Pretty Punk Cherry

By AylaDare

Mature. Viewer Discretion is advised. *The people inside of this work are FACE-CLAIMS. This has no correlatio... More

â­‘ WARNINGS â­‘
1 â­‘ Who're they?
2 â­‘ What's the name, pretty thang?
3 â­‘ Bloody Valentine?
4 â­‘ So, no blowie?*
5 â­‘ You call that nice?
6 â­‘ What's happenin' to you?
7 â­‘ What is your problem?
8 â­‘ Truth or Dare?
9 â­‘ Who is he?
10 â­‘ Then, why help me?
11 â­‘ Groovyroad.
12 â­‘ The Heart Motel?
13 â­‘ What're you some typa' fuckin' stripper?
14 â­‘ Does it look like I'm trying to be a bitch?
15 â­‘ Hello?
16 â­‘ The Aces?
17 â­‘ How bad does it hurt?
18 â­‘ You want me, don't you?
19 â­‘ Are we gonna play a game?
20 â­‘ Can I kiss you?
22 â­‘ I was high, alright?
23 â­‘ Cuddle whore?
24 â­‘ What makes you happy?
25 â­‘ Are you close?
26 â­‘ Bounce house?
27 â­‘ You and Cherry?
28 â­‘ What happens when the lights go out?*
29 â­‘ Harlow's gonna sing?
30 â­‘ Friends?
31 â­‘ XOXO.
32 â­‘ Cherry Waves.*
33 â­‘ How does it feel to be baggage barbies slutty friend?
34 â­‘ You think I'm beautiful?
35 â­‘ Euphoria.
36 â­‘ Wet.*
37 â­‘ Good boy.*
38 â­‘ Afterglow.
39 â­‘ Maraschino baby.
40 â­‘ You know damn well, that's a lie.
41 â­‘ Sweater Weather.
42 â­‘ Crushed.
43 â­‘ Invitations.
43 â­‘ One step forward, ten steps back.
44 â­‘ Getting pretty & pissed.
45 â­‘ Kiss my ass, Harlow.
46 â­‘ Starring Role.
47 â­‘ I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay.
48 â­‘ You're asking me on a date?
49 â­‘ I'd rather fuck and fight.
50 â­‘ GF & BF.
51 â­‘ Semi Charmed Life.*
52 â­‘ Heroine.
53 â­‘ Toxicity.
54 â­‘ Mystery Inc.
55 â­‘ Goodnight, trouble.
56 â­‘ Axel
57 â­‘ There were no wishing stars around.
58 â­‘ My Pretty Pixie.
59 â­‘ Bella.
60 â­‘ My Baby.
61 â­‘ Fairies for a day.
62 â­‘ Anarchy Ink
63 â­‘ The Seven Deadly Sins...
64 â­‘ Neon Colored Kisses*
65 â­‘ Aurora?
66 â­‘ Rage.
67 â­‘ Oh,' pretty thang, you are all turned around, aren't you?
68 â­‘ Bubblegum Bitch
69 â­‘ Candy | Part One.*
69 â­‘ Candy | Part Two.*
70 â­‘ Baby Spice Goes to Therapy.
71 â­‘ Design Diva.
72 â­‘ Moulin Rouge.
73 â­‘ FREAK | Part One.*
73 â­‘ FREAK | Part Two.*
74 â­‘ Bite The Bullet, Babe
75 â­‘ 2006.
76 â­‘ Sweaters & Sweetness.
77 â­‘ I Should've, Alice.*
78 â­‘ Kiss, Kiss.
79 â­‘ Slumber Party Secrets | The Girls
80 â­‘ Slumber Party Secrets | The Guys
81â­‘ You're breaking up with me?
82 â­‘ The Cure
83â­‘ Prom Queen.*
84 â­‘ Dirty, Sweet, and you're My Girl
85 â­‘ Burn Baby, Burn
86 â­‘ Passionfruit*
87 â­‘ Cupid's Arrow Club
88 â­‘ Lucciola.
89 â­‘ S&M.
90 â­‘ XXX*
91 â­‘ The Sickest Love
92 â­‘ A baby, A lesbian, and A ray of punk rock sunshine
93 â­‘ Harly-Bear's Home
94 â­‘ Sabotage*
95 â­‘ All Rockstars' Drink their Milk
96 â­‘ We are never watching another Tinker Bell movie, again.
97 â­‘ 5EVER.
98 â­‘ Chicago Blues
99 â­‘ Why wouldn't I do it for you?
100 â­‘ Where's My Love?
101 â­‘ Beach House
102 ⭑ Léo.
103 â­‘ We'll be alright.
104 â­‘ Where Angels Fear To Tread.
105 â­‘ Hearing Damage.
106 â­‘ October, I love you.
107 â­‘ Thirteen.
The Finale â­‘ New York, New York.
â­‘ X-RATED EXTRA â­‘

21 â­‘ Do you wanna take it off for me, baby?*

28.2K 511 2.8K
By AylaDare

"They're so pretty, it hurts. I'm not talking about boys, I'm talking about girls."
Girls by Girl in red.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Can I kiss you?"

Fourteen year old me would've been screaming.

Oh, who was I kidding, nineteen year old me was screaming too. Just on the inside.

I was about to kiss someone. A girl. At a slumber party of all places.

