Pretty Punk Cherry

By AylaDare

Mature. Viewer Discretion is advised. *The people inside of this work are FACE-CLAIMS. This has no correlatio... More

â­‘ WARNINGS â­‘
1 â­‘ Who're they?
2 â­‘ What's the name, pretty thang?
3 â­‘ Bloody Valentine?
4 â­‘ So, no blowie?*
5 â­‘ You call that nice?
6 â­‘ What's happenin' to you?
7 â­‘ What is your problem?
8 â­‘ Truth or Dare?
9 â­‘ Who is he?
10 â­‘ Then, why help me?
11 â­‘ Groovyroad.
12 â­‘ The Heart Motel?
13 â­‘ What're you some typa' fuckin' stripper?
14 â­‘ Does it look like I'm trying to be a bitch?
15 â­‘ Hello?
16 â­‘ The Aces?
17 â­‘ How bad does it hurt?
18 â­‘ You want me, don't you?
19 â­‘ Are we gonna play a game?
20 â­‘ Can I kiss you?
21 â­‘ Do you wanna take it off for me, baby?*
22 â­‘ I was high, alright?
23 â­‘ Cuddle whore?
24 â­‘ What makes you happy?
25 â­‘ Are you close?
26 â­‘ Bounce house?
27 â­‘ You and Cherry?
28 â­‘ What happens when the lights go out?*
29 â­‘ Harlow's gonna sing?
30 â­‘ Friends?
31 â­‘ XOXO.
32 â­‘ Cherry Waves.*
33 â­‘ How does it feel to be baggage barbies slutty friend?
34 â­‘ You think I'm beautiful?
35 â­‘ Euphoria.
37 â­‘ Good boy.*
38 â­‘ Afterglow.
39 â­‘ Maraschino baby.
40 â­‘ You know damn well, that's a lie.
41 â­‘ Sweater Weather.
42 â­‘ Crushed.
43 â­‘ Invitations.
43 â­‘ One step forward, ten steps back.
44 â­‘ Getting pretty & pissed.
45 â­‘ Kiss my ass, Harlow.
46 â­‘ Starring Role.
47 â­‘ I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay.
48 â­‘ You're asking me on a date?
49 â­‘ I'd rather fuck and fight.
50 â­‘ GF & BF.
51 â­‘ Semi Charmed Life.*
52 â­‘ Heroine.
53 â­‘ Toxicity.
54 â­‘ Mystery Inc.
55 â­‘ Goodnight, trouble.
56 â­‘ Axel
57 â­‘ There were no wishing stars around.
58 â­‘ My Pretty Pixie.
59 â­‘ Bella.
60 â­‘ My Baby.
61 â­‘ Fairies for a day.
62 â­‘ Anarchy Ink
63 â­‘ The Seven Deadly Sins...
64 â­‘ Neon Colored Kisses*
65 â­‘ Aurora?
66 â­‘ Rage.
67 â­‘ Oh,' pretty thang, you are all turned around, aren't you?
68 â­‘ Bubblegum Bitch
69 â­‘ Candy | Part One.*
69 â­‘ Candy | Part Two.*
70 â­‘ Baby Spice Goes to Therapy.
71 â­‘ Design Diva.
72 â­‘ Moulin Rouge.
73 â­‘ FREAK | Part One.*
73 â­‘ FREAK | Part Two.*
74 â­‘ Bite The Bullet, Babe
75 â­‘ 2006.
76 â­‘ Sweaters & Sweetness.
77 â­‘ I Should've, Alice.*
78 â­‘ Kiss, Kiss.
79 â­‘ Slumber Party Secrets | The Girls
80 â­‘ Slumber Party Secrets | The Guys
81â­‘ You're breaking up with me?
82 â­‘ The Cure
83â­‘ Prom Queen.*
84 â­‘ Dirty, Sweet, and you're My Girl
85 â­‘ Burn Baby, Burn
86 â­‘ Passionfruit*
87 â­‘ Cupid's Arrow Club
88 â­‘ Lucciola.
89 â­‘ S&M.
90 â­‘ XXX*
91 â­‘ The Sickest Love
92 â­‘ A baby, A lesbian, and A ray of punk rock sunshine
93 â­‘ Harly-Bear's Home
94 â­‘ Sabotage*
95 â­‘ All Rockstars' Drink their Milk
96 â­‘ We are never watching another Tinker Bell movie, again.
97 â­‘ 5EVER.
98 â­‘ Chicago Blues
99 â­‘ Why wouldn't I do it for you?
100 â­‘ Where's My Love?
101 â­‘ Beach House
102 ⭑ Léo.
103 â­‘ We'll be alright.
104 â­‘ Where Angels Fear To Tread.
105 â­‘ Hearing Damage.
106 â­‘ October, I love you.
107 â­‘ Thirteen.
The Finale â­‘ New York, New York.
â­‘ X-RATED EXTRA â­‘

36 â­‘ Wet.*

47.7K 804 9.5K
By AylaDare

"Thinking ahead of time, why don't you spend the night? I know you love me. Pick up and roll the dice, read in between the lines. I know you love me..."
Hold on by The Internet.
Same premise, same events, just a little different.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Where the hell you been?"

"Fuckin--Jesus!" With my dress half on, my panties missing, my brain half-awake, hair resembling a bird's nest, and a box of chocolate-covered strawberries in my hand, I thought I'd entered my dark hotel room to find everyone gone out to breakfast like my message from Koi had said. But low and behold, after my perfect, perfect night with Zayn, the only person left to greet me--turning on the lamp on the desk by the window to illuminate his face--was Harlow.

A hungover, messy Harlow with mascara still running down his under eyes and wild, sleepy hair that covered his forehead. As well as a passive look on his face like I was about to get scolded.

And I had a feeling--for what reason I wasn't sure yet--that I was about to be in big, big trouble.

"Jesus..." I held my hand to my chest and leaned against the cool door, taking shallow breaths, "You scared me, Harlow. Don't do that. I could've had a heart attack." I gave him a half-smile and opened my eyes after a second, seeing him close his phone that was open to our text messages and set it onto the desk he was leaning against.

He nodded slowly, twisting his jaw before letting the muscles in it flex when it clenched, "You know I could say the same thing. I woke up and you were fucking gone. Your phone, your purse, there wasn't a sign of you. Thought something happened to you, I've been worried sick all goddamn morning. You know how I am."

"You don't seem very worried to me, you just seem angry." I frowned, "I'm... I'm okay. I'm right here. I was safe as well, I promise. I was just--"

"Just--where. huh? Where the fuck were you?"

My mouth slowly shut as delicious flashbacks of the previous night flooded my head and rendered me speechless.

Speechless, speechless. Mute.

There was no way to explain any of this without going into the filthy, filthy details, and if there was one thing about last night that was for certain, it was that it was downright, nasty.

I had more fun with Zayn than I ever thought I could.

And I'd never forget it either.

Ten hours earlier...

☆ ・゚: The Girls: ・゚ ☆

Don't scream if you wake up and don't see me. Staying with Zayn in his room tonight. See you in the morning. Xoxo.

"Who you textin'?"

Jumping from the sound of Zayn's voice in front of me, I shut off my phone and looked up, my words dying in my throat at the sight of him in tight, grey, Calvin Klein boxer briefs, and a tight white tank top that stretched over his toned stomach. Crap, he looked so good. Especially with his bleach blonde buzz-cut and golden nose hoop. I'd spent the past ten minutes in this hotel room with him, fighting the urge to ogle or stare, because he was just fucking breathtaking.

The way he walked, the way he talked, the way he smiled: he was prince charming. Ready to fuck me up with that classically gorgeous smile.

"Cherry?"

Flicking my eyes up from his tatted forearms, I blinked fast, "Yeah? Oh--yeah. Sorry. I um... I was just forewarning the group chat with the girls that I'm with you. You know, in case they wake up and freak out cause I'm gone."

Zayn nodded, leaning against the doorway to the bathroom with one arm raised, "Braggin' huh?"

I dropped my shoulders and smiled, "No..."

"It's okay if you are, I mean, I would. This hotel room is incredible. You're getting five-star luxury in'ere with me." His teeth should've let out that Colgate sparkle that you saw in commercials; his grin was so pretty and wide as he stepped off of the wall.

"The view is pretty fucking incredible..." I got up from the edge of the bed and walked a bit closer to the balcony window, eyeing the city lights, "This room had to be expensive though, no? I feel like I should be paying for a night in here with you." I snorted.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that." Zayn said with a chuckle from behind me, "I can afford it. And I offered."

