The daily life of a full-leve...

Oleh Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 108

191 5 0
Oleh Darkknight123457

Chapter 108 One Update

    It was said that they wanted to give back to the fans, but when a few people started to think about what to give, they had some difficulties.

    Whether it is vegetables and fruits, it is easy to be damaged during the express delivery, and the chickens, ducks and fish that are raised at home are also unable to be transported.

    In the end, Qu Zhong suggested that the garden will be closed recently. There are a lot of fruits in the mountains, and they can be made into canned fruits. As for chickens and ducks, they can be vacuum-packed and sent away.

    With a lot of dried mushrooms and some wild tea from last year, we can make up a lot of things.

    A lot of things can be made up, but... it's quite troublesome to do.

    Xiazhou said with confidence: With the support of fans, these are not difficult.

    So Qu Zhong asked him to buy glass bottles for canning, vacuum bags for packing food, and some machinery and equipment.

    After he was busy picking the late tomatoes in the field next to him, he turned the field to plant another watermelon, and of course the goods from the confinement center, he also had to make a trip.

    As for Lu Jun, Qu Zhong asked him to follow Xia Zhou as a helper.

    Without the presence of the two of them, he could even ask Hanako to help with divine power, which was even more efficient than the two of them.

    In this way, the three soldiers divided into two groups and began to work on their own different things.

    Zhang Chaoyang felt distressed that the three of them were so busy that their feet did not touch the ground every day. Every day at dawn, they came to Duan’s house to help a few people cook and wash their clothes.

    After being busy for a whole week, the work in the field was finally completed, and Qu Zhong began to prepare the goods for the confinement center non-stop.

    Xiazhou and Lu Junren were still in the same prefecture and did not return. I heard that they wanted to buy a dryer for dried fruits and vegetables.

    After everything was ready, he simply didn't drive his own car, and went to deliver the goods together in Brother Zhang's truck.

    On the way, he checked the list again, and Qu Zhong finally let out a long breath and stretched out his body.

    "Qu Zhong, I went back and discussed it with your sister-in-law Zhou." Seeing that Qu Zhong didn't mention work, Brother Zhang took the initiative to open his mouth: "Your sister-in-law and I are willing to work in your orchard, and I also brought my little car with me. The truck can help you pull goods or something."

    "That's a good feeling, I'll go back later to see which house I want to live in, and move in when I find a time." Qu Zhong smiled back.

    Brother Zhang nodded his head a few times, and smiled: "Your sister-in-law Zhou is still talking about asking the boss to learn from you."

    Since the boss of the Zhang family was mentioned, Qu Zhong asked him about his current physical condition by the way.

    "The doctor said that the child can actually walk, it's him... hey!" Brother Zhang's brows almost twisted into twine when he mentioned the eldest of the family.

    He glanced at Qu Zhong, who was silent, and then explained.

    Although the child could only rely on a wheelchair to move around because of a car accident, but after years of rehabilitation, he can actually stand up and move around.

    However, when walking, one pair of legs is extremely uncoordinated, and the twisting appearance is also ugly.

    In this way, the child began to reject standing up and walking outside, including using a wheelchair in the yard at home. Only when he returned to his room would he practice walking quietly.

    The husband and wife took their children to various hospitals, and the conclusions given by the doctors were all problems in their hearts, and they had to figure it out on their own.

    This is also the reason why they agreed to work in Quzhong Orchard. While they are making money, they hope that their children can have more contact with other people and get rid of the resistance in their hearts as soon as possible.

    "The child can't accept himself as he is now." After listening to Qu Zhong, he immediately guessed the main reason.

    Brother Zhang nodded, showing helplessness about this. They can earn money to heal their physical diseases, but the problems in their hearts are really helpless.

    "Take your time, as he gets older, he will naturally be more open-minded when he sees more things."

    Qu Zhong did not offer to let him have a treatment, but comforted him and pointed to the notice not far ahead. Card: "Turn right and you'll be there."

    If it is really a physical disability, there is no way for him to treat it. He can't break the bones and let them grow back like in the TV series.

    If it was in his heart, he would naturally have a way to heal him when he saw it.

    It's all in a hurry!

    Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tongzhou First Hospital.

    This department is set upstairs in the obstetrics and gynecology department of the hospital. If there are people coming and going downstairs, the upstairs will be very busy.

    According to what Ge Ning said, Qu Zhong and Brother Zhang dragged vegetable baskets directly from the freight elevator in the backyard to the fourth floor.

    This freight elevator is also magical. The confinement department is clearly on the fifth floor, but after reaching the fourth floor, it cannot go up.

    After reaching the fourth floor, they pulled the trolley to the stairwell, where there was the front desk of the Confinement Center, and from there they needed to take the elevator to the fifth floor.

    Just as the two dragged the car for dozens of meters, someone had already recognized Qu Zhong.

    In about ten minutes, the news that Qu Zhong supplied the Tongzhou Yuezi Center was immediately spread on the Internet.

    At this time, the two were still looking at this small elevator and were relatively speechless. The elevator could only force the two of them to stand side by side. The cart could not get in at all.

    Not only Qu Zhong, but even Brother Zhang expressed that they could not see it. understand this operation.

    "No wonder the business is not good. Who knows that there is a confinement center here."

    After complaining, there was no other way. Qu Zhong could only unload the frame from the car and go to the elevator in two baskets. delivered.

    Qu Zhong was responsible for moving the goods on the fourth floor, while Brother Zhang was responsible for delivering the goods on the fifth floor.

    I moved ten times like this, and finally it was my turn to go up on the last trip.

    Ding--

    the elevator opened, and the nurse at the door saw that the two had no more things to carry, and hurriedly led the two to the left.

    "Our Director Ge is waiting for you in the restaurant."

    When he was walking, Qu Zhong took the opportunity to look at the confinement part of his head.

    There are more than a dozen rooms on the right, the nurse desk is in the middle, and the left is divided into several sections of the logistics department.

    After walking for a few minutes, the door of a restaurant with a name on it arrived. The nurse pushed open the door and shouted to the people inside: "The director is here." Then she backed away.

    A gentle female voice came from the room: "Boss Qu, please come in."

    Qu Zhong and Brother Zhang pushed open the door, only a few people were busy in a room of hundreds of square meters.

    There is a row of glass windows at the back, the stove is in the window, and there are rows of tables near the door, a typical hospital canteen layout.

    "Director Ge, hello." Qu Zhong smiled and stretched out his hand, the two shook hands symbolically, Ge Ning turned his head and greeted the chefs behind him: "Let's take a look at today's ingredients, the meal on the sixth floor at noon Just use these dishes." The

    chefs put down their work and walked over to the dishes to take a look.

    One of the fat chefs also raised his head and glanced at Qu Zhong, and the moment he saw his face, the words he wanted to say turned into a gasp.

    "You are the famous internet celebrity now?"

    "I'm not an internet celebrity..." Qu Zhong waved his hand helplessly. He has no knowledge of his internet fame now, he just thinks that the other party is seeing the wrong person.

    "Is it wrong?" The fat chef rubbed his face, seeing that Qu Zhong was so serious, without even thinking about it, he thought that there was something wrong with his eyes.

    After thinking about it, he also sighed: "Now the Internet celebrities look so alike, we ordinary people can't tell them apart!"

    Qu Zhong with a black line silently retracted his gaze.

    Does this person mean that he has an internet celebrity face?

    "Boss Qu, let me show you around our confinement department!" Ge Ning stood up at the right time and turned the topic to the other side.

    Although she doesn't have Weibo, she can also hear that the word "Internet celebrity face" is not a good meaning.

    Qu Zhong nodded, turned his head and shouted: "Brother Zhang!"

    "I'm here to place the goods and receive the frame, so I won't go." Brother Zhang looked at the frame he brought with him, and he did his due diligence before he officially started his job. work.

    The two walked out of the restaurant, and Ge Ning first introduced several departments of the logistics department to Qu Zhong.

    "That's the one responsible for cleaning, here..."

    Although the place is small, the division of labor is very clear. After all, it is a unit under the hospital, so people are very reassured in terms of hygiene and safety.

    In particular, the department that cleans and disinfects maternity and child supplies is well equipped.

    But apart from the logistics, the hardware facilities are far worse. The environment where the mothers live is exactly the same as the ward of the hospital downstairs.

    The room on the fifth floor is a two-person room. Except for a small bed for companions, the layout of the room is exactly the same as that of the ward in the two-person room.

    The bed is separated from the bed by a moving curtain, and even the person beside them can see the outline when they turn over.

    The sixth floor is full of single rooms, but the facilities are old, the sound insulation of the rooms is poor, and the crying of children can be heard in the corridor.

    Qu Zhong looked around and finally understood the reason why there was no one here.

    To sum up: the accommodation is average, the food is also average, not very bad, but there is no bright spot.

    Even Ge Ning sighed: "This is a vicious circle. Hospital leaders will not agree to improve the environment if the business is not good. If the environment is not good, business will not be able to improve."

    In this regard, she embraced Qu Zhong and these organic vegetables. Great hope points to turning over in diet.

    And this decision soon surprised her.

    Not long after Qu Zhong and the others left, a woman from the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department on the fourth floor came upstairs at the front desk to consult the package.

    Zhangkou asked: "Is Boss Qu supplying you?"

    The nurse was at a loss at first, but after another long gesture, she finally understood that this was the one who came to deliver the goods just now.

    After she gave a positive answer, the other party did not hesitate to set a confinement package for the next month.

    If this is just an isolated case, the next few days are bound to happen.

    As soon as Qu Zhong's photo was posted on Weibo, it was quickly shared on local forums, and many people began to ask where the confinement center was.

    The number of people who come to consult is increasing day by day. The nurse at the front desk does not need to ask anyone, and takes the initiative to sell the most expensive package. The first sentence is: "All vegetables and meat come from Boss Qu's orchard."

    The next paragraph Time, the confinement department ushered in the first full capacity since its establishment seven years ago.

    After only half a month, all the 27 single rooms in the Yuezi Center have been booked, and the remaining six double rooms have also been booked.

    The people who come here are not too picky about the living environment, they only have one request.

    Choose the most expensive 28,800 set meal, all the vegetables, meat and eggs must be produced by the owner of Yunshan Village Qu.

    There is even a local tyrant who said that he was doing confinement at home, but ordered three meals from the confinement center, and the price was charged according to that package, and they sent someone to pick up the meal themselves.

    Ge Bing spent most of the month in a daze, until someone reminded her to search for the keywords Yunshan Village Qu Zhong on the Internet, she didn't know how lucky she was.

    As for the reward given to her by the Yuezi Center... these are all things that come later.

    ***

    After being busy with the confinement center, the big push items that Xiazhou bought all arrived one after another.

    The two of them had been in the urban area of ​​Tongzhou for so many days, and they also registered the name [Quyou Garden] along the way, and their orchards also officially changed their names.

    When the name [Qu Youyuan]

    was first posted on Weibo, it caused a lot of discussion.

    Everyone is guessing what they meant by the name, which has almost nothing to do with the fruit garden.

    Some people even wondered if the word was picked randomly because there was a song in it.

    I have to say...it's true!

    How could Lu Jun allow these discussions to slander his language level, and immediately posted a Weibo saying that the name was taken by Qu Zhong, and asked everyone to ask him.

    Qu Zhong; "..."

    Then the advantage of Weibo changed, and fans began to praise the name for its artistic conception, and its two faces almost didn't make Lu Jun cry.

    Lu Jun: "..."

    Xiazhou, who has been on the video account of station F, is almost in the stage of being sleepless at night and excited during the day.

    Compared with the indifference at the beginning, he now spends most of the night replying to fans' comments in the comment area.

    After fumbling for a long time, I have a certain understanding of some routine operations of UP in the video area.

    This time, he chose a weekend for the news to be broadcast live and made a preview two days in advance.

    When he opened his live broadcast room that day, he found that there were already tens of thousands of people waiting.

    "Okay, I'm going to start shooting, don't laugh."

    Xia Zhou, who had set up the camera, hurriedly reminded the two of them loudly. After the two smiled and pressed to start shooting, he also ran into the camera.

    "Hello everyone, we are the three fools of Yunshan Village!"

    Xiazhou, who was familiar with the second time, finished the opening remarks very easily this time, but the name made Qu Zhong sweat again, and he could only silently dig his own. cheek.

    "Today our live broadcast may be longer, you can watch it selectively."

    After speaking, Xia Zhou pointed to the background behind them - the rest area.

    On a platform behind the kitchen, there are two large pots that were used in the previous video shooting. The difference is that this time there is a new pot, and boiling water is boiling in the three pots.

    Then the tables on both sides were filled with hundreds of 500ml glass bottles, and there were several rows of stainless steel shelves.

    As for the dozen or so boxes on the ground, fans in the live broadcast room haven't seen it yet.

    Xia Zhou stroked his hand and then pointed out the theme of today: "Today we are going to make some canned food as a gift to give back to everyone."

    Qu Zhong, Lu Jun: nodded.

    The audience was stunned for a moment. They didn't expect it to be such a content. When they thought that these things might be eaten into their mouths, everyone suddenly became energized.

    The games in Liu Huiyuan's hands failed to make him concentrate.     He shouted to his mother who was busy in the kitchen: "Mom, Qu Zhong is on the live broadcast, come and watch, and I

    'll draw a gift later."

    "What... what gift?"

Liu's mother appeared at the door of his room. She didn't hear what was said before, but only heard the word "gift" at the back.

    Liu Huiyuan turned the screen helplessly to show her: "The three idiots want to draw fans to send gifts, we will wait for a while to see."

    "Then I will let your sister and your father also turn on the computer and wait, and try to win some prizes. Rate."

    After Mama Liu finished speaking, she ran to the living room in a hurry, still muttering: "What's a bad name, but it's called a three fool!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

76K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
107K 1.9K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120408/ Author: puppets will hurt Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-24 Latest: Chapter 109 Extra Story r...
19.3K 316 22
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271230/ Author: Hua Xinghe Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-28 Latest: Chapter 218, end of text ...
32K 464 102
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230933/ Author: black girl Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-16 Newest: Chapter 102 rebirth finished 227...