Truly Mrs Shelby [T. Shelby |...

By bethanyjanebooks

In the year 1924 after the death of Chester Campbell, life has been a little quieter for Astella and Tommy wh... More

Cast
Graphic Gallery
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
Next Book

- 5 -

126 6 0
By bethanyjanebooks

In Birmingham, in the betting shop, Natasha and Polly were pulling Angela through the shop and into John's office to find John with his feet up on the desk, cigar in his mouth looking at a newspaper. Polly folded up a newspaper and put it on the desk, "Did we run Kempton yesterday or not?" John asked.

"Danny Lee got drunk," John closed his eyes, "Instead of injecting the horses with cocaine, he decided to share it with his cousins," Natasha informed him.

"Jesus Christ..." John mumbled.

"He's your brother-in-law," John looked at Angela, "Tell Esme to speak to him about it if you're not man enough," Angela said.

"Angela, you're here to make up with John, not fight more," Natasha said and Angela clicked her tongue and looked away.

"Look, before I start," Polly closed the door and the three women sat down, "I don't want you to do anything about this," Polly said.

"About what?" John asked.

"Vicente Changretta's son," Polly stopped Angela from standing up, "The one Lizzie was stepping out with," Polly said.

"What, Angel? Well, he's no bigger than twopence worth of change," John said.

"Well, his father has obviously repeated your threat to him that you will shoot him in the knees. And now he's going around Nechells telling everybody he's going to kill you," Natasha said.

"I'll say good words at your funeral. I might even cry," Angela said sarcastically to John as he glanced at her.

"This is Lizzie's fault to start with, Tommy's for leaving it up to you," Polly said.

"What are you talking about?" John looked at his aunt, "We run London. We run the north, we run the whole fucking country. What do we care about some fucking Nechells Green Eyeties?" John said.

"We don't need to be getting involved in all these little piss pots," Polly said.

"What does Arthur say?" John asked.

"That's why we're here and not him. If he said it, there'd be a fight. He says, 'Apologise'," Natasha said.

John scoffed, "He fucking said what?" John asked.

"We run the city. But we don't need to rub everybody's noses in it," Natasha told him.

"If the old man decides to make a stand, he might get Sabini feeling sentimental-," Polly began to say.

"Sabini's done," John interrupted.

"They're all done. And they all pay up. But we don't want or need rebellions. Your actions will have consequences," Angela said.

"What does, erm, Tommy and Stella say?" John asked.

Natasha and Polly looked at each other before standing up and walking out of the office, "Tommy and Stella are busy. They left me in charge," John looked at Angela, "Daniel would have been the obvious choice, but being fourteen, he's too young. I'm sixteen and disposable, to an extent," Angela said.

"And what do you say?" John asked.

"Compromise," Angela said.

"Mhm," John said.

"I've asked Lizzie to do it for you. She's going to meet him, break up with him for good," They noticed movement outside the office and looked to see Daniel and Isaiah standing there then they looked at each other, "Apologise for any inconvenience, say it was all her fault-," Angela said.

John stood up suddenly and knocked off the contents of his desk, "For fucks sake!" John yelled.

"Wow, I really struck a nerve," Angela sighed, "John, talk to me," Angela said.

John turned and pointed to her, "You know what all this is?" John asked.

"A tantrum?" Angela asked.

"This is Arthur's fucking missus," John stood behind the desk and placed his hands on the desk looking at her, "Turn the other fucking cheek? We'll be handing out Bibles in the fucking bullring with her cousins," John said.

"Hmmm... You're not exactly wrong there, but John, you don't have to do anything. Lizzie will do it for you," John walked around the desk and made his way to a door as Angela stood up and looked at him, "Then it'll all calm down, and nobody will lose face," Angela said.

John opened the door and looked at him, "I'll take his fucking face. How about that?" John asked.

"John!" John slammed the door shut and she followed after him, "Do not do anything!" Angela yelled and sighed as John ignored her and left.

"Need help?" Angela looked at Daniel in surprise, "What? You said I could for practice," Daniel said.

Angela smiled and opened her arms, he walked into her arms and they hugged each other, "I just need a hug," Angela whispered.

"You okay, Angel?" Daniel asked.

"Don't worry about me Danny, I'm gonna be okay, but your Uncle John is another matter," Angela said.

