Two Angels [h.s]

By tpwksammyyy

Book 2 of Two Ghosts. Starts right after chapter 100. I recommend reading the epilogue book first. #1 in Ni... More

000
101
102
103*
104*
105
106
107
108
109*
110
111
112
113
114
115
116*
117
118
119*
121*
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129

120

2K 34 127
By tpwksammyyy

//

As he runs up the stairs he kicks Zayns door down because his window leads to the roof. I jump down from Harry's back and brace my hands on his shirt in drunk laughter, my hand pressing to my head.

"You cant fall, darling." his hand laces around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

I smile, blushing as he stares down at me with loving eyes. "Im not but I might just do it to piss you off."

"I'll catch you."

Tilting my head, I reach up to pull his hair before I turn and run to the window, "Come on goldilocks." as the open window I go head first, my stomach sliding on the window as Harry laughs while my dress rides up. "Hey, dont stare at my butt!" I throw my hands out in front of me to touch the roof but my body's stuck from sliding.

"I cant when its right in my face." his hands reach to hold my hips as he drags himself forward like hes slowly fucking me-

"Harry!"

He pinches my ass, "do you need help, baby?"

I groan from the stretch, "can you push me out?"

"Alright hold on." In a subtle movement, he places both of his palms on my ass before pushing me out of the window. I gasp and as I fall from the window he grabs my hips in securtiy, setting me down.

Standing up I quickly brush my hair before facing him. "Thanks... Okay now let me help you." walking over to the window I reach my hands out on my tippy toes as I lean close. He grasps them as he bends down to dip out. "Youre flexible."

When he's finally out - no falling involved- he stands on his own two feet while he looks back. "Wait the skateboard!" He coos. I laugh as he reaches for it and I look at the inclining roof.

I whisper out, "Harry knock on wood."

"Why?"

"In case we fall."

"Don't jinx it, babe."

"Im trying." my eyes scrunch.

He moves back with the skateboard in hand as I face him. "You'd never fall with me," he nudges his head, "now you go first so I can watch your pretty little ass."

I crock my eyebrow, "I hope I fall on you."

He tries to pull me in to kiss me but I only giggle in a scream, pushing his cheek away I move back and hold onto the side of the house's pipe, using it as I climb. Harry raises his hands from behind, "look at you go!"

"So much for not getting drunk."

"Tipsy, darling. Tipsy."

I snort, "let's call it that-" I accidentally trip over my shoes. I gasp but his hands are on my hips, catching me. I take a breath, "thank you." I lean into his chest that comes closer.

"Always," he kisses my cheek. "Now take your two left feet and climb."

As I begin to climb I only laugh loudly when he moves his hands to the bottom of my ass, pushing me up the entire way for support with the skateboard under his armpit.

Reaching the top of the roof I turn around and grab Harry's arm as I pull him up. "You next." I groan as try and lift him. "Dude, I need to lift weights."

He grabs my arms, lifting himself up before cupping my jaw in both hands, dragging me to him as I smirk. "I'll sit on your back while you do push-ups." he kisses my nose and as I give him a dirty look before he raises his arms in the air.

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY!" He yells for the entire city as everyone below claps and cheers.

"Grumps do a backflip!" Niall yells with Lia sprung along his back.

"Yo Tinkerbell!" Zayn cups his mouth, "do you cum fairy dust?"

Liam snorts, "You should ask your mom-" Zayn submerges his face in the water as Liam drowns.

Harry hands me the skateboard, "here, darling-"

"Violet fucking Styles do not ruin that dress!" I look down at Abby's shouts. Harry's arm goes around my shoulder as we simply stand up here.

"Why?" I shout down.

"Because it's Off White, pretty and expensive-" she pauses as Louis smacks soap into her mouth. "Louis for fuck sacks." she gasps while spitting it out and rubbing her face. "You cunt." she elbows him.

"You act like you paid for it." He wheezes with a giant smile on his face.

"Mentally I did."

I whisper to Harry, "if any of the girls were capable of murder it would be Abby." my eyes such as Louis then pulls her hair.

