ᴄᴀɴᴅʏᴄᴀɴᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ♡ [𝐒.𝐓]

By Assorted_nuts

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ✨ COMPLETED ✨ 16+ _________... More

Author's notes
❀ Prologue ❀
Chapter 1 ❀ "Grumpy pants"
Chapter 2 ❀ "Softserve"
Chapter 3 ❀ "Pokeball"
Chapter 4 ❀ "Prince Charming"
Chapter 6 ❀ "Peppermint"
Chapter 7 ❀ "..."
Chapter 8 ❀ "Pervert"
Chapter 9 ❀ "Savior"
Chapter 10 ❀ "little kid"
Chapter 11 ❀ "Todoroki-Kun"
Chapter 12 ❀ "Tampon"
Chapter 13 ❀ "Strawberry vanilla swirl"
Chapter 14 ❀ "Hajime"
Chapter 15 ❀ "Jerk"
Chapter 16 ❀ "Coward"
Chapter 17 ❀ ":)"
Chapter 18 ❀ "Cherries and creme"
Chapter 19 ❀ "Cutie"
Chapter 20 ❀ "Shoto Todoroki"

Chapter 5 ❀ "Candycane"

1.9K 122 75
By Assorted_nuts

5485 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Some Kind of Disaster ~ All Time Low// Fire Drill ~ Melanie Martinez// Squaring Up ~ Sir Chloe

CHAPTER QUESTION
If money wasn't a problem, how would you dress yourself day to day?

Location: U.A High school training field_U.A hero vs villain training building
Time: Tuesday 7:30 am_8:30 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*for the love of god, Todoroki's hero costume will NOT be that half bee keeper/half iceberg from Titanic bullshit. For this fan fiction he will be wearing the basic ass five weenies costume. Sorry not sorry*

SHOTO STARED AT THE HERO COSTUMES OF HIS PEERS. Even though he didn't know any of them, and didn't plan to either, it was almost like he could sense their individual personality traits through their costumes.
The angry blonde, whose name he recently found out was Bakugo, had large grenade like canons that were attached to his wrist. Another student had a belt wrapped around his stomach with a large opening in the middle where his belly button would be.

Even though Todoroki didn't remember half of his classmates quirks, he could still manage to deceiver them based on their obvious costumes.

His costume didn't work the same way. It was nothing special, a slick blue jumpsuit with hidden accoutrements that could help him in battle. He liked it. His costume didn't shine or draw attention to his quirks like others did, it was inconspicuous and hid his talents.

The students were almost done changing now and they all waited in a U.A approved training city near the school that their Sensei had directed them to. Todoroki's eyes continued to scan his soon to be rivals for this training exercise. That was when he noticed the last student emerging from the changing area to join them.

Their costume was somewhat similar to his. They wore a plain black jumpsuit with golden embroidery at the seams.
It was obvious the person wearing the costume was a girl based purely off of their curvy body type. A few of the other boys seemed to agree with that sense most of them were staring at her just like Shoto.
A pair of golden gloves adorned her hands which seemed to match the color scheme of her golden combat boots with black laces. It was obvious that black and gold were her favorite colors, if not just special to her for some reason. The shade of those colors even slightly reconciled with Todoroki himself. They seemed so familiar and for some reason his hands gripped into fists at the sight of them.

Overall, her costume did seem to hint anything about her abilities, which he somewhat respected.

The only thing that remotely seemed to be of adherence to that was the helmet that was covering her hair and a good portion of her face. It looked a biker helmet but had a similar face guard to another student whose quirk was antigravity related. Her eyes and the upper pertain of her face were covered along with her hair, but her nose and down were not. However, her back was turned to Todoroki so he couldn't see exactly who she was.

Whatever her quirk was, it seemed that her eyes were a crucial part of it.

Maybe eye lasers?

No..no..Shoto would have remembered something so significant..

Then, all at once, the female figure turned to him.

And he wanted to punch himself in the face as soon as he saw those all too familiar plump lips and button nose.

Since the half and half boy couldn't see her eyes it was possible that she was just turning in his direction, but a small part of him knew that she was indeed looking at him.
He held his ground and stared into the shadowed portion of her face where her eyes should have been.

It was a bit off putting but he still stood his ground.

Then she started to walk towards him, quietly and slowly. Making her way past their other classmates with ease.
She didn't stop until she was only a few feet away from Shoto.

He audibly groaned when he saw her lips curl up into a smile. She reached behind her head and began to pull the helmet off, letting her braids fall down her back and revealing her brown eyes to him.