I didn't think sleepovers were for kissing your girlfriends but if that was something people did? I'd be going a lot more often.

Of course there wasn't anything wrong with an old fashioned sleepover, and I loved the idea of just hanging around and talking about boys just as much as I loved the idea of kissing girls, but-there was something about this particular situation that drove euphoria through my veins.

The room was pitch black dark, the other girls were sitting there oblivious, it almost felt like our own little secret.

And that, to me, was really hot.

"Cherry..."

Getting entirely lost in her, I snapped out of it, squeezing my thighs together at the mere sound of her voice. I swallowed, "I..." She made me trail off when she tucked a hair behind my ear, and I all but collapsed, "Okay, you can't do that when I'm talking 'cause... I-I can't talk when you do-"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Naomi was amused I could tell, but she put her hands back onto my face and stayed still.

"Look, I-I wanna kiss you, but I don't know how. I've never done this before." I let out an absurd noise somewhere between a whimper and a squeak when I whispered back.

"I'll go nice and slow..." She cooed, brushing her nose against mine and despite the bruise there, it didn't hurt enough for me to wince. "I'm a good teacher. Do you want it?"

"Yes." I sucked in a sharp breath and closed my eyes when she moved a little closer, but I let it out when she tilted her head the other way again. She was acting like she was gonna kiss me and then not doing it. It was giving me butterflies but making me so fucking frustrated at the same time.

I felt her tongue come out and flick against my bottom lip, and I loved the feeling so much I whined slightly, "Naomi, please..."

"Relax, I know..." she purred, her tone indicating that she was getting enjoyment out of this endless teasing just like I thought she was, "I have every intention of kissing you, but I want you to say it now, okay? This is learning. When someone asks you what you want, you tell them. N' I'm dying to hear you say it, so go ahead."

I didn't hesitate.

"A kiss..." I whispered, opening my eyes and looking at her again. "I-I want you to kiss me."

I felt weird to admit, but also really good.

That was what Naomi wanted though, she wanted me to build a little bit of confidence, which was why she was dragging it out.

Although, maybe she just wanted to torture me!

"Just one, huh?" She smirked, trailing her hand down my neck, her long fingernails just tickling against my skin. But, I wasn't laughing. It gave me chills instead. They grazed across my stomach before she reached my skirt and placed her hand on my thigh instead. I got the most intense butterflies and I could feel myself getting wet as she whispered, "Is this okay?"

I nodded, inching my own head a little bit closer out of impatience. I stopped when her hand touched my thigh and she swept her thumb across it, being very soft, very delicate, even when she squeezed it a little. My pussy had a strong heartbeat going, I was almost sure if she moved any closer she could feel it.

"Okay and what if you sat on my lap, would that be okay?" She wondered, ghosting our lips again and pulling on my thigh a little bit. "It's okay to say no, we can stay just like this..."

"I-I want to." I nodded breathlessly, "But... please just kiss me already."

Naomi moved her hand to the back of my thigh on my other leg and gently pulled it over her own. I began to maneuver across her lap very shakily, straddling her. She guided my hands around her neck, the brown beads from her braids feeling cold across my skin. It offered a nice sensation though.

Things were getting a bit heated, especially then when she placed her hand on my hip, sliding it underneath the miniskirt, "What about here?" her other hand stayed cupped on my face, her thumb soothing it, "Can I touch here?-"

"Please, touch wherever you want, I don't care." I begged with a nod, trying to build up the courage to kiss her myself since she was taking so long.

"Okay, the first rule of kissing? We don't rush. We take things very, what?" Naomi inquired, her forehead pressed to mine while her hand squeezed down to my thigh again.

"Seriously?" I guessed. But I was wrong.

"Nope. We take them slowly. Nice and slowly..." She whispered softly, parting her lips and gently pressing them against mine, enveloping them into a kiss that made my chest explode with warmth.

My lips were just slightly pouted, my eyes were closed shut and my eyebrows furrowed from just how confusing but wonderful kissing felt. It was like a whole new world had blossomed into the kiss and it was a world full of feathers and softness, and beautiful smelling rose perfume.

This kiss was perfect.

"Mm.." Naomi hummed softly against my lips in agreement before she threaded her fingers into my hair and tilted my head to the side to deepen our passion just a little.

It felt deeper, I could feel more of her lips gently assaulting mine and I mimicked her motions, trying my best to keep up. But it felt amazing even when she was just in control of the kiss. My whole body was buzzing and fuzzy, aware of every touch that she was supplying.

I breathed out against her lips when she gently flicked her tongue along my bottom lip, and I got eager. I cupped both sides of her face just like she was doing to me and when her tongue snuck out again I flicked my own against it. She laughed a little in surprise, almost moaning against me as she pulled back slowly. She opened her eyes and moved in for another kiss again as she spoke. "You're a fast learner, good girl."

My core contracted from that sentence; it pulsed with heat and it was so unfamiliar to feel my panties slowly turn into a mess between my thighs, but I loved the rush it gave me. The ache.

I felt her lips on mine again, a sense of pride and confidence becoming me as I craved to feel her tongue again.

"Do that again, please, please." I spoke into the kiss breathlessly and Naomi let out a noise of surprise, smiling against me and happily inviting her tongue back into the mix.