"She'd kill him," Harry smirks into my neck before kissing down my skin. I smile, falling into him.

Abby coughs before grunting, "anyways... strip!"

Harry's lips part from my neck as he looks down at her.

Im way too drunk because without asking me twice I drop the straps from my shoulder as everyone cheers.

Harry only moves to stare at my tits, smirking down at them before I glare. "Eyes up here." He stares and stares but when the dress is about to drop off my hips he grabs it and pulls it up. "Hey, it's off white-"

He turns around. "If I catch one of you staring, so help me fuck ill slit your throat."

Ivory only begins to take off her shirt. I smile loudly as she says, "in solidarity sister!" while she takes off her pants Zayn unashamingly looks.

I tap Harry's arm as he looks at me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you let go of my dress now?" I laugh and from the sound he smiles, letting go of the dress to kiss me. I smile from the soft movement before my lips follow. He kisses me and I only drop my dress before wrapping my arms around his forearms squeezing them. His hands are tight around my waist as he presses me to him. He kisses me strongly and I part by force as he kisses down my neck. I exhale, "let me jump in." arching as he gets closer.

"You're so beautiful." he gets distracted, roaming his hands down my hips.

Liam shouts, "Harry I wanna see Violet skateboard, take your lips off her!"

He grunts and turns back around, "shut the fuck up" turning back to face me he looks down at my black lace bra and panties that cover my ass this time. He lifts his eyebrows. "Violet..."

"Do a trick!" Liam shouts.

"Yeah!" I say sweetly.

He swallows, looking like he's about to fall to his knees. "Can we make out by the side of the house?" his eyes pour into mine as his features soften in a trance. "Please."

I only kiss his nose in a giggle before taking the skateboard from him. "Ill make out with you after."

"Okay good." he exhales and brushes back his hair.

Setting it on the ground, nice and stationary I place one foot on the board as I reach out for Harry's shoulders. "Help!"

He smirks, "maybe you should get a helmet, darling." his hands find my waist as I step on. I only jerk a little as I try to balance.

I shake my head in a grin, "nope. Im a new level of swag!"

"Sugar, did you just fucking say swag?"

"Little daredevil, what's gotten into this head of yours?" he knocks on my head playfully.

"Its the tequila." I pucker my lips and he smirks before placing his against mine. Soon it gets heated as his hands move to my ass, groping me and causing everyone to yell at us.

"Oh fuck you both."

"I don't need to see this."

"Stop with the PDA."

"awwww"

"Jesus fuck."

"It's his birthday, shut up."

"Im done."

"Whipped, motherfucker."

"Violet your tits are so perky."

I let a laugh go from Abbys observing sound and Harry only nods at me. "She's not wrong-"

"Sugar, let's go!" He stares up at me before looking the other way.

"Okay!" I scream before Harry's hands fall and my hands grab his hands instead. "Okay, I need you to push me."

He grins, "right behind ya, darlin." I laugh like a maniac and Harry moves behind me with his hands on my hips. "Someone count down!"

Liam screams in excitement. "I got it-"

"THREE... TWO..."

"Oh fuck you!"

"ONE!"

"Hold on!" Pushing me down the decline of the roof my hands wobble out in balance. My mouth lets out cheers as the board races down the roof, "Look at you go!"

"Oh shit!" I yell and shut my eyes as I fly off the roof. Gasping as the board flies away I fall quickly. Hit the water. Hit the water. Hit the water. "Someone try this with wings-" I scream and hit the water.

Blowing bubbles from my mouth I quickly swim to the top - my entire body wet from the water as my hair follows.

Coming up for air I gasp and wipe my eyes. I laugh, blinking hardly, "did you see that?"

Niall dies from laughter, "sugar, you fucking flew."

"Hell ya, I fucking flew!" I raise my arm, high fiving him but only widen my eyes as I look up and see Harry running to jump off next. Jumping off he does a backflip in the air before falling into the water.

I smile, "I didn't even know he could do that-" I gasp as his hand wraps around my ankle, pulling me in.

