UNDER

Av KellyAnneBlount

***Optioned for film/TV by Komixx Media! More info coming soon!*** Selected by @Unfriended for the Best of Ho... Mer

Breaking News!
Chapter One - Two Weeks Earlier...
Chapter Two
Chapter Three - Part One
Chapter Three - Part Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Seven (Part Two)
Chapter Eight
My Birthday!
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (Part One)
Chapter Ten (Part Two)
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Twelve (Part Two)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen (Part One)
Chapter Fifteen (Part Two)
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Nineteen (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-One (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three (Part One)
Chapter Twenty-Three (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part One)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty (Part One)
Chapter Thirty (Part Two)
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Eleven

31.5K 1.5K 822
Av KellyAnneBlount

Chapter Eleven

Caden

 My fingers trembled with excitement as they grasped the delicate stems of the flowers. I had been waiting for this very moment since the first time I saw her perfect face.

I watched as confusion swept her face.

"These are for you," I said, handing her the flowers.

Hadley accepted the flowers tentatively. "Um, are these from Sawyer?"

My cheeks flushed with anger. "No, they're from me."

Her body went rigid and she took a small step backward.

"Don't you like them?" I asked, perhaps a bit too forcefully.

She took a tentative step back. "Wh- wh- who are you?" she asked in a trembling voice.

"My name is Caden."

She frowned. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

My heart started to race as her hand desperately reached for the door handle. Deciding not to waste anymore time, I took a deep breath and said, "Hadley, I'm in love with you. I have been for a long time. I brought you these flowers tonight and wanted to see if you would go out on a date with me?"

Her body stiffened even further. "That's very sweet," she said, her voice quaking, "But I'm seeing someone now."

Rage snaked through my body. "That stupid pizza boy?" I asked with venom in my voice.

Hadley's jaw dropped. "How do you know that?"

I licked my lips, "I know everything about you, Hadley."

Her hands fell to her sides and she dropped the flowers on to the doorstop. "I want you to leave," she trembled. "I want you to leave right now."

I reached down to pick up the flowers. Her voice had given away everything. She wants me. She just doesn't know it yet.

Without another word, she spun around and ducked into her apartment. She tried to slam the door, but I managed to get my foot wedged in before it could shut.

Forcing my way through the door and into the familiar apartment, my eyes locked with Hadley's. She let out a loud scream and ran toward her bedroom. Oh no you don't, I thought to myself as I raced after her.

She slammed her bedroom door in my face, only increasing my rage. "Don't do this Hadley," I said thought the closed door. I waited a moment and then threw myself against her bedroom door. It didn't budge. I backed up a few feet and rushed the door again. This time, I managed to burst through the door and into the room. Colliding with Hadley, we both fell to the floor. Her cell phone went flying and landed somewhere under her bed.

"Help," she screamed.

"Ah, ah, ah," I said as straddled her waist and pinned her arms above her head. Leaning down, I forced my lips against hers, my insides trembling with excitement as I stifled her next scream. Mmmmmmm, soon I'll have ALL of you to myself, I thought with a wicked smile.

Hadley kicked and flailed her body, forcing me to sit up and grab the rag out of my back pocket. "If you can't behave, I'll have to help you. Do you understand?"

Tears streamed down her face. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Still straddling her, I reached down and wiped a tear away. "You don't have to cry, Hadley. I don't want to hurt you."

"Who are you?" she said, her voice choked with fear.

"I'm the love of your life," I said. "You're my queen."

She closed her eyes. Her body went limp.

That's right, submit to me, my love.

 I felt my own body relax slightly. "Now, would you like to go out to dinner? Or I could make you something here? I'm not a great cook, but for you, I'll do anything."

Without warning, Hadley twisted her body and managed to get free from under me. She sent a swift kick to my abdomen and pushed my body to the ground. The air whooshed out of my lungs. I panicked as she made a break for the door I busted through only a few moments ago. Reaching for her leg, I managed to get a hold of her ankle. Pulling with all of my might, I sent her body crashing to the ground with a loud thump!

Gasping for air, I scrambled to pin her down again. This time I reached for the damp rag and forced it over her mouth. She continued to fight against me and scream for another moment before her body went completely limp.

