"It's Complicated" | Jungkook...

By VenTae_Fics

This is story of a young businessman who gets cheated on by his fiancee and the young lady who gets fired fro... More

Part 1
Part: 2
Part: 3
Part: 4
Part: 5
Part: 6
Part: 7
Part: 8
Part: 9
Part: 10
Part: 11
Part: 12
Part: 13
Part: 14
Part: 15
Part: 16
Part: 17
Part: 19
Part: 20
Part: 21
Part: 22
Part: 23
Part: 24
Last Part

Part: 18

14.3K 405 61
By VenTae_Fics

Jungkook: Then... Would you love me?

- Jungkook caresses your knuckles while he kisses you below your ear lobe. You felt chills as he warm fingertips traced around waist.

Y/N: I might...

- You said as you were feeling emotions too much. You sighed heavily and turned to him. You looked at him being completely shirtless. His abs being displayed. You looked at him.

Y/N: If that would have happened... I would have fallen for you...

- Jungkook chuckles. You smiled and asked.

Y/N: But why are you asking this all of sudden?

Jungkook: Curiosity.

- You frowned. Jungkook smiles and boops his nose with yours making you blush. His small action never fails to give you butterflies. You closed your eyes and said.

Y/N: Please don't do this to me.

- Jungkook frowns and says.

Jungkook: What do you mean baby?

- You looked at him and said.

Y/N: Why do you always make my heart race with your small actions?

- You finally said not being able to control yourself. Jungkook's eyes were widen at your confession.

Y/N: Do you even realise how this heart beats for you?

- You placed your hand on your chest. Jungkook was in utter disbelief. He is debating whether he is hearing things and dreaming or it is actually happening?

Jungkook: Y/N-ah...

Y/N: Everytime you touch me, say my name, look at me... it makes me feel magical... Please don't do this to me-

- He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you in the kiss, interrupting you from speaking further. You closed your eyes and responded to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer. The wet hairs of his touching your forehead. You felt him tilting his head, pulling you deeper into the kiss. His fingers caressed your jawline and cheek. Slowly biting on your lips, he takes his chance to insert his tongue. You gasped as his tongue touched yours.

Y/N: J-Jungkook...

- You tried to say but got failed as you let out a moan as he caressed your waist and lower back slowly moving towards your butt. The saliva almost covering your lips and lip smacking sound filling up in the room. You placed your hands on his bare chest making him groan. You smirked a little and caressed your fingertips around his shoulder and collarbones traveling down to his chest to the abs. He breathed out.

Jungkook: Baby...

- He slowly pulled away and looked at your swollen lips which were covered with saliva as well as his too. He brought his his thumb and caressed your lower lip making you look at him.

Jungkook: I want you.

- You froze at your place as his deep voice rings in your ears. He stares at your lips before looking back into your eyes asking for permission.

Y/N: Jungkook I really don't know if we...

- Jungkook smiles a little and backs away.

Jungkook: It's fine if you are feeling uncomfortable. After all we are just together for few months now...

- You shook your head and said.

Y/N: I-It's not that.

- Jungkook frowns. You walked to him and hold his hand and caressed the wedding finger you both share. You looked at him and said.

Y/N: I want you too.

- Jungkook's eyes sparkled up hearing upon your words.

Jungkook: D-Do you really mean it? I mean I don't want to force and rush things-

- Before he could complete the sentence you pecked him. You looked at him, before continuing to move your lips on his. You played with his soft hairs while he was processing but eventually he kissed you back. Your hands constantly touching his abs making him all weak. He then smacked your butt making you gasp and eyes widen.

Jungkook: Stop teasing me babygirl.

- He says against your lips while brushing them together. You rolled your eyes and said.

Y/N: Says the one who teases me all the time.

- Jungkook giggles against your lips making you do the same and attaching each other's forehead.

Jungkook: You are just too cute.

Y/N: Same goes to you.

- You were about to walk away but he holds your wrist making you look at him with huge smile.

Jungkook: Where are you going?

Y/N: To get ready.

Jungkook: Huh?

- You eyed to your top making Jungkook smirk.

Jungkook: There is no need.

- Your cheeks became crimson as his smirk grew even more. He suddenly carried you, making you instinctively wrap your legs around his waist. He looks into your eyes while your eyes widen.

Y/N: Jungkook what are you doing?

Jungkook: Shh.. let me make you feel the things which I always wanted to complete. If Jimin hadn't interrupted us during that session we would have been...

- Jungkook bites his lower lip, thinking about erotic scenarios going in his mind making your face all red. You hit his chest lightly and said.

Y/N: Gosh Jungkook-

Jungkook: You loved it! Don't deny.

Y/N: Who said?

Jungkook: You. You were moaning my name like you were enjoying too much.

Y/N: I-

- You felt his palm on your buttcheeks, supporting you with his strong arms. His biceps being in view while carrying you like you are cotton fluff ball. His fingers pressed against it, making you let out a moan. Jungkook smirked and said.