"Bye sugar."

Falling into the water I open my eyes to only see Harry. He looks like he's going to kiss me. Placing his hands on both my cheeks as he smiles im quickly met with his hands as he tickles me. I laugh into the water, my breaths quickly exhaling as I rock into his chest. I scream his name and after a couple of seconds I shortly choke and he wraps his hands around my waist to pull us up.

"Anddddddd Sugar's alive!"

I cough, wiping my eyes in a big breath, "give me a warning dude." I laugh, swallowing hardly before wrapping my arms around his neck tightly as my cheek presses to his.

His arms wrap around my torso. "Liam how the fuck did you even think of a blow-up pool."

I turn my neck to face Liam who has Bellas face under the water. He mouths to me, "she thinks shes funny."  before speaking, "I'm a man of many things." he pulls her up as she spits out soap. "Its also filled with warm water like a hot tub. See what happens when you put my brain into the equation-"

"Lad your brain is full out dumb." Louis states with a grin. "Stick with cars."

He raises two middle fingers, "double fuck you."

"I think you're smart!" I say and he only gives me a smile.

"Violet, this is why we should stick together." his eyes then perk up to his head, "oh my helmets still on." as he unbuckles it, Louis begins to play the drums on it instead, making his face scrunch.

Turning to face Harry I perk up, "did I fly gracefully?"

"Looked pretty graceful."

"Okay good." I smile before brushing his hair out of the way. But soon a pout plays on my lips as he pokes it with his fingers, making me sulk as I look him in the eye.

"What's wrong?" he chuckles, releasing my lip.

I go really close to his face to whisper, "please don't cut your hair off... Please." I beg and he only shakes his head.

"Nope. Sorry babe."

I huff, "I'm ignoring you for the day then."

Harry's lips flatten, "no you're not."

I smirk, "dont test me."

"Dont make me cry-"

"Crybaby, jeez." I laugh before groaning my neck back, "don't cut it, it means everything to me." It makes him look more scary in such a little cute gremlin way. Even his stupid eye brow death tilt makes me laugh like crazy. It makes him cute... and hot. "Its my soul-" his fingers clamp my cheeks shut, shaking my head softly.

"Just wait, darling." he smiles into my frame. "Youre gonna cut it for me."

I soon smile, "can you do your prince hair again?"

"Well see."

I then nod, hugging him again as he walks over to a seat in the corner. Sitting down I kiss his cheek and perk, "if you cut your hair then youll really look like a prince. Hopefully, we run into Jaz again." I cant stop thinking about her.

Harry laughs, "she was cute."

"I miss her." I huff, staring into his frame. "Hey wanna hear a good idea?" ... put a baby in me!

He reads me like an open book. "You wanna baby or somethin, don't you?"

I go quiet in anger that he knows me so well. I glare, "no..." I just hate that we cant make normal decisions based on our lives right now. Theres nothing safe about it.

He only brushes back my hair, kissing my cheek. "Eventually. One day, my love."

I nod quietly, not even wanting a child but wishing I had the choice. "Can you buy me another cat then?"

He leans his head back, "you have Frank. You want ten or something cat lady?"

"Frank needs a sibling." I grab Harry's jaw to make him look at me. "We can call it Phil."

"Frank and Phil?"

"Yes." I nod my head.

He snorts, "you gonna name our first kid Martha?"

I glare, "shut up"

He only leans forward to kiss me. Our lips slide over another as my back arches into his chest. His hands are around my waist as my lips move against his. So soft and perfect. Making out with him for a little I only pull away quickly, getting a drunken look before I take soap in my hand and press it against his face.

Rubbing it all over his cheeks when he blinks his eyelashes are soapy and I only laugh. "You look cute. Like a ghostbuster." Harry's plain look turns to a complete sinister smirk, his dark eyes glaring into mine and I only widen my eyes. "on second thought..." Slipping out from his lap I slowly back away. "You're like a corrupted cotton candy wheel... I go in peace."