"Still not listening to you?" Isaiah asked.

"Nope. It's pissing me off," Angela said as she and Daniel pulled away.

"How about lunch?" Angela and Daniel looked at Isaiah, "You haven't eaten, come on. You've warned John right?" Angela nodded, "Then, come on, lunch. Arthur's told me to watch you both, come on," Isaiah said and Angela sighed and they left the betting shop.

In London, Tommy and Astella walked into the Ritz hotel restaurant area, arms linked and walked up to the receptionist desk with a reservation clerk behind, "I believe you have a reservation for a private room in the name of Mr Romanov," Tommy said.

The reservation clerk clicked his tongue, "You work for Mr Romanov?" He asked.

"Yes," Tommy said.

"For his household or his office?" The reservation clerk asked.

Tommy sighed, "Is there a problem?" Tommy asked.

"I'm afraid without the presence of the Duke Mikhail Michailovich or Lady Lewington, we shall have to ask for payment in advance," The reservation clerk said.

"Can we ask why?" Astella asked as she tightened her hold on Tommy's arm slightly.

"Already, Mr Romanov has four outstanding bills with us," The reservation clerk looked at them as they looked at each other before looking back at the reservation clerk, "One for accommodation and three for dining. And two banquets, which we wrote off. We've been asked to be understanding of our Russian friends by His Majesty. But it has been some time now-," Tommy put a wad of cash on the counter and the reservation looked at them both, "May I ask your names, sir, madam?" The reservation clerk asked.

"Shelby," They both answered.

"Mr and Mrs Thomas Shelby, and in the future, we will be dining here quite a bit," Tommy said as Astella glanced at her husband.

"Then I shall put you both on our special list," The reservation clerk said.

"You do that," Tommy said.

"Here is a menu," The reservation clerk said handing them both a menu each which Astella took, "I recommend the teal and the pork. Although your guest, I'm sure, will order the caviar," The reservation clerk said.

"Of course, he will," Astella said quietly as she looked at the menu.

Tommy and Astella were sitting at a table with Leon opposite them, having lunch and Leon was indeed having the caviar, "Myself and my wife and my niece travelled by train then coach, then on foot through the Villa Ai-Todor in Crimea. On that journey I lost a toe," Astella picked up her glass of water and took a sip wishing it was whiskey, "I don't know, I woke up one morning and it was gone," Tommy and Astella glanced at each other silently before looking at Leon who was too interested in his story and the caviar to notice that neither of them cared about his story, "All of a sudden I saw a dog, and it was eating it," Astella choked on her water and turned away, covering her mouth with a napkin, "Sorry, Mrs Shelby," Leon said.

"It's alright... Since having children... Things that wouldn't affect me... Well, now they do," Astella said.

"Need to go outside for some air?" Tommy asked as he turned his body to his wife.

"I'm fine, darling," Astella cleared her throat and looked at Leon, "Please, continue," Astella said, wishing he wouldn't.

"They said the British had taken pity on us, and we were taken aboard HMS Marlborough. I immediately kissed the steel deck, my lips froze to it," Astella and Tommy were back to glancing at each other, "And then, of course, I thanked God," Leon gestured above them, "And your King for saving us," Leon gestured to Tommy, "Though since then, he has done nothing but humiliate me," Leon said as he continued eating.

"Who? God or the King?" Tommy asked.

"Sometimes both, Mr Shelby," He wiped his mouth with his napkin, "Mmm, so, you met my niece already?" Astella glanced at Tommy, "Tatiana. Are you in love with her yet, hmm?" Leon stood up and continued to get more caviar from the middle of the table, "You would be wise not to love Russian women, you know," Tommy handed Astella a cigarette which as gladly took, "Ah, better not speak of Russian women," Tommy placed a cigarette in his mouth, "Mmm... That is the worse thing about being here," Leon lit Astella's cigarette and she smiled at him gently as her thanks to him, "Russian women, they know how to hold it and most important, they know exactly when to let it go," Leon leaned over the table and handed Tommy his lighter, "Your cock, I mean. English women, they do not know so much. You know?" Leon said.

"I don't know, I think I hold my husband's pretty well... He withers a lot of the time," Astella said bluntly as Tommy glanced at her.

Leon laughed, "I like you Astella... Can I call you Astella?" Leon said.

"Of course," Astella said and smoked her cigarette.

