115

"Wake up." a voice whispers from above.  I only groan, turning my body around and into the pillow.

"Leave me alone."

"Get up." The voice whispers in my ear in a deep chuckle.

My eyes are shut as I feel a body straddle my back. He turns me around to face him and only kisses me softly. When we pull away I open my eyes dimly. "What time is it?"

"Mid day." he shakes his head in amusement. "You slept for twenty hours." his hand brushes back my hair and wipes under my eyes. I love how he stayed with me the entire time. He just held me. "You feeling better?"

I nod, "mhm."

"Good because I have something planned"

"What?" my eyes scrunch as he holds my jaw, his face right above mine.

"Nope. Surprise."

My eyes forrow in anger. "Tell me."

He only squeezes my cheeks. "Mhm no." kissing me slowly I wrap my arms around him. Hugging him like a koala I try to pin him down so he's underneath but it doesn't work. This asshole only picks me up and carries me out of the room.

"No." I cry into his shoulder. "The bed."

He carries me to the bathroom where he sits me on the counter and places a toothbrush in his mouth before mine.

I glare at him, "is this a hint or something."

He only chuckles, "nope, just got things to do today."

Giggling I begin to brush my teeth, staring at him in a smile before I spit. He does it as well and when I'm all pampered he lifts me back up and places me on the ground.

"Come on." Taking my hand I could hear all of the commotion coming from downstairs. He pulls me as I try and run the other way. I pull him but he's stronger and my socks end up sliding against the floorboards.

"Harryyyy," I groan as my hair hangs to the floor. He only pulls me to his chest, "what are we doing?"

He gives me a crazy bright smile. "You need to wait, darling."

As I hear their voices I look over the banister. "Harry, I don't like this type of attention. They're going to think my coping mechanisms are crazy."

"They don't know you." is all he says. "I do. Just forget about it. Plus I have something planned. I texted them, you should be proud."

I only gasp, "you made a group chat without me?"

He only takes my hips, turning me around and wrapping his arms around my waist as he leads us down the steps.

As he kisses my neck and I begin to laugh when we get down the stairs I only turn the corner slowly, Harry pinned to my side as they all look towards us.

"Im alive!" I awkwardly laugh and I feel Harry stare me down.

"Course you are Sugar!" he cheers with his arms up. "Glad to see you back on the side with the living-" he cringes as Louis smacks him.

"Too soon man."

Zayn makes his way over to me, his hand on my shoulder as he bends down. "You alright, purple girl." his eyes seem frightened and full of sorrow for me. "Hated seeing you like that. Wasnt right."

I only pat his chest. "Im good."

"Good." he kisses my forehead, making me laugh before he walks away. All the girls come over, giving me hugs and asking me if I'm okay. I'm about to turn around to see Harry when I notice Abby walking over pretty sadly.