Jungkook: See can't even resist yourself being like this?

Y/N: Gosh you are teasing me way too much! Put me down!

- You whined but you got shut off as he smacked your ass again.

Jungkook: Now?

- He asks while raising his eyebrow. Your eyes being widen, lips parted in disbelief while his lustful eyes eyeing you making you feel some type of way.

Jungkook: Babygirl?

- The butterflies and feeling something down there was driving you insane. His eyes traveled down to your lips again. Your eyes instinctively went to his lips too. You leaned yourself, and softly started to kiss him while he closes his eyes to feel your soft lips moving on his before proceeding to kiss you back. His hands caressing your lower back while your hands caressing his cheeks and jaw. You felt him moving and throwing on the bed, making you break the kiss but within few microseconds he captured your lips making you immediately kiss back.

It was magical.

- You felt him interwining his hand with yours and accidentally that hand hit the switch of lights which were immediately dimmed down. Your arms resting on the soft bed while he is kissing you making you move back while not breaking the kiss until you reach the bed post. His hands went on your thigh. Your dress went up to your upper thigh making your legs almost expose. You felt his back traveling to your back, as his slowly zips down the zip of the dress. His fingertips brushed against your skin. You arched your back a little pressing your lips against his even more making him satisfy.

Jungkook: So desperate.

- He says between the kiss making you feel now butterflies almost having marathon. The tingly feeling building up. Slowly sliding down the sleeves of your dress, he breaks the kiss. He looks at you with his lustful eyes before attaching his lips to your neck. Softly kissing your neck it turned out more intense. You felt him removing your dress completely while sucking on your sweet spot making it impossible to not let out any noise.

Jungkook: Stop suppressing your moans.

- He whispers against your earlobe while proceeding to kiss under your lobe. You exhaled while letting out shaky moan feeling tension and frustration building up. Jungkook backs away and looks at the hickeys he made. His hands making their way to unclasp your bra. You suddenly felt the hot rush in your skin at way he looked at your cleavage. The red light coming from the lamp which was reflecting on his side profile made him look absolutely hot.

Jungkook: You are so beautiful.

- Slowly crawling up to his lap, you wrapped your arms around his neck, grind yourself against him making him put his nails around your hips and gripping on your hips. He moaned while throwing his head back at the sudden pleasure. He removes your bra complete and tosses it across the room. You both started to sweat as the things heated up even more. He grabbed one of your breast while you were rocking back and forth.

Y/N: Please.

- You moaned while grabbing his hair as he kisses your cleavage. You rolled your eyes back while arching your back. He suddenly pushes you back making you hit your back against the soft mattress.

Jungkook: You are driving me crazy.

- Before you can proceed he removes the underwear. You immediately closed your legs but then he puts his hands on thighs.

Jungkook: Baby?

- He looks at you with concern.

Jungkook: I can stop if you don't want to go further.

Y/N: N-No... It's my first time...

- Jungkook's eyes softened. He leaned to your forehead and kissed. You closed your eyes but then opened them again as Jungkook says.

Jungkook: I will not hurt you.

- You nodded. You smiled a little.

Y/N: I trust you...

- Jungkook smiles and then looks at your lips. He presses his finger on your cl!t and starts to rub it making you gasp. Slowly increasing the pace the pleasure dominates you, making you moan. He inserts his fingers inside you, making you arch your back at the sudden pain. You felt him kissing you to ease the pain which worked of course. He increased his pace making you grab his arm while moaning out his name and rolling your hips in order to feel the pleasure even more. You felt like knot in your lower abdomen. You hold him even more.

Y/N: I feel like...

- He pulled his fingers out making you whine in frustration.

Jungkook: Relax baby.

- He chuckled seeing you getting impatient. He hovered above you and said.

Jungkook: I'll be gentle as possible.

- He pecks your lips. You nodded as pushes himself in making you almost scream. He immediately pecked your lips till you feel comfortable. You nodded after few seconds, as he starts to move slowly. He grunts as your walls were clenching around him. You moaned out and indicated him to move faster. Slowly picking up the pace he groans making you feel even more wet. Your nails gripped on his back feeling euphoric and almost being hypnotize by his details. His hands caressing your inner thigh while falling into bubble of pleasure.

Jungkook: You feel so good.

- He moaned out while burying his face in crook of your neck. You were becoming moaning mess as his thrust became stronger. He kisses your shoulder and grips his hands on your waist. You again felt the same feeling. You were coming close. He was driving you insane. Moving hips in rhythm while falling into pleasure even more. This moment seemed so unreal.

Y/N: Jungkook-

- You moaned out while your toes curled at the immense feeling. Your back arched leaving no space between you both. He groans as your walls starts to clench around him even more  making him feel wave of pleasure. His movements became sloppy. He immediately brought his thumb over your clit again to make you feel like heaven. Rubbing it in every direction was making you feel like you are on cloud 9. Moaning his name constantly, while lips being parted while his hand over your breast, grabbing them.

