Even Gods Have Problems

By TiredDemi

The three celestial Gods have watched over the Earth for eons, Dynamight the Alphan God of the sun, Red Riot... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Epilogue

Chapter XIV

1.5K 45 25
By TiredDemi

"Shigaraki!!" Sero shouted as he immediately stood in front of his mate, transforming into his Godly form as he summoned his whip, preparing to attack.

"Why just you two? I was hoping to see a few old friends" The man cackled as shadows soon surrounded him.

"NOT ON MY WATCH SHIGARAKI!!" Iida shouted as he came hurdling from around the corner, his boots boosting his speed as he used his leg to hit Shigaraki, only for the man to vanish in a mist of shadows, appearing behind Shoto, his hand reaching out to grab the Goddess.

Only for Shoto to quickly transform and freeze Shigaraki in place, all the while the man laughed at the three's attacks.

"Guys! Is everything alright?!" Denki shouted as he ran into the room, Shinsou close behind.

"Oh? ~ A new contestant in our little game I see!" Shigaraki shouted as he once again formed into the shadows, only to appear in front of the electric blonde, while Denki yelped in surprise.

"A demi-goddess? You will be fun to kill!!" Shigaraki shouted as he went to grab Denki. Iida, Sero, and Shoto charging for the man while Denki summoned his lighting as quickly tried to aim it towards the shadow man.

Only for Shinsou to jump over Denki and tackle Shigaraki to the ground. "DON'T. YOU. DARE!!" Shinsou roared as ghost like shadows began to morph around him.

"You're not the only one who can control death!" Shinsou shouted, while he used the spirits to help him pin Shigaraki down.

"Oi what in the hell-." Bakugou began to shout before his eyes met with Shigaraki, Kirishima soon meeting the shadow man's eyes as well.

"Ah there you two are!" Shigaraki cackled as he kicked Shinsou in the stomach, forcing the Alpha to fly back into a wall, Denki quickly running to aid Shinsou.

"YOU!" Bakugou and Kirishima roared as they both transformed and charged at Shigaraki.

"What not happy to see me old friends? I thought that you both would be delighted to see me after 400 years!" Shigaraki taunted as he continued to dodge Kirishima's and Bakugou's attacks.

"OH YEAH, WE'LL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU WHEN YOU'RE IN HELL!! DIE!!" Bakugou roared as explosions left his palms, sending Shigaraki back into the wall, while Kirishima hardened his fist into that of stone and aimed for Shigaraki, thought the man narrowly escaping the attack, causing Kirishima to punch through the stone wall.

"Denki! Shinsou!" Izuku shouted as he came from around the corner, only to see Denki tending to Shinsou, while Shoto tried to capture Shigaraki once again in his ice, while Sero and Iida aided Kirishima and Bakugou in trying to take down the shadow man.

"There you are." Shigaraki chuckled to himself as he once again morphed into the shadows, only to appear a mere foot away from Izuku.

"IZUKU!!" Kirishima and Bakugou roared as they charged for Shigaraki once again.

As Shigaraki appeared in front of Izuku, he reached out to grab the Omega's neck, only for Izuku to quickly round kick the man in the jaw, causing Shigaraki to stumble back, both from the kick and the surprise of the attack.

Though Shigaraki's moment of surprise was soon cut off by Kirishima coming around him to quickly grab Izuku and put some distance between the two, while Bakugou jumped into the air and set of a multitude of explosions at Shigaraki.

"DIE YOU BASTARD!!" Bakugou roared as he continued to let off explosion after explosion, though only when he stopped did, he finally see that Shigaraki had once again morphed away.

Only to show up behind Kirishima, as he stared Izuku dead in the eye, while the red head quickly set Izuku down as he quickly turned to attack the other Alpha.

"Don't worry, we'll meet again" Shigaraki promised as he stared at Izuku once more, before vanishing yet again as Kirishima's fist penetrated the now empty cloud of shadows.

Though the second Shigaraki vanished, Izuku crumbled to the ground, only for Kirishima to quickly turn around and grab the Omega, his grip tight, despite his shaking form. Bakugou soon joining Kirishima in grabbing Izuku, the blonde not truly shaking, though his eyes told the truth of his emotions. And none of them were anger.