"You could learn lots from my niece. The things she could teach you, would have your husband begging for release and you wouldn't even work up a sweat unlike your man," Astella inhaled her cigarette deeply and Tommy glanced between Leon and Astella a few times, "I'll pass on your details," Leon and Tommy looked at each other for a few moments, "Did he die well, the spy?" Leon said.

"He begged for his life," Tommy said.

"I heard you had your brother do it," Tommy smoked his cigarette as he stayed silent, "So you trust your family, like me, like us, Mr and Mrs Shelby," Leon said.

"Let's talk about trust then, shall we? You are not a direct relation to the Romanovs, you are Georgian," Leon's grip on his glass tightened and it shattered in his hand, both Tommy and Astella looked at his hand as they smoked and Leon lifted his hand then wrapped it in his napkin, "And the palace where you live in Hampton Court, is, in fact, a grace and favour house donated to you, rent-free by the British Crown. The maitre d' here, tells me that you are in some debt. Both here and other places, I imagine. See, I've been given ten, but I've been promised forty. Already, I have had to have a man killed, that sort of work does not come cheap. Do you understand?" Tommy said.

Leon and Tommy looked at each other before Leon stood up, he picked up his seat and walked over to Tommy, placing the chair down and sat down, looking at Tommy who had his head turned slightly in the man's direction while Astella smoked the remainder of her cigarette, "Let me tell you something, Mr Shelby. Before we boarded the ship, my niece sewed 16 diamonds into her velvet dress, and also she had two sapphires in her intimate places," Leon took out a sapphire which Tommy looked at, "My wife managed two sapphires and five diamonds," Leon offered Tommy the sapphire, "This is already for the killing of the spy and a down payment on future services," Leon said.

Tommy nodded a few times and he leaned back in his seat, "Now, tell me, where do you keep these things? In a bank?" Tommy asked and smoked his cigarette.

"How could we please poverty around London society if we used banks, Mr Shelby?" Leon said.

Tommy nodded again and leaned closer to Leon slightly, "Well, you should know... Hatton Gardens is not safe," Tommy said.

"That's why we have our own treasury," Leon said.

"Very well, I shall have my people check its veracity," Tommy said as he took the sapphire and pocketed it in his inside blazer pocket.

Leon looked at him and Tommy went to pick up his cigarette again but Leon grabbed his wrist by his covered hand, "Before the revolution began, we were soft and weak. We made a compromise. But let me tell you. We will never be soft and weak again. Do you understand?" Tommy stayed silent as Astella watched them, "Good day, Mr and Mrs Shelby," Leon said, he released Tommy and leaned back.

Tommy collected his cigarette packet and stood up with Astella then they both walked out of the door.

Later, Tommy and Astella walked towards Tommy's office at the Shelby Company, "If I see caviar again I might be sick," Astella commented as they passed Michael's office.

"Sure that's the only reason?" Tommy asked as they heard someone quickly shuffling through Michaels' office and they both stopped walking, they looked at each other before going back to Michael's office.

"Care to introduce us, Michael?" Astella asked.

"This is Charlotte Murray, her father makes cars," Michael said.

They looked at Charlotte who offered to shake their hands but neither of them made the same gesture, "I really enjoyed your wedding, Mr and Mrs Shelby," Charlotte said.

"You were at the wedding?" Astella asked.

"Yes... I'm your cousin," Charlotte said.

"Obviously not on the side I like," Astella said, bluntly.

Michael cleared his throat, "Polly said that you should call her. There's been some trouble," Michael said.

"What trouble?" Tommy asked as they looked at him.

Michael shrugged, "I'm guessing it's stuff she doesn't like to tell me about," Michael said.

"Nice to meet you," Tommy and Astella said to Charlotte before walking out.

"Why is Polly calling about trouble... Didn't you put Angela in charge so Daniel would watch and learn?" Astella asked.

"I did... My guess is... Angela's lost her temper," Tommy looked at her, "The temper she shares with you?" Tommy asked.

"So did you?" Tommy looked confused, "Fall in love with her?" Astella asked.

Tommy scoffed, "No," He said.

At the Shelby's household, Polly and Angela were sat at the table, Arthur was pacing behind them as Natasha was sat on the couch with Daniel, Oscar and Shane. John and Finn walked in and they all looked at John, "Alright, Finn, thanks for coming. Fuck off," Arthur said as Astella, Edward and Tommy walked in from the betting shop.

