Ch 1: Battle of Geonosis

I put the helmet on as Mace turned on the machine.

"You've done very well so far, this should be a piece of cake" he said.

"I feel like we're doing this because you are bored" I said.

I took a deep breath grabbing my sabers. I clicked the buttons, igniting them. I waited for the blasts, sensing the machine circling my body. I blocked blast after blast until they came to a stop. I took the helmet off to see Mace smiling.

"Good job, my young padawan" he said.

"Not a padawan anymore" I said.

"That may be right" he said.

I clipped my sabers onto my belt as he took the helmet from my hands. He motioned for me to follow him out of the room as we roamed the halls of the temple. Many Jedi slightly bowed their heads to Mace as we passed by them.

"They all have a lot of respect for you" I said.

"You don't realize it but they have the same respect for you" he said looking down to me.

"I'm just a mere Jedi Knight" I said.

"Not to me" he said cracking a smile.

I smiled as Plo-Koon walked towards us.

"Little Luna" he said bowing. "Obi-Wan and his padawan along with Senator Amidala have been captured by the Geonisian's."

"Go change out of your robes" Mace said.

I nodded running to my quarters putting on my Jedi armor. I clipped my sabers onto the utility belt before running back to Mace and Plo-Koon.

We boarded the cruiser as I followed the two Jedi masters to the command center. I looked at Luminara Unduli who slowly walked over.

"I heard you are no longer a padawan" she said.

I nodded.

"It was a matter of time" she said.

I looked at Mace who hid a smile. Master Yoda appeared in a hologram talking of the plan as we soon got onto shuttles. I grabbed onto one of the straps as we were soon off the ship and into the air going down to land.

"Nervous?" Mace asked.

"Never" I smiled.

I was the first off the shuttle as nearly a hundred Jedi sprawled out around the arena. I stood beside Kit Fisto as he glanced at me nodding. I grabbed my sabers clicking the buttons on the side as they lit up. I looked at Anakin who smiled. My attention turned to Mace who gravitated towards the ground as droids began coming towards us.

"I hope you are ready" Kit Fisto said.

I began blocking blasts running towards them. I sliced through the droids looking around for Anakin. I quickly turned my head blocking a blast. More droids came into the arena as someone's back leaned against mine.

"Came to save me?" Anakin asked.

"Someone's gotta do it" I smiled.

I tilted my head seeing a man standing above all, looking down at the fight. I levitated one of the boulders onto some of the droids before looking to Mace who decapitated a bounty hunter.

I clicked my sabers together using them as a double sided saber running to Shaak Ti's aid. I helped her up as the sounds of blasters soon were gone.

"Master Windu, you have fought gallantly, worthy of recognition in the archives of the Jedi Order" Count Dooku said from above.