Story Of Us || Yenyul Oneshots

By cyjyul

yenyul/yulyen oneshots, twoshots, triple shots and many shots for yenyul/yulyen nations out there! ⚠WARNING... More

Be Mine
At the Bar
The Mute Girl
Kang Hyeri
My Boss [part 1]
My Boss [end]
Birthday
Jealous
It's Start With A Fake Relationship
Lesson
Coward
My Boss [bonus chapter]
You Are Mine
Arrange Marriage
Stranger
Ex
Housemate
Our First Meet
Memory
Vending Machine
Bestfriend (?)
We Met On Our Wedding Day
Second Chance
Someday
Someday [end]
Library
Try
Backstreet (?)
We Met Again
Protect Her, Loving Her
Protect Her, Loving Her [end]
Stuck With You
Stuck With You [end]
Stay
Stay [part 2]
Stay [part 3]
Stay [end]
Stuck With You [bonus chapter]
Meet
Ex (Bonus Chapter)
Don't Go Anymore
Still Loving You
Mystery Girl
You Are The Only One
Blind Love
Mistake
It's Love
360°
약속한다 (Promise)
약속한다 (Promise) [end]
Crush
Dare
Bodyguard
Her
Someone New
Bodyguard [bonus chapter]
Chocolate Love
Cheating
Dear Inspector, I miss You
Strawberry Milk
My Hot CEO
Pepero Kiss
I've Finally Found You
The Paid Girlfriend
Accepted
Fate
Christmas Wish
Lecturer
About Us
Remember
Fight
Move On
My Hot Roommate
My Home
You & I
You & I [end]
Mine
Adopted Sister
Adopted Sister [end]
Babysitter
Babysitter [part 2]
Babysitter [end]
Divorce
Hot Wife
My Cousin's Girlfriend
Her Mysterious Face
Take Care
Obsession
Forbidden Love
With You
Fixed
A Promise
A Promise [Bonus Chapter]
Kiss
Sparkling Love

Blind Date

534 45 24
By cyjyul

"Yah Choi Yena!!" yelled a girl with medium black hair, Kim Chaewon made the girl with magenta hair named Choi Yena turn around.

Chaewon run to her and then she smack Yena's head made Yena yelped in pain. They stopped from walking. "Yah! What's wrong with you? Auch.." yelped Yena.

Chaewon rolled her eyes and then she look at Yena madly. "What's wrong with me? No! What's wrong with you, babe?! Goshhh you do it again in your blind date! Why did you run away from your blind date?!"

shouted Chaewon angrily. Who will not mad if many of her friends come to her and mad to her, telling that Yena run from their date?!

Yena pouted before she sighed heavily. "I already told you, Kim.. I don't want it.. Don't you understand?" ask Yena and Chaewon laugh sarcastically. "Why, Yena? Tell me why?" ask her back.

Yena stay silent for a while, made Chaewon laughed once again. "Why are you silent? I know the answer.. because of your ex right?" Yena look at Chaewon and Chaewon smirks.

"Yena.. Listen here! You and her.. already broke up 3 years ago.. You must move on and forget her.. You should start a new life without her.." said Chaewon gently as she held Yena's shoulder.

Yena quickly shook her head. "No.. Yes, we broke up.. But we have to! We also didn't want to broke up but we have to do it! We still love each other and she promise to me that she will comeback again."

"You always said the same words everyday, Yen! But where is she? Why she still didn't comeback to you?" asked Chaewon and Yena looked down. Her eyes was teary and she take a deep breath.

Seeing Yena was silent, made Chaewon sigh and then she squeaked. "Tomorrow, you will have a blind date as always. This time, she's my cousin. She already agree with this and you will meet her tomorrow morning at the usual cafe."

Yena raised her head up and look at Chaewon disbelief. "Chae.. I don't want it!" Chaewon shook her head in multiple times. "No, this time.. you better should not run and just stayed with your blind date. If not, I will kill you."

Yena sighed heavily and then she nodded. Chaewon smiled widely and then she patted Yena's shoulder. "Remember! Tomorrow at 8.30 am! I will go now!"

Yena nods again and Chaewon walked leaving her. Yena sigh again and then, she walked leaving the place.

THE next day, Yena woke up and she get a quick shower. After done showering, she wear her bathrobe and walk to her wardrobe.

She open the wardrobe and looking for her outfit. Then, she decided to just wearing a long trousers and black hoodie. Yena took the clothes and she wear the clothes.

After done brushing her hair and wear a cap, Yena walked out from her room and go downstairs. She lived alone, but sometimes Chaewon will come and make breakfast to her.

She walk leaving the house, not forget to lock her house. After that, Yena go to her car and get into the car. She start the engine and drove leaving the house.

After 10 minutes, Yena reach at the usual cafe. She get out from her car and lock the door. Then, Yena lean closer to the cafe.

She walked into the cafe and saw nobody was in the cafe except a girl with long black hair, the girl was texting someone in her phone.

