Chapter-27

Happy reading 💙

Zane's POV

I phoned brat but she is not picking up.

It has been a week already. I was going crazy missing her.

She is busy with her new show she is going to launch in spring.

Weird. Brat loves designing but she made her customers wait for more than a year.

She will make her customers crave for her designs. She holds a winter event every year and that's it. She only takes crucial requests after that.

To be specific, brat needed to laze around. When her credit card value goes down, she will take up orders and other time she will want to swipe her card clean.

Actually I admire her for that thing. She is so damn independent making me proud.

She wanted to be spoiled by herself and she won a jackpot by marrying me.

I love to spoil her more and she loves it too.

She will show her cheeky goofy smile when I show her my card.

Infact myself belong to her so as my assets.

Now she is being busy with her spring festive making me feel happy but sad too.

I was out of country for first three days after our mind-blowing kiss we shared when she found the stalker and pervert in her life.

The next three days she was busy as hell.

Now I'm paying visit to her office.

If she refuses to meet me I will throw her off my shoulder kidnapping her.

Go ahead and try Zane. She will show you the real brat. She don't want to be disturbed while she was working.

Her hair will be up in a messy bun while her ears will be serving as the pen stand with a measuring tape around her neck, her left hand fingers crossed looking all focused and all beautiful. It's her habit of crossing her fingers to get her design from her heart to her paper.

Sexy as hell too. If I enter her cabin unannounced her eyebrows will be knitted together in displeasure with her eyes closed while her voice will be low with a threat, 'Get lost, before I kill you'.

I laughed.

I can't make her mad. When she is mad at me, I feel something eating me alive and that's sadness.

"What are you doing here Zane?", I stopped at the voice.

"Hey V", I called out in a dull tone.

"I know you are missing your wife and you are here to pay her a visit. But I'm your friend. You should have tried to sound neutral not so disappointed", V rolled her eyes but ended up laughing.

"I'm not sorry. Anyway what's brat is doing? She is not home for like six days", I asked as she sighed.

"Let's talk in the cafe. She is busy now. She will be out in next twenty minutes. If you want to see her, go ahead", she smirked at her last sentence.

I know no one can mess with my wife when she is working.

Even her husband. They'll end up taking her wrath.

"What is it?", I asked her as we seated opposite to each other.

"She is avoiding you.Do you believe she is organising an autumn festive? She is exhausting herself. That's how she works Zane", she told sighing as my heart beats fast as fear settled in.