He only shakes his head in amusement as I move beside Niall, nestling in between him and Lia. He laughs and Lia combs my hair, "Sugar, ya might wanna run before he drowns you."

I roll my eyes, "he'd never to that."

And soon Harry crooks a finger, "come back here." his face now clean. I shake my head and I watch as he stands up.

My eyes widen and I tug Niall's arms. "Lift me out of here," I whisper shout and he only grins. "This thing is a tower, I can't get out."

"Alright, alright, c'mere." placing his hands on my hips, his fingers softly dig into my skin as he laughs into my ear, "just dont slip."

"Roger that!" He chuckles before lifting me up so im back on the ground. He stands as well, lifting my body weight as his hands linger on my hips to make sure I dont slip. I give him a thumbs-up and before we pull away he gives me a quick fist bump. "thanks blondie!"

He winks.

Abby grunts, "whose side are you on?"

I raise my hands, suddenly scared. "Justice."

Niall smiles, "translation: my team."

The cold air makes me shiver as Harry just shakes his head in amusement when I look at him. "Get back in here."

"Do you promise to just hug me?" I cross my arms.

"No."

"Then ill be standing here." I look over to Ivory by the other end, "actually over here."

Running over I squat down as she turns to face me in a smile.

"Hey, girlfriend!"

I stare at her marching green bra and thong. "It's like we have a blood pact. I like it."

She smirks, "im still waiting for drunk Violet... where did she go?"

I groan, "that's blackout Violet and were never bringing her back... but I am going to run in a few seconds-" I lock eyes on Harry who begins to get out of the water. His shirt now stuck to his body. I look back at her quickly. "Anyways Ivory, I love you." kissing her cheek I quickly stand up.

Harry approaches me and I point out my finger, "stay back!" He only smiles and I perk up in a gasp. "Leave me alone!" I take off in the other direction quickly.

"Violet!" he shouts as I run quickly, always quicker on tequila. I giggle with each step my feet take me on the snow, cold but bearable. "You idiot," he laughs.

Racing down the field when I look back he's right on my tail, "no!" I try to go faster but he only grabs my wrist, tugging me closer but I yank it away in an evil laugh.

"Get back here!" He shouts in humour, "stop running!"

"Im one with the trees!" I run and run, running circles around him as he rocks his head back. But as I try to crawl under his legs he grabs my hips and pins me to his body

"Caught you, baby." he throws me over his shoulders, my cold feet off the snow as he walks back. Hand warming my feet as he kisses down my neck.

"Okay how about we-" he begins to tickle me as I scream out. Trapped in his hold he tickles me with a smile in my neck until we get back to the pool. "No no no... stop it." wheezing out with a red face he eventually sets me down and when my feet touch the snow I jump onto his body. "Not on the snow!" with my arms around his neck and feet over top of his he wraps his hands around my body.

"You're a drunk runaway."

"Sometimes a clingy one too," I add with a head nod.

"You know what I think about that?"

"What?" I smile.

He picks me up bridal style. My entire body is off the ground where he tosses me into the water. I gasp, holding my nose before sinking and swimming up in a deep breath.

I laugh, "fair." I reach for his hand, pulling him closer, "now get in."

-

After Harry jumped back in and splashed me we all began to play games. Marco polo was only funny because Liam was the drunkest one. We did more of the shoulder battle games except I fell off first this time. Played truth or dare and watched Zayn jump off the roof with a scooter.

Zayn also had beef with my band name. it had my jaw dropped and Harry had to hold me back. "Look, purple girl... now that im sober and all I refuse to be a part of a band called devils angels."

I gasped, "what's your drama with my name?"

"I was very much high-"

"Dont hate on Sugars band." Niall shouts, "it was good. Still is good."

"Lad," Louis rubs his head, "Im still siding with Mommy Garage-"

"for fucks sake," Niall splashes water as I perk up, trying to jump over to Zayn and beat him up but Harry holds me back.

"No, let me go!" I struggle as he laughs, "need to give him a piece of my mind."

Zayn laughs, "gonna hit me with your converse?"

"that's it!" I yank myself out of his hold but Harry grabs my hips and tackles me into the corner. I shout and smack his back.

