109*

The whole night went by in a blur.

From dancing and singing in an underground blue party with Harry. From dancing with Abby and running around with Ivory. From doing shots with Niall and singing a Britney song with him that came on. From Abby pulling me on the small stage and dance for everyone only to be thrown over Harry's shoulders because I almost flashed someone again.

And from Louis force feeding me fries and Zayn taking a picture of Harry and I.

Harry likes to say he will never be on the same level as drunk as me but he currently is.

The ride back home was all laughing conversations, loud music and sitting on Harry's lap as he brushes my hair behind my ear. And another half of that period was kissing him.

Finally, we get back to the house and everyone stumbles out of the car.

Harry and I slide out, him pulling me into his chest as I laugh. Trying to break free from him he tries to pull me back but I escape.

"Come back!" he shouts, running after me in the same excitement.

"Shhhhhh!" yelling back I open the door with the keys and jump inside. Throwing the keys to the couches I race upstairs just missing his hold.

"Better run." he chuckles, "when I get you you're mine."

"Wrong bet."

My feet run up the stairs and once I reach the top I turn around to face him and walk backwards.

His hair is messy on his face, light sweat covers his body as his hair is brushed back. His chest is practically open with a devilish look in his eye as his tongue roams over his cheek. "My tally count beat yours." he grins, talking shit and I shake my head.

"Liar. I beat you fair and square." with each step back my hands play with the chest of my dress. "Are you going to listen?"

"Maybe." he stares at my lips. "What if I don't?"

I shrug. "I've always been an independent woman." and with another step he's in front of me, pulling my hips to his and pulling us through the door. shutting it with his foot he pins me against it. "Needy" I gasp as his lips meet mine.

He grunts into the kiss as I start to unbutton his shirt. "Fine." he kisses me hard, "you won."

I kiss him as he begins to move towards the bed. Tossing his shirt off I unbuckle his pants as they fall.

"Careful with this." he whispers as he pulls the dress over my head, "too pretty to ruin." leaving me in stockings, heels and a black thong he grunts before gripping my tits in his hands. I gasp, arching my chest into his as he begins to kiss them, looking up at me as he does so. His hands slide down my hips to my thong and peels it down, making me gasp. "Keep these on." he pulls on my stockings. "Do that for me?"

"I can do that for you." whispering, my hands place on his chest before he falls down to sit on the edge of the bed. He leans on his palms looking excited with a hooded stare. I tilt my head as his stare roams over my body. "But only if you listen."

"You're a vicious thing, aren't you?"

Walking forward I place my heel on his thigh. "Take this off for me first." his hands graze my lower calf, sliding down to the zipper of the boot before unzipping it. "You listen so well."

"So pretty." is all he says as he slips the shoe off my foot. Placing it down he never strays his eyes from mine. "What's going on in that head of yours, angel."

I smile as my foot slides down. "Trying to out evil you right now." my other boot places on his leg as he begins to take it off. "It always works."

He hums as he places the shoe down. "It's true. I like seeing this side come out of you," his hands wrap around my waist and mine land on his shoulders.