"You like when I use my tongue, yeah?" Her left hand slipped off of my face and she let it join with her other on my thighs; squeezing and running her hands up them.

"I really like it." My voice raised just a little.

But I should've kept it a little quieter cause...

"Oh. My. God!"

An ear-piercing, stomach-clenching scream was let out by Koi.

I didn't want to stop though. I wanted more. It felt like I could kiss forever. It felt so good. I didn't even care who was watching.

"Cherry, holy shit!" Kristen gasped.

"Me next, no fair.." Mia whined. "I want a turn."

Naomi laughed against my lips but hooked her hands underneath my thighs, pulling me closer to her. I scooted forward in her lap, and-feeling my chest pressed against hers was an odd sensation, but our nipples brushed and I whimpered into her mouth. It sent an aching to my thighs, it was lovely.

"Upstairs?" Naomi mumbled against me, talking out loud now.

"Mhm." I hummed, letting out a surprised laugh when she picked me up and started to carry me. I kept my head tilted to avoid our noses brushing but I had to separate from her when she looked down at the staircase so she wouldn't fall.

"Whores!-"

"Shh!-Goodluck!" Koi snickered at us, cuddling back up with the girls on the floor while she pressed play on their movie.

"Did she just call me a whore?" I looked back at Naomi with a chuckle as we entered the dark hallway, and she slowed down a bit, gently letting me down to the floor by the wall.

"I think she did, but it's okay." Naomi shrugged one shoulder, backing me up against the wall in the hallway, "I like my girls a little bit whorish. We have more fun that way." Her hands gripped my waist when my back hit the wall and she slid her hands up toward my chest at same time that she kissed me.

I inhaled deeply and put my hands up in surrender from the newfound feeling of her fingertips teasing my nipples against my bra. And I felt the need to arch my back against the wall to still the chills I got.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Naomi's voice murmured against me, her hands sliding back down my waist to pull me off of the wall. She wrapped her arm around me and began to walk backward toward the bedroom, "Cause we don't have to."

"I want to. Mhm." I was absolutely sure.

We both reached for the door at the same time and chuckled when we ran into the other's hand, parting our lips to gaze into each others' eyes. It was as if we both, in that moment, realized what we were about to do and that was the official signal to her at least that I was serious. I wanted this and I wasn't backing down.

Naomi's hand wrapped around mine on the doorknob and there was something extremely sensual about us both opening the door; slowly and gently.

After all I was opening myself up to a whole new world and I didn't even know it yet.

The guest room we were using was near pitch black, and I couldn't see a thing but with the help of Naomi, we pushed backward into the dark, closing the door behind us.

"Lay down.." Naomi guided me in the dark and when my knees hit a bed, I nervously crawled back against it.

Anxiety hit me of course but I tried my best to ignore it because what was happening was beyond my greatest dreams.

While my hands gripped the sheets on the bed, her lips connected again to mine and she followed, slipping on too.

My skin felt hot in contrast to the cool sheets, and it made me sort of breathless. But how could I have any, she was breathtaking.

"Are you gonna touch me?" I breathed out against her, laying down onto my back, "That's what we're here for right? Not just making out?"

She separated from the kiss and held herself up as my legs parted to let her slide between them, "I'm only gonna do what you want to do. Don't worry about me, as long as you're feeling good, so will I. We could try something that would make us both feel good but for now, kissing yeah?"

"Yes, please." I murmured, appreciative that she was nice about it.

"Hm, you're very cute, you know that?" Naomi leaned down again and that time, instead of kissing my lips, she aimed for my neck, offering a sensation I became fixated on within' half a second. Her breath tickling the skin there and she licked against it first before closing it with a kiss.

"I am?"

Naomi hummed against my neck in agreement, pressing several kisses around the area she'd kissed that was wet and pulsing.

"Oh god, I-I really like that, when you kiss there." I panted out, closing my eyes when she moved all the way up to my ear, "Feels really really good."

"Yeah, and how about right here?" Naomi's voice was low and gravelly, raspy even in my ear when she kissed just next to it.

I felt a tingle shoot up my spine so severely that it made me laugh and I arched my back against the bed, "Fuck, that tickles, that feels weird." I was squirmy as I dared to run my hands up her waist, the silk robe underneath dancing with my fingertips like they were meant to be there.

Her laugh was low and drawn out as he pulled her face out from my neck, "You sure are giggly huh?"

"I'm sorry." I apologized with a half smile.

"Hey, it's okay. I don't mind. I find it endearing. Makes me wanna get you naked even more." Her lips ghosted over mine and she slipped her hands up my skirt again, the tips of her fingers just gliding into my panties, "Speaking of naked. Do you wanna take it off for me, baby? Have some fun?"

I lazily nodded and felt like a whine could escape my aching throat.

Baby. Wow. That feels nice to hear.

"Just tell me when to stop. The second you don't like something, I will." She whispered, "I need you to promise me that you'll say stop."

"I promise." I didn't hesitate.

Naomi nodded and grabbed the hem of my shirt before she pulled it very slowly over my head, exposing my naked chest and stomach to the cold air. My hands immediately held onto my chest as she tossed the shirt away, but she peeled them off with a reassuring smile so she could get a look at me.

I'd never been with my shirt off in front of another person before. I didn't know how to feel.

"Fuck." She whispered, "Don't take this the wrong way but I think I'm in love with your tits."

