Story Of Us || Yenyul Oneshots

Per cyjyul

yenyul/yulyen oneshots, twoshots, triple shots and many shots for yenyul/yulyen nations out there! ⚠WARNING... Més

Be Mine
At the Bar
The Mute Girl
Kang Hyeri
My Boss [part 1]
My Boss [end]
Birthday
Jealous
It's Start With A Fake Relationship
Lesson
Coward
My Boss [bonus chapter]
You Are Mine
Arrange Marriage
Stranger
Ex
Housemate
Our First Meet
Memory
Vending Machine
Bestfriend (?)
We Met On Our Wedding Day
Second Chance
Someday
Someday [end]
Library
Try
Backstreet (?)
We Met Again
Protect Her, Loving Her
Protect Her, Loving Her [end]
Blind Date
Stuck With You
Stay
Stay [part 2]
Stay [part 3]
Stay [end]
Stuck With You [bonus chapter]
Meet
Ex (Bonus Chapter)
Don't Go Anymore
Still Loving You
Mystery Girl
You Are The Only One
Blind Love
Mistake
It's Love
360°
약속한다 (Promise)
약속한다 (Promise) [end]
Crush
Dare
Bodyguard
Her
Someone New
Bodyguard [bonus chapter]
Chocolate Love
Cheating
Dear Inspector, I miss You
Strawberry Milk
My Hot CEO
Pepero Kiss
I've Finally Found You
The Paid Girlfriend
Accepted
Fate
Christmas Wish
Lecturer
About Us
Remember
Fight
Move On
My Hot Roommate
My Home
You & I
You & I [end]
Mine
Adopted Sister
Adopted Sister [end]
Babysitter
Babysitter [part 2]
Babysitter [end]
Divorce
Hot Wife
My Cousin's Girlfriend
Her Mysterious Face
Take Care
Obsession
Forbidden Love
With You
Fixed
A Promise
A Promise [Bonus Chapter]
Kiss
Sparkling Love

Stuck With You [end]

468 39 11
Per cyjyul

Yena and Yuri walk to Yena's house with full of silent. Yuri just walking while looked down meanwhile Yena was looking in front of her.

"Hey, want to grab some drinks?" ask Yena, breaking the silence. Yuri lift her head up and look at the silver girl. "Sounds good." reply her and Yena nodded.

They stop at the shop and buy the drinks. Yena pay for the drinks and then she hand the bottle to Yuri. Yuri took it. "Thank you." say her sincerely. Yena hummed.

When they was about to walk, suddenly it's rain heavily. Both of them look at the sky and sighed. "Looks like we have to stayed her for a while." comment Yena.

They are standing beside each other while just drinking and look at the heavy rain. Yuri took her phone when her phone was beeping.

―――――――――――――――――――――――

Dad💔

Where are you, Yuri? It's already rain!

―――――――――――――――――――――――

Yuri rolled her eyes and she decide to not answering her dad's message. Yuri put her phone in her pocket back. Yena realized the sudden changed on Yuri's face.

"Why?"

"Nothing. Just my dad."

Yena nods and she left out a sigh. "Looks like we will stay here a little bit longer. The rain seems don't want to stop." say Yena and Yuri pouts.

"I want to rest right now." reply Yuri and she gulped her drink. They then went silent. Yuri throw the empty bottle in the trash can. She then hugged herself.

Yena notice it and turn to Yuri. "Are you cold?" ask her and Yuri nods. "Y-Yes." answer her and Yena can see her body was shaking. She lean closer and wrap her arms around Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri look at Yena, and at the same time Yena also look at her made their eyes meet. "Let's go home now." said Yena and Yuri was startled. "W-What? Y-You want us to―"

"Yes, let's run in this heavy rain." Yena cutted her off and Yuri's jaw dropped. Without saying anything, she pull Yuri and they run in the heavy rain as Yena tighten her gripped on Yuri's.

They run until both of them reach at Yena's house. They stopped and Yuri stroke her wet hair. "My mom is not in home. She's going to my grandma's house. Wait here I will take the towel."

said Yena and she walked inside her house. Yuri just silent and watching Yena's action. Then, she held her chest that suddenly beat fast when she remember their stares earlier.