"mommy's garage is sick." Zayn whispers back to Louis as his arms throw up.

"I KNOW!" he celebrates... "but tits on wheels!!!" he smacks his chest.

"No." Niall shakes his head, "my band needs a better name-"

"its not your band." Liam smacks him over the head.

"Call it Violets band," I say in a British accent from the corner due to Harrys hold on me. He only rises from my torso and pinches my cheeks again.

"Dont stereotype me."

"It's fun!" I giggle and he finally lets me sit upright and gives me a look asking you calm? All I do is glare.

"We've been over this, it'll be called Nialls band, sugar."

I give him the finger and he raises a heart instead.

Harry fights for me, "I like the Violet name the best." I perk up and point at him.

"See! Harry says to call it Violet!"

"Id rather out myself to the police." Liam rolls his eyes and I lean forward in hard eyes.

"Do we have drama?" I taunt.

"yeah." he grins.

I only roll my eyes and Harry leans into me, "I tried, love."

I kiss his cheek, "you're my hero. Thank you." he smiles like he won the lottery.

Liam burps and our eyes fly to him. "daddy's garage is better." he sips a beer.

"No mommy." Louis corrects.

I whisper to Harry, "what even is this conversation."

Zayns arms go up, "it's official! were mommy's garage."

Niall laughs, "people are gonna think we're an all-punk girls group."

"Good," Abby says as Louis messes her hair with his hands.

"We'll put angels and demons on the tour poster," Niall concludes with a vodka shot.

So now we're called Mommy garage... Backstabbing assholes.

Violets band is better. Harry agreed.

At least im still the Band manager... well that's what im calling myself.

But after a little more time in the water, I swear I heard a bear growl. So I grabbed onto Harry in fright and with a laugh, we all got out of the water.

Abby grabbed my arm and ran us upstairs. Drying off and putting on a new lingerie set with a simple black dress, I thew on a grey sweater. The boys were still downstairs. Dried off but talking in the kitchen.

After giving Abby back the dry dress I began to run downstairs in excitement. "Guys!" I yell with each step. "We have to do the cake now!" Jumping on the ground I notice Harry sitting on the floor with his back on the kitchen island. I giggle from his eyes on mine.

Running over I drop to my knees, crawling forward to straddle him as he pulls me closer.

He smiles, "we're really doing that?"

I nod, "I just got to light the candles," I move my face closer, "I got candles that say 23"

He pinches my cheek before I wrap my arms around him in a hug.

"Louis yell at Abby to come downstairs," I ask. We're waiting for all the girls and it'll be a butterfly effect.

"What kind of cake is it?" Louis asks first.

I pull away from Harry as he tries to pull me back. I only cover his ears. "It's strawberry vanilla!" Harry kisses my cheek.

Louis hums in hunger. "Good cause im cravin it." he then takes a breath to yell, "Abs get down here, gorgeous!"

"On my way!" she instantly yells back through the walls which leaves him in a cute smile.

Removing my hands from Harry's ears I only smile up at Louis, "you're so cute."

His face hardens on me, "don't say that to me, Violet. Im trying to be the wicked witch of the west." but he winks at me before they're all flooding down.

Looking back at Harry I move to whisper in his ear, my hands cupping it, "I have your present." I pull back as his eyes soften in excitement.

"Really?"

I nod quickly as he looks around the room.

"Well where is it?"

"You want it now?"

"Can I open it now?" checking with me first I smirk.

Without having to tell Harry he holds my hips to stand me up. While I hover I notice he wears black shorts and a black t-shirt. On my two feet I point. "Sit still. I'll go get it."

Running to the laundry room where I kept it hidden I pull out a very small box that's wrapped in yellow tissue paper.

Quickly running back I notice Harry right back on the floor again. His head turns to watch me in a giant smile. But in his lap are other presents from everyone else.

Crawling right back onto his lap I hand it to him. "Okay take a look."