Jungkook: You are so beautiful.

- He moaned out while admiring you. He felt like he is coming closer. Leaning to your lips, he kissed you. You moaned loudly this time as you felt your org@sm. Soon he came along with you too making him moan loudly before collapsing over you. Your eyes were closed while your were breathing heavily and same goes for him.

Jungkook: Thank you.

- He whispered. You chuckled weakly and hugged him almost cuddling making him giggle. You closed your eyes and felt yourself drifting to your dreamland while being into his arms. Jungkook smiled as he saw you slowly getting into deep sleep. He pecks your forehead and says.

Jungkook: I love you.

---

- Namjoon raises his eyebrows.

Namjoon: Are you sure she is trying to cheat on me? Triple timing?

- The guy nodded.

Namjoon: And what about the money?

- Jaehyun smirked as he leans across the table.

Jaehyun: Just leave things on me. I will handle it.

- Namjoon chuckled darkly and leaned his back against the chair. Jaehyun sighs while smiling.

Jaehyun: If I caught her red handed and get all of evidences. You know what to do.

Namjoon: But why are you helping me?

Jaehyun: That bitch is done now. I'm tired of her. She literally gives me headache. Here is your money I don't want a tag called gold digger like she have.

- Namjoon intertwines his palms and nods.

Namjoon: Alright. Deal.

- Jaehyun smiles widely and says.

Jaehyun: You won't be disappointed.

----

- Slowly fluttering your eyes, you opened them trying to adjust them. You looked beside you and saw your husband sleeping peacefully while hugging you like a koala. You smiled and caressed his cheeks.

Y/N: Good Morning Kook.

- As soon as you caressed his hairs, he pulls you into hug making you chuckle. You rested your chin on his shoulder and hugged him back.

Y/N: Look at you being a whole cuddly baby.

- You whispered into his ear while giggling as he looked like a giant baby. He whines in his sleep and snuggles his face into your neck making you feel ticklish.

Y/N: Come on you need to wake up.

- He tries to open his eyes but he was still sleep. He looks at you and smiles but his lips look like he is pouting. You couldn't help but to let out a small giggle as he looked so cute.

Jungkook: Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me feel so special. Thank you for everything.

- He says as he attaches his forehead with yours. You smiled and closed your eyes before saying.

Y/N: I should be more thankful. If it wasn't you I probably would have been so lost.

Jungkook: So am I. You comforted me when I was at my worst.

- He opens his eyes and looks into yours as you do the same. He smiles and leans into to give soft kisses on your face. You giggled as he wasn't stopping and making you feel ticklish.

Y/N: Come on Jungkook.

Jungkook: Okay fine this last.

- He finally kisses your lips. You immediately kissed him back while your smiles never leaving from lips.

Jungkook: Wanna take shower together?

Y/N: Jungkook!

- Jungkook laughs as he sees your reaction. Your cheeks becoming crimson red.

Jungkook: Just kidding babe! But I won't mind if you want it.

Y/N: Gosh! Just go and take shower by yourself.

- You pushed him while laughing. Jungkook smiles and says.

Jungkook: Fine Mrs. Jeon!

- Jungkook winks at you before making his way to take shower. You shook your head while smiling.

Y/N: Is he even real?

- You tried to get up but you fell on the floor making loud thud sound. Jungkook immediately gets out of the bathroom to see you sitting on floor while your face being blank.

Y/N: W-What...

- You were in disbelief and felt sudden pain in your lower abdomen. Jungkook immediately rushes to you and bend down to your level while looking at you with his concern eyes.

Jungkook: Are you okay? Was I too harsh last night? Are you in pain baby?

- You nodded while sighing.

Y/N: It hurts a little.

- Jungkook immediately carries you in bridal style making your eyes widen.

Jungkook: Let me help you. I will prepare hot tub.

Y/N: It's fine Kook I can-

Jungkook: Baby don't refuse or else I will carry you every where.

- You sighed in defeat and smiled at him.

Y/N: Fine. You are so stubborn.

- Jungkook scrunch his nose and smiles.

Jungkook: Of course.

---

Jiyeon: What?

- Jiyeon felt her hands trembling in fear.

Jiyeon: Namjoon got to know about it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597 36 23
Y/n: If i want i will kill you here right now Jk: woah...woah why are you behaving like mafia? A story between merciless mafia queen and a sweet, ki...
657 22 21
You are a normal girl with a normal life, on a Saturday night, you were having fun with yours friends and play truth and dare, you get a dare to text...
5.3K 254 16
Be ready for a fun, cute and romantic story of a simple yet cheerful girl and a cold and arrogant CEO How will their romance be? And who will fall f...
Detective By H

Fanfiction

414 10 8
She's the lipstick in a row of bullets. They take a piece of her work and say it's their own. Until... she finds a murder case that she gets too in...