Capturing a Moment (Rosé x Fe...

By LittleRed11204

Y/n is a freelance photographer based in New York City. For someone who is realistically their own boss, she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three [M]
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six [M]
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three [M]
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-One

3.3K 156 60
By LittleRed11204

Y/n's POV

"And you better give me the best fucking reason you got for being late." Rosie sternly said to me over the phone as she was laying down on her bed in the hotel. Lisa was in the bathroom, so that's why she called me because we would have a bit of privacy for the time being.

"Trust me, I have quite the story. Somi is about ready to kill a bitch, and I know you'll be even worse." I told her as she eyed me suspiciously,

"Interesting. Now tell me."

"Alright. I was at work and when we called it a day, I was packing everything up and I thought everyone had left. I went into the elevator and um... Aurora ran towards it and got in–"

"THAT BITCH?! OH FUCK NO!" Rosie yelled angrily and I became very scared to continue with the story, but I did anyway.

"It was fine in the elevator until it stopped and broke down, leaving us both trapped–"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU AND HER WERE TRAPPED TOGETHER?? THE GIRL THAT WAS MY COMPETITION?!"

Oh lord help me with saying the rest of the story.

"Yes, I know. I called the lobby and they sent the fire department to us. It was taking some time so I played Subway Surfers and I actually got a new high score. But then Aurora asked questions about where I had to be and she mentioned that the man she chose over me broke up with her. So I was uncomfy and then she asks about my girlfriend, also known as you–"

"Y/n you better tell me something that I'll like soon or else I'm going to lose my shit and storm over to wherever the fuck that bitch lives." Rosie threatened me as I gulped. I gave her a scared laugh,

"Haha, um anyway, I told her how it's a long distance thing and then she proceeded to ask if I had ever cheated. That made me get as far the fuck away from her as I could. She then proceeded to try and fucking kiss me–"

"NOPE, I'M DONE WITH THIS! GET OVER TO THIS DAMN HOTEL RIGHT NOW!" Rosie demanded as I just panicked because the anger she was displaying was concerning.

"Love, please try to relax. You've had a very busy and stressful few days. I also didn't even get to tell you that I made sure that bitch didn't get anywhere near kissing me." I said in a calm voice as her eyes became less pissed off and I could visibly see her relax her shoulders. I smiled at her as she took a few deep breaths.

"So you're telling me she didn't kiss you?" She asked in a much calmer tone.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you. I even have security footage for proof if you don't believe me."

"I believe you, but I am going to put her head on a stake." Rosie grumbled as I gently laughed at how protective she was over me.

"At least wait until your guys' promotions are over. Now back to the story. When she leaned in towards me, I dropped down to the ground and curled up into a ball because why not. She then tried to pry my face up so she could kiss me, but that didn't work. I then laid face down on the floor and she got on top of me, but I pushed her off. I then got in a full blown Karate Kid pose and was ready to beat her ass. But the stupid fire department had to arrive just then."

"I would like to see that security footage so I can laugh at that bitch struggling." Rosie said with a smirk as I smiled, seeing how she wasn't as angry as before.

"Oh when you come over to my place, that can be the first thing we do. But that was why I was late to the show and I'm sorry." I told her sincerely as she gave me a small smile in return.

"It's okay. I now know you had to deal with a bitch, so I forgive you. And I thought you just didn't want to show up because I did something wrong." She admitted quietly as I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my chest.

"No, you could never do anything wrong that'll drive me away. I promise, okay? Now, I want you to go to bed because you had a long day of performing and interviews and you all did amazing. So goodnight love, I love you."

"Okay I'll go to bed. Goodnight and I love you too babe." I smiled and blew her a kiss before she whispered one more 'I love you' to me right as she ended the facetime.

I let out a big sigh and slowly lowered my head to my kitchen table. I closed my eyes and thought about how I somehow was able to get through that story without dying at the hands of my girlfriend. I heard Apollo jump onto the table and I felt him rub his little head up against mine, making me smile. I lifted my head up and he met my eyes, meowing cutely.

"Awe, how come you're so cute sometimes and then the devil?" I asked him as he just came closer to me, wanting to get pet. I scratched his head gently for a few minutes before picking him up and having him snuggle up in my arms. I cooed down at him and turned off my lights as I was also going to go to bed.

I placed the little fluff ball onto my bed and quickly changed into pajamas and went to the bathroom. When I came back into my room, Apollo was curled up on my pillow and I rolled my eyes at him. I went to the other side of my bed where the open pillow was and slowly fell asleep to the faint sound of my air conditioner running.

Breathing became a noticeable problem for me as I groaned and tried to open my eyes. I couldn't and when I came to my senses, I realized Apollo was chilling on my face. I reached up and picked my cat up and lightly tossed him onto the side of the bed. I glanced at my clock and saw it was 5:47am. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I actually wanted to get some recent sunrise pictures because they have been gorgeous these past few days. And today is a good day.