He grabs it in a giggle, "thank you, darling" his cheeks blush as he shakes the box. Nothing . He stares at it before carefully taking off the paper. I sit back on his lap as I wait for his reaction. I really want to see his reaction.

Once all the papers gone it reveals a small square navy box. Just something I found around the house. He looks up at me "can I open it?"

I laugh, "yes you can."

He quickly kisses my forehead before opening the lid.

His features soften at the gift before scrunching his eyes as he brings it closer to him. He looks up at me, "stars?" his eyes plead in curiosity, "what does this mean?"

In the box is a printed picture that Nasa took of the stars... "This picture was taken by Nasa on February 1, 2019." he stares into my soul, listening to every word, "it was the first day you and I met... Also, it was your birthday which I didn't know either." He pulls me closer, his lips smiling in a heartfelt smile that comes out in special moments.

I point, "It surprised me when I saw the picture the first time. It's a picture of the moon with a halo around it." I smile at him softly before moving to whisper in his ear, "it was like the universe was telling me you were my angel."

Harry was my golden sun but he was also my moon. Always lighting up my darkest moments.

The angel that I've loved since the first day.

His eyes fall, "I-" he doesn't know how to form the word. His eyes grow glassy as he continues to stare at the picture. "Thank you... Violet-" he pauses in a sniff, "I really love this. It means a lot to me." he even moves his lips to my ear to whisper, "l'univers savait" The universe knew. "Always been my angel,"

As he goes to look at the picture once more I point to the box, "theres another one."

He smiles, eyes glossy. "I dont know how much more I can take."

I frown, brushing his cheek in a laugh. "Well look." And he takes another look at the paper in his hand. "February 2, 2019. The first day you talked to me... it felt like my heart was bursting with so much love for the first time in a while." I try not to cry, "It was the first time I saw my best friend since I was seven."

He smiles softly at the picture, a small tear coming down his cheek that I wipe away. "We've been through a lot." is all he says, placing the pictures delicately back into his box with another sniff. I remember my exact feeling that day. From his presence it let me see in colour. His eyes gave me hope in all of its mystery.

I also remember that kid I used to be who was so fascinated by the young boy who gave me a teddy bear. A pair of green eyes that squeezed my heart. A leg squeeze that made me want to feel again.

I wipe my eyes, "wait there's more." I then pull out Harry's phone from my pocket to show him a picture as he sets his box carefully in his lap. "I ran out of printer paper."

He chuckles, "Of course you did."

"Look." showing him the picture he only shakes his head from its magnificence. I loved this picture. In a small laugh with tears in his eyes, he looks up at me.

"And what date was this, baby?"

I rub my lips together in slight anxiety, "this picture was how the stars were aligned from the one-year anniversary of when I-I tried to c-commit." I sniff as his eyes fall, holding me tighter, "you saw me in the alleyway and didn't leave me alone." I smile at him, "I tried to look up at the stars in that moment but they weren't there. After I ran away and looked up that night it looked like two stars chasing another. I remember it perfectly. But the explanation was that the comet was returning home."

He laughs softly with tears in his eyes.

The part that was so special about all of this was that one of my darkest moments could be represented so beautifully. A date of so much trauma was filled with some of the prettiest stars I've ever seen. It made that day seem okay. That my soul was beautiful. 

There was also another picture. It was the day where I showed Harry my stars for the first time. On the lawn in the back of the club where I explained to him stories that I had never told anyone. A part of myself that he made me comfortable with.

Well, the stars formed their own universe in the picture. Seeing them climbing together in colours of bright pink with stars in clusters made me feel so at peace... but those pictures were just for me.

"Why are you crying?" I whisper to him and as he wipes his eyes they widen.

"I just miss it." he whispers before kissing my cheek... then my forehead, chin, eyes, nose and lips as I giggle out. "That was so long ago." reflecting I nod my head.

Weve come so far. "Do you remember when you knocked on my door at 7am and forced me to hang out with you-" he shuts me up with a hard kiss.

"Thats getting old."

I arch my back as he kisses me deeply, "it never will. You were so cute, sending me notes and all." I giggle, "I wish I knew the date."

