ᴄᴀɴᴅʏᴄᴀɴᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ♡ [𝐒.𝐓]

By Assorted_nuts

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ✨ COMPLETED ✨ 16+ _________... More

Author's notes
❀ Prologue ❀
Chapter 1 ❀ "Grumpy pants"
Chapter 2 ❀ "Softserve"
Chapter 3 ❀ "Pokeball"
Chapter 4 ❀ "Prince Charming"
Chapter 5 ❀ "Candycane"
Chapter 6 ❀ "Peppermint"
Chapter 7 ❀ "..."
Chapter 9 ❀ "Savior"
Chapter 10 ❀ "little kid"
Chapter 11 ❀ "Todoroki-Kun"
Chapter 12 ❀ "Tampon"
Chapter 13 ❀ "Strawberry vanilla swirl"
Chapter 14 ❀ "Hajime"
Chapter 15 ❀ "Jerk"
Chapter 16 ❀ "Coward"
Chapter 17 ❀ ":)"
Chapter 18 ❀ "Cherries and creme"
Chapter 19 ❀ "Cutie"
Chapter 20 ❀ "Shoto Todoroki"

Chapter 8 ❀ "Pervert"

1.8K 114 80
By Assorted_nuts

2848 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Keep Driving ~ Harry Styles//Drama ~ AJR

CHAPTER QUESTION:
Do you drive/have a drivers license?

Location: U.A High school bus_U.S.J
Time: Wednesday 8:30 am_9:00 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEING IN AN ENCLOSED SPACE WITH ALL OF HIS CLASSMATES...was not something Shoto Todoroki was looking forward too. The bus shook each time someone made their way up the steps. All of the students were dressed in their hero costumes because of some hero training they would apparently be doing off school premises.
Quickly and efficiently, just like sensei ordered, all of them were seated.

Well, almost all of them.

The bus shook one last time and a familiar pair of brown eyes curiously poked their eyes out front behind the first seat, scanning the bus probably looking for a spot. Her costume, tight in all of the right places and her braids, decorated with a few new charms caught the eyes of some male classmates just like they always did.

Shoto rolled his eyes as he saw a few students move quickly once they saw Amami make her was down the Aisle.

Kaminari kicked Mineta out of the seat they shared and gently patted the empty spot as Amami came closer. Bakugo and Kirshima seemed to be fighting over who would have to give up their shared seat in order for her to sit next to one of them. Midoriya, who had placed some type of journal in the spot beside him so no one would sit there, quickly picked up the notebook once he saw Amami coming.

Todoroki scoffed under his breath as he watched the scene unfold before him. What was so important about this one girl that everyone just had to be near her...

It's not like she'd pick anyone else either way-

it's pretty obvious that she favorites me.

Amami, while giving a sincere smile to them, passed everyone without a second glance and continued her way towards the back of the bus-
to him.

A small part of him wanted to send his groaning classmates a victorious smirk, but upon realizing that his "prize" was just the girl he had been trying to get away from all week, he sunk back in his seat.

Great. Now, just like always, Amami was going to ruin his peaceful silence with some sort of god awful nickname.

Todoroki suppressed a groan as she got closer.

"Don't even think about sitting next..to..." he trailed off as she passed him with sashaying hips and continued to the very last seat in the back of the bus. She sat down without a word spoken.
"..Me.." Shoto muttered to himself as he watched her tilt her head towards the window.

He blinked, expecting her to get up and tell him she was joking.

...

"Hey, the fuck is your problem?" He spat out, turning around in his seat to face her.

They weren't sitting in the same seat but were close enough to have a conversation without having to yell across the bus. Amami glanced in his direction. Her heart shaped lips formed a small smile.

"I just don't want to bother you" she spoke.

"when has that ever stopped you?" He responded just a bit too fast for his own liking.

Chihiro's smile altered a bit yet she still kept it up, as if she were forcing it. Without saying another word, she turned back to the window. Shoto stared at her side profile as he thought of what to do in the situation.

He gulped. What was he complaining about?

This is exactly what he wanted. He wanted her to sit quietly away from him so...why does it not feel good enough?

"Will..will you just stop doing that?" He said, turning back around to he wouldn't have to make eye contact with her as she responds.
Todoroki could feel her attention turn to him again. Her eyes felt heavy against the back on his head but he didn't turn around.

He could play this game too.

"Stop what? I wasn't doing anything.." she spoke quietly.

Shoto sighed.

"I know. Just thought I'd save us the time for when you eventually do something."

Even though he wasn't facing her, even though he wanted nothing to do with her...he could almost see her smile once a small chuckle left her lips and in some way, a very very small way, his tension was eased.

Her steps were the second thing to alert his ears. Without warning, she plopped herself in the bus seat across from him, now only the isle separated them.

Todoroki kept his head forward but he couldn't help but give one glance in her direction.