"Being a private investor for the FBI makes good money?" I asked, looking at his reflection in the window glass that was crystal clear. He crawled onto the bed and sat at the headboard, one knee pulled up to his chest while he lit a cigarette.

"I get by." Is all he says, catching my eye through the glass and smiling.

I nodded and looked over my shoulder as I crossed my arms, "Well. Thanks again for letting me stay, it's sweet o'you..."

"You've said thank you to me about ten times already. I heard you the first time. Now, are you gonna get in bed, or sleep standing up like some vampire?"

I felt my cheeks heat, but I wearily stepped away from the window toward the bed, "Ironically, I'm not even that sleepy anymore. New York is just so exciting and I had the most fun tonight. All I really wanna do is look through the pictures and videos in my phone and wait till' the sun comes up."

"You like the city?" Zayn tilted his head at me when I crawled on next to him, folding my legs to my side and leaning my shoulder against the headboard.

"I love it. Growing up in Chicago, or rather, in my area, I got used to the quiet. And here? It's busy and loud, and everyone's running around doing their own thing. It's so amazing." I widened my eyes for emphasis and grabbed a throw pillow to place in my lap and draw on with my long acrylics.

"It is pretty fun. I lived here for a while, once upon a time. And outside of the mugging I received, it was a good time." He puckered his lips around the cigarette to take a hit and then handed it to me.

I took it and was impressed with the fact that I could take a normal drag without coughing. Blowing out the smoke toward the thighs, I laughed, "that sounds scary."

"It wasn't too bad. The only thing that was in my wallet was a couple of gift cards to Cold Stone. He didn't get much outta me."

"Maybe he loved Cold Stone and that was exactly what he was looking for. What if he was the Cold Stone bandit?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Touché." Zayn shrugged with his mouth.

I took another drag of a cigarette and then handed it back to him, "So, is it fun being a P.I? Do you get to save people all the time or... go on cool secret missions like a superhero?"

"Oh, darling, this is not Men In Black." Zayn chuckled raspily, "I hate to break it to you, but it has more to do with paperwork and reading reports than crime-fighting with cool weapons or--swooping into the danger to save a damsel in distress. My work is far more administrative, and I like to think I do more for victims than any superhero could."

"So, you don't have any cool FBI celebrity secrets? Like perhaps... knowledge about Michael Jackson's quote on quote 'death'--"

Zayn dropped his head against his chest to laugh, "Cherry... I don't work for the damn CIA."

"Oh, so the CIA knows if MJ is really dead? That's who I need to call?--"

"No... more questions about MJ or about my job. Please." He emphasized, giving me a soft, but stern glare, "You can ask me anything in the world you want, except that. Anything at all."

I pouted and rested my head against the headboard, "Well, you're just no fun, huh? I swear I won't tell anyone. Pinkie promise." I held up my finger.

"As cute as that face is, bribery is not my thing, and unless you want me to arrest you for underage drinking, I suggest you close that mouth."

I widened my eyes and blushed but didn't smile from the angstiness of his tone, "Sir, yes sir. Won't' happen again, I promise."

"Calm down... 'm just jokin' with you. But--as for the sir thing, you can keep calling me that all you want. It's kinda sexy." He glanced down at his loose t-shirt hanging up my body and then gave me a once over with a half-smirk.

I looked down at my lap and fought back a grin, "That's... a weird kink thing, isn't it?" I closed one eye and peeked back up at him, "Another sexual innuendo my dumbass isn't aware of?" He nodded with a slight shrug as if to say 'sorta' and before he could reply, I added, "Fuck, of course, it is. God, just when I think I can't learn more about sex, someone else adds something bizarre to the list." I groaned.

"What's so bizarre about kinky things, hm? Everyone has that little somethin'-somethin' that turns them on."

"Y-Yeah, no, yeah I know that, there's just a lot that I don't understand." I murmured, avoiding his eye contact, "I mean, I just learned about oral sex and fetishes like three weeks ago. I didn't even know what cum was called. I'm entering fantasy land with a fucking sword and shield, it's... a lot."

"Yeah? And what's the most shocking thing you've heard so far?" He pinned me with his eye contact and wouldn't let up.

"For starters, um... that whole dominant-submissive thing is... odd. I would say that's the strangest thing." I felt a knot in my stomach from his hard stare on me. And it was so intense that I looked away, "Sorry, this is such a weird thing to talk about. I shouldn't have brought it up--"

"Cherry." Zayn grabbed my chin, turning it back toward him, "I'm an adult. You are too. I'm most certainly not going to flinch at the mention of submission" he let go of my chin, "Nothing you could say or ask, is gonna phase me. Not to mention.." He smiled, running his tongue along his cheek, "I am fucking nasty, and I like it nasty. So, you don't scare me, sweetness. Not even a little."

Okay. That's hot. Not sure why though.

I licked my suddenly dry lips and tucked my hair behind my ear, "So..." I swallowed, "You're experienced and you know stuff about how guys like to.. fuck?" I asked nervously.

"Yes..."

"And... you... wouldn't mind if I like--asked about a couple of things?" I jumped on the opportunity faster than I could convince myself not to, because in all honesty, I was so curious to know more about the male side of things and so far, I knew jack shit other than: if provoked, men can come in their pants. Plus, Zayn was someone I trusted to be honest with me, and from the sounds of it, he wasn't gonna judge me. I liked that.

"Ask away." Zayn got a bit more comfortable, lying down onto his back and perching his arms behind his head to expose his sharp arm muscles, "I'm your sex encyclopedia."

"Well... okay then." I shrugged one shoulder and scooted closer, laying down on my side beside him and propping my head up on my elbow. I kept the pillow pressed to my chest and chewed my lip as I tried to pick where to start, "First, um... what does it feel like to have a dick. Like, is it heavy or--"

Zayn fought back a laugh and rolled his lips into his mouth, "Okay, first of all, no." He cracked a snort, "Not unless you have a massive, fucking... unnaturally large dick, then no. And second, that's one question I don't think I'll be able to explain because you don't know what it's like unless you have one. It's just there. You know? It just is what it is."

"Right, okay, fair enough." I nodded, "But um, what does it feel like when you guys come? And what does it look like? Does it like spray out or..."

"Oh..." Zayn shut his eyes momentarily, "My love. you... adorable, adorable thing. You need to get fucking laid. Properly anyway. Because if you hooked up with a guy and his come came spraying out at you, I can almost guarantee he has some STD or is a walking parasite. That is an... atrocious visual, good god, Cherry." He continued to laugh with pity.

"I've only ever gotten super, super sexual with one person. One guy. And... it was really bad. Granted, I didn't see his dick or make him come how you're implying, it was about as bad as spraying cum sounds." I cringed, sighing deeply.

"How bad?" Zayn turned in his head in my direction.

"All you need to know is that I faked an orgasm."

"Oh no. My condolences." Zayn apologized, "That sounds brutal. A lot of women I've been with or know can probably relate though, so know it's not your fault. If you don't come equipped with the skill, you're most likely gonna leave them disappointed. I learned that the hard way."

"Yeah, tell me about it." I rolled my eyes.

Zayn rolled over onto his side, propping up his head onto his fist, "So, I can take it you've never been fucked before, huh?"

"No. Not by a guy. I've masturbated before, which is a no-brainer. Dildos and shit. But no real dick. Not yet anyway." I shrugged one shoulder, tracing the lines on his hand tattoo with my eyes.

"Mhm..." Zayn hummed, "And is that just what you prefer? Are you waiting for the right person, or saving yourself for marriage? 'Cause you have a fuck load of eligible men just waiting to jump on the chance to get with you, you know that right?"

Flicking my eyes back up to him, I almost laughed, "Like, who?" I lifted my head off my hand, "I know four men and--Mikey likes Kristen and that ship sailed a long time ago. Everyone knows Niko is in love with Harlow. And Harlow? Harlow is... a mess. Our relationship is a fucking mess. So no, no way I have eligi--"

"Whoa, whoa..." Zayn lifted his head, "Fuck am I not on the list for? Backtrack, baby, go back."

"Hold on, you? You? Y--As in you?" I widened my eyes.

"Oh, see, now you've hurt me. Now I'm wounded."

"I never said you weren't stupid fucking hot, I just didn't put you on the list! I--" Realizing what I said out loud, I clamped a hand over my mouth and turned onto my back to stare at the ceiling. I did not just say that to him. Please, someone, pinch me. Just when I think I can't do any more to embarrass myself, I prove myself wrong.