"Finn, you can stay," Tommy said and the youngest brother turned around and walked with them, then Tommy leaned against the archway.

Astella looked at one of her best friends, "Sit down, John. Daniel, please go upstairs," Astella said.

"But-," Daniel began to say.

"Don't argue with your mother," Daniel walked out of the room and John hadn't sat down, "Sit down," Tommy said and John sat down in the remaining chair.

"Is this everyone, today?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah," Astella said and Natasha nodded.

"John, you cut Angel Changretta. Even though Arthur told you to apologise," Tommy said.

"Mhm," John hummed.

"Angela and Polly told you to compromise," Tommy said.

"Mhm," John hummed.

"You chose not to listen to Mr Apologise or Mrs and Miss Compromise. And now Astella and I have got an Italian walking around in our backyard saying he's going to kill my brother. So what do we do, John, do we apologise or do we compromise?" Tommy asked.

John didn't answer, "Oh, it was just something John said as a joke," Arthur said.

Everybody but John looked at Arthur, "Yeah, but he's your brother as well, Arthur," Tommy said.

"Yeah. I know I didn't want to start a war over something John said without meaning it," Arthur said.

"Stell, fucking talk to him," Tommy said.

Astella cleared his throat, "We are grateful for that Arthur, darling, we really are. And yes, we didn't and don't want a war. So, should he apologise in Italian or in English?" Astella asked.

"She's been around Tom too long," Natasha muttered as the family looked at Astella.

"Or should we ask them which fucking language they prefer? Before apparently, the language of..." Astella grabbed Tommy's cap and John's face then threatened to cut him, "Cutting doesn't fucking work!" Astella snapped.

"It's Lizzie!" John raised his voice with slightly wide eyes.

"Ah, yes... Sweet, fucking, Lizzie," Astella handed Tommy back his cap then backhanded John's cheek, "When we leave someone in charge, we expect you to listen to them," Astella said.

"You both said while this business was going on in London, you wanted peace at home," Polly said.

"Peace only works if both parties listen to the fucking rules!" Astella said as she kept her eyes on John.

"The only way to guarantee peace," Astella walked over to Tommy, "Is by making the prospect of war seem hopeless," Arthur looked to the side, "If you apologise once, you do it again and again and again," Tommy gestured to a wall, "Like taking bricks out of the wall of your fucking house," Tommy looked at Arthur, "Do you want to bring the house down, Arthur?" Arthur grunted as his response turned his body from his family, "If you're soft on rebellion, it'll grow," Tommy said.

"Bloody 'soft on rebellion'," Arthur said as he stood up.

"You did the right thing, John," Astella looked at Tommy in disbelief, "Don't look at me like that," Astella scoffed and looked away as Edward held out a glass of whiskey to her which she took, "Now, we go on the offensive," Tommy walked towards the table, "We take two of the Changretta pubs, and we take them tonight. That's it," Tommy said.

"Oh! Right. For Christ's sake, why?" Polly asked.

"I'm with Pol," Natasha said.

"Same," Angela said.

Astella drank her drink, "Me three!" Astella said as Tommy was walking away.

"Eh?!" Tommy said as he turned to them.

"Why?!" The four women asked.

"Why?! Because we fucking can!" Tommy walked towards them, "Because we fucking can and if we can, we do! And if we lift our heel off their necks now, they'll just come at us!" Everyone looked at Tommy, "Remember these are the bastards that wanted Danny Whizz-Bang dead," Astella and Natasha looked down as Tommy eyed his older brother, "You're getting soft, brother. Soft and weak," Astella glanced at Tommy, "Save the Bible for Sundays, eh? Like your sister and sister-in-law," Arthur didn't respond, "Finn? Astella, Angela, Daniel and I need to get to Hockley and the home. It's been a long day," Tommy said and held his hand out to Astella.

Astella and Angela looked at Tommy, Astella took hold of his hand as Angela stood up and walked over to them. Angela and Finn walked out of the room and then the betting shop as Tommy kept his eyes on Arthur, "You take the Wrexham, you take the Five Bells," Arthur turned his back on Tommy, facing the mantelpiece as Polly picked up a book, "You get them signed over to us in the morning. You make sure the coppers stay away," Tommy went to start walking but stopped, "Don't use the fucking phones, alright? There's someone listening," Tommy said.