"Izuku! Are you okay?!" Denki shouted as he ran forward to the three, not daring to come to close, just in case the two Alpha's would perceive him as a threat.

Though Izuku couldn't say anything as he clung to Bakugou's shoulders tightly, unable to bring himself to look his friend in the eye.

Kirishima then looked to Denki, the Alpha's eyes distant, yet morbidly dangerous, as he pulled himself, Izuku, and Bakugou up, both of the Gods transforming back into their human sizes. Though none of the three uttering a word as Bakugou carried Izuku while Kirishima lead them back to the room the Alpha's had chosen to stay in.

"I suppose there truly is no questioning it now. Shigaraki is back." Iida stated as he walked over to Shoto and Sero, the God and Goddess both back into their human forms, as Iida transformed as well, while Shoto had his back turned to everyone as he kept his head on Sero's shoulder, the Alpha merely holding his husband gently.

"He's being bolder because he knows that this is Izuku's last cycle." Shoto stated while Iida looked to Sero for an explanation, while the Alpha merely sighed sadly at the fact that his mates theory was correct.

"Wait what?! What does that mean?! And wasn't Shigaraki dead?!?" Denki shouted while Shinsou went to hold the Omega protectively, not enjoying the near death experience the blond had just faced.

"Shigaraki is no longer dead. And what I mean is, Shigaraki most likely cursed Izuku with a reincarnation cycle, but he's run out of time to find whatever it is that can break the cycle. So now this is his last chance to go back to the way he was. And if he dies in this lifetime, then that is it. He won't come back again." Shoto stated bluntly, though his tears slowly cascading down his face, showing how truly horrified he was about his theory now being proven to be a fact.

"S-So you're saying that, this is the very last chance that Izuku has to be Deku again?" Denki asked, trying to will himself not to break at the idea of truly losing his friend.

"Yes. It is, that's why Shigaraki went after him. He's trying to make sure that Izuku truly dies this time." Sero stated, while Iida, Denki, and Shinsou were left speechless at the information.

"W-We-. We should check on Katsuki, Eijirou, and Izuku. I can only imagine how distraught they are right now." Iida suggested, while everyone else nodded.

"S-Shoto and I can, it'll probably be better that we do it. Since they could think that you guys are a threat since your Alpha's." Denki stated while Shoto nodded towards the blonde

"He's right, we'll go check on them, while you three check the temple and try to see how on Earth he found us and how he got in." Shoto commanded as he walked forward to Denki and lead the blonde to where Kirishima and Bakugou regularly stayed whenever they would visit the temple.

"Katsuki, Eijirou, Izuku? It's just Denki and I. We would like to come in and check if you three are alright?" Shoto asked as he gently knocked on the door, while Denki hesitantly stayed behind the Goddess.

"Shoto, Denki. You can come in" Kirishima's voice came through the door as Shoto looked to Denki and nodded his head gently. Signally the other Omega to stay behind him.

Once the two walked into the room, they saw Bakugou, Kirishima, and Izuku sitting on the large, pillow and blanket cover window sill, as the two Alpha's watched the outside diligently, with Izuku's head resting on Bakugou's shoulder as he slept, while Kirishima kept his head rested on the Omega's chest. Completely sandwiching Izuku between the two Alpha's.

"Katsuki. Eijirou. Are you both alright? Is Izuku harmed at all?" Shoto questioned quietly, being sure that his tone held no resemblance of that of a threat.

"No. He's not, he fucking new how to get that asshole away from him. Fucking kicked the shit out of that bastards jaw." Bakugou stated proudly as he brought his hand to gently massage Izuku's curls, while Kirishima laughed quietly as he brought his hand to rest on the back of Izuku's neck, his fingers gently tracing over his pulse point, reminding the red head that Izuku was still truly alive.

"He is alright. But are you two?" Shoto asked as Bakugou and Kirishima turned their head to look at Shoto.

"We will be fine when that bastard is dead. And when Izuku is back to the way he should be" Kirishima stated harshly, Shoto merely putting his hands up in surrender, showing the two that he still was of no threat to either of them or to Izuku.

"How are we going to do that though? Besides its not like we'll get another chance in Izuku's next life." Denki mumbled to himself and Shoto, while the Goddess merely nodded his head sadly at the fact.