"Thank you?" I chucked with slight confusion, "I don't know if that's the right response to that but I'll say it anyway."

Naomi kissed just in between my breasts, working her way back up to my mouth, "You can say whatever you want. It's just us here. Just me and you..." she kissed me once on the lips, "So don't be afraid to ask questions or ask me to touch you. I'm not gonna judge you or anything. Alright?"

I swallowed and locked eye contact with her, nodding my head.

"Good, now just look at me, just keep your eyes on mine."

"Okay."

"Just keep looking at me." She whispered as I felt her fingers hook into my skirt and my underwear.

I panicked and shook my head so she stopped. "Stopping, I'm stopping... you're in control here. Just the skirt, or neither? Use your words, pretty girl."

"Just my skirt, I'm-I'm not ready just yet to take those off." I whispered, turning bright red and holding my hands around her neck.

"See how easy that was? Skirt off, panties on, it's totally fine. Just keep looking at me, your reactions are cute." She laughed, hooking her fingers into my skirt instead and lifting my hips to slowly slide it off of me.

I inhaled deeply when it slid down my legs, and she told me to kick it off with my foot so that she didn't have to move and I did.

I spread my legs again and she slid back in between them.

"Alright, now is this okay?" Naomi purred, placing one hand on my pubic bone to make me gasp, "Relax, relax. I'm not gonna do anything crazy. Just wanna show you a little something." she gently ran her thumb across my pussy as light as a feather, swiping it down onto my clit just barely.

And you would've thought I'd gotten shocked by electricity with the way I jolted.

"Oh-" A word got caught in my throat and I let my mouth fall open at the pulsing, sensitive feeling, "W-what is that? Why does it feel like that?"

Naomi's smile was hauntingly gradual, "Feels good right? See, if I just circle it with my finger like that..." A bit more pressure was applied to my clit and I exhaled a heavy, confused breath. It made me twitch, and my pussy felt like it was spiraling out of control, I wasn't on charge of my own bodily functions anymore.

I didn't understand why it felt the way it did.

"That feels... good? I think. I-it's new, I've never felt anything like it before." I kept my voice quiet, scared to be honest and voice my opinions. I knew I should though, it was a part of the three C's.

"You know what else feels really good?" She muttered, lowering her mouth down to my chest and gently, slowly flicking her tongue across it at the same time.

An uncontrolled moan escaped me and I widened my eyes at it. I couldn't stop it, it just came flying out. It was such a new experience, my body felt like it was on fire. But it was a good fire and I didn't want her to stop.

"Can - can you do that again?" I whispered, looking up at the ceiling.

"You like when I suck on your pretty tits, huh? Feels good for me too." Naomi caught me off guard when she sucked my entire nipple into her mouth, her warm tongue twirling around it in a way that made me choke on a moan.

"Yes..." My eyes closed and I found myself pushing my hips up against her hand, wanting more of whatever feeling I was being handed on a delicious, sparkling, magical silver platter.

Naomi took her mouth off of my nipple and moved her lips back up to mine, kissing me as she continued to pleasure me. I felt an ache in my lower stomach, just barely there but the more that she touched me the worse it got. I needed more and more of her. I needed to be touched more.

She pulled back from the kiss, "I-"

"Fuck!"

She was cut off by moaning from next door and I heard the sounds of screams following after.

My stomach dropped and Naomi sighed, shaking her head. "I'm sorry, I forgot Harlow was up here with Hannah." She mocked her voice, rolling her eyes. "We can stop if you want, they might hear us too and I understand that you're shy."

"B-but I don't wanna stop. It feels really good..." I denied, on the verge of whining. It was a different type of frustration that I'd experienced before.

Sexual frustration.

"He should be done soon. Harlow doesn't fuck random girls," Naomi muttered quietly, listening for more sounds to see if they'd pipe down long enough for us to continue, "he'll go down on them or get his dick sucked but he rarely ever decides to-"

A repeated banging sound on the wall made me jump and I widened my eyes as Hannah's moaning picked up again. "What is he doing? Killing her?"

Naomi huffed out a laugh, "No, just being a fucking idiot. What happened in the car? Was he drunk? Cause... he doesn't do this unless he's pissed or unless he's drunk."

"No he wasn't drunk I don't think..." I groaned, rubbing my forehead and sighing, "And... nothing even happened. We just sat there for a while talking about sex and psychology, and then I got mad because-well, actually I don't even know why!"

"What'd he do?" Naomi seemed to know better, pursing her lips at me.

I rolled my eyes, "He basically said I wasted his time. He said that... Hannah should've been the one to come in the first place because I didn't have the 'confidence to do anything that he wanted. Something about being dominant over him."

Naomi scoffed, "You don't have to be confident to do what he wants. The second your hand is around his throat, he'll do anything you ask him to. He's a sub. A puppy. Little brat is just being a cunt."

"Sub?" I muttered, sitting up straight, "What's that mean?"

"It means he's a bitch. Submissive. Basically-he likes when people are in control of him and when they treat him like crap. When they degrade him, or handle him roughly in bed, he gets off on it. Submissive's usually like people who are called Dominants. It's a consensual sexual relationship between two people where one is dominant, taking care of the submissive during and after sex. Normal sex isn't like that, it's just a mutual type of control. But, Harlow doesn't like that, he likes t'be ordered around. He doesn't like to be in control of things... and I know it sounds weird, but he has issues, and a way that he copes is with that."