Nonsense.

Yena comeback with one towel and she lean closer to Yuri. Without saying anything, Yena wipe Yuri's wet hair gently. She also wipe Yuri's face softly made Yuri look at her.

Yena was focused on her so she take the chance to studies Yena's face. Yena then look at Yuri, and their eyes meet once again. Yuri gulped hardly.

"S-Sorry." Yuri apologized and she lowered her head. Yena smile and she chuckles. "It's okay." reply her and continue wiping Yuri's face and hair.

"Let's get in. You can get a shower here and use my clothes for a while." say Yena and Yuri nodded. They walked into the house and Yena close the door.

THE next day, Yena walked alone at the coridor. She walks alone and all of a sudden, she lift her head up. Yena saw Yuri also was walking alone.

"Yuri!" call Yena as she run to Yuri. Yuri turn around and Yena stopped beside her. Yena then shocked. "Wait. What's wrong with your face?" asked her worriedly as she saw Yuri's face that was red and having a little bruise.

Yuri immediately lowered her head and was about to go but Yena gripped her wrist. "Tell me, Yuri." say Yena seriously. Yuri slowly look at her.

"Stop pretend that you care of me!"

"Can you just tell me? I'm asking you!"

Yena gritted her teeth and Yuri try to pulled out the grip. "Let me go!" shouted Yuri and Yena then pull her to the sick room. Yuri have to follow her.

They entered the room and saw nobody. Probably Mrs. Jung having a meeting. Yena then pull Yuri to sit on the bed. She take the first aid kit.

"What happen? You must tell me because you always meet with me now. Tell me who did this to you." say Yena, she raise her voice to Yuri. Yuri silent for a while.

"Dad. Dad beats me." finally, Yuri tell the truth. Yena was startled and she look at Yuri in disbelief look. "B-But why?" ask her and Yuri wipe her tears that finally fall down.

"I yell to that woman in front of her family and I talked about my mom. Dad was so mad and he slapped me. He also droved me out from the house."

explained Yuri and looked away from Yena. Yena suddenly feel pity to her. "Then, where do you live now?" ask Yena and Yuri shrugged her shoulder.

"I don't know too. I just.. I don't want Minju and Wonyoung knows. So I just walked around the place. I don't know where to go." answer Yuri and she bites her lips.

Yena sighed, she then cupped Yuri's face made Yuri looked up and look at her. "Stop crying. I'm here." say Yena and she pull Yuri into a hug. Yuri accidentally burst out her tears.

Yena tighten the hugged and stroke Yuri's hair gently. "Let me treat your bruises. After this, follow me. We go to my house. I will help you."

Yuri stop from crying and she lift her head up. "What? No, we still have class." Yena squeaked. "I know that you are a top student, but for now your condition is more important than school."

Yena said as she rolled her eyes, and Yuri smile a little. Yena saw it and she chuckles as she success to make Yuri smile. "O-Okay." reply Yuri slowly.

They pull out the hugged, and Yena start to treat her bruises. Yuri just looked down, didn't want to make eye contact with thet silver girl.

MINJU and Wonyoung sighed after didn't saw Yuri after the girl went out from the class to go to the toilet. Now, it's recess time and they still not find where is Yuri.

"What are you guys looking for?" ask Chaewon as she and Yujin walked closer to them. "Yuri unnie.. We can't find where is she." answer Wonyoung worriedly.

"Really? We also cannot find where is Yena unnie. She just disappeared when she want to go to the toilet. We also call her but she don't pick up our calls." tell Yujin.

"Do you think they was together now that's why they don't pick up our calls?" ask Minju suspiciously. "What do you mean they are not a couple." say Chaewon.

"Who knows? I will try to call Yuri once again."

"Let's go to the rooftop."

say Yujin and all of them agreed. They walk leaving the cafe and go to the rooftop. They reached at the rooftop and Minju quickly call Yuri.

She sigh of relief when Yuri answer her call. She then make a loudspeaker.

