Chapter-35

Get ready for some long Chapter!

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

"Mom, you are drunk. Let's get you home", I am on the verge of shouting at her.

She ignored me like a piece of dust and continued pole dancing as the club whistled.

My brother and V are having a blast next to my mom.

My mom do clubbing whenever she was extremely annoyed and frustrated with her husband's over possessiveness and arrogance. My dad.

Apparently they had a big fight and mom want to loosen up a bit and she does clubbing opposite of mine.

I took a seat on the couch with the her heels and bags on my hand also watching over V's bag and heels.

Sometimes I believe my mom exchanged V with her mother and took me in just for my beauty since they behave alike a lot.

I laughed in amusement seeing a flip my mom did.

Damn, she is too perfect of her age.

I respect her a lot. She knows how to handle herself and I admire her a lot.

She is calm, composed yet wild.

The sight infront of me made my blood boil.

And the boiler going to burst out in high pressure taking the person next to me to die.

I saw Zane and a certain blonde woman dressed in a black dress that is two times smaller and shorter than her size with her hands hooked around his waist.

The hand that was all over me in the morning.

In morning, the brake was loose and thank god I dashed into a pole to stop it as I was driving in a slow speed opposite to the anger I was fuming.

I informed V and Char and they demanded to go to police and I did.

I filed a complaint and police assured to take care of the situation as soon as possible.

I wanted to rip her hand from her body having a urge to use that ripped hand to massage my hair.

And him, I wanted to hit his face on the wall bursting his skull out shouting at his useless brain that you belong to me than stitching it with a big needle.

His eyes landed on mine and he jerked up in the seat as fear took over him.

I smirked seeing his reaction.

I got up from my seat gathering things I slowly walked to compose my burning rage.

When I reached him, his eyes widened sensing I'm not his hallucination.

"My dear husband, what are you doing here?", I smelled alcohol as I shook my head in disappointment.

"Hey brat", a certain friend of him whom I have never seen in my life called me as I snapped my head towards the stranger.

"Don't", a growl came behind me to shut the stranger before I could smash his head.

The blonde came back to us as she took a seat next to him.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise of her guts.

"Zane, send this bitch away. We can have fun", I shut my eyes in annoyance as the siren in my head goes on.

The hulk in me is ready to come out.

Be good Livia. You are too old to put a fight.

"You bitch, leave my Zane", that's it.