"Stupid hot, huh? That's a new one. I'm not gonna lie, I like that."

Uncovering my mouth slowly, I didn't take my eyes off the ceiling, "I... am so sorry. I didn't mean to be so forward. A-And I didn't mean to leave you out either, I just thought that..." I gulped, and then slowly turned my head again to see him giving me a taunt look with a smile that screamed 'You're making a fool of yourself and I'm enjoying every second.'

I cleared my throat and turned back straight, "I just thought that... you were out of my league. That our relationship is strictly a professional/friendly relationship. That's why I didn't include you, not because I wouldn't fuck you or--whatever."

"Out of your league? Cherry, you are out of my league. So much so that every advance I made toward you tonight went unnoticed. I felt like a fanboy, begging you to take notice of me. Come on... don't play stupid, you know better."

"Advances?" I whipped my head in his direction and my stomach fluttered, "What are you talking about?"

I'm oblivious to a lot, but there's no way he really wants me, does he?

"You think I asked you to dance just cause you were there? You think I sat there complimenting you for... pity? No." Zayn gave me a knowing glare, narrowing in on my lips, "I'm attracted to you. I think you're... stupid hot." He quoted me, "And I most certainly, certainly would fuck the shit outta you, so long as you asked nicely."

His dirty mouth had such an effect on me, I had to pull my knees together and shut my legs tight to keep the low throbbing at bay. And I had to repeat what he said in my head a few times for it to register. I felt a warm, tingling feeling seep its way into my stomach, creeping down, and I felt my throat get dry from breathing out of my mouth, "You would?"

Zayn lowered his head inches closer to mine to whisper, "I have been fantasizing about fucking you, ever since I saw you in that tight little dress. And I've imagined tossing you around every which way, making you come with my mouth, my fingers, my dick." His eyes fell a little, growing lustful, "Over and over. Just making you scream for me. So.. yeah, to answer your question, I would. Because it looks so fantastic inside my head." His voice was silky smooth, luring me in like a warm blanket.

I sat there, staring speechless when he smiled and reached up to gently touch my mouth, "You're beautiful... and those lips, your perfect, perfect lips? Made to be kissed." His eyes flicked down, "N' maybe made for some other things too, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

I felt a flash of heat cross my body but couldn't ignore the urge to say, "Did you invite me here just to hook up with me?"

"No." Zayn shook his head once, "You're my friend, Cherry and I adore you to pieces. My sexual attraction to you has nothing to do with that outside of the fact that sometimes friends hook up." He shrugged, "I can admit, I was hoping to get closer to you tonight, get to know you better. But I didn't invite you here just to get in your pants, and I'm not expecting anything." He made his tone clear and concise, "I'm just opening the offer for whenever. If you need someone? If you want someone? I'm here. I care about you, and I like you."

Zayn had a point. Hooking up was something everyone did. regardless of if it meant anything. Kristen and Mikey. Harlow and Niko. Harlow and Naomi. Naomi and me. Maybe Niko and Naomi even. The friend group was a mess. But--Zayn wanting to hook up with me felt... unreal. I'd been attracted to him too, from the moment I met him. He was something out of a dream. Sweet, respectful, earth-shatteringly attractive, and attentive. And now, to find out so spontaneously that he wanted me too? I had my speculations as well as my desires on lock.

"And... you wanna, what? You wanna teach me?" I glanced him up and down, slowing down near the bulge in his boxers but speeding past it back to his face. Then, slowly sat up.

Zayn did too, "When you say it like that? Fuck yeah, I do."

I sat back on my knees, my hands perched on my lap, "And exactly... how bad?"

Zayn's eyebrow twitched, "How bad, what?"

"How badly do you want me?"'

He took a long blink, before smirking slowly, "You like when guys beg? Is that it?" He rested back onto his hands, "Cause, while I prefer to be in control, I'm not above it."

"Maybe." I raised one shoulder, "But mostly, I'm just trying to gauge if there's a catch or if you're just horny or something."

"There's nothing wrong with fucking just to fuck, or fucking cause you need it, or fucking cause you're horny, and you want it." Zayn said, "In fact, that's the best type of sex. The messy, sweaty, dirty, 'I need it now,' sex. The sex that makes you come so hard you forget your own name? That's the good shit. So, there is no catch. I wanna fuck you because I wanna fuck you. And you're allowed to wanna fuck me too."

Terrific point.

I chewed the inside of my cheek until it began to pulse alongside my thighs, and I crawled a little bit closer after a second before settling back into a seated position, "I'm not sure if I wanna fuck. But could I maybe... see it?" I glanced down at his thighs eagerly, "While I figure that out? Let you teach me some things about guys?"

"Oh, you wanna make sure I'm up to your standards, huh? I can get behind that... but uh..." Zayn but his bottom lip while toying with the band on his boxers, "I think it's only fair that if I show you mine, you show me yours. And more importantly, if you taste mine... I get to taste yours."

I twisted my mouth to the side, "I suppose that could work out."

"Suppose? Mm, no. None of that. I want a yes. I need a 'yes.' There are no 'maybes', or 'sure's, or 'I suppose's,' in consent. So, let's try that again. Are you sure you wanna do this with me?" Zayn's tone made it clear he wasn't playing around or to be played around with, which for some reason made me tempted to be sarcastic, but I held back, and instead, decided to attempt to be bold.

"Yes, sir."

He did say it was sexy.

Zayn opened his mouth to say something right away but nothing came out, as it took him a second to finally register what I'd said. And once he had, I saw his pupils enlarge, darkening his soft hazel eyes into a searing, intimidating look. His eyes didn't leave me, not even when he stood up, the creaking bed filling the silence, "Up." He held out his hand then, "Let's make good use of that shower, hm?"

Gulping, I took his hand and slid off the bed.

Zayn turned his back to me and kept his hand enclosed in mine while we pushed through the sliding doors of the bathroom suite. My stomach churned as we were immersed into the dark, the almost haunting feeling of it; black tile covering the floor and walls and black marble rolling across the countertops in swirls of champagne and white. It was jet black, all of it except for the shining silver handles and shower head that hung from the ceiling; at least two feet wide.

It was impressive but it felt almost too intimate.

It didn't help the overwhelming butterflies in my gut that was for certain.

Zayn left me by the big, floor-to-ceiling window near the sink and opened the glass door to the cubicle, to turn on the rainfall shower head with a hiss. Immediately, hot steaming water came flowing out in a glistening trickle, and heat floated off of it, clouding up the space.

The muscles in his back, straining against the material of his tank top had me ogling, but once he turned around and grabbed the bottom hem of it to pull it over his head, I froze.

His entire stomach was inked out, not a single empty space uncovered or without the faded black etchings of tattoos. The one in particular that I hadn't noticed was so big before, was the willow tree on his waist/hip, and the roots that spread all the way down his thighs.

"Whoa..." I stepped closer out of pure shock, eyeing the detail in the leaves and tree trunk, "Zayn, this tattoo is beautiful, oh my god. Who did this?" My hand instinctively reached out to trace the curves in the branches that followed his muscles.

"Isn't it incredible? A tattoo artist I met in Vegas ages ago created this piece for me. It took ten hours over the course of two days. Was hell, but—I don't regret it whatsoever. S'my second favorite tattoo I've ever gotten."

"That's so cool..." I smiled up at him through my lashes in awe and then glanced back down. My fingers skimmed over his tight skin, and I traced the roots with my finger until I reached the band of his boxers. I halted in realization, but before I could pull my hand away and apologize for touching him so much, Zayn was encasing his own palm around it to press my hand against him harder.

"You wanna know what my favorite tattoo is?" Zayn rasped.

I nodded slightly.

Zayn took a step closer to me and moved my hand across his stomach to the soft patch of hairs above his belly button. There were so many crowded tattoos along the space, I almost couldn't see the hairs, but I could absolutely feel them, and the lower he dragged our hands, the more I could feel.

I held my breath as the ink below his navel faded into his skin tone; a warm brown—and when he curled our fingers to slip them into the band of his boxers, I felt my heart skip a beat.

The most he did was guide me, showing me what he wanted me to do, and then after, he let go of me, saying, "Pull em' down for me, love. It's okay."

I lifted my other hand to help me and Zayn took a step even closer, allowing me to move the fabric down an inch with ease, and get a peek at a tattoo just above his dick.

'SUCK ME.' In all caps.

Damn.

I widened my eyes and slowly looked back up at him, "Oh..."

