My Pleasure Is All That Matte...

By boring_Author_lives

Bryan bobos is a "normal high schooler" who got killed in a car accident and got isekai to the DXD universe w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 8

4.8K 118 12
By boring_Author_lives

Point of view-3 |Narrator|

After the church event, everybody decided to go home and rest obviously, Rin spend an hour carefully putting in his stat points and looking over his skills, and he came to the conclusion that he was still too weak, he needed to be stronger but going to school is wasting his time.

He decided to skip school the next day to train, he remembered that there are many techniques he can learn, like for instance mana burst, mana burst will be an excellent skill to learn in this world, especially because of its destructive power.

Anyway, these are his current stats:

=======

{Name: Rin Itoshi}

{title: The player, the dark prince of Kuoh academy, the knight of Sona Sitri, Apprentice of the sword, The child of Mana, Titan}

{Race: devil}

{Sacred gear: Spirit equip}

{level: 10}

{experience: 492/1,000}

{health points/hp: 2,800/2,800} [every minute hp regenerates by 110]

{magic/MP: 9,600/9,600}

{fatigue: 0}

{strength/STR: 74}

{vitality/VIT: 56}

{agility/AGL: 62}

{intelligence/INT:48(2)=96}

{sense/SES: 32}

{luck/LCK: 25}

{stat points/SPI:0}

{gold coins: 1,080}

=========

After Rin finished putting in his stat points, he entered the zombie dungeon, he was wearing the lightning boots with black cargo pants, wearing a black shirt.

He began training as soon as he entered. 

                                           \\2 hours later//

Point of view-1 |Rin|

_________________________

{You have maxed out the skill [Mana burst]!}

{You have reached the level (20) in the skill [lightning magic] because of this accomplishment you have earned the title mage!}

{Mage: This title increases your understanding of magic! You will be able to master all types of magic!}

{Your intelligence has gone up by 15!}

_______________________

I fell due to exhaustion after reading the system notifications, I trained for 2 hours straight without a single break, should I be glad of my results? Well, I can already feel that my lightning magic is a lot stronger than before, and now I can understand the concept behind the spells.

Magic is very important in this world, especially if some wizard can just use a spell that can instantly kill. 

Now that I finished the Avengers quest, I'll have to wait to get another one, quest are given when an event happens meaning...If I were to make an event maybe the system will make it a quest.

Now that I think about it, this world is huge, I'm sure there are a lot of factions that weren't mentioned, the anime and manga never really went about the world because they mainly focused everything on Issei but I'm sure there are humans out there that are quite strong. 

This world is all about the supernatural I'm sure that I can discover things and people that weren't even mentioned.

My fatigue is still that high huh, I guess I'll take a quick nap and continue my training later, after that I slowly drifted to sleep. 

 \\Time skip giving to you by rain//

I was now walking through the morning night streets. After I woke up from my nap I had a sudden feeling to go somewhere, so I decided to follow it. Now I find myself in the city of Kuoh.

It was currently raining so I wore a black hoodie, I had the hood on of course, but for some reason, something felt off, the feeling of going somewhere just suddenly disappeared. I decided to go on top of a building to get a better look at everything.

I stood on top of the tallest building I could find and used all of my senses to see if I can find anything out of the ordinary I even used that new skill I got from killing Dohnaseek. 

Suddenly I could see everything more clearly, I could see the mana in everyone, I could even see...lines in people, and dots, I could see their weaknesses, everyone had a color, it was as if I could see their sins, but, this wasn't enough, I know the feeling I had earlier wasn't just nothing.

I covered myself in mana, increasing all of my senses, the outlines of my clothes were blue but that doesn't matter what matters is that I feel something approaching me!!!

(Blue instead of purple)

I turned around immediately to see what was approaching me, It was very far but it moved at incredible speeds, I then finally saw a fireball coming to me but then I looked more closely to see it wasn't a fireball, it was a monster!

Is it trying to attack me? no, it can't be, if it was trying to attack me, then he wouldn't be moving this slow and he wouldn't just head on attacking me, not only that, the fire is slowly disappearing. 

I decided to fly towards him, even if all of this is strange I'm sure something is going to happen, I know for a fact that the cause of that weird feeling is that.

After a couple of seconds of flying, I was now floating on top of the monster, the monster crashed into the forest near the city, luckily it didn't make too big of a sound. The monster had injuries all over its body. He was laying against a tree.

The monster was analyzing me just like I was analyzing him, my senses are telling me that whatever this is, it's strong, if it weren't for those injuries. How did it even get injured?

The monster was breathing heavily but then it began speaking, which caught me by surprise.

"Just my luck, a devil" the monster glared at me, it seems like he can't even stand from the injuries.

I floated towards the ground looking at him thinking of what to say next, "...How did you get those injuries?" I asked.

"... AHAHAHHAAHHA" The monster then started laughing, I looked at him confused, after he finished laughing he coughed blood.

"You see a monster you've never seen before, and instead of just killing me immediately or asking what I am, the first thing you ask is where I got my injuries? Now that's some funny shit" he chuckled, he then looked up at the sky contemplating something.

"Listen, kid, I can tell that you're pretty young even though most devils I've met were centuries old, it seems you are still just a kid, do me a favor and leave before they get here" he told me with a face of concern, then In front of me, I saw the system screen pop up. 

{You have received a quest!}

{Main quest: Bodyguard 

Protect this unknown monster from the incoming enemies!

Rewards: A legendary Item

Not completing this quest will result in death}

I couldn't help but smirk, a legendary item? It could be anything, but if I don't complete this quest, the result is death? that means this must be important, higher risk higher rewards resulting in higher punishments. 

"...I don't think I can leave, after all...they're already here" I say looking back at the group of people appearing behind me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 24K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
250K 3.7K 38
issei is a normal teenager well if an extremely perverted person is normal than he is normal. anyway he just his everyday 'stuff' when one night a ro...
66.2K 1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...
266K 3K 37
Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglected from his universe because of being ver...