The Perfect Jedi • Anakin Sky...

By swiftielvrrr

Luna Organa was a feared Jedi Knight, who was also known as one of the most compassionate Jedi alive. She li... More

Cast
Prologue
Ch 1: Battle of Geonosis
Ch 2: Cal Kestis
Ch 3: Attack on General Grievous
Ch 4: Nute Gunray
Ch 5: Dooku Captured
Ch 6: Escape
Ch 7: Injured Jedi
Ch 8: Getting Help
Ch 9: Peacekeepers
Ch 10: Storming Ryloth
Ch 11: Nightmares
Ch 12: Jedi Spy
Ch 13: Poggle the Lesser
Ch 14: Duchess Satine
Ch 15: Bounty Hunters
Ch 16: Zillow Beast
Ch 17: Death Trap
Ch 18: Attack on Kamino
Ch 19: Tragic Stories
Ch 20: The Citadel
Ch 21: Counterattack
Ch 22: Citadel Rescue
Ch 23: Padawan Lost
Ch 24: New Padawan
Ch 25: Water War
Ch 26: Gungan Attack
Ch 27: True Identity
Ch 28: Kidnapped
Ch 29: Zygerria
Ch 30: Rescue Mission
Ch 31: Poppy Lakose
Ch 33: The Framed Jedi
Ch 34: Capturing Ahsoka
Ch 35: The Great Trial
Ch 36: The Dark Side
Ch 37: The Unknown
Ch 38: Fives
Ch 39: Return of Clovis
Ch 40: The Rise of Clovis
Ch 41: Chancellor Palpatine
Ch 42: The Bad Batch
Ch 43: Echo
Ch 44: Anaxes
Ch 45: Ahsoka
Ch 46: Order 66
Ch 47: The Twins
Attention

Ch 32: Bombing at the Jedi Temple

382 10 0
By swiftielvrrr

I walked down the hall as Mace came up behind me.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked.

"The Temple hangar has been bombed" he said.

"What?" I said. "How?"

"Master Yoda has called back Skywalker and his padawan to investigate with you" he said. "They will be here shortly."

I walked alongside him to the council chambers, taking my seat as Anakin and Ahsoka walked in.

"How could the Separatists infiltrate the Temple?" Anakin asked.

"Worse than that it is" Yoda said.

"What could be worse, Master Yoda?" Ahsoka asked.

The council members all exchanged glances as I shook my head.

"Everything is on the table" Mace said. "We have to look at the possibility that it could've been anyone in the Temple, even a Jedi."

"If a Jedi this is, gone to the dark side they have" he said.

"I-I can't believe a Jedi would attack a place this sacred" Ahsoka said.

"Luna will lead the investigation along with the two of you" Mace said. "We can't trust anyone who was here, even a Jedi. The two of you will provide an impartial point of view free of assumptions."

"Wasn't Luna here?" Anakin asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"She was with Master Yoda and Kenobi all morning with the younglings" he said.

"We'll do everything we can" I said standing up.

"Careful you all must be, if willing to destroy the Temple the attacker is, to great lengths they will go to keep from being caught" Yoda said.

"Then I guess we'll have to go to even greater lengths to catch him" Anakin said.

The way to the Temple was silent as the smoke was still new. I closed my eyes, hearing the screams.

"I can still hear the screams" I said.

"Do you believe what they said, Luna, that a Jedi could do this?" Ahsoka asked. "After all you are on the council."

"Mace is the only one who truly believes it was a Jedi, the others don't know what to believe" I said. "But not every Jedi agrees with this war. I think Anakin would think the same."

"There are many political idealists among us" Anakin said.

"But a traitor?" She asked.

"I'm afraid one can eventually become the other" he said. "Rememebr Count Dooku and General Krell? That's how they started too."

"Only analysts and investigation will prove what is true or not" a droid said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Russo-ISC. Crime scene analyzer for the Jedi" it said. "I will be working with you two and the padawan on this case. I was assigned by Master Windu."

"Okay, Russo, you and Ahsoka should begin the interviews" Anakin said.

"I would rather interview the witnesses alone" it said.

I looked between the two, confused.

