Even Gods Have Problems

By TiredDemi

The three celestial Gods have watched over the Earth for eons, Dynamight the Alphan God of the sun, Red Riot... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Epilogue

Chapter XV

1.6K 48 9
By TiredDemi

Izuku woke up to a comforting warmth, only to see Shoto and Denki practically on top of him as they were all bundled up in the nest. And after a few moments Izuku was able to wiggled out of the cuddle pile as he stepped out into the long hallway.

Only for the Omega to flinch when he heard a loud explosion and crash. (Crap! Are we being attacked again?!?) Izuku thought to himself as he crept closer to the location of the sounds, despite his instincts screaming at him to run and get help from one of the Gods. Though he wouldn't dare admit how he wanted two specific Gods in general.

Once reaching the room where the sounds seemed to creep out from a small crack in the door, Izuku slowly and carefully nudged it open, trying to make sure that whatever was in there wouldn't notice him.

Though he only stared at the room in awe to what he saw, a large battlefield seemed to stretch out for miles in the distance, while swords, arrows, and unconscious ancient soldiers laid on the ground, though Izuku tried his hardest to not stare at the seemingly dead bodies.

Though Izuku allowed the door to open just a bit more, allowing himself the room to step into the door frame, still completely mesmerized by what he saw. (It seems to go on for miles, how large is this room? Is it even a room? Is it like portal?) Izuku thought to himself as he began to get lost in his own curiosity.

Only for the males attention to be quickly stolen by the sight of Kirishima, in his Goldy form, fighting what seemed to be hordes of soldiers, and winning. (So, we are being attacked?!? But Kirishima is clearly winning! But he could need help, should I go get Shoto and Denki? I don't know where Iida, Sero, Bakugou and Shinsou are!) Izuku fretted silently as he continued to watch the Alpha completely obliterate the armies of soldiers as if they were nothing but ants beneath his boots.

Once Izuku then turned around in the dorm frame to go and alert Shoto so he could find the other three Gods, the Omega was startled by a charging warrior, screaming out a battle cry as he lunged at Izuku with his sword.

Though Izuku quickly dodged the attack as he pushed himself further into the mysterious room, allowing the warrior to fall forward slightly as his momentum was all for not. The warrior once again turned around and charged for Izuku, though the Omega prepared this time quickly kicked the sword out of the soldiers hand, as he took stance to face the ancient looking warrior in hand-to-hand fight.

And so, they did, the soldier only being able to get a hit or two on Izuku, causing the Omega to have a slightly bruised nose and a sore hip, though nothing Izuku couldn't ignore in favor of landing a final hit to the soldiers abdomen, causing the warrior to fall onto the ground while Izuku quickly pinned him.

But before Izuku could begin his interrogation with the warrior, the Omega was quickly yanked up off of the soldier and grabbed from both sides by two other soldiers who had come to join the fight, though just as the one that Izuku had previously pinned stood and took stance to take a hit on Izuku, the soldiers and the battlefield vanished into thin air, leaving behind an empty white room.

"What the in world?" Izuku muttered to himself as he looked down at himself, the dirt that had gotten on him still there, while the throb and ache in both his nose and hip signaled that his fight with the soldier was indeed real.

"IZUKU!!" Kirishima shouted as he ran forward to the Omega, his size shrinking immediately once he reached Izuku.

"Are you hurt?!? Where did they hit you?!? Did they use a sword?! Are you cut anywhere?! Izuku answer me!!" Kirishima fretted anxiously as he checked Izuku over from head to toe, quickly kneeling so he could check Izuku's sides to make sure that no bones had been broken or cracked.

Though the Alpha froze once Izuku made a quiet hiss once the redhead had touched Izuku's now sore hip. Quickly Kirishima ripped the fabric to Izuku's chiton that he still wore from the previous day, while Izuku shriek at the action, though relieved that only the patch of fabric on his hip had been ripped instead of his whole outfit.

Kirishima sighed gratefully once he saw that Izuku only had a bruised hip in place of a far more serious injury, though the Alpha immediately standing and gently grabbing Izuku's face, inspecting the small bruise that was forming on the bridge of Izuku's nose down to his left eye. Causing the Alpha to hum worriedly, still anxious as to why Izuku seemed to be lost in his mind.

"Izuku answer me. I need to know if you are injured seriously. Please" Kirishima begged as he then cupped Izuku's face gently with his hands, bringing his nose to Izuku's hair, reveling in Izuku's scent that lingered in the Omega's hair.

"W-What happened? W-Were we being attacked? How did those soldiers just disappear?" Izuku asked as he tried to look around, only for Kirishima's grip to be limiting his motion.

"They were fake Izuku, this is a room Creati gifted her close friends, it can create whatever you want. And I made them vanish, I saw that they had grabbed you, they were created to aim for the kill." Kirishima explained while the Omega looked around the room once more with awe.

That is before he pushed Kirishima away from him with a pout, causing the Alpha to growl quietly at the harshness in the shove. "I was handling it just fine! Besides I took down the first one, the other two just caught me by surprise!"

"They would have killed you Izuku! I wasn't about to let them!" Kirishima defended as he went to hold onto Izuku once more, his paranoia from yesterday's attack and revelation still the forefront in his mind.

