Moonlight Desires

By changjins_baby

After Changbin and Hyunjin escape their old pack, they fled to Osaka Japan where they start their new life. A... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1- pt. 1
Chapter 1. pt. 2
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt. 2
Chapter 5 pt. 3
Chapter 5 pt. 4
Chapter 6: "Regrets and Mistakes"
Chapter 7: "TEARS OF GOLD"
Chapter 8: "Forgiveness and Second Chances"
Chapter 9: "Mom Duties"
Chapter 10: "Felix's Happy Day"
Chapter 11: "Getting Closer"
Chapter 12: Traumas
VERY IMPORTANT A/N:
Chapter 13: "Apologies"
Chapter 14: "Felix's Story"
Chapter 15: "Curiosity Killed The Cat"
Chapter 16: "Romantic Get Away" pt.1
Chapter 16: "Romantic Get Away" pt. 2
Chapter 16: "Romantic Get Away" pt. 3
Chapter 17: "Birthday Surprise"
Chapter 18: "About Time"
Chapter 19: "Innie's problem"
Chapter 19: "Innie's Problem pt.2"
Chapter 20: "Strange Happenings"
Chapter 21: "Wedding Planning" pt.1
Chapter 21: "Wedding Planning" pt. 2
Chapter 21: "Wedding Planning" pt. 3
Chapter 22: "Threats"
Chapter 23: Missing
Chapter 24: Asking for help
Chapter 25: Unexpected Trade
Before Update
Chapter 26: Family Reunion
Chapter 26: Family Reunion pt 2
Chapter 27: Save Me
Chapter 28: Fight for you pt.1
Chapter 28: Fight for you pt. 2
Chapter 29: "Family? oh please 🙄"
Chapter 30: Funeral
Chapter 31: Moving On
Chapter 32: Invitation
Chapter 33: Wedding Day
Chapter 34: Birth
Chapter 35: Family
Thank you!!
*New Story*
Bonus #1: Minlix Mating
Bonus #2: Chansung Pregnancy
Bonus #3: Seungin Proposal 💍
Hi!
Bonus #4: Minlix Pregnancy
Hehe...
Help Me Choose
Hola
Major Editing!!
Random Ideas

Chapter 12: "Traumas" pt. 2

217 10 0
By changjins_baby

A/N: So I started writing the sad chapter I warned ya'll about, until I realized I kind of left ya'll in a weird cliffhanger on the last chapter. So I had to write a whole ass second part to that chapter to connect everything and then post the sad one. The sad chapter is actually a really long chapter so I might have to split it up into two parts idk yet. Any way continue on. 

______________________

Panic and run. That was all Felix could do right now. He didn't know where he was heading but he kept running. At one point he noticed he had crossed the pack boarder and was in another pack's territory, but he didn't care. He just needed his space.

He saw a cave like the one Jisung and Hyunjin found him in many years ago. He went inside and shifted back into his human form. He sat in a corner and pulled his knees up to his chest and just cried. He kept crying.

After everything he had gone through this day had to fuck it up for him. If you're wondering why this day is so bad, it's because it's the "anniversary" of his assault. Yes. He was raped. He was abused. His old pack hated him for some reason.

He knew that Chan didn't mean to hit him. He just got in the way and the alpha didn't see him. It's just that it brings back horrible memories and today makes it worse.

Just thinking about Chan's guilt makes him feel even guiltier for running away. He feels like a burden for worrying his pack. For not being worthy of being Minho's mate. For everything. He feels like how he felt in Thornhill. Thornhill was the name of his pack. (A/N: just randomly came to mind so I used it as the pack's name)

He remembers all the abuse, all the comments and worse of all, how his parents sold him to pay off a loan they had made. With all those thoughts coming to his head he looked to the side. He found a rock. It was shar enough to cut so without thinking he cut himself. As he cut, he only thought bad things. One for being worthless. One for running away. One for not being the ideal mate. One for being raped. And he kept cutting.

________________________ 

Back at the house everyone was panicking and worried. Most of all Hyunjin was pissed.

"What the hell was that?! What has gotten into both of you! Do you really think this is how you resolve your conflict?" the angry luna asked as his mate tried to calm him down.

"He started it" Minho and Chan both said and glared at each other.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO STARTED IT. I'M ENDING IT!" the luna yelled. He was pissed but he was mostly concerned for Felix. He knew they had to find him before nightfall.

