๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ |โœ“|

By Im_Chaeyoung

โ™ก๏ธŽ-๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ; heeseung x sunghoon โ›โ›So, it all happened just because of your jealous ass?โœโœ โ†ณ The comb... More

- ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

12

826 43 214
By Im_Chaeyoung

Everyone went silent when Felix yelled.

Felix was standing, frowning with crossed arms. They knew that they made Felix angry and annoyed. And all of them knew very well that they were doomed.

"And you," Felix turned to Riki, who was trying to get up from under the couch, "What do you think of yourself, motherfucker?"

Everyone was shocked beyond the infinity. But not Heeseung and Jay.

Heeseung was worried about Sunghoon. On the other hand, Jay was worried about the state of his house. His house was a mess, and he was devastated.

"H-hey mate, let's just fix the mess and wake these knocked-out bitches," Jake patted his back.

Felix rolled his eyes and calmed down, "Sure!" Felix beamed at Jake.

The boys sighed in relief and finally moved from their places, but Jay's yell interrupted them.

"YAH! WHAT HAVE YOU BITCHES DONE TO MY HOUSE? FIX THIS MESSES RIGHT NOW!"

5:09 am

The boys gathered in the living room to show each other their performance. They decided to show each other for the last time.

"Let's start with Sunghoon and Heeseung Hyung," Riki suggested. Heeseung rolled his eyes. He knew that Riki was doing these on purpose.

He stood up with Sunghoon. Riki smirked and put his leg in front of Sunghoon so that he could trip on it. But Sunghoon noticed it and walked in the other direction. But poor Heeseung didn't notice, and he tripped. He fell on the floor on his face. He groaned in pain.

"He-Heeseung Hyun-" Riki stood up and knelt beside Heeseung to help. Heeseung sat up on the floor with a death glare and stood up.

"Hyung, I'm sor-"

"Shut up, you ungrateful child," Heeseung glared at Riki.

7:09 am

Heeseung looked at Jake beside him, "Your smile? It makes my day," Jake looked at Heeseung with a smile.

"You? Lighten up my world," Heeseung and Jake smiled at each other.

"A room? Fucking get one-" Sunghoon deadpanned at the boys in front of him. They both sighed.

A yelling Jay came into the living room, shaking the boys along with the house, "WHY DONT YOU BITCHES GO TO SLEEP?"

~~~

7:54 pm

It's gonna be alright. Don't worry, okay?" Heeseung patted Sunghoon's back as he was nervous.

The awaited day has finally arrived. Today was their event, and the boys practiced all night for their performance. The school had prepared a stage on the school grounds. There were lighting and decorations, students with their partners, fancy clothes, and some having snacks.

Everything was fine except Sunghoon's heart. His heart beating fast, and he was worried. After this event, he's gonna be busy with his studies and stuff. But he is afraid that he will lose contact with Heeseung. The days he spent with Heeseung were the best time of his life. He was happy from the bottom of his heart. The bond has gotten so deep that one hour away from Heeseung is enough to make him miss Heeseung.

But why is Sunghoon thinking about these? Will they be friends after this event? But they were together for a mere performance. Will Heeseung stay in contact with him? Will Heeseung accept him as a friend or more? Is he in love? All these questions were so clouded in Sunghoon's mind that he couldn't focus on something properly.

Meanwhile, Heeseumg was dying inside. He doesn't know how to confess his feelings to Sunghoon. He wants to make Sunghoon his, but will Sunghoon accept him? If not, then Heeseung will miss him. It feels like Heeseung can even survive one hour without Sunghoon. But is he in love? Or it's just a crush?

"I'm fine," Sunghoon removed Heeseung's arms from his shoulder.

"Hey, you both ready?" Jake came backstage, yelling. Heeseung nodded, "We are!" He yelled back.

Jake nodded and went to Felix, his partner, who was standing beside the stage with his mic as a couple was performing.

Felix saw Jake and put a hand on Jake's shoulder, "Mate, you good?" Jake sighed, "Nah, tired a bit."

"It's fine. You go backstage and rest a bit. I'll handle these!"

"Thanks, mate!" Jake patted Felix's shoulder and went backstage.

~~~

"HeeHoon is next!"

Sunghoon and Heeseung looked at Yujin with wide eyes, "HeeHoon?"

"Yes."

"What-"

"It's a ship name of you both!" Yujin beamed at both.

"Oh, it's nice!" Heeseung smiled at Yujin.