Yena seems the girl was familiar but she shrugged it off. Slowly, Yena walk closer to her and clear her throat make the girl lift her head up.

"Yena?"

Yena was shocked seeing the girl. While the girl also shocked, she feel happy and scared at the same time. Yena still speechless, it was her ex.

"Y-Yuri.."

The girl, Yuri slowly smile to Yena awkwardly and Yena looked away. "Y-Yena.. let's sit first." say Yuri and Yena just obeying her. She sit down, in front of Yuri.

"H-How are you?" ask Yuri, staring to Yena deeply. Yena take a breath and then she looked at the table. "Good." answer her simply.

Yuri gulped, hearing Yena's cold voice made she felt more scared. "Y-Yena.." call Yuri and she gripped Yena's hand tight make Yena look at her.

"I miss you.. so much, Yena.." confess Yuri and tighten the gripped. Yena look at their hands and then she pulled out the grip slowly made Yuri was shocked.

"I will go now." reply Yena, she stood up and walked leaving Yuri who was dumbfounded. Yuri's tears fall down, rolling on her cheeks. "Y-Yena.."

"YENA!" called Chaewon as she walked into Yena's apartment and she saw Yena was watching tv alone. Yena look at Chaewon and she sighed. "What?" ask her.

Chaewon gritted her teeth and walk closer to Yena. She take the remote control and close the tv made Yena was upset. "Yah! I'm watching the movie!" shouted her.

Chaewon sit beside Yena. "Why did you leave my cousin yesterday?" asked Chaewon. Yena rolled her eyes and then she squeaked. "Nothing."

Chaewon smirks. "Because she was your ex, am I right?" added Chaewon and Yena immediately looked at her bestfriend disbelief. How did she know?

Chaewon smiled seeing Yena's shocked expression. "She told me everything, Choi. She told me the reason you left her yesterday." answer Chaewon and Yena looked down.

"I honestly don't understand you, Choi.. Before this, you always said to me that you don't want this blind date because you still waited for her. But now, when she comeback.. Why did you act like this?"

asked Chaewon again. Yena still avoiding her eyes and she clear her throat. "I'm still shocked, okay.. She suddenly appeared in front of my eyes. Besides that, I felt mad to her because she had never contact me while she already promise to me."

Chaewon sigh and then she held Yena's shoulder. Yena look at her. "Meet her. Let her explain everything.. And then, you can decided what you gonna do. Please.."

Yena silent, she still looked at Chaewon and then, she left out a heavy sigh and nodded to the girl.

YURI play with her fingers and then she lift her head up, looking at Yena who sit beside her on the bench. That time, they was at the park and nobody was there.

"U-Umm.. s-so.. Why did you wanna meet me?" asked Yuri, breaking the awkward silence. Yena looked up and turn her head to Yuri. Their eyes meet.

Yuri immediately avoided her eyes and looked down. Yena could see she was nervous and still playing with her fingers. Slowly, she held Yuri's hands and gripped it tight.

Yuri who was startled and she quickly lift her head up. They look at each other. "How are you?" ask Yena and Yuri clear her throat. "I-I'm.. fine." answer her.

"Y-Yena.. I'm sorry.." Yuri stares at Yena deeply and her eyes was teary. Yena just looked at her and sighed then. "Sorry for what?" ask Yena, pretend as she don't know anything.

Yuri sighed heavily and then lowered her head. "I'm sorry.. for not contact with you in 3 years. I-I.. I really want to keep in touch with you.. b-but my parents didn't let me.. They don't like you.. I have to change my number and new phone. They also took my old phone and hide it from me.."

Yena was startled hearing that. She just know that Yuri's parents didn't like her. Yuri still lowered her head and she shook her head. "I-I'm sorry Yena.. I miss you so much.."

Yuri apologized and she hug Yena so tight, Yuri buried her face into Yena's neck. Yena sighed heavily and she slowly return the hugged and stroking Yuri's hair gently.

Yuri cry in her arms. "Shh.. it's okay Yuri ahh.. I'm okay.." reply Yena and she can feel Yuri shook her head in her arms. "N-No.. I can't accept t-the facts that they don't l-like you.. I hate them.. I-I wanna live with you f-forever.."

Yena bites her lips, she hold herself from crying. And then, Yena broke the hugged and held Yuri's face make they look at each other.

"Then.. If your parents don't like me, let's stayed away from each other. Okay? You must obeyed your parents." Yuri was shocked hearing that and she quickly shook her head aggressively.

"N-No! I don't want to stay away from you! I already meet you.. I won't let this chance go away.. Y-Yena please listen to me first.."

Yena smile before she stood up make their hands was seperate. "From now, let's pretend as we don't know each other. I don't want your parents hates me.. I will go now. Goodbye, Yul."

Yena flash Yuri a sad smile before she walk leaving Yuri who was speechless. "Yena!" Yena can hear Yuri was calling her, but she ignored the called and just walk.