"What started the argument?" asked Changbin

Chan and Minho both stayed silent. Neither daring to speak knowing the head alpha and luna would be even more angry if they knew the reason.

Feeling Hyunjin's glare, Seungmin decided to speak up. "They were just talking about random stuff until they started talking about Felix and Jisung's heats. Chan started talking about what he and Jisung did, and after asked Minho what he and Felix did. When he said they didn't go all the way Chan started teasing him about it in a playful way but Minho didn't like it. And it sorta escalated to what happened now" the beta said.

Shaking his head Hyunjin spoke "So all this started because of that? You mean to tell me this petty argument started because of a simple conversation. A conversation you shouldn't even be having without both your mate's consent. Weren't you taught that disclosing information about your mate's heat without their consent is disrespectful?".

"Guys, that's private information that you just don't talk about, unless everyone involved agrees to. You don't see or hear me disclosing information about Hyunjin's heat or my rut. And if I do share something is because we're both comfortable with you knowing. I don't know about you, but if I were Felix and Jisung I'd be very upset at you both for talking about it and for this petty argument" Changbin said.

Both alphas sighed and apologized to the luna. "Oh, it's not me you need to apologize to. It's your mates and most importantly Felix. We need to find him now" the luna said walking towards the door with Jeongin and Seungmin following him. 

________________________ 

Felix kept crying in the cave after he cut himself. He felt exhausted and cold. His fingers and toes felt numb. The blood loss was making him weak. His fast breathing and anxiety only increased. Giving in to his exhaustion he passed out on the cave's floor.

After a while three wolves were doing a perimeter run. They had sensed someone crossing their boarder but noticed it wasn't a threat. They decided it was best o search, it could be an enemy or someone needing help.

Approaching the cave one wolf decided to go in and check it. Once inside he saw a small body laying down naked and after getting closer he noticed a familiar face. "Hyung, there's someone in the cave! He's from Skz pack! He has tearstains on his face a long with a forming bruise, he's cold and he's naked. There's also blood!" the wolf linked his alpha. (A/N: yay!!! More chracters! My staytiny heart!!)

The other two wolves went inside the cave to help. "Let's take him back to ours. I'll inform luna so he can get stuff ready" the head alpha from Ateez Pack, Hongjoong said.

"Darling, we've found the intruder. It's Felix from Stray Kids. Tell Yunho and Mingi to inform them. He's in bad condition. He's passed out, has a bruise on his face, cuts on his legs and arms. They look self-inflicted. He's got a weak pulse, he's hypothermic and naked. I guess he shifted while running" the alpha linked his mate as they made their way towards the house.

At the Ateez House, Seonghwa was patiently waiting for his mate, San and Jongho to return from their run. After sensing someone crossing their boarder, they headed out leaving him in the house with the three other omegas and Mingi just in case.

Just as he sat down on the sofa, he heard his mates voice telling him what they had discovered. "Yunho, Mingi go to Stray Kids territory and tell them one of their omegas, Felix, was found by Hongjoong, San and Jongho. Get them to come as soon as possible. Wooyoung and Yeosang, help me prepare a bed in the guest room. Get a medical kit and warm blankets. Get a spare set of clothing for him as well" the luna said. Everyone got up to do what they had to.

After a short amount of time Hongjoong, San and Jongho arrived with a still unconscious and naked Felix. They made their way to the guest room where Yeosang and Wooyoung were waiting. "Put him on the bed gently," said the omega.

He laid a soft blanket on the youngers waist to cover him up and began to clean the cuts on his arms while Yeosang cleaned the ones on his feet. Wooyoung went to the kitchen to make some hot tea for the omega to warm him up.

After cleaning up his cuts, Seonghwa grabbed a special cream and put it on them to help them heal and wrapped them up in bandages. He put a special ointment on the bruise as well. He was the healer in the pack, so he knew what to do.

With the help of Yeosang they managed to get him dressed in one of Seonghwa's oversized shirts. They wrapped him up in more blankets and waited for the stray kids pack to arrive.

 After about four hours, at nighfall, Felix started to wake up. He noticed he was warm and has clothes on. He also noticed the bandages on both his arms and thighs. He panicked knowing he wasn't home. Se frantically sat up.

