Capturing a Moment (Rosé x Fe...

By LittleRed11204

Y/n is a freelance photographer based in New York City. For someone who is realistically their own boss, she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three [M]
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six [M]
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three [M]
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Five

2.7K 144 33
By LittleRed11204

Y/n's POV

"Dispatch got you two."

Dispatch got us, they fucking got us.

Those words kept repeating over and over in my head, each time getting louder and more annoying. Rosie was in a state of shock as I just pressed the button on my phone to end the call with Somi because we need time to process how our lives will change.

I just sat down on the floor and put my head in my hands because I didn't know what else to do or how to react. We are so secretive, so careful to make sure this wouldn't happen. We always wore masks and kept a low profile.

I felt Rosie wrap her arms around me as she held me tighter than I ever knew possible. Tears welled up in my eyes and I silently cried while she held me. I obviously held her too and I heard her start to cry as well. There was nothing that could've prepared us for this moment. Last night we had such a lovely time, and now who knows about the future that isn't set in stone.

"I knew this would happen at some point, I just wanted it to be later." Rosie said in between cries as my heart broke hearing her voice quivering as she spoke.

I wanted to so badly tell her that everything would be okay, but I would be lying. There's no way we can determine the outcome of this situation. Dispatch apparently put out an article about us and I don't want to know how the internet is reacting. But at the same time I do want to know because wanting to hear people's opinions about us can maybe help me.

I'll just look at the nice ones later.

"I'll be here, I'll be here with you." I told her with total confidence because there's no place I'd rather be right now. She just cried harder at my words and I raked my fingers through her hair as she let it all out.

I don't know how long we stayed together on her bedroom floor crying, but I ended up laying down and she ended up on top of me. My arms were around her waist and both our eyes couldn't produce any more tears.

"Should we wash our faces because I feel like we both now look like shit." I asked her as I heard a small laugh, making me scream happily inside. I want to make her laugh at this moment because I know she has so much more going on in her head than me.

I didn't let her get up by herself because I wanted to hold her in my arms for longer. I got us both off the floor and she clung onto me like a koala. I flipped on the light and we both groaned lightly at the brightness. Our eyes adjusted and I cringed at how fucking horrible I looked in the mirror. Rosie gasped at her reflection and wiggled out of my grasp to get closer to the mirror.

"Jesus christ we both look horrible."

"That we do. How about we take a shower together instead of just washing our faces?" She pondered the idea and nodded her head. She lifted my shirt off of me and I did the same to her. Once we were both naked, we turned the water on and thankfully it was already warm, so we got in right away.

Except this shower was filled with unspoken words. This shower was us just craving intimacy that two lovers want in hard times. Our fingers caressed each other's skin and we both just wanted to physically feel the other person. We both had this fear that the other would leave, so we needed to reassure ourselves that the other person was still there.

"I love you." I told her as the water cascaded down both our bodies. She reached up and cupped my cheek,

"I love you too." Both of us leaned in to kiss, our lips meeting in the middle. The kiss was one of longing, one of a million emotions. We poured out heart and soul into this single kiss; we gave it everything we got. It was like this was our last kiss, except we would make sure it wasn't.

Rosie turned off the water when we parted and we both got out, wrapping ourselves up in towels and going to her bedroom to get some clothes on since there's no way we are going back to bed. It was funny how without speaking a word, I went to her dresser and she went to my luggage for clothes. I got out sweats and a hoodie and she got the same out of mine.

I held my hand out for her as I wanted to make us some breakfast. I wanted to ignore the outside world for just a little longer. She gladly took my hand in hers and allowed me to lead her to the kitchen. Hank was on his bed still asleep, but he slowly woke up when Rosie let go of my hand to pet him. His little tail wagged and I smiled seeing the love of my life and the dog that was basically my second son (the first being Apollo) interact with one another.

"What would you like, love?" I called out to her as I looked over everything she had in her fridge. I can tell she went grocery shopping yesterday because it was stocked.

"Whatever you'd like to make." She answered back from the living room as I then pulled out some ingredients for some crepes with different toppings. I had some strawberries, bananas, sweet cream cheese, peaches, chocolate drizzle, and some mixed berries with cream. I got out a medium frying pan and then a bowl out for the mix.

I poured everything I needed in the bowl and whisked it up until the batter was good. I turned the heat on for the stove and poured some batter onto the pan. I waited patiently for it to be ready to flip and I moved my attention over to Rosie in the living room to pass the time. I furrowed my eyebrows as she was standing in front of the large window wall, looking down.

