obsessed × taekook

By yoongi_cat_boi

where taehyung is obsessed with jungkook and goes extreme measures for his obsession. --------------- top ! t... More

introduction
characters
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10- [M]
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
characters 2
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-38-
-38 pt2-
-39-
-40-
-41-
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
characters 3
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 48 pt 2 -
- 49 -

-37-

2.1K 111 17
By yoongi_cat_boi

no one pov

"hey taehyung..?"

jungkook flinched hearing the deep husky voice. he glanced at the tall male approaching towards them. he had dyed chocolate brown hair and a really tall figure. taehyung rolled his eyes, groaning.

taehyung never guessed he could see his evil cousin here. "hi.mingyu" taehyung coldly replied, his tone was scarry. mingyu chuckled.

jungkook panicked a bit. "what are you doing here anyway...and wow who is this--?" mingyu asked as he glanced at jungkook with interest, a sly smile on his lips. kook hid behind taehyung's tall frame, afraid of the stranger's peicering gaze.

the ravenette glared at mingyu "his my boyfriend...the rest is none of your buisness...just get the hell out of my sight!" tae said, clearly annoyed. he hated his cousin so much. taehyung hated every single person in his family that was related to his father and he could never let any of them anywhere close to jungkook.

"boyfriend?" mingyu questioned, a teasing smile on his lips. "well I understand his cute." he chuckled. tae clenched his jaw, jungkook held the elder's jacket, fisting over it and tugging it quietly.

but taehyung gave no notice to that. he was just so annoyed, he could kill mingyu if there wasn't jungkook besides him. mingyu chuckled seeing taehyungs reaction.

"well if he weren't to be your boyfriend i'd hit on him aswell" mingyu said smiling, trying to peek behind taehyung where the cute boy had shrinked himself, squeaking.

"hey I'm mingyu-" mingyu tried to greet, extending his hands for a hand shake directing towards jungkook who just half way peeked his doe eyes from the side of taehyungs arms.

jungkook stared at mingyu, his fisted palm never leaving taehyung's jacket for him to shake the others hands. taehyung angrily smacked mingyu's hands away, his eyes glaring coldly at him.

mingyu chuckled again, "well fine.. I'm not touching your boyfriend.. but does your father know?" he asked, teasingly.

"doesn't deserve knowing" tae said, his cold emotionless tone made mingyu smile. jungkook shivered quitely. "h-hyung." kook tugged on to taehyungs jacket once again, wanting the elders attention.

taehyung glanced at kook humming questioningly, his cold sharp eyes softening at the sight of the small boy. but jungkook just look at him with pleading puppy eyes. mingyu stared at the boy curiously.

it was so weired of taehyung being soft for someone ,honestly. if someone had intrupted tae while talking it would had been the last day for that person to exists.

and mingyu was intrested to know why and what was so special about jungkook...or most probably he was intrested in taehyung's interests too. and maybe that was something he did ever since their childhood.

snatching his brothers stuffs were his fav "see you soon brother~" mingyu said, excusing himself out from the casino not before he took a last sly glance at jungkook's cute little face.

"his pretty!"

-

jungkook hadn't questioned taehyung on who mingyu was. the boy could get a idea that tae hated him and bringing out the others topic could surely put him in trouble.

taehyung held onto jungkook's tiny hands as he draged the boy to a table with allready occupied people who cheered seeing taehyung here. jungkook widened his eyes and stood hiding behind the elder, shyly glancing at the people present.

"hey taehyung..long time no see!" beomgyu said, simply laughing mindlessly. "yeah.." taehyung gave him a dry reply. every one laughed at him "beomgyu phabo~" yeonjun and soobin teased.

jennie coughed "mingyu just left. did you see him?" she asked. taehyung hummed softly, glancing at the girl. judging from taehyung and the raven hair girl's interaction jungkook assumed they were close.

Jennie's siren like eyes gave taehyung a alarmed look "beware.he sure wants to cause drama's. I could really see that coming" Jennie said, her sharp eyes slowly glancing at the innocent bambi eyes that peeked at her.

Jennie's face instantly lit up, a soft smile on her lips as she looked at jungkook. "who is this taehyung?" Jennie asked, wriggling her eyebrows teasingly. "is this your--" Jennie tried to say but taehyung gave her 'don't expose me bitch' look.

"he is jungkook." taehyung said, now staring at the boy. jungkook looked up only to be met with taehyung's intense gaze, his doe eyes slightly widening, he looked away quickly now looking ahead.