"Why?" Ahsoka asked.

"Many of the wounded have heard the rumors a Jedi was behind the explosion" it said. "There will be ill will toward you."

"I think you're over exaggerating. There were Jedi killed in that blast along with maintenance crew and clones" I said. "Take Ahsoka with you. Let us know if you find anything."

"I will" Ahsoka said.

I watched as Ahsoka and Russo walked out. Anakin had his back turned as I walked beside him.

"You feel it?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said. "I don't know exactly what it is."

"Me neither" he said.

"Do you think it could be a Jedi?" I asked. "I mean, do you really think that?"

"You know as well as I do that not every Jedi is like us" he said.

"We should go find Ahsoka" I said.

We walked to the infirmary as Ahsoka walked towards us.

"Did you find anything?" She asked.

"No but the rumor about it being a Jedi is growing, Ahsoka" I said. "I can feel the anger and confusion throughout the Jedi Temple."

"Russo and I have a lead" she said. "We are looking for one of the Temple workers, Jackar Bowmani."

"One of the witnesses saw him in the area where the bomb exploded right before it happened and we have not been able to find him anywhere" Russo said.

"Come on. Nobody just disappears" Anakin said.

"Unless it was well planned out" it said.

"Well it had to be well planned out to get past Jedi" he snapped. "I'll talk to security."

Anakin motioned for me to follow him as we went to the front. Chants were heard to stop the war, the violence. Anakin approached the guard, who slowly turned to him.

"All family and friends?" Anakin asked.

"Yes, looking for answers" he said.

"So am I, Cin" Anakin said. "This is the guy who might be behind all of this. If you see him, alert me or Organa immediately."

"That is Jackar!" A woman said.

"You know this man?" I asked.

"He is my husband" she said. "I've been trying to reach him since I heard of an explosion. Where is he!"

"You need to come with us" I said.

She slowly followed us inside as we brought her to a room. I stood with Anakin outside the doors as Poppy slowly walked past.

"You should go in" I said.

He nodded as the doors whooshed open. I tapped my finger on my arm waiting for Anakin to come out. He walked out, sighing.

"I'm guessing you found nothing?" I asked.

"No" he said. "Just hoping Ahsoka found something.

My comm beeped as I looked to Anakin.

"I'll meet you there" I said.

He walked away as I pressed the button on my arm.

"Luna" Mace said.

"Yes?" I said.

"Find anything out?" He asked.

"I'm starting to get the feeling you are right" I said. "I think a Jedi did this."

"I was hoping this would prove me wrong" he said. "The council requires a status report."

I went to meet Anakin and Ahsoka as they were watching hologram footage from the bombing.

"Did I miss anything?" I asked.

"Nano droids" Ahsoka said.

"Great" I said. "I will meet you two in the chambers. They are going to want a briefing."

Anakin nodded as I walked to the other side of the temple. I glanced at Mace standing before them. Anakin and Ahsoka walked in minutes later.

"So you've essentially found nothing so far?" Mace asked.

"We have a clue we're following" Ahsoka said.

"But we still don't have answers" I said.

"It is imperative that the truth be found soon" he said. "There are whispers the Senate will have a meeting to decide whether the military police will need to become involved in the investigation."

"They can't do that" Ahsoka said.

"Clones died in that explosion, maintenance clones working on the gunships as well as civilians" he said. "The Senate tends to take notice of these things, no matter where they happen."

Anakins comm began beeping.

"Master Skywalker, we have found Jackar" Russo said.

"Lock down all exits so he can't escape" he said.

We bowed before exiting the room. We met Russo as we looked around.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Well, part of him is here" it said.

"I don't think now is a good time to joke" Anakin snapped.

"This is all that remains of Jackar" it said pointing to a hand.

"His hand?" I said.

"The rest of him exploded" it said.

"Because he was so close to the bomb?" Ahsoka asked.

"Because he was the bomb" it said.

"Nano droids? How did he get that in his bloodstream?" She said.

"We're going to have to search his home" I said.

We got into a ship as Anakin flew it near the home of Jackar. I was the first to the door walking in. I looked around going up the stairs.

"This is not the nicest place" Anakin muttered.