"You like it? I mean... I think it's pretty neat. Straight forward. To the point. Instructional." Zayn shrugged one shoulder, grinning cheekily at me, "It doesn't leave you wondering what to do next or... what to think about it. It's just there. It's not art, it's a guide. And the only people who get to see it, get to do it."

My mouth closed slowly, and I was left there a bit shocked and slightly frightened. It was intimidating.

I wasn't sure if I was ready for all that, right that second. What happened to warming up? Although, this was the warm-up if I thought about it. We were just taking our clothes off.

That was like one-fourth of sex.

One-fourth of se—shut up brain.

You can do this.

"You can do it. You've got it, don't be scared..." Zayn echoed my inner thoughts and held onto my wrists while slowly nodding, "Just look at me. Focus on me instead."

Gulping, I nodded and kept my eyes upward while my fingers re-gripped the band of his boxers and pulled them farther down. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest harder and harder as seconds went by, but nothing happened, and I had to look up so far that his hips were out of my peripheral, leaving no sight to be seen.

Zayn nodded as if I'd pulled down far enough, "Good girl.. you're doing perfectly fine, I 'promise."

Reassurance was nice, but I dare not look down.

So instead, I just felt.

I reached my hand down gently and pressed my fingertips right against the suck me tattoo, tracing down with them until I felt warm silky skin; textured differently than the rest. My breath hitched in my throat but I felt a whirl of excitement drive me farther. I was wrapping my fingers around the impressive base within' seconds.

My mouth got stuck open like a fish, and it was then that I knew I had to look.

My eyes flew down and the second I caught a glimpse of my hand wrapped around him, my eyes widened.

"Oh, shit!"

"Excuse me?" Zayn raised his eyebrows.

"I-I mean... uh..." I stuttered, still keeping my head down, "I mean, wow! It's..."

"It's a dick, Cherry. It's not as pretty as a pussy, but I try." Zayn laughed breathily through his nose and allowed me free will by putting his hands behind his back.

It wasn't that I thought he was ugly, or that I was expecting him to have an ugly dick because I didn't know what constituted an 'ugly' dick, but I wasn't expecting it to look so smooth, or be as big as it was, or feel as heavy, or seem as... scary. And Zayn seemed to think my reaction was warranted, "What's so wrong with it, you think?"

"Wrong? Oh, nothing it's just... that guy? Jess? I never got this far with him, never got to touch him, but I did feel him up once or twice, and he was nothing like this." I ran my fingers all the way up to the tip and felt his veins pulse underneath them. I was a bit fascinated. "How in the world will this fit? My dildos are like a third of this." It was a genuine question, no matter how dumb.

"Well, that's the fun part, love. Seeing if you can take it all."

I got chills at the prospect and took a deep breath.

The bathroom was really starting to fog up, and in addition to not being able to see him as well as before, the air was getting harder to breathe in, which only made matters worse for me.

I wasn't sure I was gonna survive this.

Zayn probably knew that too, which was why his smirk grew wider.

"Right." I whispered, putting my focus back on his throbbing length in my hand, "So—how else can I make it feel good? I have some questions still." I cleared my throat.

"You mean, me? I'm not an it, babe. The dick your holding is my dick. And that hand is—" Zayn sucked in a sharp breath through his teeth and leaned onto the sink to our immediate right, moving to press his back against it, "Okay, watch how tight you squeeze, baby. Let loose a little. You're hurting me."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I let go entirely.

"No, no, no. It's okay. You didn't know." Zayn grabbed my hand again and placed it back around him, "That can be our first lesson, alright? Dicks are fragile for the most part but everyone's different. Some guys like when you use a little pressure, squeeze a little, some guys, it hurts for them. Like me. I don't like too much of that. So just, hold it. Wrap your fingers around and keep it there. Feel it."

I did as he said and kept my eyes on his face to gauge his pain, but found only encouragement in his eyes. So, I assumed I was doing just fine, "Like that?"

"Perfect. Now, there's handjobs and blowjobs. Blowjobs are pretty self explanatory," I nodded, "But handjobs are when you just touch it with, duh, your hands. So, you can stroke it like this..." Zayn closed his hand around mine and slowly moved it up, across his skin, then back down, "Like that. Nice and gentle. It's not complicated at all. Actually, compared to women, men are relatively easy to please."

"I'm not hard to please. That's rubbish." I took offense to that comment, "I can come in a minute if I'm horny enough and have a vibrator on standby." I shrugged with a smile and watched Zayn's hand slowly fall away from mine. His eyes slowly rolled back and he nodded along mindlessly to my words while blowing out breaths.

I raised an eyebrow, entranced by how content he looked, "Does that feel good?"

"M-Mhm." Zayn panted, "You're doing so good. Don't stop..."

I smiled at the little whimper that came out of his mouth and as I took a step closer, I slowed my movements down tortuously slow, from the base of his dick, to his glistening tip. I swiped my thumb over that spot, and he dropped his mouth open, nodding profusely, "Touch there. I like it like that, love."

I paid my attention to just the tip that time, finding my own way of stroking it that allowed me to hit the spots he wanted, while keeping stimulation going. His skin was so slick and so warm, it made it easy. And Zayn seemed to really love that, he grew twitcher and louder, more vulgar by each passing second. He leaned into me a bit and then leaned away, whilst pushing his hips into my hand like he wanted more.

It wasn't nearly as nerve wracking as I thought it was going to be to touch a guy like this. It was fun. Easy. I felt relaxed. I wasn't scared to say things or tease him a little. And most importantly, I was obsessed with the noises he was making and I wanted to hear more. So, so, so much more.

He grunted out when I slowed down and tilted his head back forward with his teeth glued together, "Did I say stop?"

"I'm not. I'm slowing down." I knew exactly what he meant, but I was teasing. Just for fun, "If you wanna get super technical--"

Zayn gripped my face hard enough to dig his fingers into my cheeks and yanked me steps forward, "You don't slow down until I tell you, you understand me?" He raised his eyebrows, and snatched my hand away from his dick by my wrist, "Good girls do what they're told. Do you wanna be good?"

I nodded, stunted and honestly, a ton more intimidated. "Yes.. sir."

"You know, sweetheart, that doesn't sound so convincing..." Zayn loosened his grip on my wrist, but kept the one on my face strong, "I think you need to be taught a little lesson. I mean, it's only fair..." He pouted his lips slightly, dipping his fingers into the band of my panties, "Right?"

I lost all of my breath, and was halfway to agreeing when his fingers brushed passed my pubic bone where a strip of hair laid.

My body tensed, and I grabbed his arm before he could go farther, "Wait. Wait. You... you can't. Fuck. You shouldn't. I'm sorry."

Zayn withdrew his hand and gave me a quizzical brow, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, relax. What's going on? What happened?"

"I forgot." I shut my eyes embarrassingly and felt the entirety of my neck and face turn red, causing me to push my head into his chest to hide, "I fucking forgot. I..." My voice shook, "I didn't shave, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"You--wait, huh?"

I peeled my face away from his chest and turned around, all but ripping my hair out, "I didn't think a-anything was gonna happen tonight. I forgot to. God, you must think I'm disgusting."

"What? Hey, hey...." I heard Zayn's voice creep up behind me and the next thing I knew, he was turning me around and holding onto my shoulders, "I--Cherry, do you seriously think I care about whether or not you shaved? I don't understand where you got that idea from, baby, who told you that hair was bad?"

I looked down and tugged on the ends of my shirt, "That stupid guy I told you about. The one I hooked up with. Jess. He said it was unhygienic and I know that--"

"Are you kidding me? You're worried about what Mr. I can't make a girl come' says? Am I being pranked?" He grabbed my chin and tilted it up at him, "That fucking sack of bricks is irrelevant. He gets no pussy. He's ugly. And he doesn't deserve to have this hold on you about a natural bodily function that no other smart person in the universe cares about." He softened his voice up, smooth like butter, "I don't care that you don't shave. I don't? Who has time for that?"

"You..." I gulped, blinking quickly, "You don't care? Are you serious?"

"Last time I checked I was a grown man. So that would be a big, fat fuckin' no." Zayn said assertively, "Don't you dare ever worry about what someone else says about your body. You hear me? Screw that guy. Grown women have hair and anyone who thinks they don't or shouldn't, doesn't deserve to be anywhere close to you."

I'd heard the same thing from Naomi, and Koi had even said something to me too after that whole thing with Jess happened, but it left me so paranoid, that I assumed Zayn would care. Given that he was another guy.

