𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️

7.4K 378 68
By Cool_Asterisk

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers peacepataka and Whdgirurh  💕 💕

Thank You So Much for your precious comments and votes.

Abhimanyu was watching her silently and thinking about the four months, how much time flew away yet she didn't gain consciousness but his thinking didn't last long. He soon saw a movement, Adhyaa abruptly opened her eyes whispering 'Eno'.

Adhyaa was sleeping for a very long time. She did listen to everyone when she was awake. Skip the part when she was genuinely sleeping meant her brain.

She was half sleeping and half awake. She was having a dream. A dream of her best friend, her soul sister, Inaya. Inaya and Adhyaa were sitting near the tree in Heaven Park. The same park where they made a lot of memories.

"How's your life?"

"How are you?"

Both said at the same time. They both chuckled. "Prix.... You are lucky to have such a caring and lovely family. Even a caring boyfriend" Inaya smirked mentioning the word 'Boyfriend'

"Hawww..... Eno, I don't have any 'boyfriend'" Adhyaa replied immediately. Her cheeks flushed when she heard the word 'boyfriend'. She knew whom she was talking about yet she refused.

"Oh... Then what about Abhimanyu" Inaya asked her with a knowing glint. They both knew what Abhimanyu meant to Adhyaa yet Adhyaa didn't agree.

"Wh..at what about him? He is just my best friend. That's all, nothing more."

"Nothing more......."

"Nothing more...."

"Nothing more?"

"Okay okay I agreed, I like him."

"Only like...... Not love." Inaya asked her with a smirk settled on her face.

After some time, she said, "You know, Prix. I couldn't fight but you can. I didn't save myself but you can. You are stronger. I know I broke the promise but Priya, you have to live..........for yourself, for your family, for your Abhimanyu........ Yes your Abhimanyu..... Don't you feel it Priya. For once look at his eyes, his eyes will tell you everything. Look even now he is calling you....." Inaya told her. Adhyaa saw Abhimanyu reaching them with a Pizza in his hand.

This is the same time when Abhimanyu said, "Captain you know, this pizza is too tasty to resist. Tsk, my bad you nowadays stayed on this damn bed closing your eyes enjoying your beauty sleep. Yaar it's too much I miss our fight, our Tom and Jerry relation, our friendship, our lo....."

"But he didn't mention he loves me" Adhyaa told her, trying to make herself right and Inaya wrong.

"Priya, believe me he does love you. And you yourself confirm it. I didn't even for a second say the word 'Love' but you did. Please..... Please wake up for him, for your family,................for M..E." Inaya tried to explain her his love.

"Eno, please stay with me. I don't want to go anywhere. Please just stay with me. I want you to be with me by my side." Adhyaa was vulnerable to even think about her exit from her life.

"Gudiya........ I will. I'll be there for you with you, seeing you from your behind. Maybe will came in another form. But for that you have to wake up, Gudiya. You have to. You remember I wanted to do many things in my life." Inaya tried to explain her point of you. As previously mentioned she was the calm one. She handled every situation very calmly and made Adhyaa to think about the situation with other point of view too. Adhyaa nodded remembering the days when they shared their dreams to one another.

"Just for those dreams, wake up. And don't worry we will meet again. We shall meet." Inaya told Adhyaa and slowly slowly disappeared from there. She called her to come there again but she disappeared with a happy smile on her face. Now she was alone, alone on the bench where for the first time she let her parents speak to her, where she cried for her every miseries.

This is the time when she suddenly opened her eyes and whispered 'Eno'.

Abhimanyu was quick enough to call the doctor and nurse. He went out and called the nurse and also informed her to call the doctor. In the party they invited the doctor too, Dr. Sanjeev, as he was a friend of Adwet and also in case of such emergencies. Abhimanyu went towards her bed and sat beside her and held her hand and said, "Captain, look at me. Look, I am here." He told her. She didn't say anything, she just looked at Abhimanyu and thought about what Inaya was saying. True to her words, she did see the love in his eyes for her. His eyes did tell everything. She thought about him from their first meeting to the day when he came with her brother to rescue her but why? Why did he came there even if he knew that his life would be in danger. She knew she was dumb in this section to comprehend what were these feelings. She was unromantic or as she considered herself.

