128

Waking up the bed hustling underneath me, I begin to hear whispers and silent laughs. Hiding my head under the sheets as I daze into sleep again, a little kid's voice laughs a little louder.

I think I'm going crazy- 

"Do it." A voice whispers, this time coming from Harry.

Oh my god. 

Am I dead? 

I think I'm dead. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yup."

"Will she get mad?"

"We'll see." 

"But-"

"Attack! Attack!"

Hide my body-

Just like that, a child's body jumps into mine and my breath expels out of me. 

Ouch.

"Violet!" She laughs in my face. "Wake upppp!"

Oh yeah, we kidnapped a kid. 

Silently groaning from under the covers, her hand places on the sheets, pulling them away and I squint from the sun, turning my body away.

"Hey!" She places her hands on my eyes, prying them open and my stare land on her. "Good morning!"

My eyes turn to glare at Harry who's standing at the other end of the bed. No shirt, grey sweatpants and a smile on his face. He looks wide awake. "This isn't nice." I say to him in a grumpy morning voice.

He grins, "oh, I'm enjoying this very much."

Jaz moves her face upwards so all I see is her face. "Do you not like waking up?"

I shake my head. "No."

"Are you still tired?"

I nod my head. "Yes ma'am." My voice is ninety-percent grumbles. "But I think I'm waking up now."

"You sound dead."

"If I lied, my nose would grow like Pinocchio." 

She looks back before turning around in a whisper. "Harry made me do it. Blame him-"

"Hey, you tattle tale!" Harry proclaims before moving to grab her hips, lifting her up which has her screaming. He smiles as she kicks her legs, trying to get free and he only shakes her, causing more giggles.

I sit up, watching the sight in front of me.

It was cute. 

Harry only smirks into her cheek. "Don't throw me under the bus!" Just like that, he throws her onto the bed. Landing on her stomach, I reach over to tickle her.

She dies in laughter. The happy sound loud enough to wake up the entire city.

She screams, "Violet-"

"I can't hear you, darling."

Harry laughs, himself, "I bet you really don't want to come back now."

She curls over, trying to get into a ball but my hands tickle her hips.

She continues to trash and when she starts to yell, "stop! STOP!"

I take my hands away.

Quickly she gasps, hands on her heart and she flattens herself. She swallows and breathes like she ran a marathon.

Harry shakes his head at her, "you good there, babe?"

All she does is shake her head. "I-" she gasps a lot. "Need... a... minute."