Hermione riddle [Wattys 2019]...

By Alpha-Marrii

Hermione as Voldemort's beloved daughter. (#1 in wizards. #1 in daughter. #2 in deatheaters. #27 in Hermione... More

Profile
Chapter 1- Lord Voldemort
Chapter 2- The meeting
Chapter 3- Memories
Chapter 4- The letters
Chapter 5- Father daughter time
Chapter 6- Last day for father and daughter
Chapter 7- A surprise visit
Chapter 8- Betrayed
Chapter 9- Change in plans
Chapter 10- Conversations with dad
Chapter 11- Moody's class
Chapter 13- Classes
Chapter 14- The Yule ball
Chapter 15- Reunion
Chapter 16- Family reunions
Chapter 17- Family reunions part 2
Chapter 18- The rape
Chapter 19- the change
Chapter 20- Breakout
Chapter 21- Aftermath
Chapter 22- Family moments
Chapter 23- Anger
Chapter 24- The ball
Chapter 25- The child they never knew
Chapter 26- Pain
Chapter 27- Rash decisions and consequences
Chapter 28- The next morning
Chapter 29- The meeting
Chapter 30- Rendrago
Chapter 31- The change pt1
Chapter 32- The change pt2
Chapter 33- Voldemorts first feed
Chapter 34- The trial pt1
Chapter 35- The trial pt2
Chapter 36- Dumbledore
Chapter 37- Luna's letter
Chapter 38- Luna's injures
Chapter 39- Luna wakes up
Chapter 40- The following days
Chapter 41- Ginny comes out pt1
Chapter 42- Ginny comes out pt2
Chapter 43- Mother daughter time
Chapter 44- Hermione wakes up
Chapter 45- Animagus
Chapter 46- Bellatrix's birthday pt1
Chapter 47- Bellatrix's birthday pt2
Chapter 48- Fur time
Chapter 49- Back in time
Chapter 50- Invasions of the mind
Chapter 51- Emotional talks
Chapter 52- Settling in
Chapter 53- The next day
Chapter 54- Parkinson's attack
Chapter 55- The aftermath
Chapter 56- The timestream
Chapter 57- Rendrago returns?
*Sneak peek*
Chapter 58- A pissed off vampire king
Chapter 59- Time turner
Chapter 60- Heartbreak
Chapter 61- A dream
Chapter 62- The aftermath of the fight pt1
Chapter 63- The aftermath of the fight pt2
Chapter 64- Healing
New story!!!
Chapter 65- A request
Chapter 66- The redhead
Chapter 67- The spell
Chapter 68- Death?
Chapter 69- Home
BEWARE!!!
Chapter 70- Draco
Chapter 71- Discussions
Chapter 72- Related to him
Not An Update
So....

Chapter 12- Daddy trouble

10.3K 240 114
By Alpha-Marrii

*Edited*

The next day most of the students were in the hall studying and watching as people put their names in the goblet. 

Hermione sat on the bench studying for a test she had tomorrow. Cedric's peers push him towards the cup. 

Cedric walks up and puts his name in. His buddies all cheer making Hermione  scoff.

She looks up as Fred and George run in. "Yeaaaaaa!" Everyone cheers for some reason. "We'll lads. We've done it." "Cooked it up just this morning." They say. 

"It's not going to work!" Hermione sings. "Oh yea. And why is that granger?" Fred asks. "You see this. This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." Hermione says. 

"So?" George asks. "So! A genus like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something as pathetically dim witted as an aging potion." Hermione continues. 

"You know that's why it's so brilliant." "Because it's so dim witted." George finishes. 

The twins stand up and down the potion. Then they jump the line. Hermione smirks and watch as they put their names in. 

Then they get blasted back and grow old. "I told you!" Hermione shouts over the noise of the twins wrestling on the floor. 

The krum comes in and puts his name in. Hermione glares at the ex deatheater. Victor catches hermiones eye then smiles. Hermione can't help but blush. Then she gets out the notebook and starts writing.

Hey daddy. How do you feel?

Stronger my dear.

Im glad daddy.

I know my dear. I sense you are distracted. Care to tell me?

It's nothing dad. Just someone at the school.

Is this someone a boy my dear?

Dad are we really gonna talk boys?

Maybe?

Haha dad!

Is this someone a close friend perhaps?

No dad. His name is victor krum.

The Bulgarian seeker?

Yes dad. The seeker. He's here at the school. He entered his name in the cup and caught my eyes. Nothing more.

Good.

Why?

Because you are to young to like boys!

Dad! I'm fourteen. Are you really gonna do the whole over protective father thing?

Of corse I am.

Dad!

Anyways my dear how is school. Other then the boy I will add to my list.

Dad! Victor is just a boy. I don't like him...

You're lying. 