"I can handle myself just fine thank you! I did it before and I sure as hell can do it now!" Izuku protested, his stubbornness taking away most of his common sense at that moment.

"Izuku! You are not invincible! Nor are you immortal! You need to be careful! That means do not come looking for a battle that you are nowhere near equipped for! Especially one that was created by me! My training is beyond that of anything a mortal can handle!" Kirishima stated, quickly becoming agitated with Izuku's defiance.

"I'm not some damsel in distress that you need to protect nor save! I can handle myself! Regardless if I'm Deku or a mortal!!" Izuku fought back, unwilling to back down, though Kirishima only growling lowly in return.

"You nor Bakugou need to protect me, I can handle myself. Besides I still don't have my connection back with either of you, my old memories, or the stars! So, you truly have to right or reason to act like this!" Izuku stated, though Kirishima only lunging forward as he pushed Izuku onto his backside as Kirishima hovered over him with his hand cupping Izuku's face once again.

"I WILL NOT LOSE YOU AGAIN IZUKU! I REFUSE TO WATCH YOU DIE A SECOND TIME AND TRULY LOSE YOU!! DESPITE ANY FUCKING CONNECTION YOU ARE MY HUSBAND AND MY MATE AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME FOR IT BUT I WON'T STOP PROTECTING YOU!" Kirishima roared while Izuku's eyes widened at the aggressiveness from the Alpha, only having truly seen such aggression from the blonde.

"I-Izuku... Please.... Y-You don't know how w-world shattering it felt when I watched you d-die, w-when I could do nothing to stop it. I-I lost you. I can't let that happen again. I can't handle it. N-Neither could Katsuki. We c-can't lose you again Izuku. S-So please... S-Stop pushing us away from you" Kirishima begged as he cried quietly into the Omega's shoulder, wrapping his arms around the smaller males waist.

Izuku immediately cursed himself internally for his outburst, not at all wanting to hurt Kirishima in such a way. So, he did the only thing could do to apologize. He gently pushed the Alpha onto his backside, as he carefully climbed onto the Gods lap, hesitant at first to allow Kirishima the chance to deny him. Though the Alpha only pulling Izuku forward gently in response, urging him to continue to move forward.

Once Izuku was sat on Kirishima's lap, the Alpha just continued to take in Izuku's scent, while Izuku allowed his mind to go blank as he relaxed from Kirishima's Woodstock fire like scent. While Kirishima reveled in Izuku's own mint and chocolate scent.

Izuku felt himself fall into a dazed state, trying to will himself not to fall asleep in such a position. Once hearing the door to the room open, Izuku tried to force his body to move so he could see who it was. Though his own body betraying him in favor of staying as close to the comforting scent as possible

(Damn it! I need to move! I don't know who's here! Gods! Why now of all times does my inner Omega decided to make a presence!) Izuku cursed himself internally, though still unable to force his body to cooperate with him.

"What happened?" Bakugou asked while Izuku then couldn't decide if he was happy that it was only Bakugou, or if he was slightly annoyed.

"Simulation accident. No major injuries, a few bruises is all." Kirishima stated back as his hand brushed over the bruise on Izuku's hip gently.

"So, I'm guessing that's why his clothes are ripped?" Bakugou teased while Kirishima only grumbled quietly in return, though Izuku couldn't help but blush from the teasing, only now registering that his clothes were in fact ripped and most likely exposing his skin aside from just the bruise.

"Where's the other bruises?" Bakugou asked as he sat down on the floor next to the two, while Izuku tried to hide his face in Kirishima's shoulder, knowing that trying to leave the situation now would either just be plain impossible or end in a very unfortunate manner.

"Only one. Right here." Kirishima stated as he lifted Izuku's head with ease, guiding the smaller male to turn his head to Bakugou to display the bruise that travelled from the bridge of his nose to his eye.

"Hmm. Is it a broken nose? It looks like he has a black eye." Bakugou stated as he ghosted his fingers over the injury while Izuku pouted slightly, not exactly understanding why both Alpha's were being so overprotective. Despite Kirishima's earlier break down moment.

"It's not, I'm fine, the one soldier just hit me in the face with the hilt of his sword. I didn't even feel it until now." Izuku stated with a huff as he tried to pull himself away from Bakugou's hand, only for the Alpha to growl quietly in response, quickly grabbing the Omega's jaw to force him still as he continued to inspect Izuku's face.

"Hey! Let go! I'm fine!" Izuku whined as he began to swat at Bakugou's hand, the Alpha's only chuckling at Izuku's attempts to make the blonde let go.

"Your still so stubborn Izuku. Have you not learned how to take care of yourself in the past 400 years? You still have no damn self-preservation. Stubborn little Omega." Bakugou teased while Izuku whined once more, though this time Bakugou loosened his grip enough to allow Izuku to pull jaw free, only for the smaller male to quickly bite down on the blondes hand in retaliation

"AH! Quit that you stubborn little shit!" Bakugou shouted as he quickly pulled Izuku off of Kirishima lap while he tried to yank his hand free, only for Izuku to lock his jaw, glaring at the Alpha.