"Hey, hey, calm down Felix. You're at our house. Hongjoong, San and Jongho found you. They brought you back here" Seonghwa spoke gently. The omega visibly relaxed and looked at the male.

"T-th-ank y-you" Felix said.

The Ateez luna smiled and gently spoke "Felix, we need to know, did anyone hurt you? A Stray kids enemy or an unknown wolf?"

"N-no. I-I ran f-fro-om h-home" the omega spoke.

"Did something happen? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I should warn you we sent Yunho and Mingi to inform your pack that you're here" Seonghwa said.

At this the omegas eyes widened, and he spoke "D-don't let them come. I-I do-don't want them to come y-yet".

He nodded and linked Yunho and Mingi "Have you reached Stray Kids territory?"

"No, we're about two minutes away, why?" Yunho asked as he and Mingi ran.

"Stop, come back to the house. Felix doesn't want them to come yet and with his state I think it's best we let him rest before they come" Seonghwa said.

"Luna are you sure? They could get mad at us for not telling them" Mingi answered.

"Hongjoong and I will handle that. Don't worry about it, just come back" Seonghwa replied.

With that Mingi and Yunho made their way back to Ateez house. They all knew Stray Kids could get mad at them for not informing them, but right now all that mattered was Felix. They needed to make sure he was ok.

"I've linked Mingi and Yunho. They were close to your pack territory, but I've asked them to come back" Seonghwa told Felix. The omega sighed and relaxed.

"Felix, I might be intruding and I'm sorry if I am, but did they hurt you? You sounded anxious when we told you we'd inform them you're here" Hongjoong said.

"N-no, well n-not intentionally that is. Today is just a b-bad day for me a-and there was an a-argument involving Ch-Chan and M-Mi-Minho. Things e-escalated and Ch-Chan accidentally h-hit m-me. I-I had a panic attack episode and I-I g-guess I re-relapsed." the omega spoke.

"Huh, well that explains the bruise and cuts. I've put ointment on it to help it start healing" Seonghwa said softly. He felt sorry for the boy. From what Hyunjin's told him he knew the younger one used to be very suicidal and looking at him now he can only imagine what would've happened if his packmates didn't find him on time.

By that time Wooyoung had made his way back to the room. "Here, I've made you some tea with Seonghwa hyung's special herbs. It should help with the pain and swelling of the bruise and cuts"

"It's already late. We'll leave you to rest and in the morning we can talk more. Have a good night Felix" Seonghwa said.

After that everyone went out of the room to leave him rest.

Once outside of the room Yunho spoke "Luna, are we going to tell them? They're our friends and I don't want anything bad to happen. I'm sure they're looking for him".

"Hongjoong and I are actually going to meet them now. We're going to explain it ourselves and hope for the best" Seonghwa said making his way towards the door with his mate. "Mingi, Yunho you're in charge until we come back. Don't disturb our guest, he needs all the rest he can get. If anything happens don't forget to link us."

They stepped out of the house and grabbed a small bag with clothes to wear once they got to Stray Kids territory. The shifted and started to run towards their house.

After about an hour of running they got there. They quickly changed by the lake and made their way to the door of the Stray Kids house.

Insidethe house everyone was worried. Minho had his head on his hands blaming himselffor everything. Chang felt extremely guilty while Jisung was comforting him. 

Seungmin was sitting on the couch with Jeongin and Hyunjin was pacing back while Changbin tried to calm him down.

"Baby calm down. We'll find him" Changbin said to his mate trying to get him to sit down.

"Bin, how could I calm down? My baby is out there alone, cold and upset. I need to find him" Hyunjin said trying not to cry. He really felt like his child was missing. He felt incomplete.

"We are going to find him. But you're staying here with Jisung, Chan and Minho. Seungmin and Jeongin will come with me to search" Changbin said.

"Like hell I am. I'm going with you, that's my mate!" Minho argued.

"I want to go as well. If he's injured or in danger, you'll need two alphas with you" Chan said.

"You're staying back. Both of you. As much as I hate to say it, you're the reason we're in this mess in the first place. I don't want him seeing you and then running away again" Changbin said firmly.

Both alphas sighed and nodded knowing he was right. "Bin, bring him back please" Hyunjin said with tearful eyes. Changbin nodded and as Hyunjin hugged him.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Hyunjin pushed off Changbin and ran to the door hoping it was Felix. To his dismay but surprise it was Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

"Hello guys what brings you here? Come in" Hyunjin asked trying to sound happy.