"Rosie?" I asked her as she was just silent. I quickly turned the heat off and jogged over next to her side as I decided to see what she was looking at. I gasped as maybe 12 different trucks for news stations were parked just outside the private area of the apartment complex. And there were easily over 300 people as well.

I guess word spreads fast even before sunrise.

"Fuck." I muttered as my eyes continued to scan the ground below us. I knew Rosie's mind was going haywire right now, so I took her hand in mine and gently tugged her away from the windows. Her eyes left the people below and found my eyes. I led her into the kitchen and tapped the counter, wanting her to hop up onto it. She did just that and I pecked her lips, "let's have some breakfast, okay?"

"Okay." I gave her the best smile I could as my mind was also preoccupied with what the fuck is going to happen in the next like 24 hours. I went back to cooking the crepes and I prepared all the different toppings for us. I felt Rosie's eyes on me the whole time, but that just added a layer of comfort for me.

I plated our food and she didn't want to leave the kitchen, so we both stayed here. I fed her a few forkfuls here and there and she did the same to me. We were giggling and enjoying this time with each other, pretending that our relationship wasn't just leaked to the whole fucking planet.

But the sound of a phone buzzing interrupted our moment. It was Rosie's and I could tell she was terrified of the call. The contact name was in Korean, but since I've learned a lot, I knew it said 'head of YG'. Her whole body stiffened and I reached for her hand as she answered the call.

She spoke in Korean obviously, and I was able to pick apart a few things that she was saying. I figured out that she has to go to the company building at 2pm for an emergency meeting. The reality of that made my stomach drop because Rosie has told me on numerous occasions how the staff there can be.

Rosie ended the call with a look of dread in her eyes. I didn't need her to tell me she needed to be comforted because I was already wrapping her up in a hug.

"What do you think they're going to do?" She asked me with a small voice. In all honesty, my mind went to the worst thing imaginable: us breaking up and her somehow getting kicked out of Blackpink.

"I don't know, babe." I responded as I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Can you come with me?" My eyes went wide at that request. If I even stepped foot outside of this apartment complex, my head would be on a stake by either the YG staff or fans that now want me dead.

"You know that would be a death sentence for me, right?" I said with a small chuckle, hoping to lighten up the somber mood somehow. But I didn't get the desired reaction from her, I only got silence. That broke my heart as I knew her mind was overthinking so much right now.

"I think we both need to get information to everyone that has called and texted us in the past hour and a half. So how about you first go to the girls and get their feelings about everything while I make a million calls to the I think now 218 missed calls from over 20 people."

"Okay. I'll text the girls and I'll be back in an hour." Rosie reluctantly said as I made sure to kiss her lips before I let her get down from the counter. Even though she wanted to still be all sad and depressed, a small smile broke out on her lips after I kissed her.

She texted the girls and was soon heading out the door to Jisoo's place where they decided to meet. I then took a deep breath and dialed my mother's number as I braced myself for what she would have to say. It didn't even get through one ring before she picked up.

"Y/n y/l/n! What is this news about you and this Rosé from Blackpink?!" She somewhat yelled through the phone. I sensed that she was angry because of this, but she was also interested.

"Haha, funny story. You know how I told you I had a girlfriend, Rosie? Yeah that's her; Rosé of Blackpink. That's why I could never get a time to bring her home with me during the summer vacation because she was busy. We've been together for five months and now the whole world knows about us, which was the last thing we wanted." I explained to her as she sat in silence for a few moments,

"So she's the one you always talk so highly and fondly about?"

"Yes she is."

"And does she treat you right?" My mom asks me as I grinned, realizing she doesn't care that I'm dating her.

"She treats me wonderfully. And I treat her the same. I love her."

"So what are you two going to do about this whole mess?"

"Well she has a meeting with her company at 2pm, so they're obviously going to talk about this. South Korea isn't as accepting as other countries in the world for LGBTQIA+ people, so they're probably going to talk about how I'm 'ruining her image'."

"That's bullshit, excuse my language dear. But some damn company should not dictate who loves who because you can't control those emotions and feelings. And who cares if they're accepting or not, love her no matter what." My mom said wisely as I reflected on her words.

"I agree with the whole company thing, but this is what she signed up for when she was younger. Even if we didn't care about how South Korea isn't accepting, there are still so many hurdles for us in the world."

"And it's your job to not let those get to you. Also may not be the time to say this, but the photos that were taken of you two are very adorable, even though you can barely tell it's you two. I knew it was you right away with a random jacket and your blue beanie. I can't believe you still have that thing." My mom said with a chuckle.

"Of course I still have it. And I haven't gotten a chance to look at the pictures yet because I haven't gone on social media yet."