Though Kirishima merely fell onto his back rolling with laughter at the scene, as the Omega then released Bakugou's hand, only for him to tackle the blonde. While Bakugou only continued to shout swears as the Omega hit him wherever he could reach.

Once Kirishima was able to force himself to breathe again, he swiftly pulled the smaller male off of the blonde, bringing Izuku onto his lap once again. While Izuku allowed himself to be manhandle as he blew a raspberry at Bakugou.

"Ha! You feisty little shit! Didn't even lay a good hit!" Bakugou taunted while Izuku only grumbled in response.

"My teeth marks on your hand say otherwise!! Besides you didn't get a good hit either!" Izuku taunted back, though Kirishima only laughed quietly at the two as they started their own silent glaring contest.

"Katsuki, Eijirou are you both in here? I went to check on you both in your room but you weren't-." Iida began to ask, though cutting himself off at the sight of Bakugou and Izuku glaring at each other, while Kirishima watched with a fond smile.

"Hey Tenya, yeah I came in here for training earlier, though Izuku ended up joining me accidently, and now here we are." Kirishima explained while Iida merely laughed quietly at the sight, neither of the two breaking their glaring contest despite the Gods presence.

"Hanta and I were about to go wake Shoto, and most likely Denki and Izuku. Though I see now that you both have him covered. I suggest you come to the seating room in a while for breakfast, and so we can discuss... Yesterday and what to do." Iida stated while Kirishima nodded to his friend, both Izuku and Bakugou nodding as well, though again never breaking the contest.

Iida merely laughed at the sight as he then walked out of the room, leaving the three to their activity. Though once Izuku finally won when Bakugou's eyes got too dry the three then began to walk back to the Alpha's room.

"Oi! Bakugou, Kirishima I grabbed our bags last night, I left yours outside your-." Shinsou cut himself off as he walked up to the two Gods, though his attention solely on Izuku, the clear bruise on his face along with his torn clothes and the dark bruise sticking out on his pale hip.

"Izuku! What the hell happened?!?" Shinsou shouted as he grabbed the Omega and pulled him away from the two Gods as he inspected his face.

"Oh jeez, Hito I'm fine! It was an accident and it doesn't hurt!" Izuku explained while the purple haired Alpha then looked up to glare at the two Gods who were glaring back at him slightly.

"You two. Did you both fucking do this!?!" Shinsou accused as he pushed Izuku behind him while Kirishima's glare only harshened, though Bakugou immediately growling at the other Alpha.

"HA?! The fuck?! Why in the fuck would we hurt Izuku huh?!?" Bakugou shouted as he pushed his face only a mere centimeter away from Shinsou's, though the purple haired Alpha only growling back at the Gods.

"I don't know, maybe because ever since we first met you two, you've done nothing but prove to be a fucking danger to Izuku!! I mean what about that guy yesterday!?! He came after you two and then Izuku!!" Shinsou shouted while the two Gods growls turned to the dark soul shaking echo, though Shinsou only stood his ground, guarding Izuku from the two Gods.

"Hitoshi!!" Izuku shouted as he put himself in between the three Alpha's.

"They didn't do anything to me! I got hurt fighting some solider thing in one of the magical rooms, but Kirishima stopped them and they both helped me. And yesterday wasn't there fault. It wasn't anyone's." Izuku scolded as he glared at Shinsou, the purple haired Alpha backing down near immediately.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry. But you need to be more careful." Shinsou stated while Izuku smiled at his friend, thankful that he didn't try to continue the fight.

"I know, I've been told" 

"You're bags are with Denki, though I'm guessing he put them in your room. You know where your at?" Shinsou asked while Izuku nodded.

"Good, now go get changed and tell Denki or I if you need help." Shinsou stated as he walked away, the two Gods only glaring slightly after the Alpha.

"I'm going to go get changed and cleaned up, I'll see you guys at breakfast." Izuku stated as he walked down the hall and to his room.

"I'm really getting sick of Shinsou." Kirishima stated while Bakugou grumbled in agreement.

"At least Deku is trusting us more." Bakugou stated as the two walked to their room.

"Now all we have to do is get Denki and Shinsou to ease up a bit, or at least trust us somewhat." Kirishima stated as the two then began to strip so they could get washed up. Neither having showered after yesterday's training of sorts.

"Yeah, easier said than done. At least Dunce face isn't as much of an asshole as eyebags."

"Maybe it would help if you didn't call them those names?"

"Shut up Shitty hair."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 7.6K 14
Katsuki Bakugou is a young omega doctor who by chance happens to be world's cruellest villain's soulmate. He decides to help police to catch his soul...
1.2M 39.6K 33
This is an omegaverse where Deku is an omegan Idol! He's 16 and well known. He gets into trouble and runs into a villain known as HellFrost. What wil...
598K 21.9K 47
Izuku had a happy childhood. He was the son to 2 high society Alpha's. He was being groomed to serve as a council member. He has his whole life ahead...
210K 4.1K 28
Completed~ You can find the sequel on my profile, it's called (Kirideku) Help Me (No quirks, omegaverse) One day, Izuku is walking home when he smel...