"What?" Todoroki asked harshly.
Suddenly he was mad at himself for being curious. He should have known the mysterious figure was her based off of the fact that he actually had some piece and quiet.

"Don't 'what' me. I saw that." she clicked her tongue and her lips curled upwards even though she tried to keep a straight face.

You 'saw that'?

Saw what, exactly? All he was doing was examining her costume. Yes, his eyes may have lingered on her attire longer than they did on others but that was purely because of the mysterious element her helmet added. If he had known it was her from the beginning he wouldn't have even looked her way.

And even if he was admiring her body and not the costume, it's not like he was the only one. So why'd she have to call only him out on it?

"You're delusional" he said, squinting his eyes down at her.

Now she let the smile she was trying so hard to contain escape and spread widely across her face.
"Oh no, you're not getting out of this one. You checked me out" she laughed.

Oh god damnit...

"Me? Checking you out?" Shoto snorted "what kind of fantasy are you living in?" He spat

She placed the helmet loosely back on her head. The bottom rested just above her eye brows, still giving him a full view of her snarky facial expression.

"The same one as you, apparently" she winked playfully, making Todoroki cringe.

She took a step closer to him, causing her to crain her neck slightly to keep eye contact. She gently elbowed him in the side, the movement causing her helmet to almost fall back down into place.
"You know, I would have never pegged Endeavors son to be-Ah-hey!"
Shoto cut her off by placing his open palm on the top of her helmet and forcefully pushing in down onto her head. He could feel the vibration through his palm when the inside of the helmet hit her skull.

"That was mean.." she huffed. She tried to pull the helmet off but had trouble since Todoroki had slammed down so hard.

However, before she could start up another one ended conversation, Mr. Aizawa called the class to attention. He explained that the students would be doing a hero vs villain training exercise.

Seemed simple enough.

Sensei split everyone into their separate groups and within minutes, the first group was called to action. Todoroki was placed on the hero team with a student whose quirk was dupli-arms. He didn't pay attention, nor did he care, to what group Amami was placed in. He was just thankful she wasn't paired up with him.

His glee was short lived, ofcourse.

When it was Shoto's turn to participate, he was hit with an unlucky reality check.

Of-fucking-course she had to be on the villain's team.

It's like she weaseled herself into his training just like she had with everything else. He didn't want to sit next to her in class, he didn't want to have to be subjected to her teasing, he didn't want to be pitied by her, he didn't want to fight her, he didn't...he didn't...

Well, actually, I do want to fight her.

That's exactly what he had wanted to do since the moment he met her.

Perhaps this was a blessing in surprise.

A sudden eagerness washed over the boy as he walked in to the multiple story building with his partner, whose name he had just learned was Mezo Shoji.
He was going to fight Amami and defeat her so he could finally tell his old man, well himself really, that he was the strongest student in class 1-A. Finally he could put his self doubt behind.
This was his chance and he was not going to waste it.

Shoji placed one of his tentacles on the wall and signaled for Shoto to stop and he listened.

"One of them is guarding the bomb, probably the male judging by the sound of his footsteps, and the girl is on the fifth floor." He spoke.

Fifth floor? Alright.

Todoroki placed his right hand on the wall close to Shoji. The area around his hand froze and spread throughout the hallway. Quickly, he used his quirk to freeze the entire building except for the spot where Shoji and he stood. It was an unnecessary use of power to freeze the entire building, since he knew exactly what floor each villain was on, but atleast it showed how much power he wielded just within his right side.
Shoto could only imagine the students gasping as they watched his work through the cameras placed throughout the building. Most importantly though, he could imagine that silly girl's face when she realized just who she was messing with.

Todoroki let out a breath of cold air and ran a hand through his hair. A chill ran down his spine but he managed to play it off.
He was not going to use his left side to even out his body temperature, nor will he use it to win this match, because he didn't need it. In fact, he may even be better without it.

Atleast, that's what he told himself.

He turned to Shoji. An expression of astonishment and slight fear painted the duplo arms teen's face, something Shoto was sadly was used too.

"You might want to leave; I can handle the rest" he spoke, the carbon dioxide he breathed out coming out as a puff of smoke.

Shoji looked him up and down before hesitantly nodding. Just as he was about to turn on his heel and walk out of the door, one of his tentacles stretched out as if it were alerted of something. Todoroki raised an eyebrow and Shoji tilted his head up to stare at the ceiling above us.