"So... are you a dominant or a submissive? What am I?" I asked.

"Well, I'm a switch. That means you like to do both. You like to be someone's submissive, you like to obey, but you also like control too!" She was explaining it like it was the most casual thing in the world, "I think that fits with you a bit more cause I can't see you being completely submissive, but like I said, it's personal preference."

"You think I'm a switch?"

"Hell yeah, you've got some feistiness in you, I've seen it. It just needs to be unleashed. Like a dragon but with... more latex and maybe a whip-"

"Feistiness?" I asked, scoffing slightly and glancing at the wall when the banging started again, "I don't have a feisty bone in my body."

"Uh fuck yeah, you do. I've seen you angry Cherry... and to be honest, it's pretty scary. You just always let people knock you down. You need to realize that no one cares if you're as nice as you are. You shouldn't let people push you around, including him." She pointed to the wall in Harlow's direction at the same time I heard a moan. Naomi fought of an irritated scream, "Speaking of him, I'm gonna go make him shut up!"

"Good luck..." I watched her get up off of the bed and yank open the bedroom door.

I grabbed the blanket and held it over my chest as Naomi walked right next door to the other room, banging on it, "Oi! Shut the bitch up! We're a little busy here!"

I covered my mouth and laughed as she shot me a wink, waiting for him to come to the door.

I soon realized though if he came out, he might see me so I scrambled out of bed with the blanket covering me, going to close the door.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Harlow opened it the second that I got there, his voice fading into the hallway, "Naomi I-" his eyes did a double take on me to his left and I gulped when he trailed his eyes up my figure with confusion.

Didn't exactly want him seeing me like this but whatever.

"Hey." I eyed the sweat covering his chest and shook my head to move the hair from my face.

"Hey..." Harlow's confusion morphed into an emotionless expression as his eyes met with mine, dim and focused.

I pressed the blanket harder to my chest and Naomi just slapped him on the arm, "Oh no you don't. She's mine. Either gag Hannah or go someplace else."

"Wh-"

"Gag her!" Naomi walked back to me and took off her robe, tossing it to the side inside of the bedroom. And while she slowly kicked the door closed again with her foot and grabbed me, I could see Harlow over her shoulder, watching with a devious glare that gave me a pit in my stomach. But that wasn't the only thing it gave me.

It gave me some satisfaction too.

He missed out and for once? It wasn't my fucking problem.

"Oh, did you see his face? I think someone was a little jealous." Naomi kissed me with a snort and took the blanket away from me, tossing it down so we could fall back onto the bed.

"Doesn't even matter. I wanna finish what we started." I grinned into her.

Naomi was a good friend. She wasn't an ass, she was respectful, she was sweet, she took her time with me and didn't make fun of me.

And I just...really liked how she made me feel.

I'd remember this night forever.

We were back in the same position as before and I let a spark of confidence lead me to make a move on her instead, reaching my hand up to her nipple and rubbing my thumb against it gently as we kissed.

"There you go. Just don't think about it... you're doing really good." She said to me, sucking on my neck again profusely and with teeth that time.

I couldn't even think if I wanted to though, she was all over me.

Her hands explored my stomach, my arms, my thighs, all the way up to my tits, squeezing and touching every piece of me she could get access to. But they always came back to my inner thighs, tangling her fingers into my underwear like she was desperate to them off.

And I was too.

"I-I wanna take them off now... please..."

"Are you sure?" Naomi sucked one last time on my neck until her head came back up again, her lips glossy.

"Yes, I'm sure I-" Naomi didn't waste a second in practically ripping them off of me, sliding them down my thighs with a quickness I couldn't keep up with. She kissed along my stomach but I kept my eyes on the ceiling to avoid a reaction I didn't want.

"Hey, hey, look at me." Naomi whistled a little for my attention while she spread my thighs apart and hovered back over me. Her hand just rested on my thigh, waiting for me to look at her and when I finally did, she just smiled, "It's just like before, don't overthink, alright? You're safe with me, I'm not gonna hurt you, c'mon... you know that right?"

I nodded a little, fisting the sheets and for some reason preparing myself.

"Good. Now, I really, really, really... wanna taste your pussy." Her face aligned with mine and the urgency in her raspy voice gave me butterflies, "So, can I? Hm? We can stop whenever you want to, I promise. I just think that-you know, I gave you your first kiss so I should naturally be the one to give you your first orgasm too."

"Mmm.." I knew I wanted to, I was just scared. Cause-what if I tasted bad? What if I couldn't cum that way? What if she didn't like the way I moaned or didn't like the way I reacted?

I was really taking a shot into the dark with this and it was the craziest thing I'd ever done in my entire life.

But, with knowing we could stop whenever, and knowing I could trust her, I said yes.

"Okay, yeah. I'm okay with that."

"Okay.." She whispered, kissing my neck with an open mouth and slowly beginning to work her way down my chest again.

That was when, of course, I heard moaning pick up again next door.

Oh. My. God.