****************************************************

Yuri's eyes was puffy and she twist the knob door. She walk into the house and closed the door. "Where did you go?" ask Mr. Jo made Yuri stopped after closing the door.

"Meeting with Yena." answer her and Mr. Jo was shocked. Mrs. Jo too. They look at each other and Yuri turn around. She walked to the stairs.

She saw Chaewon also was there, in front of her. "Yena? Your ex?" ask Mrs. Jo and Yuri nods. "I told you to not meeting her anymore!" yelled Mr. Jo and he stood up.

Yuri just silent and she didn't bother to turn to her parents. "Tell me, Yuri! Why did you meet her?!" ask Mr. Jo and Yuri gritted her teeth.

She turn around and look at her parents with her red eyes. "Why I meet her? I meet her because I miss her!! I miss my girlfriend so much! How could you guys do this to me?!"

"I told you that your mom and I don't like her!"

"But why?! Why did you guys don't like her?! Tell me why!"

Yuri's parents went silent. Chaewon slowly walked and standing beside Yuri. "Sorry, uncle.. aunty.. But I'm the one who set Yuri a blind date with Yena."

They was shocked and look at Chaewon. Yuri just silent. "I just know Yuri is her ex. I know the truth story so I decided to make they meet once again. Yena is not a bad person like what you guys heard from that guy, uncle.. aunty.."

"I know Yena better because Yena is my bestfriend.. That guy lied to you guys! He likes Yuri but Yuri loves Yena so that's why he lied to you guys.. And you guys believe it because he was your friend's son."

Chaewon added and look at Yuri's parents who still silent. Meanwhile, Yuri still shocked when she heard that Chaewon is Yena's bestfriend.

"You guys made a big mistake, uncle.. aunty.. You guys separate them.. Who loved each other because of what you heard that was not right! You guys just ruined your daughter's happiness."

Yuri can feel her tears want to fall down so she quickly run to her room, leaving all of them. Yuri wipes her tears away.

****************************************************

A week later

Yena just laying on the couch with watching the tv even there's no interesting shows or movie. She sighed heavily.

It's been a week since the last she saw Yuri at the park. After that, she had never meet with Yuri again. Chaewon also didn't say anything to her.

She stood up and walked to the kitchen. Yena took a glass and put the water in the glass. Then, she gulped the water. After that, Yena put the glass in the sink.

She walked to the living room back and was about to sit but then she heard the bell was ringing. Yena wonder who is it since Chaewon was busy today.

She then walk to the main door and open the door. Yena was startled seeing Yuri standing in front of her. "Yuri?" asked her disbelief.

Suddenly, Yuri lean closer to her and she kiss Yena's lips a little bit aggressive made Yena was shocked more. "U-Umm Y-Yuri―" call Yena between their kiss.

Yuri ignored her calls and she closed the door behind her. She lock it before Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's neck. Yena want to pulled out the kiss but Yuri held her neck from pulling away.

Slowly, Yena just let Yuri kiss her and Yuri's kiss become gentle. Now, they are kissing each other and Yena start to put her arms around Yuri's waist and pulling the younger closer.

Yena bite Yuri's lower lip gently, Yuri didn't waste her time to open her mouth and Yena slipped her tongue inside Yuri's mouth. Their tongue battled together and Yuri left out a soft moan.

They walked to the couch with no breaking the kissed, and Yena gently push Yuri to lay on the couch. Yuri obeyed her and Yena went on top of her.

They then pulled out the kissed and staring to each other. Before Yuri pull Yena and want to kiss her again but Yena hold it. "Yuri... didn't I told you to not meet with me anymore?"

"I miss you so much, baby.. I miss everything about you, Yen.. I miss your warm." answer Yuri sadly, and Yena shook her head. "But your parents―"

"They know that I meet you at the park.. They was so mad and Chaewon tell them everything. Chaewon make them realized that it's their fault and now.. they want to meet you and apologized to you."

Yena was startled, and Yuri held her face while her another hand still at Yena's neck. "You don't miss me?" ask Yuri and her eyes was teary.

"Of course I miss you so much, Joyul.. I miss you so much.." Yena reply and Yuri slowly smiles. "I love you." said Yuri and Yena chuckles.

"I love you more." Yena utter, and then she kiss Yuri's lips once again. Yuri respond to the kiss and they kiss passionately. Yena's hand slowly unbuttoned Yuri's shirt.

Update!

[2377 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.6K 64
Enjoy the Oneshots!! ❥𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙
2.9K 324 69
(G)I-DLE YuYeon JSYQ One Shots Start: February 10th 2024 | 2/10/'24 End:...
137K 1.3K 48
ITZY ONESHOTS. ANYTHING ITZY: 18+ fairly well-written fluffy, smuts, g!ps, AUs, imagines, angst, ships, drama, romance READ THE INTRO FOR DIRECTION. ...
34.8K 268 11
One shots on all the Attack on Titan ships. It's gonna get steamy up in here.