"She's with him now...there's some struggle. I think she may be trying to free him"

"I thought you said she was on the fifth floor?" Todoroki turned to him and snapped.

The teen's tentacles immediately stretched out and flexed themselves, showing him that they didn't like his partner's tone. Shoji squinted his eyes at him.

"She was. She can teleport, don't you know that?" He asked back with a bit of an attitude.

In that moment, Todoroki wanted to hit himself. Ofcourse he knew she could teleport. Poorly, yes, but she could still do it. He simply overlooked that extremely important factor because he was being greedy.
He knew he could beat her but as much as he'd hate to admit it, she isn't the typical weakling. If he wanted to win against her, he'd have to apply a strategy instead of just brute force.

Shoto clicked his tongue and trudged forward. If he could reach her before she could free her teammate then they would need to have a one on one fight.

"You still doing this alone, dude?" Shoji called from behind him. He had a 'know it all' tone but Todoroki couldn't care less because he had more important things on his mind than his partner's attitude.

Shoto left him in that same hallway as he trudged his way up the many flights of stairs. He kept his guard up because he knew Amami could appear before him at any time.
Shoto was just hoping his ice was strong enough to keep her teammate frozen until he reached them.

It didn't take long for him to reach the fifth floor, the floor that he supposedly froze Amami on.
He made his way down the hallway but stopped in his tracks when he heard a voice.

"Hey hot stuff, can I borrow some of your fire? You got my friend stuck."

Without thinking, Todoroki turned around quickly and shot a line of ice from his right hand. He dropped his hand to look at her frozen body-
only to see she wasn't there at all.

"Cmon Candycane, you know better than that" her warm breath fanned across the nape of his neck. It actually soothed his already cold skin, but just like using his fire, Shoto refused to give in to her.

The half and half boy pulled his right elbow back quickly and made contact with her cheek. He hit her just under her helmet. Todoroki turned around just in time to get a glance at the side of her face before she disappeared from his gaze again.
She seemed to have gotten her teleportation under better control. Unlike yesterday, she wasn't appearing too close or too far away. She was exactly where she wanted to be every time.

She was behind him again; he could sense it. So Shoto turned around to face her. She was a few meters away from him, standing on the iced ground. Her right hand was covering the side of her jawline and she was hissing under breath. Her helmet was still on so he couldn't see her eyes but he knew she was probably on the brink of tears.

Todoroki let his lips fall into a smirk.
"What, nothing to say now?" He retorted.

She struggled to keep her balance on the ice but managed to stand up straight nevertheless. Her hand dropped down to her side and a small smile spread across her lips. Her jaw and part of her cheek was already turning puffy. It slightly surprised Shoto, he didn't know he had hit her that hard.; It was definitely going to leave a wicked bruise.
Even though only the bottom half of her face was visible, she was portraying her entire expression just through her lips.

"I thought you would hit harder" she huffed

Her tongue ran across her bottom lip, wetting it and drawing Todoroki's attention towards the plump piece of skin.

Suddenly, he was pushed back by a large amount of force. It was similar to a strong gust of wind, as it pushed the hair out of his face and pulled his clothes backwards, making them feel tight against his skin. Shoto closed his eyes so the force wouldn't pain them. He managed to catch his footing by placing his right hand out and spewing ice on his own feet to keep him connected to the ground.

Holy shit; that was powerful...

He hesitantly opened his eyes and noticed Amami wasn't in front of him like she was a moment prior.
It was obvious that he was just subjected to her telekinesis. Something that, again, he didn't know was so strong.

Shoto turned behind him and let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding in.
The force was so strong that it busted a hole into wall behind him. He could see birds flying outside and his eyes dropped to the ground.
That's a far drop...
His frozen feet were near inches away from the opening. If he had even leaned back then he most definitely would fall.
I could have fallen out of the building..

In that moment Shoto realized that he should probably start treating Amami as more of a threat than a nuisance.

"Don't worry I wouldn't have let you fall"

The half and half boy flipped his head around to face forward. She was close, too close for his liking. She had taken her helmet off and it dangled in one of her hands which was hidden behind her back with the other like an innocent school girl. Todoroki pulled his own head back so they wouldn't be touching, but in turn, she leaned forward.
She was looking up at him with a small smile.

"You wanted to fight, is that right?" She batted her lashes.

She looked down towards his frozen feet and suddenly a strong force was pressed down upon them, breaking the ice into small pieces within seconds.
"Then let's fight, Candycane" she smiled.