"Daniel, come on!" Astella called out and Daniel came running downstairs and he, Astella and Tommy left.

Arthur turned to the remaining family, "Well done," Arthur said and walked out as Oscar and Shane stood up and walked out without a word.

Natasha and Edward glanced at each other as Polly read the book and began slurping her tea as she stared at John who soon gave her his attention.

"Bravo, Johnny-Boy. Bravo," Natasha said and stood up and left with Edward.

At night at the Arrow House, Astella, Tommy, Daniel and Angela returned home and Angela and Daniel headed straight upstairs. Tommy sighed as he saw Astella heading towards his office, "And where are you going?" Tommy asked.

Grace walked out of the office, "Hello," Grace said.

"Hello," Astella said and the two hugged each other.

"Sorry, I couldn't make it to the wedding... I thought it be best with Polly and Natasha," Grace said.

"You weren't invited because of that reason," Astella smiled, "Is it done?" Astella asked.

"Is what done?" Tommy asked.

"Ignore him," Astella said.

"No, don't ignore me," Tommy said.

Grace chuckled, "You two will never change," Grace said.

"Beauty of over ten years knowing someone... So?" Astella said as they walked into Tommy's office and Astella closed the door in Tommy's face.

"Come, see... I need your approval of course," Grace said as they walked to the door.

"Of course," Astella said and followed her.

Grace handed her a few letters and Astella skimmed them, "You sure you won't be told off for enlisting my help?" Grace asked.

"Please, if I feared getting told off, I wouldn't test Tommy every day," Astella said.

Grace chuckled, "I guess... Oh! I have something for you," Grace said.

"Oh?" Astella said.

Grace walked over to her bag, took out a box, walked back to Astella and handed it to her, "Here you go," Grace said.

"Just me?" Astella asked as she put the letters down and took the box.

"You're easier to shop for... Plus, it's a thank you," Grace said.

Astella sighed and opened the box to diamond earrings, "Gosh, they're lovely... Thank you, Grace," Astella said.

"Angela's pearls and you're diamonds," Astella looked at Grace, "Mary confirmed it, she's lovely," Grace said.

"She is, isn't she?" Astella said with a smile.

"So, how did I do?" Grace asked.

"Perfectly... Thank you, for your help. I might be tempted to hire you as an events planner if these are the results," Astella said.

"Actually using my skills for something other than bait," Grace said.

"Sweetheart, everyone's bait, it's just if they're stupid enough to go in unarmed," Astella said and winked at her causing them both to chuckle.

"I should head up... I need a soak... Is there anything else you need?" Grace asked.

"No, thank you. I've got it from here. Everything's perfect, go on up. I'll see you in the morning," Astella said.

"Thank you for letting me stay here," Grace said.

"It's not like we're close to the Ritz or anything," Astella said and the two women walked out of the off.

"Goodnight, Tommy," Grace said and continued walking.

"Goodnight..." Tommy looked at Astella, "I'm not questioning your friendships, but what the hell?" Tommy asked.

"Question mine and I'll question yours," Astella countered.

"Fair enough," Tommy noticed her smiling, "What?" Tommy said.

"Sit down," Tommy cleared his throat and sat down on the couch as Astella chuckled softly as she walked closer to him, "Guess," Astella said.

Tommy smiled slightly at her excited attitude, which he hadn't seen for a while, "Guess what?" Tommy asked.

Astella looked at him and got down on her knees as they looked at each other then she opened the letter in her hands, "He said yes," Astella said as she held the letter out to him.

"Who?" Tommy asked.

"The leader of the Birmingham City Council is going to attend the dinner," Tommy took the letter, "I had Grace be here for the responses and to organise," Tommy clicked his tongue slightly as he realised why she was happy, "Everyone has said yes. Everyone," Astella said.

"Ah," Tommy said and cleared his throat.

"Grace had to keep changing the catering," Tommy placed the letter on the coffee table, "Should've seen your desk... Which I'll get in order before the morning, so you don't have my mess on it... Wish they'd finish painting my office, soon," Astella snapped her fingers, "Actually... Honey..." Astella took hold of his hands as he looked at her, "I need your office again, tomorrow... Please, I need to write back to them," Astella said.

