๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž...

By aramlfoy

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... More

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
โ€ขMaraming Salamatโ€ข
Special Chapter

Chapter 84

2.5K 87 38
By aramlfoy

Day by Day, Y/n tried to remember everything but she just couldn't. She feels like everything they have said wasn't true. "They're lying." She would think.

Draco, however, felt like he should leave and give her peace since she doesn't seem to want to believe that she was obliviated and she wouldn't talk to him even though they live on the same roof. There were times when he tried approaching her but she would just go into another way, ignoring him.

So, he decided to leave tomorrow, go home and leave her alone. He doesn't want to make her uncomfortable, he wanted her to feel like herself again without him.

-Y/n's POV-

I got woken up by Daisy, whose paw kept on shaking my arm, which made me realize that she must have noticed that I'm having troubles in my dream.

Heavy breathes escaped my lips and tears were streaming down my eyes as I process every bit of the dream I had. A dream which was so identical to the one Draco had told.

I remember.

I remember now. I remember everything.

They were telling the truth...and I refused to believe them. How can my thoughts take over me when my heart was already convincing me ever since the start.

I needed to tell him. He needs to know that I remember everything. If not, I'll lose my chance, especially now that we have divorced.

"Daisy, where's Draco?" I asked, gently panting its head.

But Daisy only replied in a whimper, which just made me nervous and yet worried.

I got out of my bed and went to his room, hoping that he was there. But he wasn't. The room that I had let him stay in was empty. No books, no coat that was hung on the chair, no shoes, the curtains were closed and the bed was fixed. It came to my thought that he had left.

He must have felt lonely when I ignored him. He must have thought that I didn't want him.

What was left in his room was the letters on the side table. The letters that were meant for me.

I picked them up and sat down on his empty bed whilst Daisy approached me and laid her head on my lap, staying with me and giving me the comfort that I needed. Then I started reading the letters with my eyes...

Dear Y/n,

It really feels good to look at you every day, from the mornings to the evenings. Nothing has changed in you changed ever since I last saw you. You're still so kind, caring, and I could see in your eyes how much you love children whenever you are around them. Seeing you with them, made me wish that we could have a little bundle of joy in the future.

I hope you could read this soon, Y/n...I hope you know how much I love you.

Sincerely yours,
Draco

******

To my dearest darling Y/n,

I remembered when you came out of the door, wearing a blush-coloured dress with the necklace I gave you, and also with the bracelet that Michael gave you. You look so exquisite. You look exquisite every day.

I wished I have danced with you that day, but I got jealous of the man you have danced with. However, It makes me happy to see you placed that beautiful smile that could affect many, including me.

How I truly hoped that you'll remember me someday...

******

Y/n, my beloved,

Remember that time when you tried and attempted to play the Saxophone when Mpho persuaded you. You must know how much it gave me joy when I saw you laugh because you blew the saxophone like it was a horn.

You always made my day, love.

Merlin knows how desperately I am to see that laugh for the months that we are not together.

******

Y/n, love,

I wish I could hug you...

******

To my dearest beloved,

I had a dream that you're walking down the aisle and it was just you, me and a priest, who will unite our hearts as one.

I wish our wedding was like that. Just the two of us. Solemn and Meaningful as long as we know that we love each other.

******

Y/n, love,

Looking at you when you held the baby in your arms made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

I hope that we could have them someday as you've always wanted.

Letters by letters I have read and I couldn't seem to stop the tears that started to stream down to my cheeks. Every word he wrote had affected me gravely.

My loving dear,

My mother had written to me. She told me how much she missed you, including the elf whom you considered as your friend, Aerin. They both miss you, love. I hope you'll remember soon.

******

My dearest loving Y/n,

Hearing you talk about wanting to have children and talk about that you only have low chances of having them and also talk about how you fear that your future husband will reject you because of your situation, please do know that I will never reject you. If only you could remember me, you know that I'll never leave you just because of your situation.

I will forever love you even things get difficult.

******

My dearest Y/n,

Love,  you always take my breath away. I wish I could hug you...I wish I could tell you how I have been longing for you...

******

To my dearest love,

Telling you all the memories we have shared made me feel nostalgic. I missed those days, love. I just really wished you were able to remember me.

******

Y/n, love,

I know how much you're happy that Rose could finally get what she wished for and that is for having parents, who will love her just the way she was. I could see the sparks in your eyes of how much joy you have.

I just love the way you smile, it melts me.

******

My dearest darling love,

I wished I would have told you sooner that you're the girl I was referring to. And now, you won't talk to me and you would just constantly ignore me.

It really hurts me, seeing you refuse of what your mother and I told you.

Y/n, love, I'm truly sorry...

******

My dearest Darling Y/n,

I think it is best to leave you alone... I don't know what to do anymore...I tried and tried to speak to you but you wouldn't let me. It hurts me, Y/n.

And I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable because we live under the same roof, so I decided to leave...I hope you understand.

I promise that I won't force you to believe in us anymore. All I care about is that you're happy...

I love you, love...

My eyes scanned on every letter as tears were streaming down from my cheeks and tiny droplets splashed unto the letters. He had written so many and yet I have failed to see that these letters were meant for me, not for the person who I thought had the same name as me. I feel so dumb and oblivious to the things in front of me.

I stood up from the bed as soon as Daisy removed her head from my lap. I ran outside the room and went to the door, planning on going to the Malfoy Manor, where once I lived.

To my surprise, as I opened my door, I found him standing in front of me, who was about to open the door, with his suitcase in his hand.

"I...I left my wand..." He said, avoiding any eye contact with me, which I caught him staring at the letters on my hand.

I swear that I saw him smile weakly, but he erased it immediately.

My mouth parted and was about to speak, but he went inside the house, heading himself to the room he stayed in to get his wand.

I followed him and stood at the door, watching him look for his wand in every drawer.

I miss him...I miss him truly. I have hurt him too much. We have hurt each other too much. I didn't know what words to speak, I don't know what to do. I feel like my mind just went blank for a moment. However, the next thing I knew was my body had the urge to hug him from behind, squeezing his waist tightly and digging my face on his coat as tears stained it.

"I remember...I remember now..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 22.2K 50
"๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ" ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
6.9K 178 16
"It's your choice Severus: Have Y/n marry a fellow death eater or tell Y/n the truth about her family." For as long as I could remember Severus Snape...
356K 11K 48
It's been 6 years since the war. Harry and Ginny broke up soon after, and he's living a peaceful quiet life finally not having to fight the bad guys...
103K 2K 163
โš ๏ธ Warning: For mature audiences. Scenes of attempted SA, abusive relationships, and sexual scenes. The Malfoys and Cytherias have been friends for f...