Dad!!!!!!

Haha alright my dear. I will stop. But how is school?

It's alright dad. It would be better without all the filth that goes here. I can't walk two inches without running into a mudblood!

I know my dear. Things will change very soon. I promise.

I know dad. And I'm glad. Have you been sleeping alright?

Yes my dear. I have.

Good. You will get stronger more quickly if you are sleeping good.

I know my dear.

I better go dad. I'll talk to you later.

Alright my dear. And one more thing.

Yes dad?

NO BOYS!!!

...DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Hermione laughs and closes the book shaking her head. She catches moody staring at her. 

He gives her a curious glance to which hermione responds "Over protective dad." Moody holds back a laugh then realizes what she means. 

Moody looks around and catches victor starring at hermione. "Mr. Krum. I would suggest you keep your eyes to yourself!" 

Hermione groans and bangs her head down onto the table. She puts her notebook away before glaring at moody who sticks his tongue out at her.

That night the champions would be chosen but hermione was in the common room. As you guessed it, talking with her father.

I mean it my dear. No boys!

Dad your going a bit far. And besides. Your the only boy in my life right now. I promise.

I know my dear. Are you alone?

Yes dad. Why?

"Because my dear..." Hermione jumps whipping around. 

The notebook falls and hits the ground. "Dad?" Hermione breaths with tears. Voldemort gathers his daughter in his arms and hugs her tightly. 

"How daddy?" Hermione whimpers. 

"This is just an image my dear. I am still back at the manor." 

"Oh daddy. I've missed you so much!" Hermione cries burying her face into Voldemort's neck. 

Voldemort chuckles and gently rubs hermiones back. "I know my dear. I've missed you to. Come, let us take a walk." Voldemort says gently pushing hermione out of the hug. 

Hermione nods and gathers herself. 

She picks up the book and slips it into her robes. Together father and daughter walk out of the common room. 

As they walk more and more students start to pass them. "You are the only one who can see or hear me my dear." Voldemort chuckles. Hermione smiles and hugs Voldemort. 

"No one will notice anything you do with me by your side my dear." Voldemort adds. 

"So it just looks like I'm standing still?"

"Yes my dear." Voldemort says. Hermione smiles and kisses her fathers cheek gently. Voldemort smiles and gently strokes hermiones hair. 

Then the pair walk down stairs. 

As they walk, victor comes out and sees hermione. He starts coming over to hermione and unknowingly one of the darkest wizards of all time. Hermiones father. 

"Vello vermioni." Victor says. "Hello victor." Hermione says. Voldemort growls and tightens his grip on hermione. 

"Vi vas chosen for vhe comvetition. Vill you vatch me?" Victor asks. Hermione can't help but blush. "You better say no hermione!" Voldemort growls but hermione ignores him. 

"Of course." 

Voldemort throws his hands up in frustration. "Aghhh!" Voldemort says making hermione smile. "Vhank you." Victor says before kissing hermiones hand. 

Hermione smiles and looks down. As victor walks away Voldemort smacks the back of his head. head. Hermione looks horrified. 

Victor turns and gives hermione a flirtatious smile. This only makes the father angerier. "Come on dad. Just leave it. Please?" Hermione begs with puppy dog eyes. 

Voldemort sighs and nods. Then Harry appears. In an instant Voldemort loses it and tackles Harry. "Dad no!" Hermione screams running to her father. 

She yanks Voldemort off Harry who scrambles up looking around. "Dad stop. Remember the plan. Please!" Hermione cries before hugging her father tightly so he couldn't get away. 

Voldemort has no choice but to let it go. He sighs and gently strokes hermiones hair.

"I'm sorry my dear. I-" "I know daddy. It's ok." Hermione says as moody appears. 

Voldemort turns to look at his spy.

"Ms. Granger?" Moody asks confused. "Daddy trouble." Hermione says before kissing her fathers cheek. 

Moody's eye widen and he looks at the blank spot beside hermione then to Harry who Voldemort had just socked in the nose. 

"Right..." Moody says still playing the part. 

"Well I'm gonna go to bed professor. It's been a long night." Hermione says. 

Moody nods and turns without another word. 

Hermione heads back up to bed and hugs her father goodnight before he disappears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 21.3K 93
❝ IT'S YOU, DRACO IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU❞ ↳ [HOGWARTS - GOLDEN TRIO] [DRACO MALFOY / SNAPE'S DAUGHTER] (s. - sep 2014) (f. - ongoing)
416K 8.5K 42
Hermione and her friends, Harry and Ron are destined to defeat the Dark lord and the death eaters one and for all. Right? Thats the way its been sinc...
26.1K 520 39
Voldemort is gone and Hermione Granger has been invited to return to Hogwarts to complete her eighth year. The world is not what it used to be and sh...
339K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...