Chapter-39

Happy reading 💙

Epilogue

Zane's POV

"Brat, Finish your breakfast and make sure to not to put your feet out of bed", my stern voice did nothing to her as she rolled her eyes at me.

I chuckled seeing her reaction.

She looked all cute in my shirt along with the baby bumb.

Her dress got outsized and she started trying my t-shirts as it's too big for her.

Damn, I can't resist her when she is dressed up and smells like me!

Yes, My brat is about to deliver our baby.

Oh god, I freaked out when she surprised me with her pregnancy news.

"Jerk, Where were you? Me and our little one missed you".

That was her words. I was confused but she took my hands and placed it on her stomach.

I was shocked, stunned and cried at the same time.

Brat laughed at my emotional outburst all the while hugging and comforting me with sweet words with her sweet voice.

She treated me like a baby!

And then, I started being possessive about her.

We argued a lot.

I asked her to stay home while she demanded to go to office!

What to do?

I can't fight with her when she is super cute.

I love my brat even more!

She wrapped me around her fingers!

I moved my work to her office and I started staying by her side most of the time.

She almost lashed on me when I started helping her to pick pen, note books, measuring tape and clothes.

"You insane jerk, I'm capable of doing silly things by myself! Stop being a nuisance and get out of here".

That's because I helped her to tie her hair in an executive board meeting she had with an overseas client.

She called me names when she is too upset!

She even pulled my hair when she had pain while sleeping!

She cried as I cleaned her vomit and helped her dressing!

She craved for chocolates and other stuffs at late night!

I helped her with walking!

She thanked me for being a good husband by throwing a big party at our backyard!

Damn, she is too hot to handle.

At the same night, I was thrown out for being too clingy!

How could I control myself when she started a hot night by sharing a deep kiss with me?

Brat made me a better person out of me pulling myself out from dark!

I would do anything for this woman. Anything and everything for her!

"Vivian and Xander are coming tonight. They'll stay with you for night. I will be back my morning", It saddened me for leaving brat for an important meeting. I'm scared for leaving her side.

But it had to be done by tonight!

"Stop being too clingy. I will be free tonight", she sang in happiness trying to get rid of me.