Chapter-24

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

Waking up with the smile,I was greeted by coldness next to me.

Making up my mind that he was probably making some breakfast for us I went to washroom.

After freshening up I got ready for office as I peeked out to find Zane's favourite car which was already missing.

He must be needed to sign of an important deal in his office.

Taking up my mobile phone in the night stand, Zane's phone was next to mine as I sighed.

He was in a rush.

Along with his mobile phone and other stuffs I got down as I felt really lonely terribly missing Zane.

Driving to Zane's office, reaching the elevator I got into his cabin.

"Zane..", Annabelle's cheerful voice turned bitter seeing me.

"You..Where is Zane?", Her question caught me off guard as my worry etched to peak as I was trying to calm myself from the morning.

"He did not come to office", I mumbled to myself as my whole body started shaking in fear.

Taking a seat in couch I composed myself.

He will be here. He must be somewhere safe.

"Where is he bitch? Zane is not someone to take leave on important day?", I know she was harsh but I'm in no mood to argue with her.

"I don't know", I whispered as a tears escaped my eyes.

"Are you truly his wife? How come you did not know the fact that your husband is missing?", I stayed silent.

Where would he be?

Whom should I ask?

Her question made me flinch as I feel totally irresponsible for not knowing his whereabouts.

"You..", her shout was interrupted by Blake and Charlotte.

They looked stunned as we were waiting in Zane's office without Zane.

Please be safe.

"Um..Blake, Do you know where my husband is?", I asked shamelessly to him while Blake looked guilty.

"I don't know mam..."

"Is he safe?", I interrupted his ramble as he looked surprised.

"Yes Mam", he told gulping.

"Thank you", I kept my hand on my forehead to stop my throbbing head.

"What's the day today?", Annabelle asked mostly to herself.

As soon as she realised the date she looked sad and relieved.

"How come you did not know your mother in law's birth anniversary?", Annabelle mocked me with her question while I was relived by the information.

Standing up I hugged her.

"Thank you Annabelle",she looked surprised by my actions.

"Will you stop rubbing on her? She is Mr.Ricardo's wife. I expect you to respect her no matter what your relationship with sir or her", Charlotte stood up for me for first time as I mumbled a thank you to her.

Taking my bag, I walked out of the cabin as I needed rest as I felt stressful.

"Hey girl, everything is going to be alright.Cheer up", Charlotte hugged me following me out of the cabin as I relaxed into her hug.