"I would've thought working for the Jedi paid better" Ahsoka said.

I rolled my eyes, knocking on the door. No one answered as I held my hand up to the buttons. The door opened as I walked in.

"Letta? Are you here?" Anakin asked. "Ahsoka, search for the droids but be careful and remember, he was a munitions expert. I'd rather not set off another explosion today."

I looked around as Anakin looked for a note. I glided my fingers over a desk, looking through the papers.

"Master!" Ahsoka yelled.

Anakin and I ran towards Ahsoka's voice.

"The sensors are picking up traces from the disposal" she said. "The nano droids were in the food."

"Well I guess the question now is, did he eat them willingly or did someone feed them to him?" Anakin said.

"What are you doing here?" A woman asked.

I turned around to see Jackar's wife.

"We learned Jackar was involved in the bombing" Anakin said.

"Anakin" I said.

"That can't be true" she said.

"See if she has any nano droids on her, Ahsoka" he said.

Ahasoka walked towards her with the sensor.

"She's clean" she said.

"What do you mean nano droids?" Letta asked.

"We believe someoen set Jackar up and made him the bomb" Ahsoka said.

"I don't understand" she said.

"Letta, I want to bring you in for more questioning" Anakin said. "Maybe you can help us make sense out of all of this."

"I'll answer any question I can" she said.

As we walked out Letta knocked over a civilian before running off.

"Letta!" I yelled.

We ran after her as she jumped onto a transport.

"Ahsoka, up top!" I said.

"Got it" she said.

Anakin and I jumped up to the roof of a building as Ahsoka was on the other side of her.

"Let me go!" She said.

"Running means you know more than you're telling us" I said.

"Jackar is dead and now you're trying to blame his murder on me" she said.

"Nobody ever said he was dead" I said tilting my head.

"But running proves you had soemthing to do with the bomb" Ahsoka said.

"You don't know what you're talking about" she said.

"People blamed Jedi because of you!" Ahsoka said. "People were killed because of you!"

"You can't prove anything!" She said.

"Did you feed the nano droids to Jackar?" Anakin asked. "You will answer me. Now!"

I jumped as Anakin yelled. I looked at Letta as she looked down.

"I did feed the nano droids to Jackar" she said.

"You set up your won husband to die?" Ahsoka said.

"You're dealing with things you don't understand" she said.

"Oh, where you're going you'll have plenty of time to explain everything" Ahsoka said.

I grabbed Letta as we headed back to the temple. I threw her into a cell as she glared at me.

"This is much bigger than us" she said. "The war."

"You killed your own husband" I said.

She smiled as I closed the doors. I walked up to Anakin and Ahsoka as Mace and Yoda walked away.

"I'm relieved we solved this case but-" Ahsoka started.

"What if it had been a Jedi?" I said.

"Yes" she said. "I don't know how I would have felt if a Jedi was really behind this."

"There are going to be Jedi who disappoint us, Ahsoka" Anakin said.

I looked down, taking a deep breath.

"But as long as we know there are good Jedi who fight for what's right, it makes it all worthwhile" he said.

I smiled at Ahsoka before walking the other direction. Poppy ran up to me with her hands behind her back.

"So" she said.

"So?" I said.

"I heard it wasn't a Jedi who did it" she said.

I looked at her confused.

"Yes, well at least it is all over" I said.

She nodded as we walked outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 914 34
🦋彡☆ ❪ 𝚂𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚁𝙸𝚃 ❫ 🦋彡☆ ❝IT'S FUN TO LOSE AND TO PRETEND❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, padmé's twin finds...
7.7K 264 179
M̶y̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶L̶u̶n̶a̶ ̶S̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶R̶a̶m̶s̶e̶y̶.̶ No. M̶y̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶L̶u̶n̶a̶ ̶S̶n̶o̶w̶. Never has been. My name is Luna. I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶E̶c...
7.5K 233 28
"my father believed we were the force bound soulmates." "i believe we are." 🌌 jedi master, apolla jinn is sent on a mission with anakin skywalker, h...
30.6K 873 28
Once a Jedi Knight, you have spent the past five years under the rule of the Empire as one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors, a man you have met only once...