Feeling Naomi kiss down my stomach couldn't stifle my annoyance and I pulled at the roots of my hair with an exasperated sigh, "Are you kidding? Is he fucking kidding?" I glanced down at her once to see her looking up at me smiling, "Yeah, I wish I could laugh too but I'm too irritated! Ugh!" I looked back up at the ceiling, "I mean, really, w-what is he doing? He couldn't have just gagged her like you sai-"

"Cherry." Naomi cut me off.

"What?"

"Be as loud as you want, okay?" I felt her kiss my thigh and it caused a nerve to jump in my leg.

"Be-huh? I-o-oh fuck!" I gasped out and blinked quickly in shock as Naomi jumped her mouth to my clit in an instant, yanking my legs farther down the bed, "I-" I quickly sat up on my elbows, not expecting it and watched as she rolled her tongue on my nerves, licking on me in a way that had me whimpering within' seconds.

"Holy shit." My whole body went fiery hot.

I forgot about Hannah just like that.

I was too busy staring into the eyes of Naomi as she held direct contact; eating me out like I was her last meal.

I felt that familiar ache in my stomach from earlier and moaned out loudly, dropping my head back momentarily, "Oh my god, this is the best day of my life." I whispered into the air, shakily holding onto my cross necklace.

My body was just doing things on its own, twitching, fidgeting, moaning. It was betraying me but I couldn't stop.

I could feel this addicting surge of pleasure in my lower belly, and I wouldn't have stopped if someone had walked in I didn't think.

"S-shit." I cursed with a squeak, sitting back up again to watch. A part of me was so restless in not being able to pic a place to look or be, and a part of me wanted to see what was happening. To learn.

Naomi was good at what she did, her tongue explored every inch of me perfectly and she picked up on my reactions well enough that she somehow knew what I liked. Which was crazy to me because even I didn't know what I liked.

"You taste so good..." Naomi mumbled against me, closing her eyes as she flicked her tongue up and down against my clit. She hummed against me and pushed my thighs farther apart to get a better taste. I felt a drop in my stomach then, almost like a little drum and the pulsing on my clit got just a bit faster.

"That feels-perfect, it feels amazing. W-What's happening? Is this bad?" I groaned, my stomach contracting as my body dropped back onto the bed again. I stared at the ceiling with furrowed eyebrows, the anticipation of whatever was to come, killing my nerves.

I couldn't comprehend what my body was doing, but it felt like there was this... amazing pressure on my core that was waiting to be tipped over the edge. It felt like I was gonna explode.

"Are you gonna come?" Naomi asked, making my core clench.

I couldn't be about to come, could I? It's way too fast? It's only my first time.

"I don't know, I can't figure i-it out, I..." My whimpered turned into fierce, louder whines and I struggled to keep my legs open, "Fuck, don't stop please, p-please, please. Go faster. More, I need more."

I was losing my breath it felt so good.

And it took no more than twenty seconds before suddenly my whole body broke out in goosebumps and my legs clamped around her head. It was like the most euphoric, wonderful, blissful, and peaceful feeling suddenly washed over me.

It was like every sense in my body was... heightened, a rush of feel good energy causing my brain to go blank. I really couldn't think about anything, not Harlow, not Hannah, not myself, not Naomi. I could only focus on it. The pleasure.

My stomach tensed and my legs went stiff as my eyes rolled back into my head on instinct. I couldn't even hear for a second but I was sure that I screamed out loudly.

Then, as quick as it came, it was gone.

It slipped away, back into hiding and I was left laying there, panting and facing a strange aftermath.

My muscles relaxed, my head went a little bit cloudy, and my eyes stayed closed like I was ready to fall asleep. It was like I'd worked out and my muscles were sore, including my clit, "S-stop, stop..."

"Alright, alright, I'm stopping..." Naomi pulled back, and I felt her wet mouth kiss up my stomach so she she reach my lips again, "You okay? You sensitive?"

"Yeah, it's... it's a lot..." I mumbled with an exhale, "Is that what it feels like?"

"Mhm... wanna know what it tastes like?..." Naomi grabbed my face and pulled my mouth open by my jaw, her eyes in a lustful trance, "I want you to stick out your tongue for me, sweetness."

At that point I wasn't gonna question anything she wanted to do to me.

I did as she said, even though I was confused and she slowly let a string of spit fall from her tongue onto mine. I widened my eyes but moaned when she swirled her tongue against mine, giggling a little.

"You taste yourself, hm?" Naomi coated my tongue in my own arousal with a deep kiss right after, allowing me to do just that.

"Tastes kinda..." I was interrupted by her kiss completed the sentence moments later, "Good."

"Sorry. Just had to get one more in." She tilted her head with a smile, "So, how do you feel? Good?"

"Yeah." I smiled slightly, running my hand across her box braids, "I feel... different-a little tired not gonna lie, but happier. That was really fun, thank you." I felt the need to show my appreciation, "I dunno why you're so nice to me but I really app-"

"Oh, enough!" Naomi cackled with an eye roll, pulling herself up off of me, "Stop worrying, stop thinking, stop... everything! I'm not being nice for any ulterior motive. You're cute, you're sweet and you taste amazing. I like you, and I love hanging out with you. We're friends, Cherry."

"Really?"

"You bet your cute ass we are, now come on! We've gotta go party, the nights not over..." She did a strange dance as she walked backward toward the door.

"We're done already? But don't you wanna come too?" I pouted my lips, a pit of guilt in my stomach.