But I was relieved to hear that he didn't regardless and I definitely needed the reminder that all men weren't like Jess. No matter how insecure one singular comment he said, made me.

"You're sure you don't mind?" I double checked, or maybe triple.

"You could have a 70s' bush and I'd still fuck your brains out."

I blurted out a laugh at that, and rubbed my temple, "... Thanks."

"You don't seem too convinced. Should I be more forward?" Zayn's question had a rhetorical inflection, and the next thing I knew, he was lifting me up and carrying me right into the steaming shower cubicle.

"Zayn!" I gasped as he emerged us into the scalding hot shower water that soaked into my scalp from up above, and slid down in between our bodies, burning and poking like little needles. But the sensation made me feel so much more comfortable, and that in juxtaposition with the lips of an angel soon on my neck; made me tilt my head back against the tile wall once he pushed me up against it.

"God, I love it when you say my name. Sounds so pretty..." Zayn tugged up the soaking t-shirt clinging to my skin and kissed all the way back up to my mouth, locking my lips with his. They tasted like cigarettes and chocolate strawberries, such a delicious combination when tasted right, and he made sure our kisses were wild, but tactful, slipping me a lick of his tongue before a bite of his lip.

I relaxed and arched my back against the wall, running my fingertips down his scalp when he began to bunch up my shirt, prepared to lift it.

"Can I?" Zayn murmured into me.

I let our lips slip part, nervously whispering, "You showed me yours.. right?"

Zayn smirked and lifted the shirt up with my help, and when we managed to the heavy material over my big head, he plopped it down into the corner of the shower with a heavy plop. His lips came to my neck, slowly kissing down as he slid to his knees and I kept my eyes trained on my blurry reflection across the way; butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"Hey." Zayn hooked his fingers into my underwear and paused, waiting for me to give him my full attention. When I did, he kissed my thigh, "This is supposed to be fun. You are allowed to have sex and have fun. Nothing and no one is stopping you from saying whatever you want or doing whatever you want. Let loose a little... it's just me and you in here and nothing we say, nothing we do will ever leave this room. Okay? I promise."

I nodded with a sense of even more stability if possible. I was glad I was doing this with him.

"Okay..."

Zayn kissed my thigh again tenderly and kept kissing it sporadically while he wiggled my underwear off of my hips, sliding them to the floor.

I stepped out of them and Zayn tossed them away with my shirt before he lifted one leg and placed it on his shoulder, propping me up for him, "So... do I get to have my cake and eat it too, love?" He turned his head to nibble on my thigh, "Can I have a taste?"

"I'd be a little offended if you didn't. I wasn't letting you carry me in here for nothing." My voice lacked confidence but the imitation of it was there, "I want this. You. I want this with you, tonight. For fun and for—me." I nodded, "I wanna know what it's like and I wanna learn. I wanna go all the way."

"Music to my ears, darling girl."

"I--" Before I could muster up something flirtatious to say back, Zayn raised my leg higher and buried his face into my thighs, latching his mouth onto my nerves as if his life depended on it. I gasped out and immediately grabbed the silver bar on the wall to my left for balance, while my other hand rested on the top of his head.

My jaw went slack and I rolled my eyes back as he ate me out furiously, his tongue exploring wildly down to my entrance but always coming back to my clit and flicking against it.

He didn't waste time in going all in, spreading me open with his fingers to go as deep as possible; all while watching me with his lazy, drunk, hazel eyes. I couldn't be tempted to to look away, yet the way he stared at me in such an intimate position made me heat up like a furnace.

My stomach brewed with deep pleasure, and I fought to keep my breath steady as he smiled, his teeth grazing and nibbling on different parts of me like it was a game.

"Tastes so fucking good, baby, god..." Beads of sparkling water dripped down his eyelashes, down his face and joined his dripping mouth where he was holding my orgasm hostage. He dug his fingers into my thigh and sped up his tongue, "You love my mouth on this sweet pussy, don't you? Say it."

"That's..." I chuckled at the audacity he had to think I could ever utter such words, but that only egged him on, and my laugh died in my throat, my fingers digging into his head to push him harder against me when he nipped on my clit with his teeth. The mist from the shower was spraying off onto the right side of my body, right onto my nipple, and the feeling was incredible.

My stomach began to convulse and tense from how pent up I was, how sensitive, and I cursed out loudly, "Don't stop, don't stop." just as he slowed down, "No, no, no I'm so close. K-Keep going."

Zayn pulled his mouth off and replaced it with his fingers, giving me a subtle pout, "What's that?"

I felt the spark build back up again, and I held onto his wrist while my moans grew higher and higher pitched, my throat almost giving out on me; I was so close to being pushed over the edge. My back arched against the tile, but right as I could explode, he stopped moving his fingers and brought his lips to my thigh to kiss it instead.

"Zayn!" I whimpered, smacking my hand against the wet tile, "What're you doing this for? Come on... I need to come."

"Maybe if you were a little sweeter to me, than I would. Someone's not using her manners." Zayn devilishly glared at me as he nipped up the length of my thigh, "Bratty girls don't get to come Cherry, bratty girls get edged until they fucking cry. And best believe," He paused right when he reached my center again, "I'm not above dragging this out until you do just that."

"Manners? Fuck manners, I hate manners. Please, just give it to me," I whimpered out--not understanding the game he was playing.

Zayn ripped my leg off of his shoulder and let it drop onto the floor before he stood up, grabbing my hips to spin me around and press me against the wall. His fingers threaded into the back of my hair, fisting what little of it he could to yank back. I choked on my words and yelped when he cracked a hard smack down on my ass, "I may be going easy on you tonight, but that doesn't mean you get away with having a naughty mouth. Try again. Ask nicely."

I didn't think I could get wetter, anymore turned on, let alone from a playful smack across the ass, but I did. The sting left me throbbing and aching.

"Please." I strained against his grip on my hair to grab his arm and drag it back in between my thighs. I was so blinded by the way he made me feel. I just wanted him to keep going. "Pretty please--sir. Make me come."

Turning my head over my shoulder for me, he pressed his tongue into my mouth and let his fingers slip down into my folds. He found my clit and he began to circle it again, in slow, smooth motions. And all the while, I could feel him pressed up against my ass from behind.

My thighs tightened around his wrist as my orgasm built up again, and my kisses grew sloppier. I tried so hard to keep up with his wild mouth, but I couldn't. Not when I was so close to coming so hard.

I let go of his wrist and smacked my hand onto the wall, grinding my hips into his fingers, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Come for me. All over my fingers—let me feel you." Zayn rasped into my ear, kissing and nipping on the space just below my ear with his teeth, "Be a good girl, c'mon, you can do it." He sped up his fingers as my jaw went slack, and seconds later, I was screaming out into his mouth as he smashed his lips against my own to taste my pleasure. My body went jelly and I felt a rush of euphoria run over me; from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

I rode it out against him while my skin raised with goosebumps, and I savored each lasting second with a held breath. It left my body with a warming buzz that was so comforting, all I wanted to do was relax under the hot water.

"You okay, Cherry-love?" Zayn comforted, sliding his hand up to my stomach to ease the twitching with little rubs, "You feel good? Wasn't too much was it?"

"M'good. So good." I slurred.

"Perfect. Cause we're not finished."

Zayn let go of me entirely to walk out of the shower stall.

"What?..." Closing my eyes, I panted and leaned my head against the wall totally spent, "Zayn, what're you doing?"

I peeled them back open just in time to see him bursting back into the shower stall with a condom between his teeth as he ripped the golden packet open, "Turn around, now." He hadn't even bothered to wipe my slick arousal off of his mouth, chin, or lips, and was heading straight for me for more.

Blinking my eyes quickly, I felt my body kick off of sex drunk mode just like that, and I wearily turned around, not stopping until my shoulder blades scraped against the concrete. I felt my stomach swirl again and I placed my hands flat against it, "Are you gonna fuck me now?"

"Why?" Zayn rolled the condom on and stepped forward, tossing the packet onto the ground, "You scared you can't take me?"

"You want me to be honest?"

He smiled in response and kissed my forehead when he reached me, before tipping up my chin with his curled up index finger, "You can take it I know you can. N' if you think you can't, just this once, try and be brave for me, okay?" The way he said it was a little condescending, a little teasing, but I didn't mind.

I tipped my head back farther and he met his lips with mine very gently; a feathery, weightless kiss brushing my lips so sweetly I couldn't help but melt. That was until he slid his hand down to my throat and cut off my airway by wrapping his fingers around it and squeezing. I gasped and he pulled back from the kiss to watch me choke a little, "You look so much more beautiful at my mercy baby, god, I am gonna have so much fun fucking destroying that pussy." His breath tickled my lips.