H-Hi Min.

God finally you answer my call! Where are you Yuri? You made me and Wony worry.

Sorry guys but I'm not in school for now.

What? Where did you go, unnie?!

Oh Wony.. I-I..

Are you with Yena unnie now?

Wait, Yujin? Minju you made a loudspeaker?

Yes and tell us now!

Yes, Yuri is with me right now. We now at my house, I'm helping her.

What? Why did you help her and what is her problem?

Her dad droved her out from the house and now, she don't have a place to go.

Y-Yena don't tell them!

WHAT?! Yuri how dare you didn't tell me and Wonyoung! We are your bestfriends! You know that we can help you right?

I-I'm sorry, Min.. but I actually don't want everyone know but Yena forced me..

Of course she force you because you is her girlfriend!

Yah!!

Whatever. Glad that you are okay with Yena. Yena you better take care of Yuri. We will go now.

Okay Ssamu. Don't worry.

Bye. Yuri, we meet tomorrow.

Okay.. Bye..

Minju ended the call and she sighed heavily. "God! I can't believe that she hide it from us but she tell Yena!" say her and pouts.

"Just like what you say, they are girlfriends right?" tease Chaewon and all of them laughed. "I can't wait hearing that they are dating." say Wonyoung and all of them nods.

YENA and Yuri close the books, they already finish studying for almost 3 hours. It's been 3 days since Yuri stayed at Yena's house, her mom also already know everything.

"So, how are you now? Feeling better?" ask Yena while looking at Yuri. Yuri smile and she nods. "A little bit better now. But I'm okay." answer her simply.

"Thank you for helping me." add Yuri and Yena chuckles. Yuri look at her. "You are welcome." reply her.

Yena staring to Yuri, she actually happy that they are not enemy anymore. Yuri suddenly lift her head up and caught Yena was looking at her.

She suddenly nervous, and Yena realized it. They are looking at each other for a couple of minutes. Not until Yena close the gap between them which it makes Yuri shivers.

"Y-Yena?" call Yuri and she look into Yena's eyes and then, Yena kiss her lips softly. Yuri was speechless. Yena close her eyes tightly.

Yena wrap her arms around Yuri's waist and lift her to sit on her lap. Yuri can feel Yena pull her body more closer, until their body pressed together.

Slowly but sure, Yena move on her lips, licking Yuri's lips and bite her bottom lips gently making Yuri left out a soft moan and she open her mouth.

Yena slip her tongue inside Yuri's mouth and their tongue battled together. Yuri start to kiss Yena back and their heart beat fast. After 5 minutes, they pull out the kiss.

They stares at each other, and Yuri looked away from Yena. Yena held her face, making they are looking at each other once again. "I love you." confess Yena and Yuri was startled.

"I love you so much... I don't know when I start to felt like this but now, I'm very sure that I love you. I love being stuck with you." added Yena and look into Yuri's eyes.

Yuri slowly smiles, and she chuckles. "I love you too. I love being stuck with you too." reply Yuri which it makes Yena happy. They are smiling to each other.

Yena stood up, and Yuri's leg wrapping at her waist and she went to the bed. She lay Yuri down and went on top of her. Yuri quickly pull Yena and their lips was connected once again.

They are kissing each other sweetly, Yuri tighten her arms around Yena's neck while Yena continue to kissing her lips. Her hands slowly unbuttoned Yuri's shirt, same goes with Yuri.

The end...

Sorry for the sucks ending😓✊🏻

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.1K 43 1
A yulyen one shot
6.3K 202 25
WARNING ⚠️ a shit ton of txtzy ships * IF YOU DON'T LIKE SHIPPING IDOLS PLEASE LEAVE NOTE : this is my first one-shot/ship book thing i ever wrote...
34.8K 268 11
One shots on all the Attack on Titan ships. It's gonna get steamy up in here.
320K 2.8K 42
[𝐁𝐓𝐒] 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥! ~ a collection of bts bxb one-shots~ started - december 23rd, 2020 ended - august 31st, 2021 @𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘮�...