She was leaning forward towards him. Her legs in the isle as she rested her elbows on her knees. Her hands were placed parallel on either one of her cheeks. When they made eye contact her smile grew. He watched her tongue leave her mouth to wet her lips before he forced his eyes forward yet again.

"Candycane, if you keep being mean to me...I'll have no choice but to fall in love with you"

What?

Todoroki frantically coughed as he felt his own saliva get caught in his esophagus. He turned to her, rubbing his throat as he gave her the most 'what the fuck' expression he could.
"Was...was that a threat?" He coughed.

She leaned back slightly but kept eye contact, almost intimidatingly.

"Do you look like a Christmas decoration?" She snorted.

The teens stared at each other for a few moments. Amami gradually leaned her body closer and closer to Todoroki. Her upper body stretched across the isle, both of her hands on the edge of her seat to keep her stable. The bus hit a bump and in response, she placed one of her hands on the edge of his seat, her fingertips grazed his outer thigh.
Shoto grimaced as she continued to get closer.
Without thinking, he extended his leg into the isle and kicked her stomach, successfully pushing her back.

"Get away from me" he warned.

Her body fell back into her seat, her back laying flat against the seat while her legs still accompanied the isle.

"Relax, Candycane! I'm just kidding" she heaved.

It seemed like she was just as insufferably as she was yesterday.
Note to self:
Next time Amami seems down, ignore her.

A small whine came from her side of the bus. Todorkoki turned to her to see that she was now leaning up on her elbows, her head propped up against the window behind her. Her smile was gone but her face looked more relaxed than it did earlier.

"Hey...you're okay though, right?" She muttered under her breath.

"What the hell are you talking about now?"

She rolled her eyes, brought her legs up to her chest, and scooted back so her back was firmly pressed against the window behind her. A few of her braids cascaded down into her face due to the sudden movement.

"It's just...after yesterday I just wanted to..I don't know- just give you some space, I guess?" She offered up.

Shoto blinked.

Is that why she's been acting so moody all day?
He stared at her, tracing her facial features, looking for any sense of sarcasm. And it came back empty. Todoroki had never been the best at reading people but she was fairly easy to read.
If she was telling the truth...then why? Why would she be acting like long lost friends after the way they've been treating each other? Well, granted, after the way he's been treating her.

Does this mean...she wasn't lying when she said she wanted to befriend him? She's not doing if for publicity or family secrets..she just wants...him.
It somehow felt like the first time that Todoroki's been enough. Just him, not his quirks or his family, just him.

Is this what is feels like to have someone truly care about you?

...

Bullshit.

"Bullshit, you only care about yourself" he spat.

To his surprise, Chihiro smiled at his words.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm wanna be hero, blah blah blah" she titled her head back and forth and made a mouth with her hands as she insulted her herself.

Are you...agreeing with me?

"Weirdo.." Shoto grumbled to himself, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning back against his seat.

After a few minutes of silence, and a couple glances out of the window, Todoroki decided upon closing his eyes and getting in as much rest as he could before the next hero training assignment. Since none of the students knew where they were going, they also didn't know how far away they were. Shoto could get anywhere from a ten minute to a two hour nap and he was willing to risk those odds.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the seat.

"Hey, Candycane, you awake?"

He didn't respond. A few minutes went by and he began to feel himself grow closer to falling asleep. He never knew how tired he actually was until he closed his eyes, huh, weird.

"it's good to have you back, Candycane" Amami mumbled from the other seat.

Those were the last things he heard before drifting off.

...

Shoto slowly began to open his eyes. They had to adjust to the blinding sunlight shining through the windows.

"Oh, Candycane, you're awake!"

What..the..?

Their faces were a mere inch apart, and that's being generous. Todoroki could almost taste her minty breath as she spoke into his slightly open mouth. Her button nose gently rubbed against his with every intake of breath on either of their ends. A single one of her braids dangled down the side of his head and tickled his ear.

Chihiro was in the seat in front of him. She was on her knees and peering over the back over her own seat. Why she had to be so close to him, Todoroki had no idea.

But despite him noticing her in such a compromising position, she still didn't move.

"What...what the fuck, Amami?" Shoto was still getting his barrings. Believe it or not, waking up in a position like this was not common for him.

The teens both stayed in this position for just a few seconds. Her eyes scanned across the different parts of his face as if she were looking for something.

"Oh man.." she sighed, pulling her head back just a few inches.

They were still close just not as close as before. Thanks to this space, Todoroki was able to let out a breath that he had no idea he was holding in. He could feel his blood rush down to his fingertips and toes as if the closeness of their bodies had stopped it's circulation.

Shoto blinked.
Then, in one swift movement he realed his head back and thrusted it forward, the teens foreheads met harshly. Chihiro fell back into her own seat holding her head, disappearing from Todoroki's sight momentarily.

"Were you watching me sleep?" He asked. His forehead hurt as well but judging by Amami's soft whines he could tell he got the better end of their collision.

Shoto waited a few seconds until the top of Chihiro's head slowly started to become visible from behind the seat. Little by little she rose her head up and stopped when she was able to rest her chin on the seat.

