JOLENE | Teen wolf

By maybemie

„She is Whisky in a teacup" - A Teen wolf and The vampire diaries crossover - Isaac Lahey (fling), Derek Hale... More

INTRO
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
END

39.

2.7K 58 1
By maybemie

"Try to keep it cool. Got it kiddo?", I smiled provokingly, which worked. His heart was beating way faster.

He immediately jumped up and said loudly with gold beta eyes :"Don't call me like that!".

Scott wanted to get up and try to calm Liam down, but I gave him a sign that I could handle it. So I stood up, leaning over the table so I'd be closer to Liam:"Or what? You wanna explode and attack me here in front of everyone?".

"You're obviously trying to make me do that", he hissed even more aggressive than last time.

"Firstly: Everyone will see you, the real you and call you crazy", I answered.

Before I was able to continue, he cut me off:"I don't fucking care. They already think I'm crazy anyways. Secondly?".

"You will always loose", I finished with a cold voice and made my eyes shortly light up in their red color, which made him flinch shortly,"So don't freak out and attack everyone just because they're provoking you".

"You're Right", Liam gave in and we sat back down,"But how am I supposed to do that?".

Stiles and Scott exchanged surprised glares, that I was able to calm him down. I answered his question:"I'm a vampire and I'm able to sit next to humans in school, even though I can smell their blood, which is provoking me to take a bite".

"How do you stay calm?", Liam said now embarrassed that he didn't have such control like I do.

"Ignore the provocation. Know that you're better than that", I explained,"Because you are better, than the guys on the opponents team. We all know, you don't need to prove it by turning".

"Exactly", Stiles agreed and gave Liam a thumbs up, thinking everything was now finished.

"Then how can I prove it?", Liam asked.

"You don't need to", Scott spoke up but his beta ignored him, he obviously wanted an answer from me.

"Beat their ass", I winked, making Liam smile wide,"But stay human, or I'll drag you off that field".

His smiled was gone again and he gave Stiles and Scott a questioning look. Both answered in unison:"She's not joking".

It was the evening of the lacrosse play. I was on my way to sit next to Allison and Lydia on the bleachers, but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

"What do you want?", I snapped and turned to the person. It was Stiles and a smile immediately formed on my lips.

"I think you need to talk to Liam", he explained and pointed towards the young beta,"Ever since he saw his ex teammates he's freaking out again".

"Kids", I joked and rolled my eyes, making Stiles giggle.

"Hey guys", I greeted as I stepped into the group of Isaac, Scott and Liam,"Are you nervous?".

"It's going to be fine", Isaac answered and Scott nodded, then both looked over to Liam, who was watching the guys of the Devenford prep team.

"Liam?", Scott reminded his beta to answer me.

Liam took a deep breath and reassured himself:"Even though he's a foot taller than me I think I can take him".

"Who are you talking about?", Stiles asked and looked over to the opponents team.

"The tall blonde guy. Brett Talbot", Liam explained,"He is the strongest of them and the one, who will provoke me at any time possible".

"Well", Stiles cleared his throat and padded Liam on his back,"You're not going to die that's for sure".

Isaac couldn't hold back his laugh and even Scott chuckled shortly, but then added focused:"We can take him. You think about your anchor and it'll be okay".

Liam faced me again, waiting for some advice I didn't had. Eventually I spoke up:"You definitely can take him. Just don't turn".

"That wasn't helpful", Stiles whispered. I shrugged it off. I tried my best and I certainly wasn't prepared to have another speak for Liam. I knew that he could do it or I'll stop him from turning. Either way everything is going to be fine.

"Liam Dunbar", an unknown voice spoke up. Liam turned around and his eyes widened, when he saw that it was Brett Talbot, who was standing behind him.

"I guess you're already preparing to loose", Brett laughed and padded Liam roughly on his back,"You'll need it. Otherwise you're going to freak out again with your anger issues".

Scott was staring at his beta Liam to make sure, he wouldn't already freak out and turn. But Liam kept it cool and didn't say a word. He was to afraid the conversation would trigger him even more, making Liam unable to play.

After some time Brett's graze wandered in our group. Frist to Isaac, then to Stiles and Scott. Brett examined everyone of them shortly, making him realize they were either as big as he is or smaller. An easy win, he thought.

Then his gaze stopped on me. He looked my body up and down until he eventually spoke up:"What's your name, beautiful?".

"None of your business", I answered with a fake smile and waited for him to go away, so I could give the boys some last advice.

"Well you can tell me everything about you after my team won. I guess we'll have plenty of time when we're celebrating our victory. Of course you're welcome to our party", Brett said, making me roll my eyes.