"Oh I didn't see it on social media, it was on the local news for obvious reasons." I groaned,

"Great, now everyone at home knows about this too. I completely forgot about that."

"It'll be okay, sweetie. I'll tell your father everything and you just focus on right now, okay? I love you."

"Love you too mom. I'll talk to you later." I hung up and sighed as that was just one conversation down out of god knows how many more. I looked to see who called me the most and of course, without a doubt, it was Somi with a whopping 102 missed calls before I picked up earlier this morning. I clicked her name and she also picked up right away,

"FILL ME IN, WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!" Somi shouted at me through the phone, making my ear hurt.

"Rosie is over at Jisoo's place speaking with the girls and I'm still in her apartment making calls to everyone."

"How are you two handling it?" She asked me more calmly this time, now sensing how stressed I am about the situation.

"Better than I thought we would. Obviously when I hung up earlier, we both cried our hearts out while holding each other. But then we took a shower together and just savored being close with one another. I cooked us breakfast and we saw the massive amount of people outside of the apartment complex." I explained to her as she hummed,

"So what is YG going to do about this whole thing?"

"I don't know. Rosie is going to the building for a meeting at 2pm, so I guess we'll find out then. They obviously have to put some sort of statement out, and I know they most likely do not want to confirm Rosie's relationship with me. Who knows what that would do to the company."

"I'm so sorry you two got outed like this. Have you seen the article yet?" Somi asked as I sighed,

"No, I was going to after I called you. I have to see it sooner or later."

"I think you should see it now. I'll get going but please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything. I love you, idiot."

"I'll make sure to call you if I need anything. Love ya too, Somi."

I hung up and just sat in silence for a little while with Hank sitting next to me on the couch. I decided just to metaphorically rip the bandaid off in one motion and pulled up Dispatch's website.

There, plastered in big bold letters was 'Blackpink's Rosé in secret relationship with photographer!'. I saw the two photos they used and the first was one from last night. It was when my arm was around her shoulders when we were sitting on the bench. Then another one from when she was in New York with the girls for their comeback. I had gotten us a private table in the back of a restaurant, but somehow photos of us were taken. I pondered to myself why they decided to release an article now if they had this information months ago.

I clicked the article itself and started to read it quietly to myself.

Blackpink's main vocalist Rosé is in a secret relationship with unknown photographer y/n y/l/n. The two have been seen together on multiple occasions over months being touchy and flirty with one another.

The couple are both women, which is odd. Not much is known about the sexuality of the idol, but people are assuming that she is bisexual. This is a bold move for the vocalist as being with someone of the same sex is a disgrace to our society.

I stopped reading after that last line. I was too frustrated with the words Dispatch was saying about her to continue. The things they are saying about dating the same gender and how that's apparently 'odd' is disgusting. Love is love, but apparently these close minded dipshits don't understand that.

I clicked off of the article and braced myself for what Twitter will offer. As soon as I opened the app, my timeline was filled with pictures of Rosie and I. Obviously there were probably more pictures of the two of us in the article, but I didn't get that far. I also noticed that my notifications were maxed out, but I didn't bother looking at those right now. I went over to see the worldwide trends and I couldn't believe how many people were talking about us.

I'm the span of just over 2 hours, there have been over 3.2 million tweets using #RoséBlackpinkdating. That hashtag was trending #1 of course, and the rest of the hashtags in the top 6 were also about us. One was #whoisy/n, another being #iknewit.

I went to the first hashtag and saw so many other news outlets posting about it. Dispatch's tweet announcement of the whole thing was over 700k likes and 203,491 retweets. There were so many fan pages for Rosé and Blackpink talking about everything. They didn't know what to say because the news was so sudden and so shocking.

My eyes first saw some tweets that fully supported us, making me smile for the first time in a good 10 minutes. They talked about how if Rosé is happy, then that is all they want. They also talked about how in love she looked in a certain photo. I saw the photo and it was her looking over at me and you could tell she was smiling widely with how her eyes turned into little crescent moons.

But of course with love, there comes hate. People called Rosie absolutely disgusting for dating someone of the same sex. People called her a disgrace to society. People wanted her to be kicked out of Blackpink immediately because she's apparently ruining the girls' image.

Then there were tweets hating me. Everyone obviously didn't know who I was, so they said I was just using Rosie for clout and fame. They said I was a gold digger and was corrupting her innocent mind. I got too many death threats to count and so many homophobic comments and slurs thrown my way. I knew my DMs would be filled with more death threats, so I mentally told myself not to even go near that button. I also saw a good amount of pictures showing people outside of my apartment building back in New York, which was absolutely terrifying.

