Chapter-36

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

"Don't", I shouted at Zane who is about to enter our room

I was drying my hair.

"Come on brat, I'm sorry", he pleaded but he stopped at the door way not entering making me smile inside.

"No. You went to club and a woman was all over you who is not your wife and you did not made any move to stop her rather enjoying her company", I chuckled at the end as my eyes flamed recalling the incident.

"I'm not brat. I was intoxicated and recognised her as you", I laughed at his answer.

"So, it's me who spoiled your fun", I fisted my hand trying to compose myself.

"No. I liked it when you were claiming me as yours. I liked it how much you were possessive over me", I melted at his words as his eyes held happiness recalling the words I have used.

"About letting mom beat me", I started and he started laughing.

Mom beat the hell out of me.

She even asked to not to talk to her.

She was really mad at me for using my fist at a stranger who was unharmful.

I apologized and my self guilt took over me so I cried as mom was too harsh on me.

Later she consoled me and asked me to be sane like my husband whom I call Zane Insane Ricardo for a reason.

"You used your fist before analysing Livia. It's wrong. Because you know to fight it's not okay to use your fist on innocents", his words caught me making my eyes water.

"She is no innocent. And I know I'm wrong", I croaked up in the end.

"Let me in, I want you wrapped in my arms", he pleaded as I melted.

"Come in and hug me jerk", in an instant I was enveloped in his strong arms.

I inhaled his scent and his warmth spread all over me.

"Should we watch a movie?", He suggested as I nodded at him.

He turned on and started a horror movie.

Me and Zane are the lovers of horror movies. While Xan and V are not a big fan of it.

We both cuddled in bed and started watching the movie.

Half the way in movie, I was watching Zane engrossed in movie.

His face held no emotions.

If you notice clearly, his nose was crunching up slightly with the scenes he did not like and his Adam bobbed when he was expecting something to happen in his way in the movie.

I love this man.

I got out of his arms and straddled his lap.

He was surprised but he let me to peck his lips which he returned with a long kiss.

My heart is about to explode.

I know what I was expecting to happen and I'm ready and I wanted it to happen.

I'm too busy to ask him as I kissed his neck as a low groan from him encouraged me further.

He looked at me and damn those eyes.

He looked at me as if I'm the most beautiful woman in his eyes.

I kissed his eyes. Then his sharp nose. He closed his eyes enjoying the way I made him feel.