The doctor already came and checked while she was concentrating on his face, especially his eyes. But his eyes were on the doctor's movement. He suddenly looked at her sensing her gaze on him and she averted her gaze from him and looked at the doctor.

"Everything is fine. Now, how are you feeling Ms. Adhyaa?" Asked the doctor, Sanjeev. Adwet, her cousins, her parents and her whole family along with Kashish's, Abhimanyu's and Ishaan's family came there.

Adhyaa tried to say something but no words came out of her mouth. Seeing her struggle, Dr. Sanjeev asked, "Okay, look here and move your head at my questions in yes and no, okay."

Adhyaa nodded her head. "Okay, so answer me, are you feeling any kind of pain in your throat?" Dr. Sanjeev again asked her. He knew after sleeping for a long time, she would suffer such difficulties. Adhyaa shook her head in no.

"Okay, are you feeling some itchiness in your throat? Some irritation." Adhyaa nodded at this question. She was feeling a little bit of itchiness which refrained her to utter any word.

"Okay, nothing to worry about. Sister, bring the liquid I told you yesterday to bring." Sanjeev asked the nurse to bring the required medicine to him.

"Now Ms. Adhyaa, drink this, you'll feel comfortable and the itchiness will be reduced a little......... Now try to speak." Adhyaa drank the tasteless yucky substance while making a lot of faces. Everyone saw this and chuckled seeing her funny reactions.

She tried to say and the words came out of her mouth like a whisper. Her voice is a little bit heavy, due to her thick tongue which took a time to again gain his easiness in saying any other sentence.

"Princess, how are you feeling? You are okay, right?" Adwet asked her while sitting next to her. Adhyaa nodded in response and smiled.

"Then..... I'll take my leave. And Ms. Adhyaa, take your medicines on time." Sanjeev advised her and took his leave. Divyansh went to drop him till the gate and since it was around midnight the party was also over.

Yamini and Aditya too came forward and Yamini sat beside her in the place of Abhimanyu. He left the place seeing Yamini coming there. Yamini with shimmering eyes said, "Lado, you know you scared us."

Adhyaa glanced at her and said sorry. Yamini caressed her head and Aditya kissed her forehead. Adhyaa looked around, she was confused not to see Abhigyaan and Pragya. So, she asked, "Pragya bhabhi?"

Aman called her. Pragya came there with slow steps because of her 5-month baby bump. Adhyaa gasped seeing her like this. She knew that Pragya was pregnant but it's the first time she was seeing any woman in this state. Her face lightened up and she immediately strengthened up and while doing that she hissed in pain. "Ahh.."

"Are you okay?" Abhimanyu instantly asked her about her pain.

Adhyaa narrowed her eyes at him and said, "Haan bilkul theek hu.... dikhta nhi hai kitni chot lagi thi toh dard toh hoga hi na..... Ahh[Yes, I'm all right... don't you see how much I was hurt, it shall pain na........]"

"You are weak but you do have energy to fight." Abhimanyu asked amusingly because his girl is full of energy even after waking up after 4 months.

"Well, a moment ago someone was eager to fight with me. Now what happened to him." Adhyaa came back with a teasing tone. She remembered what he told her in her unconscious state.

Abhimanyu didn't say anything after that. He sealed his lips in a straight line. Reyansh on the other hand whispered, "These two are extraordinary. Their day never ends without a fight." Divyansh replied back, "A day!! , Inka khana na pache, if they didn't fight within an hour. [Their food won't be digested]"

Pragya came near Adhyaa, Adhyaa looked at her like a kid who was given his favourite chocolate. She placed her hand on Pragya's baby bump and said with a full blown smile, "Hi... Champ."

At the same time, the kid inside her mother's womb kicked. Adhyaa looked at Pragya and vice versa. Adhyaa said, "He..... He kicked."

Everyone alerted and smiled seeing how much the baby was attached to its Aunt.