Amami stepped out of Shoto's way and immediately his body was flung forward until it hit the opposite wall in the hallway.
His chest hurt as he peeled himself off of the wall and landed shakily on his feet.

She was playing with him, toying with him like some sort of Barbie doll. This girl...this irritating girl was doing what she pleased with him. The girl who hadn't trained a day in her life before yesterday was one step ahead of Shoto Todoroki on the battle field.

Todoroki gritted his teeth as he stared at her nonchalant expression.

His father had trained him his entire childhood. Infact, he would go as far to say that he had a lack of a childhood because of it. He lives with a permanent psychical scar of his own mother's hatred for apart of him, which in turn made him hate his father's side of him even more.
And when she left, the last of Shoto's optomosim left with her. He was never really a kid or a teenager.
He was just a weapon to defeat All Might.

Yet here he was, his father's pride and joy, being so easily controlled by a girl who hadn't even battled before.

Shoto could feel his left side heat up-
And he let it.
He didn't need his fire to win against her; he just wanted to hurt her just a little. Give her taste of what he had to deal with to get where he was today. A taste that she had never tasted before.

It was only fair.

"Woah...you okay there Candycane?" Her voice grew nervous.

Todoroki tuned out her words and looked up to make eye contact with her. She was still standing on the opposite end of the hallway, she hadn't moved. His left side grew hotter and he could see the flames out of the corners of his eyes.

Starting at her only made him grow angrier. Not only was it not fair for her to be in U.A, but it wasn't even fair for her to be in the same area as him. It was not fair for her to push her way into Shoto's life like some arrogant therapist just because cause she wants to befriend him.

But ofcourse, God forbid she ever listen to him for once and leave him alone.
God-fucking-forbid.

The flames had reached the ceiling now and burnt pieces of wallpaper and fiber glass began to fall onto Todoroki like snow, decorating his hair and shoulders. Amami's helmet dropped from her hands in shock.

There it is

The look

That look Todoroki had known she was hiding from him all along. The look that he's gotten from everyone he's battled against.

Fear.

Shoto launched forward and used his right hand to shoot a thick layer of ice in order to eject him at a quicker pace. If he could just push her out of that hole in the wall then he'll have time to go to the bomb and win the game. He wasn't too worried about the damage it would cause her by doing that, she could teleport after all.

The boy was getting closer to her by the millisecond. Her expression was shocked and her body seemed frozen.

It was perfect

All he had to do was reach his hand out and push her out of the hole. The details of her face became clearer by the second. His hand, which was engulfed in flames, casted a golden light upon her shocked face.
His fingers tips could feel the heat radiating off of her cheeks, or was that the heat from his own flames? Who knows..

But then, Shoto's sudden hope shattered when he saw saw the corner of her lip curl upwards. He was so close to her. Maybe a few more inches forward and he would have been able to complete his goal, but alas, she was faster.

Amami disappeared from his sight. The only thing left behind was her helmet which she had dropped moments earlier.

It was then Todoroki realized just how close he was to the gaping hole in the building.

Quickly, he shot a layer of ice over the hole and shut it completely. His body slammed into his own ice wall due to how quickly he was moving. But hey, atleast he didn't fall out of the building. But now his chest, head, even his arms and legs were aching.

"You really surprised me there" Amami chuckled.

He flipped around to face her.

She was smiling. That same stupid smile that he just wanted to be rid of.

"I'm stronger than you" he spat. Even though their positions seemed to tell the opposite story.

She blinked, almost taken back, but smiled once again nevertheless.

"I have no doubt you are" she spoke, not a hint of sarcasm lacing her tone.

Todoroki's hands gripped into fists. Something about her was just so infuriating. She always had an answer for everything. It made it seem like she was constantly one step of ahead him.
And now what was she doing? Praising him? Trying to make him feel better as if she wasn't the one who did this to him in the first place?

Shoto's eyes darted to the cameras in the corners on the hallway they were in. He overlooked them even though he stared directly at them.
In that moment he completely forgot about the fake bomb and the scenario they were put in.

"You don't belong here" he told her.

Amami's gaze faltered from his. Her brown eyes held a sudden sadness. Her smile stayed adamant but the corners of her lips were beggining to shake as if she were faking it. She ran one of her hands through her hair, pushing loose braids back into her ponytail holder. Her eyes were shadowed as she did so.

"Well I'm here whether you like or not. So deal with it, Maxi-pad"
Her voice was quiet and meek. Finally she was beginning to shut up.