I crawled out of bed and got changed into some casual clothes for my mini adventure. The sun rises around 6:30am, so I knew my time to get ready was limited. I grabbed a banana I had gotten from grocery shopping and got my new camera Katie had gifted me. I fed Apollo his breakfast and went out of my apartment.

But what was supposed to be a pleasant Thursday morning turned sour real quick.

"Hey y/n! What are you doing up early?" Nathan asked as it was obvious he had just gone on a run. He was disgustingly sweaty and reeked of horrible body odor.

"I'm going to take pictures of the sunrise. Now please go shower because you look and smell awful." I told him as he got embarrassed and quickly went into his apartment, mumbling a 'sorry' on his way in.

I sighed and went to the elevator, checking my watch and realizing that the bus that takes you out of the city will be here in a minute. So I ditched the elevator and made a break for the stairs. I rushed down them and burst out of the apartment building and ran to the bus stop that was nearby.

I almost bumped into a woman, but I didn't thank god. I saw the bus coming down the street and sighed in relief. I pulled my bus pass out and hopped on, sitting by a window and watching as the city buildings soon turned into nature.

The loud brakes of the bus brought me out of my daydream and I stood up and got off the bus, thanking the driver. By the look of the sky, the sun was just going to start being shown over the horizon. I hurried up to the small clearing and realized the last time I was here, Rosie and I shared our first kiss.

That feels like forever ago.

I pushed the thought aside and set up my camera with the correct settings for a great sunrise photoshoot. Since the clearing is across the water and on the west side of NYC, the sun will rise behind the buildings. In the past I've gotten some great shots and it's always fun to see how the city has changed over the years through photos.

And as if the sun wanted to wait for me to get set up, it started to peek out over the horizon. Granted I couldn't really see it because buildings were in the way, but the sky slowly started to change colors.

I started to take pictures of it, both horizontal and vertical. I would take another batch of photos every 5 minutes so you could gradually see the color of the sky change with each one.

I didn't realize how long I've been out here until I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I quickly saw the time was 8:30am on my watch and I gasped. I picked my phone up and put it on speaker, laying it down on the bench beside me as I took more pictures.

"Hello?" I asked whoever the fuck was calling me at 8:30am.

"Baby? Why are you answering your phone with a questioning tone? Do you not know it's me?" Rosie asked me, clearly confused. I chuckled and rolled my eyes,

"I'm just not home and I didn't pay attention to who was calling me. Good morning by the way, love."

"Oh. Then where are you because I thought you had today off?"

"I do have today off. I'm back where we first kissed and I'm getting a bunch of pretty photos of the sunrise over the city skyline."

"Aww that's cute. We should go back there together when we hang out." Rosie said as I agreed right away,

"Of course. I'm here today because the sunrises have been beautiful this past week, but also it's a special day today."

"And what may that day be?"

"It's been exactly 5 months since we first met each other in Central Park. December 21st to May 21st." I told her as she gasped in shock. I giggled hearing her genuine reaction to hearing that.

"It's only been 5 months since we first met? It feels like I've known you for years. I wish we could do something today, but the girls and I are booked for the whole day." Rosie sadly said as I could tell she was really upset we couldn't do anything.

"Hey it's okay! We still have so many more milestones to enjoy with each other. Like our two month is coincidentally in three days. Which means I'll have you all to myself by then." I said as she happily screamed hearing that.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we've been together for a whole 2 months! I need to go shopping and get you gifts!" Rosie then started rambling as I brought my camera away from my face because the sun was now fully risen. I smiled down at my phone and sat down on the bench so it felt like she was right next to me.

"Love, you don't have to get me anything. I'm lucky enough to be able to have you here for our two month anniversary, so that's all I want."

"Yeah I'm going to ignore everything you just said because there's no way in hell I'm not getting you anything. I had to make sure the stuff I mailed you for our one month wasn't fragile."

"You literally sent me a Tiffany bracelet and a YSL fancy shirt. That shit was over $10,000 combined. I make that amount of money in like just over a month." I deadpanned to her as she was silent for a few moments,

"So... no bracelet or expensive shirt?"

"No Tiffany or YSL. Nothing expensive because you know damn well my ego will be hurt when my gifts can't compare." I told her as I picked at my nails mindlessly.

"Your gifts were so sweet though! The small replica of the spot in Central Park where we met with the light post and everything? That was adorable! And then the custom stuffed animal that looks like Hankie; both of those are so sweet." I smiled hearing still how much she adores those gifts.

"I'm glad you still love those gifts, but combined they were maybe like $150. So I say you cannot go over that budget for this anniversary."