She was pouting , eyes watery, and there was a noticeable irritation mark on the center of her forehead. Todoroki had one too.

"i can't help it! When you're sleeping your face goes all soft like a baby. You can hardly tell that you never smile..." She whined.

Todoroki adjusted himself in his seat. His sudden movement caused Amami to cover her forehead and flinch back just in case he decided to attack again.

"Just because you can't make me smile doesn't mean I don't smile." He explained.

The dark skinned girl rolled her eyes.

"I'll have you know Mr, Oscar from Sesame Street, I was voted most likely to be a comedian out of the whole class." She swung her finger in his face like an upset mother would do at her child.

"It's the third day of school.." Shoto yawned. She quirked an eyebrow at him, thinking she got away with her insult, which made Todoroki's brain finally comprehended what she had just said.
"And don't call me that!" He slapped her hand away from his face.

"Okay..well, that hasn't happened, yet. Just foretelling future events." She smiled. Her eyes glanced out of the window beside her before she looked back at him.
"We're here by the way" she chuckled.

The half and half boy rolled his eyes at her. However, just as she spoke the bus came to a stop. The chatter from their classmates, which had been fillings their ears for the past hour. suddenly came a halt.
Shoto turned to look out the window and as much as he'd hate to admit it..she was right.

Everyone began to load off of the bus, starting with the students in the front and ending with us students in the back. With the exception of Bakugo who was sitting in the middle but insisted on getting off first anyway.
Todoroki was the last to leave his seat. Amami was second to last, as she was directly in front of him.

He watched her movements, a little too precisely, as she stretched out of her seat and into the isle. Her hips swayed. Her feet walked in a perfect straight line which caused her thighs to run across each other with each step. Her costume had rode up due to her previous sitting position and was now tighter in some places which were once loose and flowing with fabric. She flipped her braids off of her shoulder, the tips of them slapping Shoto in the face and making him realize just how close he was to her.

A small part of him thought she was doing this on purpose, but he couldn't be sure.

He gulped, redirected his eyes, and awaited for someone else to bring up the sexual implications her costume could give off pressed against her body like that.

"You're such a pervert, Candycane" Chihiro mumbled, not even turning to look at him as she continued to walk.

How did you even know!?

Shoto stopped momentarily before scoffing to himself.
"I don't know what you're talking about"

Once all of the students got off of the bus they were introduced to a few pro hero's, one of them being pro hero Thirteen whose quirk was called Blackhole.
She led them - ( author here! yes Thirteen is female and...pretty hot ANYWAY-) to a large building with multiple different terrains. The building was called U.S.J and their Sensei later explained that it was used for training young hero's.

Amami was jumping up and down with excitement. At one point she even gripped Todoroki's bicep, to which he threw her off and into the arms of Yayorozu who ended up scolding him.

Conversations then ensued. Thirteen began to assign the students to different regions along with assigning prop hero's to each region as well. Everything seemed to be going accordingly.
However, they were quick to learn that today wasn't going involve a normal hero training exercise.

Before everyone's eyes, a large gaping hole appeared in front of them. It looked as if someone had decided to cut a stripe out of the air and that's what they were left with.

"Everyone, get back!" Thirteen yelled.

Surprisingly, all of the U.A students listened. Including Shoto, all readied themselves as they watched villain upon villain leave the portal.
Midoriya cracked his knuckles; he looked focused.
Bakugo smiled at the villains victoriously, as if he had already won.
Kirishima began to harden his skin, his feet almost digging holes into the ground due to how heavy he became.
Amami placed her helmet upon her head, the helmet that protected her eyes from any debri, and got into a fighting position. Her hair had already been pulled back and she seeemd to have fixed her costume from how it was earlier. She almost looked intimidating, almost.

Then, all at once, it started.

Todoroki was teleported somewhere away from any of his classmates. The biome he was in was surrounded by multiple villains. They looked weak and he knew he could take them, but he couldn't say the same for all of his other classmates. Yes, some could definitely hold their own but there were a select few that definitely could get hurt in a situation like this.

Like Amami.

And knowing that he was separated, meant she was separated too.
Even though her quirks were strong, she definitely couldn't go up against a dozen trained villains. Especially after having no special training herself.

Todoroki couldn't let her die before he got the chance to officially beat her in a fight.

And in order to make that possible, he had to find her.

For her sake.

CANDYCANE LOVER

!chapter secrets!

🌸 Chihiro figured the best way to keep Shoto from getting upset was to ignore him completely since her presence seems to make him on edge. However, that surprisingly only made him more on edge.

🌸 A few of the boys are starting to become jealous due to how much time Amami is spending with Todoroki. He's beginning to get glares from them but has no idea why.
Poor clueless Todoroki...

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 I𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐘! 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆!"

( う-')づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚")/ ★

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!"

"𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 11.2K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
134K 2K 40
Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just ge...
6.1K 180 15
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...