"Wese kahan hai yeh Kroor Singh. Aao samne.. [By the way, Where is this Kroor Singh? come in front]" Adhyaa said in a bossy tone. Abhigyaan didn't come in front of her because last time she clearly told him not to talk to her. He came inside and stood far away.

"Won't you meet your sister?" Adhyaa asked her sweetly. Seeing her like that, Abhigyaan came forward and engulfed her in his arms and started crying. He detached from her and said, "Bahut bada gadha hu main, for even thinking like that. [I'm a big ass]"

"No...... No, tum gadhe nhi ho tum toh gober ho. [No, no, you are not a donkey, you are a cow dung.]" Abhigyaan and everyone laughed listening to her reply. He replied in between his laughter, "Yes, I am that."

"Look, Kroor Singh he is not gonna be your boy and bhabhi not yours boy. He is going to be 'Boi's Boy', right champ." Adhyaa told both of them. Many a times Pragya used to complain about her brother, Abhigyaan, who always fight with her on the kid whose it going to be. And here the kid chose it's boi. It's the best scene.

"Look, he said yes." Adhyaa again said getting a kick from her champ. It's the scene for others to see. Both Abhigyaan and Pragya made a crying face but after some time smiled seeing their most lovely and favourite person happy and talking to the unborn baby.

Everyone was happy beyond their limits. The light of their family is returned.

Adhyaa after a while said, "By the way, congratulations Bhai and ...... Oye bander..... Congratulations to you too." The deal which was cancelled by them (kidnappers) was not cancelled. Abhimanyu knew both of the dealers personally, so he just acted along with Adwet that the deal was off. But in reality the deal wasn't off. Adwet smiled and side hugged his sister.

"What the........, You know no-one ever wished me like this. That's the first. At Least you should congratulate me nicely or humanely. What's this bander.[Monkey]" Abhimanyu stopped himself saying cursed words before his family.  But was flabbergasted at the way of her wishing.

"Well, thank me for that and by the way it's okay for you to call me 'Jungli Billi' every now and then and when I told you 'Bander'. You started making fudge......" Adhyaa recalled every time when he called her 'Jungli Billi' just to wake her up. But it seemed like he was now going to have a hard time.

Adhyaa wasn't completed. She again started, "One second, Bhai, Bro and Rudi beat him from my side....... Papa, you know, he used to eat chocolate ice-cream, chocolate moss, black forest cake, pasta, Pau Bhaji, Chhole Bhature, Dosa Sambhar, and what not in my room. In front of me.."

Abhimanyu's eyes almost fell from its socket. He knew that now he was gone. Adhyaa won't be going to stop. She will by hook or by crook take her revenge. He regretted eating all those things in the first place. That time he just wanted to wake her up. Now it seemed like he committed a crime.

He looked at Adhyaa and she was damn serious about the beating. So Abhimanyu said while stuttering, "Adi, Dev, Rey, Rudi, look I did that only to help her. I didn't do that to tease her. Adi, you are my best friend na. You'll believe me....... Right?"

Adhyaa looked at them and after some time started laughing hysterically. Everyone bursted into loads of laughter. After that nurse came there and made Adhyaa do some exercise. Adhyaa stopped Abhigyaan and told him to bring his step sister home and now he was not going to oppose it. She wanted to see her, meet her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO, MY LOVELY READERS ❤️❤️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

How the chapter? (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Rate it

✰✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰

Stay tuned to know further.

Thank You So Much for your love and precious time that you are giving to my story.

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Will meet you in the next episode.

Till then,
Take care, be safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total words - 2270
Date- 09/03/2022
Edited- 28/06/2022

Author
Scintillio16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 166 13
Some oneshots of Peter going on fleid trip I'll take requests Because, I'm not good at coming up with stories ._. Slow updates
595K 23.5K 43
The Randhawa's , one of the most powerful and influential family of the country. They ruled Madhavgarh and are known for their ruthlessness, shrewdn...
12.1K 490 13
Anupama Joshi has lost everything; The Shah Family and her Anuj and Choti. But before she decides to commit suicide, Kavya comes and gives a child to...
309K 812 10
Finding out my boyfriends secret fantasies, and living them.