104*

Waking up the next morning cuddled up into Harry's chest I feel cat paws pawing against the door.

My head rolls on the pillow in a groan. Staring at Harry who's fast asleep with his hands wrapped around me Frank wont stop. Wiping at my eyes I try to roll off the bed but Harry pulls my hips back down. He cuddles his head in my back.

"Stay." He groans tiredly.

"Frank. I think he's scared." Pulling away I practically drag him across the bed. His face drops to my pillow in a grunt before his hand grabs my wrist. He pulls me right back down, a smirk now on his face as I'm being pulled to his chest as he bear hugs me. "Harry get off."

"One more minute." hugging me like a teddy bear I keep pulling away. "You're evil." 

He whines.

Finally wiggling free I jump right as he reaches out to tug me. Giggling as I look down at him bundled up in the sheets I walk over to the door in my underwear and Harrys white shirt as he sleeps shirtless.

I'm sure Abby went shopping today. If I know her well enough, she'll shop for the entire house. "Harry, what time is it?" I look back as he leans on his elbows watching me with a cranked neck.

"You haven't earned that right."

I fake a gasp, "you monster."

"Get back." his eyebrows furrow but I only open the door. Frank jumps inside, running around my legs as he brushes his head against me. He meows like he's begging for affection.

"Hey buddy." Bending down to pet him he places his head into my hands, brushing hardly. I think him and I have come to a new level of our relationship after the fire. Brushing his body back I frown at the small burnt ginger marks on his fur. I quickly pick him up, curling him into my chest as I kiss him multiple times. "I'm sorry Frank"

Closing the door I walk back over to the bed where I sit cross-legged as Harry looks at us with his cheek on the pillow.

I'm glad he's okay. Theodore as well is sitting on top of the dresser. I don't even want to think about what I would've done if they got left.

"You have to hug him." I nudge Harry with my leg.

"What?" he rubs his eyes.

"Hug the poor thing." I hold him like a baby with his stomach up. "He's scared."

"Why me?"

"Cause he likes you," and without another word from him, I place Frank on his head. Harry's head falls and smacks into the pillow dramatically.

"Why is he on my head," his voice is muffled into the pillow. "Im suffocating in pure fluff."

I lean over to kiss Harry's cheek. His eyes stare into mine from the side. "Say you'll hug him or he's staying there."

Franks hugged perfectly around his head.

He groans. "Fine. I'll hug him before he suffocates me." That's all I need to pick Frank up in a smile. Harry rolls over on his back as he smirks. I go to lower him as Harry says, "give this little shit to me."

I pull Frank back into my lap and cover his ears. "Be nice."

Harry breaks out into a smile. "Give me my cute little shit."

Placing him on his chest I mimic in Darth Vader's voice, "I am your father." I only giggle and place him as his hands begin to hold him.

Harry stares at him as he pets his back. "You okay, Frank?" he whispers into his ear. "Good because I'm glad you're okay."