The Dragon Kingdom โ™š๏ธŽ

By mafia-x-logic

*SLOW UPDATES * ๐‘บ๐’š๐’‡๐’‚๐’” ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’, The respected Dragon king who shows no remorse or kindness to anything... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5 โ”‚โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23 | โ™š ๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28| โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30|โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 |โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35 |โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38 | โ™š

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 |โ™š๏ธŽ

21.6K 670 204
By mafia-x-logic

"Your hands on my body, that's my addiction."

(Firstly, I'm a virgin, i have no idea what I'm writing about but I can't rob you of smut, yet.
I'm not going to go into detail but you dirty whores will enjoy it anyway. 😁)

If you know me irl, you don't.

Syfas

My little tease, I never expected such dirty words escape her mouth. Air left my lungs when she dominated me, even for a few minutes. I never expected to like it that much.

But now it was my turn, I had to pleasure my little rose carefully, not wanting to ever cause her an ounce of pain.

No pressure.

I flipped us over, I was back on top, my Queen under me. I watched as her bra straps slowly unravelled her milky skin. I wanted to see all of her.

I wanted to make love to all of her.

I pulled the straps along her arms, revealing her breasts inch by inch. Why am I going so slow, fuck.

I flung her bra across the room, my lips returned to her neck, kissing my mark. Making sure she doesn't feel embarrassed about her body.

But to my surprise, as I raised my head she lay there staring up at me. Not making any effort to try to hide her body.

"I'm so proud of you, little rose." I whispered, lips travelling across her chest, planting rows of kisses. Her cheeks tinted red, her eyes appreciating the comment.

Praise kink, huh. I'll keep that in mind.

My kisses led me to her breasts, my hand cupped one whilst I kissed the other. Her moans echoed within the room, the best part of this is that we don't have to be quiet.

I didn't want to stop kissing her, I didn't even know if we'll get to the love stage. I didn't want to stop this one.

I alternated between the two, cupping one whilst leaving hickeys on the other. Her moans prospered, getting louder by the kiss.

My tongue trailed along her skin, reaching her nipple. Her hands swarmed my hair, gripping the roots, creating tension.

Fuck, what is she doing to me.

I gently bit down on the nub, flicking it between my teeth, mixing pain with pleasure. my hand trailed down her stomach, reaching her panties.

I pulled them off and flung them in another direction, my hand immediately returning to her warmth.

My hand trailed down her curves, my lips still stuck on her breasts. My hand supported her thigh, raising it to her stomach.

My lips departed her breasts, glancing over the full course meal in front of me. "Beautiful."

My lips claimed hers, she kissed me back passionately, biting down on my bottom lip hard.

Her arm snaked around my neck, pulling me deeper into the kiss, her head flat against the sheets.

I lifted her body so her head rested upon the pillow, my lips hesitantly left hers but connected with another part of her body.

Her pussy glistened with juices, my fingers spreading them around, making sure she was fully wet.

"You want to see stars?" I asked her, eyes locked on hers. She nodded with a guilt smile, laying her head back and awaiting the pleasure.

It was til I awaited her answer that I remembered the music was still playing.

My two fingers trailed over her juices, bringing it to her clit, over and over. Her moans and breath betrayed her.

Her chest heaved with air but she still felt breathless. God, I was only getting started.

My fingers moved faster but gentle, applying a slight pressure on her clit. My other hand wanted to get involved and so I lubed up a finger with her juices and slowly inserted it inside of her.

She jumped slightly but welcomed it calmly, gripping the sheets beneath her, spreading her legs further.

"Syfas." she moaned.

"Tell me how good it feels, my love." I whispered, ordering her to form words.

"It feels so good, you feel so good." she breathlessly whispered, her praise travelling like music into my ears.

I continued to edge her to the sound of the music, harmonising it. But nothing was more in rhythm than her soft whimpers.

"I-" she began and I knew she was close.

"Shh, say my name, love."

I pleasured her faster and harder, getting her closer to her orgasm whilst her tongue spilt my name as moans.

Her hands gripped the sheets harder, my finger plunging into her tight hole faster.

"Syfas, I can almost-" she didn't finish her sentence when her high came a crashing down, waves of pleasure gushing through her, or out of her.

She took a final breath of air and shut her eyes in bliss after her high came down. Was she tired?

"My love, do you wish to sleep now?" I ask softly.

Her eyes snapped open, a look of 'are you crazy' coated her face. "No." She answered, pulling me in for a kiss.

My dick got harder and Devil growled with authority, wanting to completely dominate his beloved.

"Perfect."

My lips reunited with hers whilst my fingers entered inside of her, opening her up.

She gasped at the intruding presence and my tongue forcefully slid into her mouth, tasting her.

They'll be a lot more tasting later.

I pumped my fingers slowly, making sure it was pleasurable for her.

God she was tight. But she seemed to be loosening up.

"You're amazing, my love." I praised when I slowly removed my fingers, she moaned at the loss but don't worry little rose, it's about to be replaced with something much bigger.

I had already applied a condom, slowly guiding my cock towards her wet opening.

She moaned when I traced it over her sensitive clit, quickly breathing when she felt it press up against her entrance.

"It won't fit, Syfas." She spoke, looking down at where my cock and her pussy touched.

"You can take it, My Queen." I rubbed her thigh comfortingly, before using my hands to guide my cock again.

