Chapter-13

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

Running inside the Avenue for hours, I was making sure that everything was perfect.

Tomorrow's event is all I care about.

Confirming the models once again I was about to take a seat when V joined me throwing her hands over my shoulders.

"I can't wait for sunrise Liv. No matter what every single time I feel excited for our shows like our first one", she smiled showing her perfect smile making me reflect too.

Me and V always excited for our event.

Me and V are the owners of LiV Fashions.
Me CEO and V director.

"Coffee break", I asked while she nodded.

Walking to the nearby cafe I took a seat near the window so I can watch people out there.

"Here's your coffee girls. Enjoy", the waitress winked at us and went to serve the next customer.

Taking a sip V caught my attention as she started staring at me weirdly.

"Shoot away V", I chuckled seeing her action.

"You are acting weird", she commented making me remember the day when I told the same with Zane.

It has been two days I returned to home.

I was sleeping in office as I was busy making preparations for the event.

I'll admit.

1. I was sad as I brought stress to Zane when I should be very glad about it.

2. I was embarassed to see him as I made a fool out of myself in his company.

"Stop acting creepy", her comment brought me out of trance.

"I'm always weird. Which part of mine made me look weirder?", I asked her.

"You are staying in office for two days", she told the obvious thing.

I do know what she is asking about.

"Yeah..", I sighed.

"Girl stop sighing and blabber it out", she encouraged.

"I visited Zane in his office...", I dragged as she eyed me suspiciously.

"An accident happened", I added further.

"Accident?", She smirked.

"Come on girl. Don't keep me waited. Finish the story", she was already laughing.

"I kissed Zane Accidentally", I finished while she gave me a reaction, 'You missed the crucial info'.

"In front of his client", her laughs filled the entire cafe.

"Stupid V. Stop it", I hissed.

"You are embarassed to meet your husband", she said in between her laughs.

"Don't", I groaned hard.

"Like really how is Zane as your husband?", I narrowed my eyes at her question.

"I'm curious. Don't I deserve to know how's my BFF's married life", she showed her puppy doe eyes.

"If you wanna ask, just ask V. Don't pull that cute little girl act in front of me which my brother loves", I smirked.

"It's ugly", I laughed seeing her reaction.

"We are talking about yours, not my love story", she told the truth before she could stop.