"Oh, what are you writing for? I bought you a typewriter," Tommy said.

"Yeah... But I use a typewriter at work and... I don't know... Responses handwritten is more personal in my opinion, it's not proper," Astella said.

"Oh, forgive me," Tommy said with a small smile.

Astella chuckled and shuffled on her knees between his legs and rested her arms on his thighs, "What is it?" Astella asked.

"I haven't seen you like this since... Your eighteen birthday. You weren't like this for our wedding," Tommy said.

"Because you wouldn't let me plan it except my dress," Astella tapped his thighs and turned to the table, picked up the blueprints, unfolded them and laid them out on the table, "Grace collected the plans of what they plan to do with the grounds of the house. Look," Astella pointed to an area, "There'll be an area for the children to play. Look," Astella said as she glanced at her husband.

"Mhm," Tommy said.

"And the Birmingham Charity Commission have agreed to set aside their three rotten floorboards upstairs and grant us the license within a month," Astella turned to her husband, sat on her knee and leaned in then they kissed, "You're not listening to me," Astella said.

"Yes, I am. I am," Tommy said as he stroked her cheek.

"So what did I say?" Astella asked.

"Grace collected the plans. Area for the children. Birmingham Charity Commission agreed to set aside the rotten floorboards and grant us the license within a month... I'm intrigued how you know all this from ten minutes in there with Grace," Tommy said.

"I asked her to write me a report for quickness," Tommy chuckled and nodded, "Do you think I'm becoming obsessed?" Astella asked as Tommy continued stroking her cheek.

"Yes," Tommy answered.

Astella smirked, "Should I apologise for questioning you in front of my in-laws like a good little wife?" Astella asked.

"No," Tommy answered.

"Like it when I challenge you?" Astella asked.

"Yes," Tommy replied.

Astella chuckled and inhaled deeply as she rested her arms back on his legs, "Do we need to talk about the meetings?" Astella asked.

"No... Not tonight," Tommy smiled at her, "Sit facing away from me and close your eyes," Tommy said.

"Why?" Astella asked.

"Close your eyes," Tommy repeated.

Astella leaned in and they kissed a few times, "Okay," Astella said and she turned around, sitting on her butt, stretching her legs and she closed her eyes.

Tommy took out a necklace from his pocket and leaned over holding the blue sapphire on a chain in front of her, "Alright, you can open 'em," Tommy said.

Astella opened her eyes, "You put it on a necklace?" Astella asked.

Tommy placed it around her neck, "I did," Tommy leaned closer with his face beside hers, "You can wear it to the foundation dinner," Tommy said and kissed her cheek and neck.

Astella chuckled softly, "Don't you think it's a bit much for a charity dinner?" Astella asked.

"Astella," Tommy wrapped his arms around her as she leaned into him, "This is fucking Birmingham," Astella laughed, "'Good taste', is for people who can't afford sapphires," Tommy said.

Astella chuckled softly, and turned around, getting up and pushing him down on the couch, "Oh, Mr Shelby," Astella said then they kissed passionately.

"By the way," Astella hummed looking at her husband as he tucked some hair behind her ear as she sat on his lap, "You don't need to learn anything from Tatiana," Tommy said.

"I don't wanna... Sounded like I was gonna get attacked," Astella said.

"But you may have to..." Tommy said.

"I know, but it'll be on my terms," Astella sat up and pulled her husband with her, "But right now... I wanna have my husband withering," Tommy chuckled as Astella pushed off his jacket, "Because his wife is hungry," Astella whispered.

"Is she?" Astella hummed nodding as Tommy wrapped his arms around her waist, "Oh, well, we can't have that now can we?" Tommy said as he turned them around and she chuckled softly as he started killing her neck and lifting up her dress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.6K 44
At the age of 19, finn shelby is the baby of the family. But not for long. As a face from the past comes back to haunt him and brings with her a litt...
150K 4.4K 65
On a train arrives a young woman. She's naive, she's kind, she's everything the city begs her not to be. When she meets Thomas Shelby, he is unlike a...
2K 43 14
Olive Shelby spends her whole life following the orders of her older brothers. The day of her brother John's funeral, she makes a decision of her own...
148K 3.8K 31
As kids, they'd been convinced they'd hate each other forever. But when Bryce's life began to fall apart at the seams, Tommy was always trying to pie...