Our bodies touched once more, I slowly inserted the tip, watching her face for any signs of pain.

I watched as it already stretched her out, pulsating from within her. Fuck.

I heard a small disgruntlement, I immediately paused. She took a deep breath as she adjusted to the feeling, squeezing my hand to let me know she was ready.

I entered deeper within her, feeling how her walls clenched around me, the wetness soothing my hardness.

She squeezed my hands again and this time I stopped, I waited for her to give the green light again.

I wasn't a patient man but no matter how long it takes, I'll wait.
My cock was made for her, for her pleasure and satisfaction. She can have it whenever she wants.

"I'm sorry." She whimpered.

"For what?"

"I'm not-"

"Don't you dare." I growled out, not wanting to ever hear a bad word about her.

"I love you." I proclaimed as she looked up at me, holding me tight.

She took a deep breath, bringing me closer, her hands on my back.
"Then make love to me Syfas." She begged.

I pushed on further, her nails digging into my back causing scratch marks. I could feel my skin burning whilst I also felt it soothen.

I groaned a little when she scratched me harder whilst I entered more.

A soft little gasp escaped her, "Am I hurting you?"

"Hurt me all you want, little rose. I'm only yours to hurt."

Eventually we were both breathing heavily, I looked down at where we were now joint. My entire cock up in her pussy.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Slow and gentle, Syfas.

For her.

I cleared my impulsive thoughts and let tranquility wash over me. Looking down at my little beauty who had her eyes shut.

I would never want to hurt her.

Seeing her in pain would just break me. Just like when I found her in the cells or under a tree when her wing was injured.

I felt myself shrink slightly inside of her.

Oh fuck no.

Don't you dare.

Shit.

Okay, dirty thoughts.

Well, I just have to look down at my naked model.

There we go.

Fuck, am I supposed to be doing something. Is she ready?

Am I?

Fuck why am I panicking?

I took a deep breath, listening to Devil calling me pathetic and how he could pleasure our mate better.

What a bitch.

I kissed Kyra's cheek, whispering small affirmations as she slowly opened her eyes to look at me.

"You're all in?"

I nodded, kissing her pretty lips, rubbing her thighs soothingly.

I began to pull out slowly, leaving in a few inches before pushing the rest back in.

Slow and steady.

Little sweet sounds of pleasure flowed from her lips directly into my ears. If I could've gotten any harder, I would have.

I moaned with her as I first felt the most pleasurable thing. Her walls squeezing my cock.
We slowly worked together, moving our bodies like one. Her hips trying to ride my cock whilst I pushed it in and out.

We slowly reached our high, unravelling each other's names, pressing kisses against our marks. I made sure she saw stars first before I let myself go.

We unwillingly removed our bodies from each other, I laid down besides her, trying to match my breathing to hers.

"So many stars." She gasped out, eyes wide at the intricate ceiling. She smiled as she faced me, a smile blooming on my face.

"And you can see stars whenever you want." I replied, she did tell me star gazing was one if her favourite things.

"I know." She said cheekily. I held her closer to my chest, her lips placing little kisses on it.

"Want to rest, my love?"

"Just for a little bit."

Narrator

Viserion stood over the many boxes in the attic, all filled with her stuff. He could never bring himself to throw them away, instead he locked them in a unused part of the cabin.

Quite like how he tried to lock up his memories of her in his brain.

Tried.

His mind always paced with the thoughts of his mate, it didn't help that his daughter was almost a replica.

His hands ruffled through the box, grabbing anything he could find.

He spent time reading her cute little diary entries from when she was a kid, looking at old photographs. Small gifts he blessed her with.

All locked away in the attic.

Locked away like her.

His hand pricked itself as he abruptly swarmed it around. He picked up a silver pendant necklace, filled with molten gold.

His memory flashed back in an instant, remembering when they both presented each other with one, representing how their love was worth more than it was in gold.

He wore it around his neck, his fingers playing with it.

His eyes turned a deep royal blue, his jaw clenched as his dragon began to grow furious.

He was ripped away from his mate for almost eighteen years, his heart broken into many pieces. Not even silver could burn the way his heart did.

And now he was refused to even confirm if it was his mate. It may have been the right thing to do but it definitely did not seem moral in his eyes.

He missed her, he yearned for her, he longed for her.

And he wanted her back.

Just the thought of it over powered him and before he knew it he was flying discretely towards the Fairy Kingdom.

Not knowing what his plans were, all he knew was his goal. His dream.

He wanted her. He needed her. And he didn't care if it ended up badly.

Just knowing he tried was enough.

For he wasn't in control anymore, it was his dragon.

And he was unpredictable as fuck.

Questions

1) how much water have you drank today?

2) What's your name?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 5 55
Fauna Clarice Rheasydia is one of two of the most feared assassins in all of Ker. The Ebony Nightingale. Trained since four, her identity has been ke...
180K 5.5K 35
Farren was told to never go beyond the borders that separated her town from the woodland. Hearing stories of people who cross the border and never co...
3.5K 171 7
The is now a SAMPLE ONLY. The story will continue EXCLUSIVELY on AnyStories. "Hello little one" came a booming voice, deep and sultry that made my s...
1.1M 46.4K 50
[COMPLETED] (Book 1/3) It was him. It was his scent, there was no mistaking it. For months I was searching and now, I know he's here, his musky sce...