"You can get me back next time." Picking her robe up off of the ground with a wink, she tossed it at me on the bed and ran out of the room.

"Naomi you're naked!" I exclaimed, scrambling up after her and yanking the robe over my arms.

"I have underwear on! I'm fine!"

I snorted and ran after her to get downstairs, tying the tie on the robe.

"Guess who just got their pussy ate by me!?" Naomi shouted. "That's right, our sweet little angel baby is no longer an angel. Come on my little devil!"

"Naomi!" I exclaimed, cackling and shoving her arm as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh my god! She totally did! She's got the sex glow!" Mia giggled with Koi and Kristen, getting up from the living room floor. They all stumbled in front of us and Koi took my hands in her own, "You're officially a changed woman, how do you feel?"

"I don't know... I guess I feel good. Y-yeah, yeah, I feel really good." I beamed at them.

I liked that everyone was hyping me up and making me feel so nice about it. It was exciting.

"Well, you're one step closer to loving yourself more so I think that's cause for celebration!" Kristen skipping in a circle around us and then stopped by my left, "I think we should do more stuff too! What else have you never done!?"

"Makeover! Oh my god, yes! Let's go blonde! You wanna do a color?! Get a tattoo!? We can do anything!" Koi cheered.

"Anything?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Anything!" They all said.

"Well... um," I thought about it for a second, "My mom never did let me cut my hair? I've always wanted it a bit shorter than this. Do you think you could!-"

"I am a wizard with some scissors, Cherry! I'll be back!..." Koi gasped and then took off down the downstairs hallway happily. She was so goddamn hyper all the time but I loved that about her.

"That is still gonna take some getting used to." I nudged Naomi on the shoulder with a glaring look, but my head turned around farther when I heard rapid footsteps barreling down the house stairs.

And low and behold, Harlow was rushing down them, buttoning his pants up.

"Well, well, well, look what the fucking cat dragged in. Bust that quick?" Naomi teased, walking across the room to sit on the couch.

Stifling a laugh, I crossed my arms and watched as hopped down to the bottom stair step. I was tempted to say something, to mock him or be rude just to be rude, but I didn't even need to go the extra mile.

'Cause he was already headed straight for me.

"Hey! You're a stupid fucking bitch, you know that?" Immediately he shoved himself in my face, forcing me to back up from his hostility and cower toward the wall, "I have some choice words for your dumbass and I want you to hear me loud and fucking clea-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Harlow stop!" Naomi came walking over but Harlow put his hand out in warning not to come any closer, his shirt dangling from it.

"What did I do? W-what is your problem?" Right away I was scared because the amount of rage he was carrying with him was more than I'd ever seen, and I'd done fucking nothing to him.

"You." Harlow said through gritted teeth, grabbing my face and turning it away from Naomi where I was looking for help, "Don't look at her, look at me when I'm fucking talking you, Cherry." I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd started foaming at the mouth, he was so angry. The vein in his forehead was pulsing, and his eyes were so dilated when he locked eye contact, there was almost no color left.

"You..." The way he shook his head so slowly made our noses brush from close contact, and his jaw was clenched so tight if he spoke, I was sure his fierce words would shatter through his teeth and crack them like glass.

I could detect where this conversation could've been going, but when he slipped his hand down to my neck instead and pinned me to the living room wall, I grew angry too.

"What." I snapped, "Huh? Fucking spit it out or don't, you crazy bitch!-" I was interrupted but his low voice.

"You stay away from me." He breathed out, tilted my head up by his grip on my neck, and getting some spit on my lips from how close he was to them.

"I-"

"No, you fucking stay away from me! You understand?" Despite the fact that he jolted me with his words, in contrast, his hand loosened around my neck. Almost as if he more of wanted to scare me than hurt me.

"I don't wanna talk to you, I don't wanna see your face, I don't wanna hear your prissy fucking voice..." His own was tense as he looked back and forth between my eyes, "I don't want anything to do with you ever again, and I mean it. You think I don't know what you're trying to do to me? Newsflash, you stupid fucking whore, it won't work. You won't ever be anything to me except the sad, pathetic girl across the street whose own family doesn't even want her. How's that for a 'waste of space?'"

Now, that, that was my last fucking straw.

After every single petty argument we'd had, after every single thing he'd said to me in the past three weeks or didn't say, I had had it up to here.

Naomi was right.

He was nothin' but a bitch.

And all I could think about was putting him in his place.

I clenched my jaw and snapped, ripping his hand off of my neck and then grabbing his instead.

He choked and I flipped us around, shoving him up against the wall hard enough to knock over a picture of Koi's brother. He was just making me so fucking mad. He was always doing this. He was so back and forth, so fucking stupid.

And I some choice words for his dumbass.

I shook my head as my nostrils flared. "I don't know what the hell your problem is, but you need to leave me the fuck alone, you psycho!"

Harlow was still breathing heavily, but his eyes were flicking down to my lips every ten or so seconds.

"My eyes are up here dumbass!" I barked, and he looked back up at me. "You don't get to act like a little bitch one second and then nice to me another. You're not my friend, you've made that very fucking clear so how about you... stay away from me. Don't talk to me, don't look at me, you don't even deserve to be near me. You're a piece of shit. I'm too kind to even acknowledge an asshole like you. You don't deserve my fucking kindness." I huffed.