"What the hell do you mean, we won't get another chance to do it in Izuku's next life?" Bakugou growled lowly, both of the Alpha's now fully sitting up, though still not waking Izuku.

"We will tell you both later, when you both are in a better state of mind." Shoto stated bluntly, though neither Alpha taking that as an answer.

"If it is about Izuku, you will tell us now." Kirishima commanded, his tone turning dark and venomous.

"Fine, we'll tell you. But I suggest you walk out of the room with us first, unless you want Izuku to wake up to you both raging, and becoming even more distrustful of both of you." Shoto stated as Bakugou and Kirishima growled quietly at the statement, though nonetheless they both maneuvered themselves out of the nest of sorts as they laid Izuku down on the pillows and walked out of the room with the two Omega's.

"Now tell us." Bakugou commanded, while the two Omega's looked to each other, both contemplating on how exactly they should word this to the two, already on the edge, Gods.

"Okay, there is no point in beating around the bush. Izuku was most likely cursed by Shigaraki when he killed him, he cursed him to get stuck in a reincarnation cycle, though he's run out of time and this is his last life. Now we have to find out whatever it is that he needs to find so he can go back to normal, or he dies for real this time." Denki stated bluntly while Shoto looked at the demi-goddess with wide eyes. Though both Bakugou and Kirishima were left speechless at the explanation.

"So, what you're trying to say is, Izuku needs to find whatever in hell's name is trapping him in this reincarnation cycle so he can become Deku again, or he dies one way or another in this life and he doesn't come back." Bakugou stated more so than asked, while the two Omega's nodded to the Alpha.

"Shoto, you didn't change the location of the training room, did you?" Kirishima asked while Shoto shook his head and pointed to the room that was nearly adjacent to the Alpha's room.

"Good. We'll be out in a minute. Take Izuku to your room." Bakugou commanded as he and Kirishima walked into the training room, slamming the door loudly behind them.

"I'm all too horrified to imagine what they are going to do in that room." Denki muttered quietly.

"That room is practically a simulator, it will create you whatever you want. Creati gifted all of her friends that room for their temples a long time ago. And I've seen those to conjure entire cities, just to merely level them. And that's just what they do when their only a little angry." Shoto stated as he shuddered at the idea of what the two were doing in that room.

"Yeah, you know what, I think I'm good staying off their shit list." Denki stated as he and Shoto walked back into the Alpha's room and grabbed Izuku.

Once the two Omega's had gotten Izuku comfortable on Shoto's bed, the two merely sat on the couch in the room as they stared off into space. Both having no clue as what to do.

"We need a plan of what to do. We need to figure out what it could be that is keeping Izuku tethered to the cycle. And we need to find it fast." Shoto stated while Denki then looked over to the Goddess.

"Yeah, but for now, let's just get in the nest and sleep. These past few day's have been way too much shit to deal with." Denki stated with a sigh, while Shoto nodded to the blonde.

Both of the Omega's then crawling into the nest, causing Izuku to wake up slightly. "H-Hey guys" Izuku muttered as he turned over onto his back.

"Hey Izuku." Both of the other Omega's answered as the laid on their backs as well, all three staring up at the ceiling emotionlessly.

"Long nap break?" Izuku asked with a bit of a chuckle.

"Very long nap break" Denki answered back as he turned onto his side and hugged a particularly soft pillow tightly.

"We sleep until our bodies hate us." Shoto commanded as he pulled one of the blanket over his entire body, covering his entire face as well.

"Sweet dreams" Izuku mumbled as he draped his arm over his eyes, while Denki and Shoto mumbled something similar in return. All three Omega's falling into a peaceful, yet dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 655 23
Katsuki and Izuku are now married and are living a normal lives. Izuku is free from his pet bonds, and Katsuki continues to strive to become a better...
1.7K 83 8
Mature Content Warning. Izuku is an omega who has been locked up his whole life. Male omegas are rare and considered shameful in his town. But when...
110K 2.9K 39
Izuku Takami Son of Pro Hero Hawks, or as very few know him, Keigo Takami. Izuku is loved dearly by both his father and mother, the family is happy...
1.2M 39.6K 33
This is an omegaverse where Deku is an omegan Idol! He's 16 and well known. He gets into trouble and runs into a villain known as HellFrost. What wil...