"hi jungkook...~" Jennie said, her tone still teasing taehyung. let's say Jennie knew a lot of tea. "im kim Jennie, taehyung's elder sister!" Jennie smiled.

jungkook shyly noded not really knowing what he was supposed to say back. "awe you are so cute" Jennie cooed. "now i know why you wanna kidnapp him" Jennie whispered to taehyung, slightly giggling.

taehyung widened his eyes, and coughed coldly, his eyes glaring at his sister.

"c'mon stop talking and let's play~~ this will be the last round for this evening" kai shouted. Jennie giggled and stood next to him. "bitch I'm gonna win" she said.

as for jungkook, he dint even knew how the game was played. he glanced at the deck of cards and coins scattered on the green table, confusedly.

taehyung chuckled at him , pulling the boy ahead between his arms, as he stood behind. "don't worry. just watch me play" taehyung said, his lips subtly brushing over jungkook's ears.

kook felt his cheeks flushing at that. he quitely noded. "we'd just play 2 rounds ! okay guys?" kai declared. "whyyy?" beomgyu whined.

"cuz taehyung allways wins. and I don't wanna loose anymore money." kai explained. everyone laughed at him and agreed. jungkook noticed how popular taehyung was among his peers or where ever he went to. everyone wanted to be arround him.

"I bet you a ten thousand dollar" kai said. Jennie gasped "fifteen thousand" she said flipping her hair, her eyes narrowing at taehyung. "thirty thousand" tae casually said.

jungkook gasped quitely. that was just such a huge amount. part of him felt wrong to be in a place like this. but he had convinced himself that it was okay.

later when all players were set with their amount, glancing at each other as the play cards were being distributed among them.

"jungkook...who do you think would win?" Jennie asked, smiling at the confused boy. the said boy shrugged tensing a bit as everyone's eyes were on him.

"ok so can the winner get a kiss from jungkook?" Jennie teased, looking at taehyung.

taehyung glared at Jennie. now he had to win no matter what. "im gonna win this time!" yeonjun bimmed in giving jungkook a playful wink. the boy blushed at that.

and taehyung saw that-

taehyung held jungkook's shoulders tight enough to make him yelp "if I win I'll make you mine" taehyung whispered lowly into his ears, his thumb brushing over the boy's neck.

but the game was purely based on luck or maybe it wasn't...and if taehyung wants to win over something he'd do that no matter how.

-

"how the fuck did you get three ace even in the second round..?!" yeonjun gasped looking at cards that taehyung displayed them with a smirk. "well my brother is a lucky one..you know" Jennie chuckled.

jungkook could nt believe his eyes, his bambi eyes looking at the play cards shockingly ,yet looking so cute. "do you remember what I told you bunny?" taehyung whispered, tugging his spidery fingers onto jungkook's fancy bunny ears.

jungkook's cheeks flushed red. "I-i don't know..w-what you are saying hyung..." he quitely replied.

Jennie stiffled a laugh looking at the two.. "okay so since taehyung wins...jungkook has to kiss him!" jennie cheered loudly. jungkook looked at her with wide bambi eyes.

he was too shy to kiss taehyung- that too infront of everyone. it just made his tummy do flips, his cheeks heating up at the embarrassment he was feeling for no reason.

meanwhile...taehyung stared at the boy curiously. like they had kissed multiple times, why was he still afraid. or was he afraid of something else...

"that's enough. we are going home. jungkook must be tired" taehyung said glancing at the boy, Jennie pouted and noded. well the poor girl had no clue about how jungkook was dieing internally because of all the attention.

being surrounding arround new poeple was something jungkook avoided all over, and he doesn't know what his supposed to do there.

"but c'mon kissing is not gonna take a whole eternity... just kiss!!" some of them screamed. "kiss~ kiss~ jungkook kiss taehyung~" hearing all the loud cheers jungkook panicked, slowly backing away only to collide into taehyung's chest.

taehyung growled at them "STOP MAKING HIM UNCOMFORTABLE!" the crowd went silent. "we could kiss for a eternity alone, better" tae said before holding jungkook's shaking figure firmly as he turned arround to leave.

-----------
suga_nose~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 2.9K 55
LOVE OR OBSESSION ----------------
5.6K 180 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...
7.1K 205 6
ONLY TOP TAEHYUNG AND BOTTOM JUNGKOOK ONE-SHOTS
9K 1K 19
where ceo Jeongguk, a man against the idea of soulmates finds himself in an arranged marriage with his soulmate; Kim Taehyung, a reckless criminal. ...