Looking back and forth between his eyes, I nodded.

Fuck me. He's so hot.

"I knew I was right about you. You're just like me, you're a filthy girl, huh?" He continued to smile, even as he yanked me off of the wall by my throat and backed me up in the direction of the shower bench sticking out from the wall. A foot and a half wide concrete seating space that I was pushed down onto, "Legs on my shoulders."

"Yes, sir." I lifted my legs and rested my ankles onto his traps while my hands braced the edge of the seat for balance. I glanced down at his dick as he let it rest across my stomach, and chewed my bottom lip in anticipation. I could tell, just from the way it looked rested against me, that it was gonna go deep. Deeper than I'd yet to feel.

"That's it..." Zayn slid his hand from my throat, down to my chest and scratched his nails down my skin while he wrapped his fingers around his length. He eyed my cunt then, slowly guiding his tip to slip between my folds and tease my clit.

"Go slow?" I whispered with an exhaled breath, nodding up at him in permission.

The steam wafting off of his back because of the water splashing behind him, created such an intense effect, and the dark smirk that matched it only made it worse, "I'm gonna stretch you out nice and tight, don't worry. I'll take my time."

I knew I didn't look certain at the sound of that, so when he lined himself up at my entrance, he leaned down to give me a reassuring kiss. Our lips parted to take each others' in, and I took one hand off of the bench and gripped his shoulder when I felt pressure push into me slow.

The soaked state of my pussy and the throbbing in it, didn't help the overwhelming feel of the stretch, and both Zayn and I stopped the kiss with screeching halt, to take in the sensation of it. It felt so sudden, and so intense, even though we were taking it slow, which was both the beauty, and the pain of it. My jaw went slack and he dropped his head onto my chest, his teeth scraping against my nipple as if he were smiling, "Cherry.."

My eyes widened when he pressed in farther, and I grunted out a whimper in slightly discomfort, which Zayn remedied by stopping, "You're doing so good, you're taking me so well." He lifted his head off of me and looked in between us, "I'm so deep--god, I'm not gonna last for shit. This is kind of embarrassing." He laughed slightly.

"It wouldn't be my first time making a guy come fast. I'll take it as a compliment." Smiling, I slid my hand in between us and began to circle my clit; causing my muscles to spasm and squeeze around him.

"Are you making fun of me?" Zayn drew his hips back with a taunting, raised eyebrow, "'Cause you'll regret that in about fifteen fucking seconds when you're screaming." He looked down and slapped my hand out of the way, "Move. That's my goddamn job. You just sit there and look pretty while I make you come."

"Deal--" I sucked in a sharp breath through a smile when he began to tease my clit again with his thumb and when I say I started dying, I mean that shit.

His thrusts were slow to start, but he was hitting every spot inside me that felt orgasmic and the look on his face served that sentiment. His neck veins were so tense, straining against his damp skin, and he soon grabbed my calf, kissing it and digging his fingers into it.

This was my favorite part about sex.

Not necessarily the way I felt, but the control I had over the men and women I was with.

I was making him feel that good. I was making him moan, making him shake, making him come. Only me.

It filled me with a sense of pride, a sense of power-- and in reality, that was exactly what I fucking had.

"My pussy feels so good around you, doesn't it?" I moaned out, meeting his gaze and giving him a slightly quirked brow, "You just can't get enough of me, huh?"

Zayn shook his head breathlessly, and let his eyes roll back closed as he fucked into me just a little bit harder, "So, so, so good.."

"Look at me when you fuck me then." I felt my heart skip a beat and I sat up a little better, glancing down momentarily to watch our centers colliding, "And fuck faster, it's not enough. You can go faster than that, can't you?"

Zayn laughed deep from his chest, "Are you talking shit, Cherry?"

"... If you wanna take it as a challenge..." It was a genuine question, but I was still getting a hang of this dirty talking thing so I went with it. "Go ahead."

The second the words left my lips, Zayn pulled out of me and yanked me up by my waist until I was standing and lost my sense of balance. He grabbed my hips and turned me around to face one of the glass walls surrounding us, and gave me a face full of it; pressing my cheek against the wet surface like it was a soft pillow. He kicked my legs apart, smacked me on the ass until I arched my back and pinned one of my arms behind my back while his other hand kept my head pushed against the glass. I was trapped, entirely forced down and under his mercy, and I didn't even realized what I was in for until he pushed inside me again.

"Fu-Fuck!" I screamed at the angle and squinted my eyes to avoid the spray of the water up above while Zayn started pounding into me relentlessly, jolting my body every which way.

"Sh, sh, shh..." Zayn let go of my arm and clamped his hand over my mouth to stifle my moans, "We don't want to the neighbors to hear us, do we?" He grunted out through gritted teeth, "Shut up and take my dick like a good girl. This is exactly what you fucking wanted."

I let out a guttural cry of pleasure into his hand and nodded my head in submission—desperately craving more of his fast thrusts that hit that sweet spot inside me every time. Each meet of his hips to my ass felt like a slap, creating a burn there and onto my nipples that were pressing into the glass. So many parts of me were being stimulated at once, it was incredible and I was more than happy with the fact that I'd blabbed a bit.

This was more than I could've ever wanted.

Zayn uncovered my mouth to wrap his arm around my stomach and toy with my nerves, but kept his mouth busy, kissing my shoulder blade and digging his teeth into it. I felt each bite leave a mark that would later bruise; as if he were claiming me his for tonight and I grabbed the back of his head, encouraging him to bite harder.

"I'm gonna come, don't stop—" All of these sensations, so new and intense left me shaking and stuttering out pleas so pathetically, but I didn't care. I rocked my hips back into him as my legs began to shake and I knew my orgasm had hit me when I began to choke on air. My core squeezed around him and a second later an involuntary orgasm broke free from my senses like a dam.

My thighs, stomach and back all vibrated; shaking from the strength of it and Zayn slammed into me one last time before stopping all together.

I heard him mutter something about not being able to move, but all I felt was him soothing my hips with rubs and tickling me with kisses down my spine.

My eyes rolled back so hard it hurt and it felt like I was having a seizure, I couldn't control how my body was reacting.

My lips dragged against the glass and I closed my fists against it as it began to fade, but my body was left with the after effects of wobbly legs, a sensitive pussy, and tense thighs.

"Relax, you're okay..." Zayn's voice faded back into my ears as he slipped out of me and wrapped his arm around my waist to help keep me up, "Back to the bedroom, c'mon." His arm reached out to turn the water off, and the knob squeaked when he did.

I took several big breaths while we exited the shower cubicle, but I was so winded from my orgasm it wouldn't have mattered if I'd had a damn oxygen tank.

We pushed back though to the bedroom, soaking wet, and Zayn dropped down on the bed, quickly pulling me on after him; onto his lap.

"If you w-wanna go again, I need a minute..." I panted, resting my cheek onto his shoulder and pressing my palms into his chest, "Or several. Please."

"That's what I brought you in here for, don't worry." Zayn rubbed his hands up my back in a massaging motion and kissed the top of my shoulder, "Sometimes we need breaks and that's okay. You alright? I didn't realize how hard that would hit you."

"Me either." I swallowed, "Sex is... it's like that?"

"Not with everyone, and not all of the time, but with me? Yes. Because I'm a fucking a-grade lay in the sack." He laughed in reply, "You've never come that hard before?"

I shook my head, wrapping my arms around his neck, "I've came hard, but not that hard. Not so hard I couldn't control my body. It was kinda scary and... fuck, I feel like I've just ran a marathon, is that normal?"

"You're perfectly alright. This has happened to other women I've been with. S'nothing to be scared of." He eased my worries, tracing over the bite marks on my back, "Just means your body is doing what it's supposed to. I mean, it felt good right? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No." I pulled my head off of his shoulder and met his eyes, "No, it felt amazing. I've never felt anything like that. It almost makes me wish I would've come to you a little sooner. I've been missing out on that?"

"And a lot more." Zayn said with a smile, pressing a kiss to my cheek, "But, if you're not up for more tonight, then, we can be done. It's late anyway and I understand if you're too sore or too spent to go again. Sex takes a toll, it's not always easy, especially when you're just starting out or trying new things."

"I definitely need a break but I don't wanna be done yet." I muttered, meeting his gaze nervously, "You didn't finish... and I wanna make you come too."