"WHAT! Come on, really?" Rosie whined as I smirked,

"Yes really. Only $150 for my gifts." I heard her grumbling to herself,

"Fine," she then laughed a little like she thought of something, "okay $150 it is for your gifts! I'll see you in two days, I love you!" I was now suspicious as to why her mood suddenly changed, but I didn't comment on it.

"Okay, I love you too." I hung up and sat on the bench, allowing the warm breeze to hit my face. A gentle smile graced my lips as I just soaked up the silence and calmness of nature.

After spending some more time here, I put my camera away and walked all the way back to the bus stop, which was a solid 30 minute walk; I didn't mind though. As I was waiting, my phone buzzed from a text and I saw it was from Katie.

Katie: aurora has decided
to quit because she feels
like it's best for her

Katie: we all know the reason
because we aren't stupid. we
were shown the footage

Katie: when you come in tomorrow
we can make sure you're ok
with everything

Me: yeah that was definitely
an interesting time with her

Me: and i'm okay mentally
if that's what you're wondering

Me: i never batted an eye
at everything she said
because i have a lovely
girlfriend

Katie: i'm glad, but i'm
deeply sorry that happened
to you

I texted her back briefly before the bus arrived. I got on and went back to the city. It was an annoying ride because obviously more people are up, so there was a baby crying and multiple loud conversations. And me being a dumbass, I forgot to bring any headphones or earbuds to drown out the noise.

I didn't get off at my stop, but I got off at the one that is almost right in front of Somi's place. I opened the door and smiled at the small sound of the chimes. Somi was at the counter cleaning and she looked up with her customer service smile, but that soon was dropped for a straight face when she saw it was. I rolled my eyes at her,

"Please, don't give me such a warm welcome." I said sarcastically as I made my way to the table in the corner. She got right to making my hot chocolate and I took my phone out to look at what stores nearby have for Rosie.

"You look already awake. Did you wake up early?" Somi asked me as she was now sitting in front of me. I looked up from the current website I was on,

"That I did wake up early. The sunrise this morning was beautiful and I have plenty of photos of it. I can't wait to see what the new camera pulled off." I told her as I took a sip of my hot chocolate, smiling widely at the familiar taste.

"Whatcha looking for?" Somi questioned as she leaned forward on her elbows that were resting on the table to see what website I was on.

"Well I'm seeing what else I can get Rosie for our two month anniversary on Sunday. I already have a few small things, but I want one bigger thing." I explained to my best friend as she nodded her head,

"How about you get her one of those glass painting things?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her as I had no clue what she was talking about. She looked at me like I had just offended her deeply. Somi pulled her own phone out and furiously typed in the search bar. Soon enough, her phone was shoved into my face, "this."

My eyes focused on the screen in front of me and I realized what she was talking about. And I'm an idiot for not knowing because it's literally exactly what it sounds like: painting on glass.

"And what would I have painted? Or who would do it?"

"Well you could do it yourself! And what to paint is up to you." I pondered the idea and decided to do it. Somi was proud that she was able to help and she allowed me to be alone for a bit. My mind went through every picture I've taken of her or with her. I felt myself get all excited when I knew exactly what photo to do.

"Okay Somi, I'm going to go and do this thing!" She gave me a thumbs up as she then went right to helping a customer. I cheerfully left her café and went down the street to where the art store was.

When I entered, I had zero clue on what supplies I actually needed. I wandered around the paint section for a solid 10 minutes before finally getting the courage to ask an employee for help. She was a younger girl, my guess is 17, and when I told her what I was doing, she lit up. She went on a ramble and I just allowed her because she was so happy talking about painting glass. She helped me get the proper glass, proper paint, brushes, and this paint marker thingy for outlining.

I thanked her a bunch and when we checked out, I handed her an extra $10 because I felt like she deserved it. It was obvious she enjoys her job and being creative, so I would like to make sure her love to work here doesn't diminish. She came in front of the counter and gave me a grateful hug. I hugged her back and wished her a great rest of her day.

And when I walked out of the store, I knew it was time to let my other artistic side of me free. I don't think my painting skills are anywhere near my photography, but I can get by. In school I was mediocre at it, but I was always thinking about my other classes. This painting will have a deep connection with me because it's for my Rosie.

I got back to my apartment at around 10am and dumped everything out on my kitchen table that was now going to be my art space. Apollo was curiously watching me from his cat tower over by the window wall. I placed my hands on my hips and took a deep breath before diving into my art project.

My laptop was open with the picture displayed, along with a printed out version underneath the piece of glass. That was just in black and white because I needed to get more colored ink. I didn't care though because it wasn't like I was going to use the paper version for referencing the colors. I used the paint marker thing to outline the solid lines first and when I was content with how they looked, I had to let it dry.