"Smartass." He groans before parting our lips to brush my cheek. "Thanks for making my birthday special, darling."

I kiss his forehead, "it's not over yet."

He smiles before hugging me. His head in my torso as he pulls me tight. I brush back his hair and give him a good hug before Zayn lets a genuine "aw" go that makes Harry still.

I forgot they were here too.

I smile into his neck as he pulls away to face me, refusing to look at his surroundings.

"Did they see me cry?"

"Nope." Niall says from behind the table and Harry groans, opening the sweater over my dress he inserts himself.

I laugh, "Harry-"

His head goes under my sweater, hugging me tightly. "Roles are reversed. You keep me hidden now."

Looking down through my sweater as he clutches me for life I only look over at everyone.

Niall mouths, "you're a great gift-giver"

With both of my hands, I give him the gangster rock sign.

After a couple of minutes Harry's head goes through my sweater so were face to face. I scrunch my eyes, "Harry what in the world," I laugh as he pecks my lips three times before quickly ducking out of my sweater.

"Okay give me cake."

Picking me up from the floor and placing me on my two feet everyone goes to the fridge to get the cake and candles. He only brushes back my hair, "I love you, sweet angel girl."

I softly grin, "I love you too," on my tippy toes I kiss his nose before falling back on my feet. I point, "now go sit down."

I walk the other way to assemble the cake but he only grabs my hand, "get back here."

"The cake-"

"Let them do it," he laughs and pinning me to his chest he pinches my hips making me jump in a laugh. "Sit beside me. Im the birthday boy"

"Okay, okay." I follow him to the seats and take a chair beside him. Forcing myself here even though he wants me on his lap. "Later." I tell him which makes him grunt. I only smile while reaching forward to grab a cookie.

As Abby hovers over the cake to put candles on the boys surround Harry. "Harry this is a monumental day." Louis starts, talking like a dad which makes Harry push his incoming hand away.

"Fuck off im just 23."

"Still monumental." I nod and Niall goes to sit beside me.

"Grumps, don't you wanna hear my gift? It's an oral one."

Harry stares at him, "and what would that be?"

"One free strip show. From me to you-"

"I'd rather punch you in the cock."

Niall rolls his eyes, "fine. One free kiss-"

"No."

"On the cheek!" he defends once more, "this is my love for ya, grumps."

Harry takes the base of my chair and pulls me closer, "get them away from me."

I shake my head and the lights suddenly dim. Louis and Zayn put their hands on his shoulders as he noticeable sinks into the touch.

Abby who holds the cake turns around, the candles glowing yellow into the room.

Looking over at Harry he has a warm smile on his face, trying to hide it but his teeth poke through.

Then everyone sings. Our voices are loud and obnoxiously fun.

"Happy Birthday to You." Liam and Niall move from side to side.

"Happy Birthday to You" Zayn pinches Harry's cheek which has Harry smacking the back of his head. "Ouch-"

"Happy Birthday Dear Harryyyyyyyyyyy." We all slightly pause as I smile up at him. Ivory taking a picture form the corner as Abby and Lia clap.

"Haaaaaaaaappy Birthday to Youuuuuu!"

Its like life pauses. Like the universe clicks in this moment. Everything seems like a dream, like a changing moment in our lives as it all goes quiet as we clap. Like something changes in air as everything goes silent. Feeling like a movie as I watch Harry blows out the candles. Taking two tries as his face blows from left to right.

Once the candles are out life snaps back to place. The audio loudly back in my ears.

I clap with everyone, cheering loudly and smiling as Harry looks at me, wasting no time grabbing the back of my neck to slam his lips against mine. I smile, trying not to laugh as he kisses me deeply.

After a good long kiss, we part as he throws his hands up in cheers. "I'm twenty three!"

I laugh loudly and Harry dips his fingers into the icing before swiping it against my cheek. My eyebrows raise. I roll my eyes as I take it on my finger to place in my mouth, launching myself to hug him.

Quickly Abby goes to get a knife. "Time to cut it."