...

Yet, even though Shoto was glad to finally get under her skin, it felt awkward in position he was in. The cameras didn't help either. A small sniffle came from her side of the hallway, causing him to freeze in his spot.
Oh, great now everyone is gonna think I made her cry.
How she go from being a threat to being pathetic in such little time?

He watched as she fidgeted with either her hair or trinkets that were attached to her hero costume. Without realizing, he began to hold his breath.

The silence they were in was louder than Todoroki would have liked.

The boy glanced over at the camera in the corner of the room.
He didn't want to come of like a dick to their classmates who were watching...
Yeah, that's it.

That's what the tightened feeling in his chest was.

"C'mon that's not even clever" he scoffed, referring to her nickname as well as trying to change the topic.

She looked up at him through her dark lashes with a small, grateful, smile. As if she should hear through his words a located the true meaning.

"Let's fight then, no quirks, to see who's stronger" she offered with a small sniffle. She wiped her nose and eyes quickly with her wrists as she gained her composure.

Shoto raised an eyebrow and let his eyes pan down her feminine form.
"I'd kill you"

"And you'd like that wouldn't you?" She teased.

Suddenly the air was no longer tense like it was previously and she was back to her playfully annoying self.
Todoroki's chest felt looser for some unknown reason, he was going to have to ask recovery girl about that later.

"Fine" he agreed.

Amami hesitated before smiling, as if she wasn't expecting him to agree so easily,
"So, Candy-"

Todoroki cut her off by launching forward. This time, she abided by the rules and didn't disappear. Instead he made contact with her which caused them to tumble a few meters down the hallway. Holding her in his hands -well- holding her costume in his hands gave him a certain sense of victory. It was like he had already won.
What could she possibly do from here?

Chihiro pushed Shoto off of her by kicking him in the stomach. The pain was immediate but he didn't let himself wallow in it for long. When she tried to crawl away and gain some more distance between them he pulled her back by grabbing her calf.

She immediate raised her other leg up to kick him in the face but he dodged and grabbed her other calf with my other arm.
Here they were. Shoto hovering over her, holding both of her calves up against her chest while she was squirming on her back under him.

"This is a pretty sexual position, even for me" she awkwardly chuckled.

Todoroki didn't realize what she meant until he examined her body under his . To make matters worse, her hair had fallen out from the ponytail and was now draping messily across her face and breast. Her eyes were watering just enough to make her brown puppy dog pupils glisten.

She bit her bottom lip once she noticed him staring.

Huh, smart.

She was playing on the fact that he was a boy, A teenage boy at that. It was clever, he had to admit.
Shoto's grip loosened around her calves as tried to gain his own composure.

She used the opportunity to break her legs away from his hold. She threw her body up and latched her legs around his neck before throwing him onto his stomach like some sort of pro wrestler.

"You know, I actually think 'Candycane' is a very fitting name for you" she spoke just above a whisper, as if she were only talking to herself.

Todoroki's cheek was pressed firmly against the floor. He could feel Amami finger walk her up the nape of his neck and into his hair, which she took a greedy handful of. She pulled his head up from the ground using his hair. Her legs would tighten around his neck anytime he would try to fight back.

"I consider myself a candy cane lover, a candy cane enthusiast if you please" she said directly into the shell of one of his ears.
Her braids dangled over his head. Shoto could feel her thighs tightening around his neck by the second.

"I don't care what you are just- Get. Off. Of. Me" He groaned.

Todoroki looked around for anything he could use against her. Without his quirk he found himself at a loss. He could barely even move his body under her due to the strong hold she had around his neck.
Suddenly, Shoto's eyes trained on her helmet which had fallen off previously during the battle. It looked sturdy and it must have been if it was made by Mei.

Todoroki reached out to grab hold of it only to be short by one inch. He could almost feel the cold from the plastic covering against his fingertips. But alas, it was out of his reach.

Amami had gotten silent over him. Todoroki wasn't sure if she knew what he was up to but she'd have to be an idiot not to.

After a few more seconds of pointless reaching, he dropped his hand in defeat.

Was this really it?
He was going to lose to her, wasn't he?

He, Shoto Todoroki, was bested by some girl during her first battle.

Just as he was about to give up, the helmet slid over to him. It was as if someone had pushed it in his direction yet there was no one to do such a thing. Maybe is was blown by the wind from the gaping hole at the end of the hallway.
No, no. That was covered by Todoroki's ice. So, how was it possible?
Nevertheless, it was in his reach now so he grabbed hold of it quickly.

