I'm a Wolf, She's a Beauty {E...

Od YodaYeolliee

I'm a wolf, she's a beauty... Read to find out what happens when 12 werewolves meet 12 not-so-human girls... Více

Pack Positions
Characters
Kris
Suho
D.O
Xiumin
Lay
Kai
Luhan
Tao
Sehun
Baekhyun
Chen
Chanyeol
Ash
Aaliyah
A Few Things You Should Know...
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
The Color Warriors
Chapter 3 Pt. 1
Chapter 3 Pt. 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hi...Not an Update
The Next Chapter (Cause I Lost Count:))
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Mianhae Guys....
MY NEW COVER!!!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
End of Book
Sequel...?
SEQUEL!!! - Monster
Rewrite or delete?
Cringe

Chapter 11

1.8K 67 1
Od YodaYeolliee

~Aaliyah's P.O.V.~

"Wow," I said as Chen pulled me along, "You really do live in the woods. What, is there like a large underground network of caves out here?" He gave me a sideways glance and smiled, looking down. "We live in caves, yes, but they're not underground. And it's called Camp." I raised my eyebrow but nodded, staying silent.

"Here we are!" Chen said, pulling me into a ring of benches, "Camp!" I looked around and nodded, biting my lip to stop what I was about to say. This was his Camp?

Chen suddenly yelled loudly in Korean, and almost immediately many people appeared. "Aaliyah!" "Ash!" I let go of Chen's hand and ran up to her, giving her a hug. "I'm here!"

"Great!" Baekhyun said happily, "Now we can get onto the games!" Sakura raised an eyebrow. "What games?" Chen smiled at her slyly. "Why, spin the bottle of course!"

*****
Sorry it's sooooooooo short! The other part's taking FOREVER so I thought I could at least give u this little bit. Thanls, sorry, luv ya, byeee!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

19.6K 289 22
Three sisters try hard to survive high school with the bullying and teasing they encounter everyday. Everybody gets to see the girls transformatio...
7.9K 597 37
She is human.. She is a wolf.. A werewolf indeed.. She is a white wolf , with shimmering blue eyes.. She is indeed the work of art.. Fine beauty.. Bu...
1.1K 87 13
Twelve Gaurdians. One Majesty. You. See through the eyes of the Oracle, Seo Hyeonju, as the reincarnation of a goddess of twelve lost wolves. After...
140K 4.3K 28
Story about a girl, the tree of life and the twelve handsome wolves.