Sunghoon felt ✨Super Jealous✨

But he was flustered also because of their ship name. 'HeeHoon'? It's cute, but it was embarrassing to him.

"Let's go," Heeseung stood up and held his hand for Sunghoon, but Sunghoon ignored it and stood up, leaving him.

"Wah...is Sunghoon angry at you?" Heeseung looked at Yujin, "I don't know...He's a bit moody, you know?" Yujin chuckled.

"It's alright! Just make him laugh or something-" Sunghoon interrupted them by wrapping an arm around Heeseung's waist with a death glare at Yujin, "Baby, let's go?"

Heeseung turned to Sunghoon with a frown, "B-b-bab-" Before Heeseung could finish, Sunghoon pecked Heeseung's lips.

In front of Yujin-

In front of everyone backstage-

Heeseung smirked, knowing that Sunghoon felt jealous. And he wants to make Sunghoon more jealous.

"You both are so cute!" Yujin beamed at both and clasped her hands.

Sunghoon fake smiled at Yujin, "I know right!"

Heeseung leaned closer to Sunghoon's ear and whispered, "Is my Hoonzie jealous, huh?"

Sunghoon cleared his throat, "Let's go, Hee, we're getting late," Heeseung raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"Bye Yujin!" Yujin waved.

Sunghoon and Heeseung finally went to the stage to perform.

~~~

[IMAGINE THIS IS HEEHOON BYE I COULDN'T ANY GOOD COVER AND SINCE ELLEN BRIAN IS MY FAV WHY DO I EVEN NEED TO FIND A COVER MUHAHA-]

Sunghoon and Heeseung did an ending pose, which made the audience go wild and yell.

Sunghoon's hands were wrapped around Heeseung's neck, and Heeseung's were wrapped around Sunghoon's waist. Their nose is almost touching.

"HEEHOON FOR LIFE BITCHES!" Riki yelled amidst the crowd.

Sunghoon was already red from the closeness between Heeseung. And now this heehoon name is making him nothing but blush furiously.

They finally parted and rushed backstage, where the other boys were waiting for Heehoon.

Jinsoul approached Heeseung with a water bottle, "Here!" Heeseung smiled, "Thank yo-"

"Gimme that," Sunghoon took the bottle from Heeseung's hands and drank half of the water.

Heeseung raised his eyebrows, "Are you jealous, Hoonzie?"

"Stop calling me Hoonzie-"

"Naur, it's cute-" Jake dropped the mic in annoyance.

"Will you stop imitating my accent for fuck's sake?"

Bangchan stood up, hearing them curse, "HEY, NO SWEARING KID!"

Felix noticed Bangchan for the first time 'properly.' Felix knows Bangchan and has seen him many times. But- never looked at him properly. His eyes roamed all around Bangchan as his cheeks were turning red.

"Fine, my mistake. Sorry," Jake sat down beside Felix.

"When are we getting the results?"

Yujin looked at Heeseung, "After an hour or so," Yujin smiled.

Sunghoon looked away and exhaled sharply.

"Hoonzie is jealous-" Before Heeseing could finish, Sunghoon started to walk away from wherever his feet took him.

Heeseung followed him.

Sunghoon entered an empty class with the following Heeseung.

"Stop following me, Hee," Sunghoon turned around.

"What if I say no?"

"I don't care! Just go to your Yujin."

"Who is Yujin to me?"

"I-I don't know."

Heeseung stepped closer to Sunghoon and lifted his jaw, "She is nothing to me."

"She is, and you're straight."

Sunghoon's words made Heeseung laugh like a maniac, "Wow, I am straight?"

"Are you not?"

Heeseunf sighed and cupped Sunghoon's cheeks while making eye contact, "What if I say...yes?" Sunghoon sighed and tried to push Heeseung, but Heeseung tightened his grip.

"Tell me?"

"Even if you're straight, I'll still like you, idiot."

These words were enough to make Heeseung place his lips on Sunghoon's.

But not so easily.

Sunghoon put his palms between their lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 835 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
16.7K 801 39
๐Ÿ’ญ ๊’ฐ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป เพ€เฝฒ ๊’ฑ โ˜… ๊’ฑ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...
27.6K 633 26
๐—˜๐—ก๐—›๐—ฌ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ An enchanting collection of romantic oneshots, unveiling captivating chapters that intertwine the members of Enhypen...
12.6K 653 14
Park Sunghoon is one of the most popular guy in school because of his handsomeness, he could've a lots of friends but he's just focusing on school. B...