.

"You are a good person Zane", I caressed his bicep.

"I don't know about that but you are making me a good person. Trust me I'm being honest because of you. I'm being  good to others only for you, so I don't want to be a bad person in your eyes", he told as he kissed my nose.

"I thank you for being a good human for me,making me special and I love you", I cupped his cheeks caressing his jaw.

With that he crashed himself on me with his love for me.

Our moans, groans filled the room along with a lot of confessions and of course with the scream of a lady in tv.

I started crying at one point.

After making love about five times, I heard Zane's words clearly as my tiredness ran away.

"I love you brat", I don't know if he did this in tiredness and sleep but I heard it.

Zane loves me. My Zane confessed his love for me.

He loves me.

Zane Ava Ricardo loves Livia Simmons Ricardo.

I caressed his hair as he was lying on top of me with his head on my chest with no barrier between us only a blanket covering us from the outside world.

"I'm glad you love me Zane. Thank you for trusting me with your heart. I love you and will try to be a better person for you", I kissed his head as sleep took over me.

I'm glad I waited for you Zane.

And about the part we made love..

Damn..Zane Insane Ricardo is amazing and he made me feel over the moon.

His stamina...

His grunts and groans...

His kisses...

His touches...

I giggled remembering it.

He made me fall in love with him again.

And I'm going crazy as I want to do it again.

But I'm freaking tired.

Maybe morning..

With that I took sleep took over me.

Hope everything will be fine for us..

*****

Question of the day?

Rate the chapter 1-10❤️

Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 14.3K 33
COMPLETEDâś… When 2 drop dead gorgeous heirs are forced into marriage, what happens? They more or less figure out that there might be side effects to t...
480K 13.3K 74
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
2.1M 69K 54
I pushed him with as much force as I could which made him stumble slightly but he succeeded in maintaining his balance and escaped from falling. That...