As the couple went inside the house Seonghwa spoke "The same thing that's got you on edge, Felix".

At the mention of the omegas name everyone perked up. "What do you mean? Did you see him? Is he ok? Did he come with you?" Minho asked.

"Can we talk?" Seonghwa asked. They all nodded and Hyunjin pointed them to the living room where they all sat down.

Hongjoong took his mates hand in his before speaking "We saw him. Jongho San and I when we did our perimeter run. We sensed someone crossed our boarder and we went to check"

"Where is he then?" Hyunjin asked with tears in his eyes. "Is he ok?"

It was Seonghwa's turn to speak "When they found him, he was in a cave. He was naked and hypothermic. He was also unconscious. It looked like he had cut himself on both arms and legs. He had excessive blood loss. His pulse was low. They managed to get him back to our house. I cleaned his wounds with Yeosang and patched up his wounds. I also made sure the bruise on his face would swell. He woke up about four to five hours later. At first, he was panicked but after calming him down and explaining how we found him we gave him some tea for the pain and hypothermia. We told him we'd inform you that he was with us, but he basically begged us not to. He said he wasn't ready for you to see him like that. We told him we wouldn't say anything, but I knew we had to. He's currently at our house in a guest room resting" Seonghwa finished.

After hearing about Felix's condition Minho burst into tears sobbing. He could only blame himself for what happened. He didn't even consider it to be Chan's fault as well. He thought it was all him.

 Everyone was in shock from what Seonghwa had said. Hyunjin as the luna made his way to Minho and hugged him. Both crying. Meanwhile Chan felt guiltier. He couldn't help but blame himself as well. It's his fault Felix relapsed. Jisung knowing his mate blamed himself hugged him and comforted him. Seungmin and Jeongin hugged each other while Changbin was gathering his thoughts.

"Thank you for saving him and taking care of him. I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't gotten there in time" Changbin spoke.

"No problem. I do have to tell you something else. A you know I'm both the luna and healer of our pack. I gave Wooyoung a special herb concoction for Felix's tea. It's a very strong one that will put him to sleep for almost a whole day. That way he can properly rest. The bad thing is I don't suggest you move him. He's still unstable. I'd recommend you leave him at our house until tomorrow" Seonghwa said.

"I agree with him hyung. Healing potions sometimes have side effects but only the person who made the potion can reverse them. If we were to bring him here and he got worse or something else happened, I can't do anything" Seungmin said, as he was the healer of the pack.

Changbin looked at his mate who nodded and spoke "If it's alright with you I think it's best as you said for him to stay there tonight. If you don't mind tho, we'd like to be there first thing in the morning for when he wakes up"

"Of course, you can come over. I'm not sure how long he'll sleep, but it'll be a while until he wakes up. You're more than welcomed in our house" Seonghwa gently spoke.

"Thank you Seonghwa" Hyunjin spoke.

"You don't have to thank me. It's the mother instinct in us lunas. I'm sure if it were one of mine, you'd do the same for them" Seonghwa spoke.

Hyunjin nodded.

"It's late so we'll be heading back to our home. You're welcomed to come at any hour. See you guys tomorrow" Hongjoong spoke and with that they made their way outside before shifting and heading to their house.

The Stray Kids sighed and had hope that everything would be ok tomorrow. Even though they knew the chances of that happening were very slim.

_____________________ 

 A/N: Super extra mega long chapter for you guys, 2,694 words to be exact. I've been writing and editing for four hours to get this one out today. I hope you like it. Tomorrow's chapter is going to be long as well, but I'm thinking of splitting it in to two parts to not make it super long like this one. Bye Fairies!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 943 15
Every day was filled with anxiety and the need to walk on eggshells in her own home. Y/N never even wanted him as her mate, he was chosen for her des...
5K 308 31
Hyunjin and Changbin were a happy couple. Until the day Hyunjin's father found out and forced them to break up. Chan decides to take a heartbroken Ch...
113K 7K 65
AU Zombie Apocalypse In a world where zombies are around, Jisung and Minho follow the same path. Through hatred and love, will they end up finding th...
18.1K 533 13
They fall in love, but what happens when they're too immature? -omegaverse -potential smut -Mpreg