"Birthday size piece." Harry motions with his hand, proving how big he wants it.

"Give me the birthday best friend piece," Niall adds, motioning the piece to be twice as big and Abby points the large knife at him.

"That's half the cake."

Harry swats his hand away, "dont steal my piece man."

"I'm taking one for the team."

Abby keeps the knife out, "you're an idiot"

"Watch out or I'll box dye your hair black-"

She glares at him and raises the knife, about to yell something when Louis grabs the knife, hip checking her out of the way. "No blood tonight, children."

As Abby rolls her eyes as Louis cuts the cake instead.

Just as I Look back to Harry his hands are around my waist and pulling me into his lap. I yelp until I'm facing him, chest to chest as I place my hands on his jaw. "Happy birthday, loverboy!"

As he bites on his cheek he only stares over me, like he can't believe im sitting in front of him. Just taking a moment to process this memory before kissing me again.

And just as he pulls away to peck my lips I whisper, "the nights not over yet."

His tongue roams over his mouth, eyes darkening before hes interrupted.

"Everyone get in for the picture," Zayn calls as I tilt my head back. He sets up a camera and I only hold Harry's shoulders as I turn myself around. Facing forward his hands go around my waist.

Harry grunts in annoyance as everyone runs around him.

"Liam you're pulling my hair," Bella says.

"Sorry, hun."

Abby huffs, "Niall if you even come near me ill rip the last pieces of blonde out of your hair-"

"Im blonde you psycho bitch-"

"Hey!" Louis shouts, "dont fucking say that shit."

Abby smacks the top of Niall's cackling head, "you dipshit. Go toss your fucking bleach in the garbage."

"Its all-natural-"

"Its obvious you've never been to school."

He laughs. "You're talking to a trained murderer."

"Zayn hurry up!" Ivory calls.

Louis laughs, "Niall lad, just dye it blue for fucks sake."

"At least kiss me first before you dom me." he winks.

"Niall you're brunette just say that." Lia walks over with a piece of candy in her mouth hiding a grin.

He rolls his eyes, holding onto her piece of candy and tugging it out before taking a bite, "im not fucking someone with that behaviour." he smiles and kisses her.

Harry groans, "make it stop."

I laugh, "Niall!" I shout and point as he pulls away with puckered lips, "you have perfectly dyed hair that looks like a koala," then to Abby, "and you have pretty hair that smells like strawberries. Settled!"

Niall smiles, "thanks, sugar."

"Now you can shut up," Abby nudges Niall before whispering with her eyebrows flicking up, "notice how she said dyed-"

"Shut up!" everyone says as Zayn hits a button and runs over.

"Three seconds, two tries!"

"Don't even breathe in my direction," Abby says but Niall only wraps his arms around her and his other around Lia.

Harry hides his face into my neck but Louis shouts, "mate, smile you dumbass."

Louis takes Harry's both cheeks from behind, holding it up and my eyes look at them both just before the cameras flash goes off. Harry immediately pushes him away. The camera clicking once more on the timer with everyone smiling normally.

And then everyone leaves once more, towards the cake as Louis licks his thumb.

I look up at Harry, his green eyes piercing into mine from below.

"I'm taking in this is last of sweet behaviour?" He taunts into my lips.

"What are you hoping for?" the corners of my lips lift.

All he does is darkly grin, "you better not make me beg."

//

My heart <3

Viall forever, sorry Lia!

No one fact check me with these dates... I used the dates from when I wrote  the book irl cause they lined up way cuter. Huzzah! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 8.8K 200
This right here is the second book! The first one is Shit Only Directioners Understand, so be sure to check that shit out. love ya! xx- T cover cred:...
88.6K 3.8K 75
Louis and Harry meet on a blind date (the book starts off as first person pov, but it changed to third person pov, so bare w/ me)
65.6K 1K 53
"if honesty means telling the truth, i'm still in love with you." -niall horan, "still" ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♡ .⋅} ────── ⊰ "I still love you! Why can't you...
104K 1K 30
book two of your life with the boys of One Direction completed 8.3.17 »not edited«