"Time to get a snack- how the fuck is it already 12pm?" I asked myself as I didn't realize how long I spent tracing the lines and making them perfect. I shrugged my shoulders and just decided to give into Somi's ways and door dash myself lunch. I just got Subway and the app said it'll be here in about 20 minutes. So I just contemplated life until my sub arrived; very productive I would say.

Once my food came, I ate it rather quickly and got right back to painting. I decided not to add facial features because I would kill myself over them not being perfect. So blank faces are the way to go to keep my sanity. I played some classical music because I knew if the song had lyrics, I would focus on that more. But dammit Mozart and his gang of composers have some good ass music. I actually had to stop painting a few times because I was too into the music.

But after countless hours because my attention span dwindled the more I did this, the painted glass thingy was done. I held it up proudly and honestly couldn't believe I had just painted that because damn was it good. I slowly and gently placed it down on my bookshelf nearby and let out a sigh of relief. I took a few pictures of it so I could remember it because Rosie will take it back with her to Seoul.

The rest of my day flew by and I wasn't even mad about it. Tomorrow I'm going to have to go into work and I have a feeling everyone will be walking on eggshells around me. But I just have to get through tomorrow and then Saturday I'll finally be reunited with Rosie. I wanted to hear my girlfriend's voice, so I called her and she answered it right away.

"I was just going to call you!" She immediately said, making me smile to myself as I flipped through the channels. It was just past 11pm, so there was nothing good on, so I just stayed on the nightly news.

"Look at us being soulmates. But I was going to ask you how your day was."

"My day was good! The girls and I finished up at around 5pm and my manager and I went shopping for a certain someone." I chuckled at how she sounded saying that, like there was a side chick involved.

"Oh so you're seeing someone else? What's she like?" I asked her, wanting to see if she would go along or be boring and shut it down.

"When I tell you she's the one, I mean it. The way she makes my day better without trying is unreal. I can have you meet her soon. I'm actually going to see her in just over a day."

"She sounds like a nice woman, I'll invite her over to my place so I can get to know her. What's her name?"

"Her name is my hot ass girlfriend." Rosie said with a smile I could hear. I chuckled,

"What an interesting name. Is it German?"

"Nope, it's my language; love." I rolled my eyes to myself,

"It sounded more like lust than love."

"Shut up. Now tell me about your day!" Rosie said as I heard a shower get turned on.

"Well I obviously took pictures of the sunrise. But after that I went to Somi's for a bit to pass some time. Then I went out and got some stuff for a gift of yours and spent the rest of the day making it."

"The rest of the day? How long were you at it?" I clicked my tongue,

"That's for me to know and me to know only. I'll tell you when I give it to you though. I also hear that you are going to be taking a shower." Rosie just whined in protest,

"I don't understand why you can't just tell me now. But yes I am going to be taking a shower. I wish I was taking it with someone." She said suggestively as I knew what she meant.

"Maybe when you're here with me, we can take a shower together in my tiny one. I don't think we'd mind being in each other's personal space."

"I think we could manage with no space. I'd enjoy that a lot and I know you would too." I could tell she was biting her lip a little when she was talking with how she sounded.

"Blondie, put your hormones in check." I teased her as she scoffed at me,

"Like you don't think about the mind blowing sex we'll have after like 2 months. I can't wait for you to make me cum so hard." I blushed profusely at how easily she could say that, "and I'm naked right now."

"Rosie," I whispered to her as my mind wandered to places she'd be ecstatic to know about. She chuckled lowly,

"Is my baby imagining her fucking me so good in her apartment? Mm, I'm so ready for you now, but you still have to wait. I'm going to take my steamy shower, so goodnight and I love you." I groaned hearing her words,

"I hate you. I'll see you soon and I'll blow your mind, babe. Sleep well tonight and tomorrow night because you'll need the energy." She moaned lightly at my words, making me smirk, "goodnight my love, I'll see you soon. I love you."

"Love you too." She responded before hanging up. I laughed to myself and shook my head at how my girlfriend is.

And I wouldn't change her for the world.

—————
i think rosie handled the news rather well, dont u? and i cant wait for u guys to finally read them reunite next chapter!!!! also i want to thank u all for the support on my oneshot and this book!! i appreciate all of u and i wouldn't have continued writing these stories without your support. THANK U AND I LOVE U <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 10K 33
You, an ordinary person, meet Rosé by accident, completely unaware of who she is - and she prefers it that way. But she can't keep her secret forever...
48.4K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
94K 5K 29
Cupid being the god of desire, love, attraction, and affection has the biggest part in everyone's lives. Determining who is soulmates with each other...
351K 13K 75
This story is a special one. 22-year old Y/N (your name) finds herself thinking often about a bigger purpose. She takes the chance when an offer by h...