From one night to life

By Andyerobertbr

What can happen when one night totally changes the story of two people who are passionate about their work an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 -Christmas special
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
COMMUNICATE
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 - Special Christmas
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Statement
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 6

394 23 4
By Andyerobertbr

Looking at the ring in front of him, Andy heard Jack's question and thought, "Even if I don't feel the same way he does, I know that in time, I will learn to love Jack and we will build a beautiful family. I'm lucky to have a good, caring man lusting after me. I know that if we ever have children, he will be a wonderful father. What more can I wish for my future? "

Andy kissed Jack and held out her hand so he could put the ring on her finger.

Andy: I ​​didn't expect this Jack, but I'm glad. I do. I want to marry you. You're an amazing guy and I'm sure we'll build a beautiful family.

The station's alarm rang, summoning them to a massive fire downtown. The sound of the alarm snapped Andy back to reality. In fact, she was still looking at the ring, saying nothing, not showing any reaction. She was just thinking about all the possibilities. At first, she thought about accepting his request and imagined what a lifetime with Jack would be like, but later she felt that this would not be right with her own feelings as well as Jack's. However, she didn't know how to tell Jack that she didn't want to marry him, without hurting him and without shaking the friendship that existed between the two.

Jack stood in front of her waiting for an answer. An answer he wasn't prepared to hear. However, that conversation would be left for another time, as work awaited them.

As she headed for the fire, Andy couldn't stop thinking about what had happened minutes ago. Also in the truck were Maya and Ben. Maya knew a friend of hers and that expression meant there was something important going on.

Maya: Andy, what happened?

Andy didn't say anything.

Maya: Is it with Jack? Something serious?

Then Andy waved at Maya, showing her her ring finger. Soon Maya understood that he had asked her to marry him.

Maya: Did he ask you to marry him? Andy this is wonderful...

But before she finished what she was saying, she noticed that Andy's expression said otherwise.

Maya: We are not happy. And why would we stay? What got into him? You don't want it. Your focus is your work. And the fun is having sex in secret.

Maya tried to assuage her friend's despair, but it wasn't working. Finally they arrived at the scene of the fire and the matter was closed.

It was a very tiring and time-consuming rescue. It was difficult to put out that fire, but thanks to the work of the firefighters, there were no casualties and they were satisfied with the result of their efforts.

When they returned to the station, Jack went straight to his dorm. He didn't want to talk to anyone after what had happened between him and Andy.

Andy, on the other hand, felt she should talk to him. It wasn't fair for her to continue with Jack thinking about Robert. It wasn't her fault that she couldn't fall in love with Jack, but it wasn't right for her to insist on this relationship either.

Andy went to Jack's room and knocked on the door.

Andy: I ​​can come in.

Jack: ok

Andy: Jack, I'm sorry for earlier. I did not want it to be like this.

Jack: It wasn't supposed to be like this. You weren't supposed to find out. But I also see that you don't want what I want.

Andy: Jack I'm in a very confused moment. And I think we better stop here. I want to wish the same as you, but I can't.

Jack: Do you have someone else?

Andy couldn't tell his true feelings. She needed to keep this to herself.

Andy: No. There's no one else... Look Jack, you're an amazing guy and you deserve to be with someone who loves you back. I tried and I really wish it worked, but I'm not that person.

Andy couldn't say anything else. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and left the room.

Despite feeling sad, she was also relieved that she was able to be honest with Jack. She knew she would never have Robert in her life again, but she was better off trying to forget him alone than making Jack suffer.

It had been 15 days since the last moments Andy and Robert were together. Since then neither of them had any news about the other.

On this day, Andy was on a call that required going down a mountain to rescue the victim and soon after, she would need to climb up. Of course Andy remembered what she had trained in New York. Not the training that was offered by the corporation, but the teachings that Robert gave her to make a tighter and safer knot.

Andy tied the knot as Robert had taught her. She came down the mountain and offered first aid to the victim. He was a young man of approximately 25 years. He had drunk too much, lost his balance and ended up rolling down the ravine.

Andy fixed it to the board and gave the command for Dean and Ben to start pulling it. As soon as he reached the surface, Andy received the warning that he could return as the patient was safe.

Andy went upstairs quickly so they could transport the patient to the hospital.

After returning to the station, Andy spent the rest of the day thinking about Robert. More and more she devoted her free time to thinking about him. It was something she couldn't control.

That night, when she was in her room, Andy couldn't sleep. Her desire to talk to Robert was even greater. So, for the first time, she mustered up the courage to seek him out.

Andy:

Hi Robert, good night! It's me, Andy. Sorry about the time... so late. I'm sending this message to thank you for teaching me that tighter knot for climbing. Today I had to go down a mountain and I felt safer applying your teachings.

It didn't take a minute for Robert to answer her. She could never have imagined it, but he couldn't sleep either, because he was thinking about her.

Robert:

Hi Andy, Good night! Thanks for telling me about it. I am glad that, having shared some of my experience with you, you have worked in a safer way.

Andy:

I think you keep taking care of me, even from a distance.

