129

It's the next morning and I'm standing in the kitchen with a coffee in my hand. I take a sip as I watch Harry in all his glory approach me. With my nose in the mug I give him a small glare.

He tilts his head, "didn't make me one?" Smirking, he kisses the top of my head before reaching the cabinets, opening them and taking out a mug for himself.

"I figured it would give you something to do." 

He chuckles.

His body presses against mine and I immediately smell the cologne coming off of him. My eyes watch him curiously as I take a longer sip than normal.

I swallow. "May I help you?"

"I'm making coffee." He sets the mug down, pressing the coffee button before a loud sound expels from it.

"I think you can make coffee with a little distance." My left hand places on his hip as I gently push him away. It doesn't work, and he only presses closer. 

"You were in the way." His eyes meet mine and he slowly takes my mug away. He takes a quick sip before setting it on the counter. He seems amused from the taste. "This is good. Tastes a little different." 

It's the new milk.

"I was here first." I tilt my head. 

"Do you own this spot?"

"Yes, I own this exact tile on the floor." I stand on my tippy toes with testing eyes. "What do you want from me?"

He retreats back with a smile, a single finger tipping my chin up. "I give up. I'll be honest, I just wanted to trap you." Brushing back my hair he gives me a small smile before his hand grasps my jaw softly. My neck rocks back as he completely dominates me.

"Good morning..." I huff a small breath. "Is that what you wanted?" I smile as his lips get closer.

"You know what I want."

"Coffee?" I tilt my head. "You're vicariously living through my coffee breath in this moment, I suppose."

He licks his lips with a smile. "I'm a simple man. I just wanted a kiss."

I brush his jaw with my nose. "Did I not kiss you this morning?"

"Nope." He shook his head. "You didn't."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Apparently it's not the same.

I roll my eyes. "Then kiss me-"

"Oh god, not in the kitchen." An unhappy sound comes from Niall and I continue to stare at Harry while he turns around.

"Give me a second."

"The one thing I need in life is coffee, Styles." I peek and see Niall with his hands over his eyes. "God, you guys are everywhere, my eyes need to be baptized." He groans. 

I snort. "I was just gonna kiss him." I pat Harry's chest. 

"Do you guys not do that enough?"

Harry shakes his head. "No."

Niall's hands fall and he grabs his head. "Can you at least leave the coffee pot out of this?"

I'm about to join in the conversation but Harry quickly ends it. "Nope," he says, turning around and I have no time to think before he kisses me.

Niall groans, "I hate all of you."

Our lips softly slide over another as he holds my jaw in place. Diving deep it was a quick but deep kiss before he pulled away with a simple peck.