I held the rag against her mouth for a few more minutes, making sure she had actually passed out. Finally, convinced that she was out cold, I collapsed against her body. Resting my head on her chest, I waited until my breathing went back to normal.

Oh Hadley, I thought to myself angrily, why did you have to fight it? Why didn't you just accept me?

I sat up and looked at her perfect body splayed out in front of me. Wicked thoughts crossed my mind as my finger brushed against the exposed skin directly above the waist of her skirt. You're so beautiful. I really would have treated you like my queen. But not, you had to reject me. My blood began to boil. Leaning down, I kissed her stomach. Biting her shirt, I raised it slightly, exposing even more of her silky smooth skin. Leaving lazy kisses, I trailed up until I reached the underwire of her bright pink bra. Heat began to spread through my body as I bit at the material and reached up inside of her shirt to slide the straps down.

I licked my lips and pushed her shirt up to her chin. Perhaps I can play with you a bit more before I kill you?

Knock, knock, knock.

I jumped up and stepped away from Hadley's unconscious body. Tip toeing into the living room, I made my way to the front door. Looking through the peephole, my eyes landed on the pizza guy. The same guy who had tried to take Hadley from me.

You're supposed to be dead, I thought to myself in disgust. Perhaps I should just do you the favor and take care of that right now. Clenching my fists, I reached for the door handle, but before I could open it, I heard Hadley's phone ring.

I spun around and made my way back to her bedroom. Lowering my body to the ground, I grabbed her cell phone. One missed call from Sawyer. Oh, is that your name? As I got to my feet, he called again. I switched the ringer to vibrate. Ugh! Desperate much? I looked around Hadley's room for something to help me overpower Sawyer, who easily outweighed me by at least fifty pounds. Finding nothing, I went into the kitchen.

Knock, knock, knock, knock.

Again, finding nothing, I pressed my lips together, forming a tight line. I do want more time with Hadley before I get rid of her... Plus, two bodies are going to be awfully difficult to get rid of...

Looking down at Hadley's phone, the screen lit up with a message from Sawyer.

Hey, babe! I'm a little bit early. I'm waiting outside of your place. Where you at?

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I typed out a message,

I'm running really late. Can I just meet you at the restaurant?

I made my way back to Hadley's bedroom and waited for him to respond.

Uh, I guess that would be okay. You sure you don't want me to just wait for you here? We could grab a drink at your place first, and then head out?

Leaning my head to one side, I cracked my neck.

Sorry, babe. I need to finish something up at work first.

I smirked and raised an eyebrow as I ran my fingers across Hadley's stomach. This will never be yours, Sawyer!

Hadley's phone buzzed.

Yeah, I guess that's fine. See you at Strada?

Yeah right, I thought to myself. The next time I see you, I'll be running a blade across your throat.

I quickly wrote him back, Sounds good! See you soon. <3

As soon as the message sent, I closed my eyes and leaned back against the bed. The thought of killing Sawyer made my entire body tremble with excitement.

Once the moment passed, I opened my eyes and looked down at Hadley's still body splayed out on the floor.

I gently eased down on the soft carpet next to her. Carefully turning her head toward mine, I brushed my lips against hers. Oh my sweet Hadley, this is going to be the best and last night of your life...

—————————————————————————————

Hey, Lovelies! 

EEEK! This is getting so good! Seriously, I can barely contain myself! What did you all think? Intense, right? What do you think is going to happen next? Will Hadley survive?

Hearts,

Kelly Anne Blount xoxo

P.S. OOH! On a completely unrelated note, I started my very first One Direction fanfiction story called Caller Nine. I'd LOVE for you to check it out and let me know what you think! The link is below or you can find it on my profile page!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/37050495-caller-nine

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

15.7K 684 23
What happens when the girl you randomly made out with ends up being your new roommate? Holland Waldrop left her hometown to follow her dreams of beco...
75.3K 1K 21
TRIGGER WARNINGS : Cnc, violence, substance abuse, there are scenes of r*pe and degradation. Please read at your own risk. ENJOY! After her parent's...
1.1K 176 12
"He looked through the crack and found his own fate staring back." They say to befriend one's neighbor, but Joseph Grey or Joe took it one step furth...
70.1K 2.4K 25
Haunted by memories, a thief reluctantly leads a group of survivors to escape a city filled with horrors. But the journey isn't easy. Desperate stran...