"Aha", I said, now annoyed.

Brett frowned:"You don't need to play hard to get".

"Playing hard to get?", I repeated him, not knowing if I should laugh or rip his head of,"Bitch understand: I don't do losers. Move!".

I took a step forward, standing intimidatingly in front of him. His gaze examined me again. With a smirk on his face, his tense and provoked body moved even closer to me. We were staring in each other's eyes. He triggered me. The rich, handsome boy from a private school thinking he can get every girl he wants.

I didn't realize the eye contact Stiles and Scott exchanged, while I was waiting for Brett to answer. Stiles decided to step between Brett and me. His hand was laying on my shoulder and his other in Brett's arm, pushing us apart:"I think it's best if you go, Brett".

"Huh", Brett Talbot laughed,"Cute little boyfriend you have there. But I'm better, you'll realize when my team wins".

"We'll see about that", I hissed. Stiles and the others were surprised I didn't correct Brett, that Stiles wasn't my boyfriend. I didn't feel the need to tell this dumbass anything about me.

"Oh yes we will", he repeated me, then looked over to Liam,"Good luck. You'll need it". Then he walked away and left us alone.

"I'm going to kill him on this field", Liam spat, still giving Brett a death stare.

I stood next to Liam and answered:"I'll help you".

"Calm down", Scott stepped in front of us,"Remember we are trying not to be obvious".

I rolled my eyes. Of course he was right and I had to be a good role model for Liam, so I answered:"You're right. No killing tonight. Got it Liam?".

"Got it", he answered and joked with a wide smile,"But tomorrow night?". I just laughed and then turned around to Stiles.

"Thank you", I began to speak and referred to Brett,"Good luck, Stiles". Then I quickly hugged him.

"No problem", he smiled. Before I left to sit next to Lydia and Allison, I wished everyone good luck.

I quickly told Lydia and Allison about what just happened with Brett Talbot. Of course everyone watched our little dispute.

The game started. I could tell that Brett's team was trying hard to win, but our three werewolves were stronger and faster than Devenford prep. We had more points than them too. Scott, Isaac and even Stiles scored, which made Allison and Lydia cheer even louder.

I wasn't the type to cheer. I sat on the bleachers and watched every move the pack members made. Also what they did to Liam, that no one seemed to realize. Devenford prep pushed Liam in the corner of the field every time the ball flew towards him.

I felt Liam's tension and aggression rise and hoped that Scott would do something about it, but he didn't. Scott was to caught up playing.

"I'll take a look down there", I told Lydia and Allison pointing to Liam. They nodded and I left. I definitely didn't need two girls, without any supernatural powers to hold an aggressive beta captive.

I used my vampire speed and stood at the end of the field in a shadow, so no one saw me. The ball flew towards Liam again and immediately two opponent players jumped at the young beta.

I focused all of my magic on them, to push them off of Liam. It worked and they flew in the air landing on their butts. But it was to late. Liam already started to turn. Because the two players, who attacked Liam, were hurt by the fall I made them do, they called a pause for the game.

I grabbed Liam and dragged him of the field, before he could attack one of them. With vampire speed I ran to the changing room and dropped Liam.

"Let me go!", he shouted at me,"I can't hold it back or you'll get hurt!".

"You can't hurt me", I rolled my eyes and pushed Liam back into the wall of the showers. Then I turned cold water on, which just made him more aggressive. His claws tried to get at me and Liam's eyes were bright yellow.

"Let me go!", Liam howled and I hoped that Scott could hear him, so he would go his alpha trick to put Liam in his place. But I was on my own right now. The beta was starting to turn and I realized that I didn't have any time left, before he would try to bite me.

I pushed him into the wall again, making some of the tiles break of the wall. Then I screamed with my hybrid face on:"Stop it Liam!".

My red eyes seemed to remind him of Scotts and he calmed down again. After a few seconds Liam was back to his human form and the water made him drenching wet.

"You alright again?", I asked and turned the water off.

Liam nodded:"Yeah thanks". I gave him a brief smile and turned around to grab a towel. That's when I saw them. Two hunters, dressed in all black.

One of them held Stiles a gun to his head. The other one had Scott captured. The alpha looked dead, but I heard his heart beating slowly.

"Take one wrong step and your friend Stiles is dead".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 6K 21
"I'd say it's a pleasure, but now I'm topless!" A story in which a girl moves to Central City and becomes something she never would have imagined...
39.6K 621 28
Maya, Iris, and Barry were all friends growing till Tony took a liking to Maya. Maya never knew it but she was falling for the dorky boy whose father...
936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...