My Target Queen

By I_am_in_fandoms5051

He looked me dead in the eyes, "lay down and rest." I felt fine though. Why do I have to rest? His tentacles... More

chapter 1: assignment
chapter 3: silence
Chapter 4: Bedtime?
chapter 5: office
Chapter 6: the hug
chapter 7: hot room
Chapter 8: his room?
chapter 9: goop
chapter 10: the fight..
chapter 11: dust...
chapter 12: cameras...
Chapter 13: Color
chapter 14: pictures..
Chapter 15: tears
chapter 16: warmth
chapter 17: dusts warm hug.
chapter 18: that asshole..
chapter 19: my room....
chapter 20: ((cant think of a good nameπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ))
chapter 21 ((no more titles past this point because im lazy and brain dead))
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
end-..?

chapter 2: glasses

959 25 19
By I_am_in_fandoms5051

After about an hour boss was already half way done with his paper work. I was quite the whole time, not really much if a surprise, I was the quite one of the group.

I was on the last few pages of the book when boss turned around and looked at me, "killer... Go get me some water" His cold voice sent chills down my spine.

I looked through his glasses, they fogged up with each breath. "Okay sir. " I say, getting up. Boss already turned back around.

I placed the book down, walking out of the library.

The hall was cold, I liked it.

I was walking to the kitchen to see horror biting an arm, I ignore it, entering the kitchen.

Walking to the cabinet I heard some crunching sounds.

I opened the cabinet, and grabbed a clear glass. I walked to the sink, turning on the water. The sound of the water hitting the metal sounded like the nice sound of rain on the castle walls. I smiled at the thought, filling the cup up with water.

_________________________________________

I turned off the water, walking back out of the kitchen, horror was asleep with a small bit of the bone still in his mouth. I sighed, wondering back to the library. The windows were dark, only letting a bit of light into the corridors as I walked to the library.

I knocked on the door, "I have your water boss... " he let out an upset groan opening the door.

He glared at me with his cold eye, his glasses shimmered with the light behind him, "come in.. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 850 22
✰ 𝟯𝟱𝟬𝟬𝟬~ π˜„π—Όπ—Ώπ—±π˜€ | π—±π—Άπ˜€π—°π—Όπ—»π˜π—Άπ—»π˜‚π—²π—± | ❝ why do you hate me? ❞ β™‘ Killer is a troublemaker, through and through. Being a lazy skeleton...
24.6K 814 44
I DO NOT OWN THE COVER **TW** THIS X READER CONTAINS SEX, VIOLENCE, SELF-HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. IF ANY OF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE DO NOT CONT...
1.2K 41 6
To My Readers: This is NOT the updated version of this story. It's more of a cringy first draft, so if you want the newer version, it's coming out in...
355 0 19
"Ink sighed long, his back arched while he watched with a dull eye the field of echo flowers in front of him. He was desperate, desperate by his cons...