One thing I wish I didn't know was Korean. I could read those tweets and almost all of those were hate ones since being gay here still isn't as accepted as it should be. I felt tears start to fall down my cheeks as I continued to read those comments said about us. Rosie doesn't deserve any of this hate just because she's in love, this is bullshit.

"Y/n, I'm back– baby why are you crying?" Rosie said as she unlocked the door and entered her apartment. I wiped away my tears and looked over at her, my eyes definitely bloodshot,

"This is a time where I wish I didn't understand Korean." I mumbled to her as I threw my phone to the side and curled up in a ball on the couch and cried. I didn't cry for me, I cried for her.

"No, no baby." She whispered as she rushed over to me and wrapped her arms around me. My body shook a little from how hard I was crying. I didn't expect all those hateful comments to get to me this much, but here we are.

"They– they're saying so many– mean things about you." I said in between cries as she just squeezed me tighter.

"I don't care, I don't care what they're saying." She told me as I could hear a waver in her voice, telling me that she's now getting emotional. I moved a bit in her arms so I was looking at her face, staring into her brown eyes,

"But you shouldn't get all this hate because you're dating me. You don't deserve it or the death threats. It's all because of me." Her eyes went wide with what I said,

"No, it's not your fault! Don't ever think that! It's no one's fault and that's final." She said sternly to me as I just sniffled,

"Still, I feel so bad. I basically just ruined your whole music career that you've spent years working for. All in one new article."

"You didn't ruin anything, I promise you that." Rosie answered as she moved her left hand away from my back and now placed it on my cheek to wipe tears away. I felt my lip quiver and she just kept her eyes on me, "I love you, y/n, so much."

"I love you too, Roseanne."

"Let's just stay on the couch, me and you." She suggested as I nodded my head. She leaned back on the couch so she was now laying down and she gently pulled me on top of her. She spread her legs for me so I could comfortably lay in between them. Her fingers found my hair and she played with a few strands to calm me down.

"What did the girls say?" I asked her as I just listened to her heartbeat.

"They are shocked that Dispatch put out an article. They said if we need anything to tell them immediately because they all care about us. Also that Jennie is ready to beat up people if need be." I smiled a little hearing that. Jennie has always been the most protective of me and our relationship. She feels like the older sister I never had.

"I would like to see her beat an old man up." I said as Rosie laughed; her body vibrated with it and hearing her laugh was music to my ears.

"Let's nap until the inevitable 2pm, okay?" Rosie whispered as she placed a kiss on top of my neck. I nodded against her chest and closed my eyes, waiting for sleep to take over.

~~~~~

"Baby, wake up." Rosie said softly as I felt her fingers were under my shirt and drawing designs on my skin.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes you do because I want to kiss you goodbye before I go argue with a bunch of rich men." She giggled slightly as I cracked my eyes open. I was still laying in between her legs and I tilted my head up so I could see her face. She gave me a light smile and tapped my back while tugging my waist gently, telling me to scoot up a little.

I did just that and she leaned in to give me a kiss. I allowed her and our lips moved in perfect time. Love was pouring out of the kiss and I could tell she was trying to convey that everything will be alright through it.

"I love you." She said against my lips when we broke the kiss. My eyes fluttered open and I nodded my head at her,

"I love you too. Now let's not stall anymore about the meeting because I would like you to be on time." I told her as she nibbled her bottom lip,

"I'm nervous."

"I know, but I'll be here waiting for you when you come back, I promise." I also told her that I'm going to completely turn off my phone so I don't get tempted to go on it when she's gone.

"Okay, I'll get going then." Rosie announced as I got off of her and allowed her to get up. A text made her phone ding and it was from one of her managers, telling her to go out the back entrance to the van. She sighed and went over to get her shoes, coat, and mask on.

She looked back at me once more before blowing me a kiss and walking out the door, leaving me alone in her apartment.

Please, everything go well.

—————
sooo how was the chapter after the inevitable? next chapter is going to be a shit ton of arguing, so be ready for that lol. obv the dispatch news wasn't shocking because hello, obv it was gonna be the thing that ruins the relationship lol. need some drama and dispatch is right there. anyway, hopefully u guys enjoyed reading and ill see u guys in the next one, LOVE U <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.5K 34
The touring life. One that people desire and want for themselves. Blackpink is embarking on a world tour for their new album Born Pink and have multi...
1.1M 29.8K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
85.1K 4.5K 26
Park Roseanne or Park Chaeyoung ❥ The girl who thinks that life is unfair, that life sucks, that life's a bitch. I mean, who wouldn't think about thi...
326K 10K 33
You, an ordinary person, meet Rosé by accident, completely unaware of who she is - and she prefers it that way. But she can't keep her secret forever...