Andy typed what she had thought and it wasn't until she hit the ENTER key that she realized what she'd said. Robert on the other hand liked what he read. There was smile on his face as he typed a reply.

Robert:

I will always be ready to take care of you.

Andy:

I'm sorry for what I wrote. I'm embarrassed.

Robert:

Hey! There's no reason to be ashamed. I liked what I read. It's good to know that. I'm glad to know that even far away, you feel like I'm still taking care of you.

They continued talking for a few more minutes and then said goodbye. Both fell asleep happy for that conversation.

After that day, Andy and Robert started chatting more often via cell phone messages. It was common for one to tell the other about some incredible rescue they had made. But they also talked about other subjects, and the more they talked, the more they realized that they had many interests in common.

They both knew they were falling in love, but were afraid to say it and not be reciprocated. Fear that by revealing their feelings, they could lose the friendship they had built. They wanted to at least maintain that friendship that was so good for them.

Saturday was a day off for the A team of season 19. Andy woke up very hungry. She opened the fridge to prepare her traditional breakfast shake and grab some fruit, but when she saw the package of frozen potatoes, she soon changed her mind and decided that this day she would do something different. Mustard fries would be your breakfast. It was okay that she didn't even like mustard, but she thought it would be an interesting combination to try.

As she ate her fries, she read the group chat message with Maya and Vic.

Maya:

"Girls, are we going out tonight? It's been a long time since we've done anything different."

Vic:

"Oops! I'm already confirmed. I need to go out for a drink."

Andy:

"Oh! I'm so tired. I was thinking about lying down all day. That is my plan for today."

Maya:

"No way. You will rest during the day, but the night will be the traditional Girls Night. I drop by your house at 9 pm."

Andy:

"OK you won. But I won't stay late."

For most of the day, Andy lay drowsy. When lunch time came, she opted to order pizza. At first, she thought a whole pizza just for her would be too much, but as it was replacing lunch, she managed to eat all the slices.

In the afternoon, she watched a romantic movie and ate an entire box of chocolates while crying at the drama scenes playing on her screen.

When the agreed time came, Maya and Vic went to pick Andy from the house and then they went out for Girls' Night. The place chosen, as always, was Joe's bar.

As soon as they arrived, they asked for the traditional Flaming Drink with which they always toasted Girls' Night. Since she had already left the house, Andy perked up. They danced, had a few drinks and at the end of the night decided that the three of them would sleep at Maya's house.

It was about 5 am when Andy woke up feeling sick. She ran to the bathroom and as she already imagined, she ended up throwing up. She lay awake feeling discomfort in her belly. It was a horrible feeling. "I knew eating mustard fries first thing in the morning wouldn't do me any good." She thought. "And to make matters worse, I still over-drinked yesterday. Andrea Herrera you know you have a weak stomach."

When Maya and Vic woke up, Andy decided to get out of bed and join her friends. The discomfort was still great, but she needed at least a cup of tea.

Maya: Good morning girls! I'll make eggs and bacon for our breakfast.

Hearing the words "eggs and bacon," Andy had to run to the bathroom before it was too late. Maya and Vic looked at each other and both thought the same thing.

Andy returned to the kitchen and made some mint tea. She found the looks of her friends strange.

Andy: What's up? Have you ever had a hangover?

Maya: Andy, you almost didn't drink. We've seen you drink a lot more than the amount you drank yesterday.

Andy: Okay, it's not just a hangover. Yesterday I ate poorly. I had french fries with mustard first thing in the morning and had pizza for lunch.

Maya: And since when do you like mustard?

Andy: Since yesterday.

Vic: Andy, have you ever wondered if you might be pregnant?

Andy choked on the tea in her mouth at what Vic was saying.

Andy: No...no...

She stopped to do some calculations.

Andy: Oh my God!

Vic: Calm down. I'll go to the pharmacy to buy the tests and we'll find out if you're really pregnant or not. And stay calm. Jack always loved you. He will take over the child.

The more Vic talked, the more desperate Andy became. Her last sexual relationship had been with Robert, but a few days before, she had also had intercourse with Jack. Her head was racing with thoughts: "If I'm really pregnant, they can both be the father. How am I going to say this to them? How am I going to say this to my father? And my career? I'm not ready to be a mother right now. I have many other dreams to come true before."

Vic went to the pharmacy and Maya chose to remain silent until they had the results.

When Vic arrived, Andy ran to the bathroom to get tested. While he waited for the minutes needed for the result, her friends held her hand.

Maya: the result came out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.3K 42
My collection of Surrera one-shot. For any idea I am always available, feel free to send me a message ;) Enjoy the reading ⚠️There are adult content...
54K 1.5K 41
Maya and Carina have gone through many challenging events throughout their life, but what happens when they lose someone they didn't expect? 1/17/22...
1.4K 52 1
This is my SECOND story in my collection of #SURRERA Stories, I will be writing a series of Andy Herrera and Robert Sullivan Station 19 stories, my...
12.6K 504 20
One-shot with stories from our favorite Station 19 couple Andy and Robert. We hope you enjoy. This is the English version remembering that English...