He grazed his eyes past my lips, "Are you sure? You don't have to--"

"I want to." I cut him off, "C'mon, I just said that."

Zayn closed his eyes and dropped his head to give the bridge of his nose a slight pinch, "You know, Cherry, when the night started," He lifted his head back up to squint at me, "I didn't think you had this much fucking attitude."

"I think there's a difference between having attitude and knowing what you want. I didn't ask to be questioned, I told you what I wanted..." I leaned forward to whisper, as my hand peeled the condom off of his shaft, "And what I want is to watch you come for me."

"Yeah?" Zayn leaned back a little bit, slowly letting me take the reigns. He leaned back onto the bed on his elbows.

I nodded slowly, settling into a better position on his thighs to work my hand up and down, "I like to be on top. Wanna take care o'you. You took care o'me, it's only fair, right?"

"You do like being in control, don't you?" Zayn let his lips part to breathe out shallow breaths, "To be honest with you, I don't let girls do that to me. I've never let anyone else be dominant over me."

"Well, why not? It can be fun." I ran my thumb over his tip and smiled as he hissed through his teeth.

"I... fuck--I just never was really into it and most of the girls I get with like that I'm aggressive. Although, I can't lie, this isn't a-awful by any means.." He let his head tip back and he moaned, slowly slipping to lie flat on his back.

"I don't think it's awful either. I think you look much cuter below me." I looked down at his painfully aching erection in my hand and let a string of spit fall from my lips to keep it wet. And Zayn felt it, his stomach jumping from the intrusion of warm liquid. I smiled in content and let my other hand join, going up, and then slowly back down, "Does that feel good?"

"Mhm..." Zayn gripped the sheets with one hand.

"You know, we should do this again, sometime. It could give me more practice. Maybe I could fuck you then too. Koi said something to me about pegging, and I can't lie, I wanna try it so bad. Do you know what pegging is?"

Zayn snapped his eyes open and looked up at me, "I-I'm sorry?"

"Pegging. I fuck you in the ass." I said bluntly, "Oh, but don't worry, she says it feels really good for guys. Said something about a g-spot..." I thought for a second but waved it away, "Either way. It sounds kinda hot, right?"

"I-I don't know about that..." Zayn moaned, giving me an awkward laugh.

"Well, then what is a girl supposed to do when she's in charge? I assumed it was lots of this, and lots of pegging." I furrowed my eyebrows, "I mean, you were in charge of me when you fucked me and that was what you did. You fucked me, so why wouldn't it be the same? If the roles just get reversed--"

"You're asking the w-wrong person. I don't know anything about pegging, Cherry." He shook his head and his cheeks turned just a tad bit red.

"... Okay, but would you try it with me?" I asked, biting my bottom lip, "Would you let me make you come that way? You never know, it could feel amazing. You could come just like I did, shaking and you know, not knowing your own name." I teased him with his own words from earlier, "I could choke you... just like you did to me."

"U-Um..." Zayn hips began to push up into my hand and he squeezed his eyes shut, "Oh, fuck, Cherry."

"Are you gonna come for me?" I got excited to feel him throbbing harder in my hand.

"Uh-huh." Zayn nodded and his chest heaved up and down faster and faster.

"Good." I smiled, "Oh, but don't come on me, come on yourself, I don't wanna be messy."

"Come on myself? I've never--fuck, that so fuckin' hot..." Zayn looked up at me with his eyebrows creased and nodded his head, "Whatever you want, I'll do it, just don't stop. I'm coming."

I stared at him in awe and watched him tense up just like I had in the shower, before he loudly groaned and his cum came spilling out from his tip, onto his stomach. So, quick, and so slippery, it spread across his abs, and shot up past his chest to his neck in short spurts of white release. I kept stroking him to climax, and couldn't pick where to watch: his face where he was showcasing the elegance of pleasure that made me get butterflies, or the fascinating way his body trembled and twitched under my touch. It was like magic, and I knew it felt that way for him, I could tell.

The hottest moans fell from his mouth and he closed it after a second, swallowing down excess saliva.

I felt him twitch in my hand and I slowly let go, smiling wider than ever, "Oh my god, that was.. crazy! Koi was right, you guys are so messy."

Zayn managed a barely there laugh, "Fucks sake, Cherry, you really are something."

"I don't mean it in a rude way! I just mean like... wow. I didn't think that was how it happened. I don't know what I was imagining but that wasn't it." I ran my finger down a spot of cum on his chest and brought it to my lips to taste.

Zayn blinked his eyes open, before abruptly leaning on his elbows, "Did you just--"

"You're bland." I blurted out, "Again, not that I was expecting it to be bad, but it doesn't taste like anything." I shrugged my shoulders and wiped my finger onto the blanket, "Ooo, man, the maids are gonna have a fun time cleaning these sheets." I snorted, "Maybe I shouldn't wipe cum on them?"

Zayn just stared at me.

"What?" I looked at myself up and down.

He scoffed a laugh, "Nothing. You are just... you're a very funny girl."

"Oh. Well, thanks." I shrugged one shoulder, "But, I'm also a very... horny girl. And I'd like to go again, so when is he gonna be ready?" I pointed downward.

"Oh, dear god..."

Present...

"Cherry, tell me."

Shaking my head free of my thoughts, I sighed and stepped off of the door, placing my phone, purse and the chocolates onto the table by the door, "Um... I slept with--" Uh oh, bad choice of words, "In... Zayn's room. There was no space when we got back here and he offered. I was just a couple halls down."

"Oh my...." Harlow huffed and stepped off of the desk, running his hand down his face while walking in a quick circle, "Yeah right..."

"It's the truth, what else do you want me to say? That's literally what happened--"

"You expect me to believe that you went to his room last night to 'sleep,' when you're coming back this morning looking freshly fucked and missing your fucking panties!?" He borderline screamed at me, and the authority in his voice made me cock my head back shockedly, "Come on, Cherry! Are you kidding?! You mustn't think I'm so stupid!"

"Okay--first of all, do you have x-ray vision? How'd you know? Jesus christ..." I pulled down my dress a little bit farther and made sure nothing was showing, "And second of all, I'm sorry that I left, but it doesn't really matter. It doesn't seem like your business either. I texted the girls, it's not my fault if they didn't let you in on the memo. I don't think I'm in the wrong here."

I didn't like that he was making such a good, enjoyable experience for me, feel so shameful. Technically it was my first time and he was ruining it. He slept with Niko all of the time, why couldn't I sleep with someone too?

"You are! You're acting like a selfish brat!" Harlow gestured to me and the vein in his neck popped out at me, "What kind of person up and leaves their friends blackout drunk in their hotel room without so much as a note--to go fuck someone?!"

"Selfish? I'm selfish?!" I'd been called a lot of things in life but selfish wasn't ever one of them, "Okay--are you mad that I didn't tell you where I was going, or are you mad that I slept with Zayn!? Cause I'm not just gonna sit here and let you--"

Harlow stopped dead in his tracks, staring at me hard, "So you fucked him? You let him touch you? Is that what you're telling me? Cherry, I swear to fucking god, I will—" He stopped himself, "Did you fuck him? Yes or no?"

I blinked quickly, "Yes, Harlow! Okay, yes! Is that what you so desperately want to hear? We fucked, so what? It's just sex! I-It wasn't planned, it just happened! I had sex with Zayn, woop-dee-do! The world isn't gonna fall apart! Who--fucking--cares?!"

Silence followed after me and I gulped as Harlow simply stood there, stricken with anger and shock.

"It's just sex?--"

"That is what I just fucking said, Harlow. Yes. Just sex." I echoed.

"Fine. If it's 'just sex', then fuck me."

"I--excuse me?"

"You heard me." Harlow tore his black tank top from his body like it was tissue paper, his necklace almost getting caught but sticking back against his tacky skin like a magnet. He ripped it off his arms and tossed it across the room while taking several strides forward, "If it's just sex. Then why wouldn't you just fuck me, huh? I can do better than Zayn. What'd he do? Eat your pussy, fuck you from the back, spit in your mouth, and spank you?" He backed me up against the wall with his words, "Tell me what he did and I'll do it better--"

" 'Why wouldn't I just fuck you?' Harlow, you were passed out drunk last night. I wasn't planning on fucking anyone, let alone you--"

Harlow cut me off, taking another step forward until the space around me was shadowed with his body, "I told you last night I wanted to fuck you, I told you last night it was all I could think about, you could've woken me up if you were that horny. And to really top it off, if I recall rightly, you didn't seem to opposed to the idea--"

"We were drunk. What I did or didn't want, it doesn't matter."