Shoto threw the helmet back at Amami. He could hear it make contact with her skin. She let out a whine and within the second, her body fall off of him.
Todoroki let out a few straggled breaths, as his air passages were no longer constricted by her legs. But he had to move fast.

He flipped over and pinned her body on the ground before she could fight against it. She was on her stomach much like he had been moments before. His thighs straddled either side of her hips to keep her still. He held one of my hands on the nape of her neck and would squeeze any time she tried to make a sudden movement. His pale skin against her dark contrasted beautifully.

Needless to say, the positions had been switched quite literally.

"Okay..you win" she sighed.
Shoto tightened his grip around her neck slightly.
"You win! You win!" She repeated.

"Did you lose on purpose?" He wondered out loud.

Chihiro turned her head to the side while keeping it pressed against the ground, making only half of her face visible.
"Huh?" She mumbled a response.

Todoroki glanced over at the helmet before looking back at her.

"Did you give me the helmet?" He snapped.

It was a possibility. The helmet did conveniently slide in his direction without the help a third party. Infact, the more he thought about it the more he realized that was definitely what had happened. She must have used her quirk to give it to him...but why?

Why cheat so he could win?

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

"I don't know what you're talking about, Candy-"

"Shoji has reached the bomb. The hero team wins!"

Amami's body dissapered from under Shoto, causing him to fall forwards a few inches, once the voice on the overcome cut out. He turned around quickly, knowing all to well that she was there.

She wasn't paying any mind to him. Instead she was wiping dirt and a small amount of blood off of her helmet. She straightened out her hero costume aswell.

Shoto rose to his feet quickly and made his way over to her. Even though the fight was technically over, he wasn't anywhere near done with her. Her calm facial expression didn't alter as he lifted her up by the collar of her costume.

However, before he could give her a piece of his mind, she spoke.

"Why can't you just accept that you're better than me? That's what you wanted, right? You win! You won, congratulations." She rolled her eyes

Todoroki hesitated.

Ofcourse that was what he wanted. He wanted to win against her and show their classmates, his father, and himself...that he was stronger then some last minute wanna be hero.
But he didn't get any sense of relief at all, he was only filled with more doubt.

Shoto wanted a real fight.

"I don't need your handouts. Just fight me." He pushed some hair out of his eyes which had previously stuck to his forehead with sweat.

She shook her head.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, Maxi-pad. The match is over" she smiled. She gently placed her hands on his and pushed them away from her collar. She took a mere second to fix it before looking back up at him.

There it was again. That toothy dimple filled grin which made his blood boil.
"Don't call me that"

Shoto took a step forward and Amami did the same as if she were challenging him.

"You're right. Candycane fits you alot better, yeah?"

She extended her arm in hopes of a handshake.

Are you fucking kidding me?

She wanted to end all of this with a handshake like they were business partners? Todoroki was even more frustrated now than ever.
Maybe she thrived on it...his anger. Maybe she depended on it like a leech depends on blood.

Shoto slapped her hand away and walked passed her, making sure to bump shoulders as he did so. She struggled to catch her footing and almost fell back onto her butt.

"Stay out of my way" he warned.

He wasn't typically so hostile. Shoto Todoroki was normally quiet and only spoke when spoken to. That's how he was raised to be; that was him. but something about this girl just made him want to defy the rules of his own personality.

Amami turned back to look at the him, her chin almost touching her left shoulder.

"Why would I? You're so charming" she sang.

Before Shoto could get in one last retort, she teleported to god knows where.

...It was like her quirks were made to annoy me...

CANDYCANE LOVER

!Chapter secrets!

🌸 Aizawa and All Might made a bet on whether Amami or Todoroki would win. Needless to say, All might now owes Aizawa $70.

🌸 Amami wasn't trying to bust a hole into the building; she just severely underestimated her own strength.

🌸 Shoji's duplo arms talked shit about Todoroki the entire way to the bomb.

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐘! 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆!"

( う-')づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚")/ ★

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!"

"𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2K 40
Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just ge...
2.4K 120 33
┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐ 𝐿𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓈𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓋...
1.1M 36.6K 77
BEING HEAVILY EDITED [X FEM READER] ❝𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.❞ ------------------------------------------------- ❝𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚. 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕...
291K 11.5K 28
ꗃ 𝐬. 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟕/𝟏𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟎/𝟎𝟗/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥...