π™π™€π˜Ώ // π˜½π™„π™‡π™‡π™„π™€ 𝙀𝙄𝙇...

By bellyxbilz

WARNING: book contains many sensitive topics - death used to scare me a lot actually, but i'm not scared of... More

i promise i'll be fine
my storage
for myself
girl from store
studio
manifestοΏΌ
parenthood
movingοΏΌ
heart skip
alcoholicοΏΌ
impulsive
ufo
camping
blind date
fertility
pinky promise
samantha
kim
stress record
back after a year
graduation
everything blue
potential
officially us
stupioscity
past one unlocked
ivy+andrew?
past two unlocked
miami show
chat
new york
the video
matty needs to chill
little miley
i hate this
in our aisle???
the fight
DNA
washable markers
✨ fav five + blue ✨
vancouver
slumber partyοΏΌ
you're evil
spare key
conan gray
beach day
who's fiona?
i got you
again?
flight to spain
cologne
paris
end of an era
boy or girl?
apartment hunting
momments
moving
i don't understand
it's not fair
please let me go
shut them all out
never stopped being yours
labor
what has life become
family
dress up
less than...
none of that matters
can we freeze...?
eve and day
gave up
goodbyes
i ignore
coping οΏΌ
back home
funeral
unfinished business
ginger
court
reconnecting
fresh air
favorite star
full cycle
you and i
new book
bonus: breathe
bonus: i dont know
bouns: dream

sallys

4K 82 26
By bellyxbilz

blue

my hair needed to get re-dyed ASAP. the red in my hair was just fading away into a pinkish orange color and i hated it. i was planing on forcing cole to help me dye it, but she had an exam tomorrow. jasmine couldn't do it either, she was working on this big animation movie.

"if i were you, i wouldn't change my hair." i said to the girl next to me picking out a color for herself, just like i was.

"i wouldn't say the same to you, that other side of your hair looks crusty as fuck." she chuckled. "and for the record i hate the color blue, i don't know how it ended up on my head."

"shit, were you drunk when you dyed it?" i picked a good red color.

"oh hell no, i don't drink. i'm just stupid and i make impulsive decisions that i later regret." she shook her head on herself. "you know what? imma just dye it black."

"black!?" i widend my eyes.

"what? do you think it'll look bad?" she raised an eyebrow.

"oh no, you could pull off any color. what i'm saying is, it's really hard to get black box dye out of your hair. you sure you want to do that?" i said.

"yes" she replied with out even thinking about it. "my hair stylist would kill me though." she bit her lip, contemplating her decision.

"sounds like a you problem, i haven't went to the hair salon since i was... 9 years old? i'm the one that dyes my hair and i force my sister to help me. it'll probably backfire, but until that day comes, i'm not stepping a foot in a salon." i said.

"how many hair colors have you had?" she raised her brow again.

"oh god, i don't know." i laughed. "uhhh... let's see. i had blond front pieces for a while, the red side of my hair used to be blonde, then grey, then lavender, now red. oh yeah, and i did the raccoon strips in my hair, that didn't last long. over all i had a shit tone of hair colors and the red and black spilt dye has lasted the longest with a wapping year and a half." i answered.

"damn." she widend her eyes. "i'm surprised my hair hasn't fallen out, now i'm surprised yours hasn't."

"why? list off the shit you did to your hair."

"ironically the first thing i did to my hair was split dye it. i had blonde hair, so i dyed the other side lavender. that was like, when i was...9? 11? i don't know. then i had this silver white hair for so long. that did a lot of damage to my hair, i had to keep going in and getting it retouched, shit was a painnnn. but then i had black hair and green roots which lasted for a while, then blue hair and now changing it to black." she listed.

"there's no difference between the both of us, shut up. i'm no worse than you are." i rolled my eyes.

i took the same brand that i always use in the shade red and made my way to the register. there were two people in-front of me which gave time for the blue haired girl to catch up and stand in line behind me.

"are you dying your hair by yourself?" i asked.

"yup"

"bad i idea, black hair dye gets EVERYWHERE. and by everywhere i mean everywhere. you should have your mom do it for you or something."

"oh hell no, mom would find a way to fuck it up somehow. i don't have anyone to dye my hair for me." she shrugged.

"looks like we're both gonna shave our heads tonight." i chuckled.

"would i look good if i was bald?" she asked.

"there are apps for that nowadays, grandma." i said as i moved a step closer to cashier.

"i know but those always look like shittt" she said.

"you have your answer then." i simply replied with a cheeky smile.

"well, i don't want to lose my hair! but i don't have anyone to do my hair!" she complained, rolling her eyes.

"do you want me to do it for you?" i joked.

"yes" she replied which made me laugh, but stopped as soon as i realized she was serious.

"you want me to dye your hair?" i questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"why not?" she said.

"i could be a murder, i could kidnap you, i could steal your shit, i could... you get the point." i said putting my supplies on the counter since it was my turn on the register.

"but you are not any of those, so i'm good." she smiled.

"how do you know that?"

"you just tried to warn a twenty one year old the dangers of the world." she simply replied.

"i don't even know your name, you don't even know my name." i chuckled, while paying for my products, "thank you." i said to the lady at the check out.

"i'm billie and you are..."

"blue"

"cool now we know each other's names."

"i don't live here i have a hotel room, i bet that sounds creepy." i said, trying to stop her from coming over. i want her to, it would be fun, but who is she even??

"that's fine." she said, "you came here with your car? i was dropped off by an uber a while ago"

"there is no car, there is silver." i walked outside the shop and lead her to my motorcycle.

"that's hot but i'm gonna call an uber to drive behind you." billie said, taking out her phone.

"no. no. no. no. if you're gonna come over you have to ride with me, that's my only condition." i lowered her phone from her face.

"blue, how am i supposed to ride that?" she stressed on the "that"

"you aren't going to ride it, i am. you're just going to be a passenger with me. i even have two helmets and everything... come on..." i tried to convince her.

"no, because now i really think you are a murder." she stared me down.

"do you or do you not want to dye your hair with me? bitch it's just a motorcycle." i rolled my eyes.

"no, i said i'll be behind you. i'm not trying to die today, sorry not sorry." she shook her head.

"i'm not waiting for an uber driver that you haven't even called yet, i'm leaving. you ether come with me or wait for your driver to arrive in fifteen minutes." i said as i started putting on my helmet.

"i will sue you if something happens to me, i swear." she snatched the other helmet and tried putting it on, but failed miserably. i walk a little closer to her and helped her.

"i'm sweating." billie said. "it's winter and i'm sweating."

"you'll be fine." i assured her. "just hop on behind me, put you hands on my waist so you don't fall off."

"you didn't have to say it like that!"

"what!? i'm serious! you can cuddle my back as much as you want if you get scared and want more security. come on." i said.

"fine."

she hopped on, clanged to my waist and we made our way to the hotel. i must admit, it felt nice having her cuddle me especially because it was so cold outside and she was so warm.

i pulled up to the valet services once again and parked my own motorcycle in the spot it previously was in. "no one here can drive it." i explained to billie who just nodded.

i took of my helmet and shook my head to regain the volume i previously had in it. "see that wasn't so bad, was it?" i said.

"it wasn't bad at all, it's was actually really cool i'm glad i rode with you." she said as i helped her take off her helmet.

but holly shit her eyes, they're just staring at me

she has those kind of eyes where when you look at them, you feel like there's something underneath them, like they just go on and on and on and on. they're so pretty and they remind me of the ocean a lot, and... just wow.

"thank you." her lips stretched into a smile.

"no need." i took our supplies and handed the valet my keys in exchange for the register paper. the hotel was very busy in the lobby, i glanced behind me, seeing billie. i took her hand and we made our way to the hotel elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 hours By B

Fanfiction

29.1K 773 31
Aliyah's been struggling with depression for years, so she's given herself 72 hours to live, but when she meets Billie her plan becomes more difficul...
67.3K 1.7K 44
Billie and Aleah have known each other since they were teenagers. But now they're engaged with a wedding to plan and the future of Billie's music car...
76.4K 2.1K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
178K 6K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...