"I never asked for it!" He bellowed back, "You-"

"Yeah, and you won't get it ever again! I'm talking, shut the fuck up." I breathed out, shaking my head.

I tightened my grip on his throat and he dropped his mouth open for a second before he clenched his jaw again, his head twitching as if he was controlling himself.

"Leave me and my friends alone, you understand? You can talk about me being pathetic all you want, but I don't even care at this point! This has been one of the best days ever, I just had an orgasm for the first time in my life and you don't get to ruin that too! So, take your pathetic, your weak, and your unimportant ass out of this house before I throw you out with my bare hands and strangle you!" My throat hurt from how much I was raising my voice.

Maybe should've left out the part about the orgasm but oh well. Too late now.

I let go of his neck and pointed to the door, my heartbeat thumping in my ears. "You're ruining girls' night!"

The house was dead silent after I spoke.

My heart was beating so fast in my ears it was the only thing I could hear.

Man, that orgasm really did me good, I needed that.

"You heard her, get out!" Naomi yelled, picking up his shirt from the ground that he'd dropped and throwing it at him so hard he flinched. "Go!"

Mia took my hand and backed me away from him as he stepped off of the wall.

I could tell he didn't like the way everyone was looking at him, and maybe what he'd said had hit harder than he meant cause I swore I could see guilt flash through his eyes.

Still though, he grabbed his keys from by the door and stormed out.

Naomi exhaled and stepped back next to me on the other side, "You okay?"

It brought me comfort to hear him get in his car and leave.

"Yeah. Just..." I sighed, shaking my head, "He-"

"Woohoo! I got the scissors! Who's ready to play beauty salon!-" We all turned our heads when Koi danced back into the room with a big box of stuff huddled to her chest. She stopped skipping however when she saw the broken picture frame from her brother on the ground, "Hey... who broke Andre's photo!"

"Uh-" I glanced at Naomi once, "Koi, you didn't hear Harlow and I screaming at each other?"

Koi gasped after she picked up the picture, "What? Awe man, what'd I miss? What happened?"

"Nothing." I replied, curling my lips into my mouth, "Maybe it's better that you don't know. Hey, where's Hannah?"

"Right here!" Hannah shouted in a bored tone, running down the stairs in her red silk robe. She rolled her eyes when she reached the bottom, putting her hand out and giving us all a glance. "Don't ever fuck him.. Totally not worth it."

"Was it that bad?!" Kristen exclaimed with a laugh and we all gravitated toward the main space in the living room when Hannah did.

"It was... meh. He's too kinky! It was almost scary! He kept asking me to-you know what I'm not even gonna get into it." She rolled her eyes. "It didn't help that you two were next door, Cherry you're loud!"

"I'm loud? It sounded like you were getting killed in there!" I exclaimed, settling onto the couch next to Koi.

"He sort of did kill me. Honestly, it would've been fine if he didn't moan some girls name when he came." She scoffed, making a disgusted face. "How is gonna practically beg to fuck me and then not even pay attention to who he's fuckin'! This is million dollar pussy baby, pay attention!"

"Who's name was it?" Kristen asked, munching on chips. "I heard he fucks his bandmate. The curly guy, Nick... something like that. Oh! Oh! Maybe they're in love."

"Awe...." Mia pouted, grabbing a bag of nail polish from the box that Koi brought in the room, "That would be so cute!"

"No, it was a girl name. It was honestly gross." Hannah grumbled, plopping down on the ground.

"Oh, Alice... I'm gonna come, Alice... Pathetic! He realized it too and then he freaked the fuck out and left. I think he got spooked and just wanted it to be over with, which makes no sense..."

Her voice faded in my ears. All of the color drained from my face and I stopped smiling entirely as Kristen, who was oblivious, laughed her ass off, and Mia.

Naomi, Koi, and I were all frozen in our spots, not moving or breathing in the slightest.

"D-did you say Alice?" I whispered, cutting off her sentence.

"Yeah. Weird ass name too. Who names their kid Alice anymore?" Hannah laughed.

I sat there, a pit in my stomach.

"You're sure?"

"Yeah." Hannah lurched her head forward and shook it at me before she scoffed, "Anyway, he was definitely not bad but..."

I tuned out her voice again.

Was that why he came downstairs and told me to stay stay away from him? Was that why he as so mad? Because he accidentally moaned my name during sex?

Why would he moan my name during sex??!

I covered my mouth with my hand and leaned back against the couch while Koi turned towards me with wide eyes, slapping me on the arm because we both knew what the fuck had just went down.

"Don't say anything don't tell them it's you, okay?" Koi whispered in my ear.

"Okay." I whispered, my heartbeat thumping in my ears.

"Hey," Hannah looked back at us, "What are you two whispering about? Do you know something?"

"Nope!" Koi exclaimed, grabbing scissors from the edge of the couch where she'd set them down.

I widened my eyes when she didn't say more, and took a section of my hair between her fingers, cutting it to my jaw and then jumping up.

"Koi!!? What the hell!?" I screamed out of shock, sitting up and feeling the large chunk of hair she'd just cut off.

"Hold still or else you'll end up bald!"

"Ah!"

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
437K 28.5K 40
Logan and his bandmates had just finished with their concert and were on their way to the next location when they were in a horrible accident. Logan'...
49.2K 3.5K 20
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
140K 3.2K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...