"So, you've just been using me this whole time, is that what you're telling me?" Harlow lowered his voice, "You've been kissing me, touching me, teasing me, all for fun?-"

"Oh, you were using me too!" I shoved his chest that time, sending him stumbling back several steps, "Don't you fucking dare try to spin this around on me and make it my fault because I didn't wanna sleep with you last night!? God, Harlow, what is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?!" Harlow came right back around with that boiling anger, scoffing to himself as he turned around, "You are such a piece of work, Cherry. This is all your fucking fault," He whipped his head back around, "I hope you know that you just ruined everything between us over some sloppy hotel sex--"

"Why do you care so much!?" I yelled.

"Because I care for you!"

I flinched as if he'd smacked me across the face, but it was all the same, because how hard his words hit me, might as well have been a good slap.

I froze, all of the blood draining from my face and pooling into my heavy, stuck feet and sweating, dragging palms. I watched as he faced me yet again, eye to eye, his cheeks flushed red and his scowl waiting to be ripped out on his twitching lips. It made me realize how dry my own were, and I licked them as I confusedly said, "You... you what?"

"You get inside my head like a fucking disease, y-you act sweet, you act kind, you act like this perfect little princess who cares and who wants to care for me! You hug and you kiss me all the time and--aweeee, bleh, bleh, bleh, Harlow you're so special, Harlow you're not so bad, Harlow, let me play with your hair, Harlow, I'm right here, let me hold your hand, Harlow, let me zip tie us together since you're so scared, let me be everything you need, everything you want!" He mocked my voice and scowled after, "You care! W-What was I supposed to do, just not like that?! Just keep hating you?! So yeah, yeah, you know what, I do fucking care for you! You made me care about you and then you slept with someone else while I was passed out drunk so pardon me if I'm a little pissed off right now!" He spat.

"I.." I felt winded, "I didn't know I could make you feel that way about me-"

"You don't think the same about me then?"

I dropped my shoulders, and my shock for just a second, "Are you really asking me that right now? Really? You're asking me if I care for you in that way, when from the second I've met you--hell, even since we've been friends, you've been rude to me?! Harlow, that's not how you get someone to like you or want to sleep with you! That's how you get someone to hate you! I asked you what this was so many fucking times, and you were so fucking insistent that we were just friends!"

A crush on Harlow? No fuckin' way.

I was learning to care more about him recently, and things had been better, but he was still someone I never saw in that way, because--I thought he'd never see me in that way back.

Liking him felt wrong. Almost illegal or like I was breaking some forbidden rule--he was forbidden fruit.

"You didn't say no." Harlow rebuttaled, "I didn't hear a single no in that sentence Cherry, and you know why? Because you care about me too, and you want this just as much--"

"No... I don't." I laughed, tossing my hand up.

"Yeah? Then why kiss me if you hate me so much? Why bring me into your hotel room and flirt with me till' I get all needy for you." He slowly advanced forward, each step making me take another back, "Why talk to me all sweet, huh? Why stare at me? Why touch me? Why breathe in my direction? Why follow me around like a puppy? Why blow up my phone in the middle of the night cause you miss me?--"

"Because I like you as a person!" I bit back, my back hitting the wall, "Because... it feels... good sometimes!" I shrugged aimlessly, "Because we're becoming friends and I like that we're friends rather than you treating me like shit! I--I don't know! But just because I do all that means nothing! You treat me like I'm stupid and I can handle the rudeness most days, but the amount of respect you give me as a friend, as a person, as a woman, isn't acceptable! I could never like someone like you! You don't deserve me, I said that and I meant that!"

"Oh my--" Harlow clenched his jaw as he reached for my face, desperately clawing and clinging to me, "You just said so yourself! It feels good! So, if it feels good, then do it! Kiss me, touch me, do whatever you want. I fucking refuse to believe you don't feel the slightest thing for me, that you don't wanna fuck me, I'm not crazy--"

"I don't know!" I blurted out, "Sometimes, I think... maybe! Cause--you can be sweet, and you can be kind, I can care about you, but then you never follow through! You never try to be who you say you will!--"

"I can whoever, whatever you want me to be." Harlow pushed me up harder against the wall and held one side of my face while his other drifted down to grasp my waist; forcing my back to arch against the wall, "I can't sleep, I can't eat, I don't like being away from you, Cherry, you're always on my mind. Every fucking second, do you hear me? I can't stop. I just want you so bad."

This has to be a fucking dream.

"It's not." I didn't realize I voiced my thoughts out loud until he responded, brushing his nose against mine.

"Okay." I laughed as I shook as my head, "Pause!"

I didn't know what to do, so I shoved him off of me and took a long stride across the room to get away.

To breathe.

I ran fingers through my hair as I stood by the window, contemplating jumping the fuck out to save myself from this conversation, "I don't understand, you hate me! You said so yourself, you despise me, a-and you don't want girls like me!"

"I do hate you." Harlow said, clenching and unclenching his fists as he stood opposite me, "But more than that, I hate the way you make me feel cause... it's been a long time since I've felt this way about anyone." He shook his head, "I don't think I've ever wanted someone to touch me so badly. I feel like—" He paused to swallow, "I feel like I'm on drugs. I have to have you. And I'll do anything to have you, I swear."

"Harlow..." I held my hand to my forehead, but it slipped off when he slowly got down onto his knees.

"I hate you. You hate me. So how about you just take it out on me already. For the love of god, please, just fuck me."

I gulped as he sat back on his ankles, never faltering in the aching expression that seemed to pain him.

"I need to sit down..." I breathed out, sliding down the wall by the floor to ceiling window until my ass hit the carpeted floor and my knees were pressed to my chest. We were roughly six feet apart, which gave me plenty of room to breath; pressing my hand to my chest and taking several deep breaths.

It seemed to have the opposite affect on Harlow.

"Oh my god..." He whimpered, suddenly staring at my thighs or rather, in between them; where I was entirely bare. He immediately licked his lips and moved to crawl on all fours, "Pretty please—"

"Don't move." I panicked, snapping my legs shut and cursing my heart for speeding up at the sight of him so desperate, "Stay there... just stay right there..."

Harlow didn't move but kept his eyes trained on my sex like it was a beacon of hypnotizing light; as if I were the flame and he were the moth. And I hated that the lustful gleam in his eyes made me feel things. I looked down at my thighs, where the latex dress was slowly rolling up because the material was stretched too far and simply... let it. He could see me, and he was reacting so vivaciously it made me curious. It made me want a bigger reaction, to see what he'd do if I opened my legs all the way.

I flickered my gaze back to him and slowly let my legs relax, spreading them open until he let out a breath so whiny and aching that it made me get chills. I couldn't believe what I was seeing but the sight made me wet. His fingers dug into the carpet, scraping his knuckles as if he was holding himself back, and his body grew even more tense, ready to snap at any second, "Anything you fucking want, Cher... I'll give it to you, just let me taste it. Let me make you come."

I opened my legs widely so I could see him fully and he took that as a sign to slowly crawl forward, his eyes on mine the entire time. There was an animalistic prowl on his face that wasn't anything I'd seen in a man before, but he was aching for it I could tell.

I stopped him last minute, placing my foot onto his forehead, my heel pressed against it and he kept his eyes on my pussy like it was a million dollars, his jaw clenching, and his body slowly sinking down to a laying position when I pushed him back.

"You want it that bad?" I whispered, moving my foot and leaving my legs open still.

"So bad." He whispered back, locking eye contact with me again. "I'll do anything you want me to. I just need to touch you. I fucking dream about it, please... just one little taste."

"And what about you?" I raised an eyebrow, "What, you want me to just use you?"

"Yes. Yes. Just use me. I'm nothing but a fuck-toy for you, I swear to god." Harlow demanded, "Use my cock any way you want to, treat me like I mean nothing, I don't give a damn what you do, I'll love it. Treat me rough, take control, kiss me, abuse me, tie me up or use me for your own pleasure. Edge me, don't let me cum, fuck me and then leave me--it doesn't matter, do whatever you want to me... but do it to me. Right now."

"Right now?" I panted, my eyes flicking all over his face.

"You could have it all, right now." He slowly pushed back up onto all fours again and started crawling back towards me.

And I didn't stop him that time.

"C'mon Cherry-bomb. Fuck me like you hate me."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.2K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
253K 5.5K 31
•Harley, C.E.O of a big company in his college days fell head over heels in love with Ailsa . He gave her marriage proposal to which her parent agree...
675 15 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...
115K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...